Attached: macron.jpg (265x301, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxVGkaHAzwY&t=201s
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh...that's not good...

I really hate this cuck faggot

Capitalist sociopaths like Macron are enabled by leftists

What is wrong with him? Why would he say that?

FUCK OFF FRENCHIES

Based Emperor macron

No such thing as history goyim

Attached: french not so bad.jpg (400x421, 58K)

The future is bright

Good nationalism is a cancer

Don't he also day the French were slow to embrace change?

why do french look like kikes? is this a southern french thing? is this the face of occitane niggers? Explain yourselves frogs.

Didn't he also say*

Remember when he said he wanted to be like a Roman god?
Anyone else think he might've just meant he wants to assfuck his countrymen?

another sold out globalist

Would explain why he didn't care about how his wife looked.

he's such a centrist faggot

why do romans look like indians

Calcholitic hunter gatherer blood , indians are on average 50% while italian 25%

I don't know, could it be the fact that he is the most pro-EU and anti-nationalist leader currently leading a western country ? I really wonder

Pls moslems, destroy France quicker ffs

>Kikebard

Yeah doesn't suprise me that i couldn't find anything related to this in either danish newspapers or any other newspaper for that matter.

This map is halogroup so is not correct but it give you and idea

Attached: J2-Y-DNA-Haplogroup-Map-J2-M172-Map-J2-Haplogrubu-Haritasi-v3.png (1835x991, 579K)

Another fucking globalist. It’s insane how these people sleep at night.

If you look at italian they have a very broad face for being mediterranean thats the difference between chad chg and anatolian farmer dna
I hope i helped

Friendly reminder that it's Zionists responsible for furthering European Genocide.

Attached: macron.jpg (1123x627, 115K)

Jews has a lot of chg ancestry too

R1b vs r1a vs j1vs l1
Which do you choose?

This fucker needs another Bog pill stat.

Attached: macron_bogpilled.jpg (732x763, 64K)

This is very true. A true frenchman would surrender to his Jewish masters. Jews know best.

With how much shit everyone else around here gets for race mixing, the frogs sure seem to get something of a pass despite a (((questionable))) record.

>most pro-EU and anti-nationalist leader currently leading a western country ?
More than Merkel?

How does this surprise anybody?
He ran on statements like this.

Attached: 1495066001464.jpg (1272x1272, 211K)

Absolutely NOT Jupiterian

If good nationalism is cancer, what is bad nationalism?

Churchill would beg to differ about your faggot frenchie race

Attached: Sir_Winston_Churchill___19086236948.0.jpg (1200x800, 53K)

same level, and they have the same master so thats really not a surprise.

Somebody needs to get these fuckers on the phone

Attached: image.jpg (732x763, 351K)

The night of his election they played Ode to joy (the EU anthem) instead of La Marseillaise, so you tell me

Eehhh.. damn. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope some of the populist countries twist his arm to do the right thing, at least stop demoralizing his countrymen. When is the next election?

>instead of La Marseillaise, so you
That's just pure cringe. Don't let this chump make you feel like you don't have a history. This is beyond disrespectful. Just think how many people will piss on his grave one day. There will be a long line.

Quick run down?

The only way for that pathetic country full of retarded cucks and inbred niggers to earn my respect is if someone separates Macron's body from his soul. He lived too much reincarnated in this faggot. Pepe has to claim this bitch.

And I will be the first in line, believe me. Next elections are being held in April 2022 but really all hope is lost now. It will be Macron again or another globalist shill. France is doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=KxVGkaHAzwY&t=201s

Attached: 19_Philippe2.jpg (254x298, 20K)

Nothing lasts forever bro. Keep hope burning in your heart.

The French are naturally subservient. It's in their nature. It's why French women are whores who fuck niggers. They understand their men and culture are meant to be subservient, and they consistently seek out stronger masters.

i believe in you bros

Attached: frens.gif (498x345, 250K)

post hand mutt

he is rothschild pet.

dem digits (still me, different device)

UMA_DELICIA

"No true scotsman" is literally a fallacy, retard princess.

What a faggot

This. Leftoid babybrains are a bunch of bootlicking faggots who don’t know what it means to be a member of a functioning society

Did he just "No True Scotsman" himself?

he is just talking about how "Danes" are just Europeans like the French and we should not mind merging into his idea of a superstate Europe.
Just typical central European garbage.

Danes are weak trash as well. I don't know why you rebelled against the German Empire. You're literally a German puppet state.

he wants the eu to be french that is literally all

It's a fallacy of an argument, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Platonism, danskjavel.
There is an idea of a Frenchmen. There is an idea of a Dane.
No one person ever can embody it, but it doesn't mean there isn't an ideal that a Dane should strive to be

nothing personnnel kiddos heh heh

Attached: paul-pogba-emmanuel-macron-dab.jpg (1300x724, 44K)

>Capitalist sociopaths like Macron are enabled by leftists
He is a Leftist.

>he is just talking about how "Danes" are just Europeans like the French and we should not mind merging into his idea of a superstate Europe.
>Just typical central European garbage.
No, he means Abos have as much right to call themselves Danish or French as anybody else.

Didn't Germany literally say this, word for word, about Germans a few days ago?

Attached: 1535207400938.jpg (965x1200, 171K)

Yep looks like the article in the OP mentioned it. Top kek.

He's likes McDonald's over quality food? That's a bit odd but not that bad

Attached: macron-trump-ap-1-180424_hpMain_31x13_992.jpg (992x415, 56K)

Nicely put.

>rebelled against the German Empire
What are you talking about? Denmark has never rebelled or been under the German Empire.
The only time we got invaded was during WW2 and even then we were a vassal state with own government, police force and internal policy making. That occupation was for 5 years and cost a couple of thousand danish lives.

he really did not if you actually heard what he said. It was to answer a question by a Danish student about the future of European nationals. Macron being on the whole trip to promote the EU took the opportunity to say that Danish and Danes were just Europeans as French and the French language was.
so yes just more EU talk about "muh Europe"

hitler's grave is starting to crack from all the turning

The cure. Soon brothers.

He’s a globalist and modern globalists are inherently capitalist

is macron just the french trudeau? serious question.

>Macron being on the whole trip to promote the EU took the opportunity to say that Danish and Danes were just Europeans as French and the French language was.
>so yes just more EU talk about "muh Europe"
Maybe it's just me but find that to be insulting to the uniqueness of each individual Europe country, their histories, and the right of their people to choose paths that reflect their interests based on where they have been and where they are going. The statement also holds an undertone that he is not unwilling to recognize one people from another but unwilling to respect the distinctions between them.

Tbh guys I'm scared that whites are becoming a minority..

wait so germans, who have been biologically and culturally in central europe for over 2000 years, are not native to germany? like the german people have fought every single nation that ever existed in europe, they took on rome and france at the height of their power, and won.

How does Macron dominate the news cycle every fucking day? He's a genius

Nah.
Microwave is liberal but he has right tendencies. Like making references to French monarchy in a positive way.

If whites dont exist why do we need to t
Tolerate shitskins

Strictly speaking, he's right.
2000 years is nothing.
The Germans really moved into the region ~6000 years ago, displacing the "real" Europeans.

But really, it's all bogus. Right of conquest is all that matters.

We are, globally.

Attached: 1534305331542.jpg (960x662, 80K)

Nope just fuck off globalists.

I and more than 33% if the French wanted Le Pen to be the president. Yet that gay Puppet is doing his best to destroy us. He insulted us more than you. Fuck him.

I think the French will be the first among the major Euro states to go hard right.
As much as I hate the French for their pride, it may save them in the end

he's a qt

Attached: 5a7a3c93193a7aa4038b48d8-750-375.jpg (750x375, 73K)

Is this why Trump tries to phone him as a person and not a world leader way too often?

YES! Europe is becoming fully pan ethnic like America. France already has since it's pretty illegal in France to recognize distinct races. It's happening! WE WILL BECOME ONE!

Idunno, why do the British?

Attached: Mr_beans_holiday_ver2.jpg (310x329, 15K)

Even as a mutt this shit bugs me!!!

yeah it's never been explained or revealed why these two appear to be so close

if you google trump and macron there's seemingly endless pictures of Trump and Macron embracing each other or being a little too friendly

Hitler doesn't have a grave

Macron has said it's awkward
I think the bottom line is that Trump is lonely.
Can you think of anyone he could just be friends with?
Trump is at the end of his life. No way he's going to last 10 years more.
He's made his life on competing and therefore fucking all the other businessmen in the world.
And he's never really loved a woman, clearly.

So what does he have left? World leaders now. They're the only people he can ever be friends with.

Jews are genetically Southern Italians so the closer you get to Southern Italy the more jewish looking are people. Macron doesn't look jewish to me though.

Without Britain in the picture, Italy is Europe's 3rd largest economy. So I'd say Italy already holds that position with their current trending government.

>What is wrong with him? Why would he say that?
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Attached: saddled.jpg (666x716, 151K)

I really hope it will happen. I think if one country does it the rest will follow. Italy kinda made us think it was possible to do it, didn't they ?

Oh and for our pride it's cultural kek

The world still ignores Italy though. If Italy goes pseudo-fascist, people everywhere else will just laugh and say they miss Il Duce. And laugh again because what a fuck up he was.

France is the butt of many jokes, but still strong enough to make people stop and listen.

Fuck him and France.

>capitalism
everyone is an interchangeable cog in the private machine
>leftists
everyone is an interchangeable cog in the public machine
>nationalist
people are not all the same and arn't all interchangeable

Attached: 1533528233937.jpg (1748x2480, 718K)

Traitor till the end

Fuck him and France.

aww man poor Blumpf

if i weren't so socially autistic I'd be his friend