Mueller indicting Don Jr tomorrow

For July 2016 Trump Tower meeting aka Russian Collusion

Attached: Get well soon.jpg (630x472, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-warns-of-possible-mueller-bombshell-i-wouldnt-miss-work-tomorrow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake and gay, faggot.

Hate to say I told you so
mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-warns-of-possible-mueller-bombshell-i-wouldnt-miss-work-tomorrow/

wait so meeting with a government official to be given information you haven't asked for is illegal.

but Hillary paying Russians to make something up and start w Witch hunt isn't?

>bombshell on a friday
lol

According to the FBI, Don Jr was told about the Russian nature of the meeting and wrote in response, I quote: "If it is what you say, then I'm pumped."

>Chuck Todd
>"Journalist"
Sure. Let me guess.. Lanny told him so, right?
>Don't miss work tomorrow because tomorrow is the busiest day before labor day!
Found a retarded nigger. Two, counting OP.

Attached: 1260435364.jpg (600x450, 38K)

According to Don Jr that's what happened. He literally released the email over a year ago, brainlet.

He confessed publicly to a crime known as Russian Collusion then. What do you want me to say? That's what he is being indicted for tomorrow

I thought they were saving the Trump mob family for last.

>"If it is what you say, then I'm pumped."
Oh no! He got excited for information about Hillary Clinton! He should be drawn and quartered for wanting information on the candidate his father was facing!

They're just speculating that something will happen because it's the last day that they can release anything before the pre-election quiet period mandated by DoJ policy.

>crime known as Russian Collusion
Can you refer me to the statute in USC where this is defined?

Can Cohen cite the statutes that he confessed to?

Why do you think he 'divorced'?
Just to keep his assets safe from the Justice

he did... in his plea agreement.

He confessed to crimes that don't exist lol check it out

Man who works for the Clinton foundation continues witchhunt against Trump administration.

Spooky!

actually its conspiracy to defraud the united states, everyone just has been shorthanding all this with "collusion"

>He confessed publicly to a crime
Conspiracy with America's enemies to commit treason against the US is a very serious capital offense.

Attached: image001 (2).jpg (553x369, 55K)

for what?

in order to indict, there has to be a crime committed. there is no crime. don jr could have met with fucking vladimir putin and it wouldn't have been a crime.

No one is looking at any of the shit Hillary's people did, so this won't matter until he makes people mad enough to start rioting. I hope he indicts Trump and speeds things up.

Looks like a good time to launch an all out nuclear war

>bombshell
>friday before three day weekend

pick one and only one

the presidents lifelong personal lawyer pled guilty and directly implicated trump. hows it still a witch hunt?

wow, it's nothing

Wait til he flips on his dad when facing an execution sentence

>Looks like a good time to launch an all out nuclear war
Mafia Don Putin keep threatening the West with nuclear annihilation, which is precisely why we should restrain from giving the madman what he wants.

>directly implicated trump
>walked back the claim within a week

it's a big ole nothingburger. meanwhile hundreds of thousands of dems are quite actually on suicide watch, taking prescription medicine for Trump Derangement Syndrome

the same guy unconsitutionally raided?

could they be distracting from this?

the Russians told him in advance the meeting was about stolen emails from Hillary. Jr. knew and didn't report it to the FBI. That's the crime.

You know he can't right? The second the whole (((collusion))) smokescreen goes to court the whole DNC burns.

Attached: fusion gps.jpg (1172x2476, 867K)

They had a judge issued warrant you bozo

>No one is looking at any of the shit Hillary's people did
Session has a full time team frantically examining any whiff of crimes Hillary might have committed, but they keep coming up empty.

How's the weather in your little fantasy world?

I hope this is true just to watch the meltdown from magapedes.

cuck todd and an article from a website only kikes shill. its over go back to crying about hilldog.

>You know he can't right?
Then why is Moscow and their 'alt-right' so terrified of Mueller?

dude stop.

those laws are for state officials. Don Jr would have to be an elected official for that law to apply to him.

and is this why papers across the country are talking about a new 9/11 investigation?

It's such a vague charge that they can bring that charge against anyone for anything.It's such a vague charge.

Sessions needs to fucking go already

someone start a legal harassment campaign

that is not even remotely true

you do realize everything you're trying and failing to prove has been completely debunked? go back to sucking kike dick you faggot.

>it's the same 2 or 3 boomers who have been muellerposting for over a year

yikes

>thinking anyone other than the most brainwashed trumptard believes this narrative anymore

except it is.

If you had a meeting with a russian today to talk about politics would you have to call the FBI? nope. Only if the russian talked about a crime, then you'd be obligated to contact the FBI (after the fact)

The rules for public and private citizens are VASTLY different.

>conspiracy to defraud the united states
By investigating potential crimes? Your not an attorney huh?

So him pursuing this lead is illegal?

Reminder:

There is no such crime called collusion. But yes the word trump and his campaign keep using. This is so they can later say “see, no collusion charges!” Collusion is not, and never was, mueller’s aim.

You guys crack my shit up. Have two cents out of some globalists pocket on me.

Lol, everyone right of antifa knows Mueller is a joke.

Attached: 1534720137927.gif (426x236, 3.81M)

>Sessions needs to fucking go already
I know, right? It's weird how a mousy little shit like Sessions stands up to Putin and Trump and he keeps getting away with it. He must have powerful dirt.

if those Russians were giving me hacked emails of a politician you sure as fuck have to report it. At the very least done admit "I love it!" and invite them in.

> People are still falling for this shit

Attached: ItCanStillBeHerTurn.png (581x1067, 111K)

Stop wasting my fucking time.

But, no hacked e-mails were given......nice false analogy, you have been crushed and must leave now.

He has to at this point, people are openly calling for Sessions removal.

YES. YES IT IS. you fucking retards

How is it illegal to encourage them to confess their crimes?

Yeah, and I could become the richest man in the world if Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates gave me all of their money.

Because you say so?

is robbing a bank a crime if you find no money? The fact that they tried is enough to be illegal.

Is being solicited by Russians more illegal, somehow, than actually soliciting Russians, and paying them money for a dossier of dirt? I can't wait until we skin al of you retards.

>actually its conspiracy to defraud the united states

unfortunately this statute does not cover this case

that statute 923.18 USC 371

1) They cheat the government out of money or property (NO)
2) They interfere or obstruct legitimate Government activity (NO, more on this one in a bit)
3) They make wrongful use of a governmental instrumentality. (NO)

The lone section which may be applicable case 2, interfere or obstruct in legit government activity. However the supreme court limited this to activities such as defrauding food stamps or SSI, the whole POINT of this statute is tricking the government out of money or property NOT interfering in criminal investigations (there are laws for that) or meeting with foreign nationals while during a campaign. The supreme court intentionally limited the scope of the wording of the statute because with it's initial wording almost anything could be considered a crime under it.

Not going to happen.
Even if it did, Don Sr. will pardon him because no crime was actually committed.
Kill yourselves before midterms, leftyfags, you have no idea what suffering is coming your way soon.

Attached: darwin-award-007-12232013.jpg (615x461, 211K)

There's no crime in talking to Russians. Even if it was about emails. Where are you getting this idea?

Some will ask why not indict Veselnitskaya as well given the special counsels propensity to indict russian nationals so hopefully there is good justification

No, it is not. You can talk to foreigners regarding elections. Really, you can. The situation is actually comparable to going to a bank where you have an account, and withdrawing some money. You are the master of the false analogy, such powerful and deep stupidity is rare.

you are all the densest motherfuckers on the planet. It isn't a Russian offering dirt which is illegal. Its you accepting that. Don JR invited them in, held a big ass meeting to get this dirt. They say there wasn't any but by that point its too late they already attempted to collude. I cant tell if yall know this and are just rooting for your team or if you are all legitimately retarded

the only ypeople worse than this are the people who still think the whole muller investigation is going to put hillary in jail

and also pedophiles are somehow involved?

>attempted to collude
which is not a crime. this is what you don't get. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING CRIME

Its a moral failure, it's an ethical failure, it's not a fucking crime no matter how many times you say it.

Your digits betray your empty accusations. No proof. Even those can't support your weak arguments.

You are the densest motherfucker in the universe. Hillary Clinton PAID actual RUSSIAN SPIES to spy on Trump. She also PAID that Russian woman to solicit a meeting with Trump jr. You are just a fucking retard, Acosta, if we wanted to hear your retarded shit we would watch CNN.

for the millionth time. its not the TALKING thats the issue. Thats absurd dont you retreat to that. Its THEM OFFERING DIRT and YOU TRYING TO RECEIVE THE DIRT.

>talking to russian people is illegal

Attached: 1531866995373.png (936x772, 28K)

don't kill yourselves when Jr. is sleeping in a cell by this point next year

>You guys crack my shit up.
Explain why the Trump loyalists and the GRU have to launch all these Kremlin disinformation campaigns against Mueller? They must believe he's too close to the truth.

Attached: russian propaganda.jpg (640x360, 45K)

And the police sat by, twiddling their thumbs? If I publicly confessed to a murder, how many years would it take the police to swing by my house? 2? 3?

>Indict Trump Jr for having a meeting and rejecting offer from Fusion GPS
>Hillary pays Fusion GPS $1 million and had actually retained by them at the time working, for Hillary to create a collusion trap as an insurance policy against trump
That would backfire in hilarious fashion.

>OFFERING
>TRYING

not a crime nigga.

>“Here’s what I’ve learned about Bob Mueller,” Todd said. “Not a single person that has known him, been with him, worked with him, wouldn’t say that he would have ended this investigation if there was no collusion. He would have already ended this investigation.”

This is literally what he's known for. Dragging out baseless investigations for politics. He has literally done this before. This is a man who has absolutely no personal knowledge of him, why should I care what he says? There have been literally dozens of these exact same "tomorrow!" stories.

Great rebuttal. You are a living meme. I'm sure you have purple hair, neck beard and facial piercings. You watch Rachael madow every night and are attracted to Anderson Cooper. Hold on, uncle Bernie will forgive all your liberal arts student loans.

>collusion
>crime
pick one faggot. its not like don jr paid for a fake dossier with campaign funds or anything

>bring this fuckin retarded

>indicting trump jr for failing to entrap him
yeah, good luck with that

You saw the negroids who were training kids to kill and had a dead child on the property were let go scot free right?

TICK TOCK BLUMPFKINS

I like how it’s evolved from
>“trump campaign had no involvement with Russians”
to
>”so what if trump campaign had involvement with Russians”

I really feel bad for you. You are so lost and out matched. It's like watching an earthworm struggle on pavement on a hot day.

>we have "damaging information"
>meeting about "stolen emails"

The deep state initiates a meeting with trumps campaign that ends within minutes somehow equals "involvement"?

Does Perkins Coie pay you directly, or how does it work?

You know this already happened

A lawyer paid by FusionGPS swinging by to pitch her favorite adoption causes is not having involvement with Russia (the nation). Sorry for you, but nothing has evolved for you.

Oh no someone doesn't like trump,
>call him a nigger cause I'm a triggered snowflake

This is what ends trumpfs presidency
Screen cap this trumpflets.

Attached: 1532726595487.jpg (1817x1205, 484K)

the defendant doesn't have to know them
it's the accusers responsibility to