Ȉ̸̵̢̻̭͚̱̣̳͎̹̹̞͕̬̯̘͍͒ͫ̒̍̊̂̾͐́̑ͅT̛̘̰̳͚̱̯̩̼̹̮ͧ̍͆͑̽ͪ́ͨͪ͂̀̕'̵̨̧̧͎̱...

Ȉ̸̵̢̻̭͚̱̣̳͎̹̹̞͕̬̯̘͍͒ͫ̒̍̊̂̾͐́̑ͅT̛̘̰̳͚̱̯̩̼̹̮ͧ̍͆͑̽ͪ́ͨͪ͂̀̕'̵̨̧̧͎̱̭͇͖̳̺͈̹̙̫̠̝̝̱͇̟̹̿̄ͧ̂ͦ̓̈́̒̑̊͌͠S̶̸̡͕̺̮̟͉̞̦̥̤̀͑͒̍ͫ̏͋́ ̛̫͓͇̹͚͔͚ͦͦ͂̂̈̎̐͐́ͦ͗ͯ̆͘͜͞H̴̷̢̖̝̙͉̦͈̰̳̯͉̠̮̼̦̓̂ͦ̀̍ͩ̍̓́̈́̂͡͝͠A̸̹̥̮̫̓ͪ̀̚͠P̢̢̹̖̤̖̯͙͓̱͈̯̠͓͔̫͍̯͔̌̄̆ͤ̍ͦ͊͒̋̂͛̎ͮͯͭ̑͗́̀̚͠P̸̨̧̨͖̘̦̼͓̮̭͙̿ͫ̄ͤͭ͂̽͟E͓̱̜͎̣͔͔̯̞̒͂ͬ͒ͣ̄̐̔̐̄͋ͨ̏̚Ņ̶̢̛̫̝͓͈̰̙͇͉̂ͮ̌ͧ͊ͮ̇̈ͤ́͑͒͞ͅI̸̡͉̩̜̘͙̦̮̤͉̰̼͔̼̱͔̜͚̻̓̇͋́̈̀ͧ̀̈ͣ̑͆͜N̡̛̦̤͇͇͈̯͓̦̦̜ͣ͋ͩ̀̈ͭͭ̋̐͂̀̓̑́̈́̚̚͢͞G̷̷̡̛̹͙̮͎͎͙̣̐͒͌̽̆̆̋ͨ̑̇̃͊͝ͅ

Attached: D12B240B-76AA-4F6E-B924-A95BAEFE7656.png (332x332, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eeemo.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you do that? I saw some fag on /b/ do that as well.

Get out

Attached: 8F432F23-F07E-4B11-B755-EAD885BD870F.jpg (793x786, 58K)

checked

Attached: 1528767917607.jpg (1200x630, 440K)

eeemo.net/
h̹͟͡e̶͖̰͇̬͎̼͘ͅr̴̸̘̝̼͍͓̯e̜͇̤̬͙̯̙͈͇,͔̩̞̮͖̠ ̖̝͇͚̕͜ͅd̡̼͔̬̬̤̯̳o̱̩̗̻̹̗͓ͅǹ̡̪̦̦̳̳t̶͈͓̹̫̠̺͎̖̕ ̴̜̕m̴̨̠͎a̙̤̦̗͙̗k͇̦͇e͓͈̙̕͝ ̸̡̻͝a̵̜͉̖̳̗̦̳͉ͅ ̨̝̻̣̫͇̩̦m̵̛̪͕é̢̗͕͔̫̫̦̮s̥͍̫̫͎s͍̺̮̟̞͘

>

Attached: 9u6xkrajp0p01.jpg (645x756, 145K)

Are you the hacker known as Jow Forums?

A̢̖̩͚͍̿͑ͣ͊̆͢L̨͉͙̩͇͓̠͒̽̃̂̄ͦ͝B͕̩̠͛͑̽͑ͭ̽͘͞͞O̶̗̳̱̰̱͎͛͛ ̥͙͖͈͕̤̯̗ͣ̆̆N̫̹̰͕̙̔̒͗͒̑ͤ͗͠I̦͚̣̼̬ͮ͝G̷͎̤͈ͦ͠G̡͔ͮ̿͗͊̊̌ͯͮĘ̥̩͚͔͙̩̯̈́ͧ̈́ͨ̈́ͅȐ̩̥̘͔͓̫͈̋̓ͤ̎̃̆ͅ

Obviously. Kek confirms he is

kys

I have it on good authority that Jeff Sessions will be terminated after the midterm elections.

Attached: image.jpg (2208x1242, 2.25M)

I imagine Remilia's feet, after a long day of being a vampire, must be absolutely disgusting from marinating in sweat, grease and bacteria. When she removes her shoes at the end of the day, she probably gets flustered at just how smelly and toxic her bare feet are; her own body betraying all standards of decency by producing an unbelievably lewd and slimy, biohazardous zone of filth within her own footwear. Shoes designed to look pretty and appealing, now soiled and turned into unusable, smelly, ruined trash by her own festering feet. It's almost amazing how an odor so potent and foul can come from a girl so cute. What a contrast!

Attached: terrible stink.jpg (1200x1732, 421K)

Zalgo

Checked.
THATS SGT Jow Forums.
ITS HAPPENING FAGGOTS.

T̢͚̭̗̹̼h̶̫͎̖̦̳a͎̼̰̥͘ṉ̯͎̟̼͎͠k̸̼̟͕͉̗ͅs̺̤̣͈̯̀ͅ ̱a̜͎͇̕m̡̬e̮͓̥̟͉͈r̵̤̥̙̪̟̬̦i̢̗̹̘͇b̖͔͕̜͈r̡̝̫̼͉̫ͅͅo̵̻͖̩.

Attached: 392E8ED1-C317-468B-8C68-9906950C1B8A.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

posting in a sticky. put me in the screencap

R̨̝̯͙̮̯͇ͭ́̔͊ͨͦ͛̓͂̈́̏͑ͫ̓̄̑̕͢Ą̛̞̻̟̼̱̬̪̳̖̗̎̄̑ͪ͒ͬ̉ͦ͑ͭ̿̑̚͟N̢̜̠̟̠͌͐̃ͣ̌̑̐̉̒̀D̝̬̥̖̺̭͈̙̂ͧ̏̇͆̎̊̈́̃̄̊̌̀̂ͤ̏ͬ̚̕͜ͅ ̛͍̝̞̻̮̩͙͎͖̫̘̮̣̘ͩͣ̈́͘͞ͅͅP̷̮̯̠̱͍ͦͨ̃͗͐ͯ̃̑̿̂͐̈̔̎ͫ̎͜͝͠Â̧̦̗̣̺̱͙̙̬͚̠̣͇̭͔̗̜̫̹̇ͬͩ̊ͨ̊ͣͮ͊ͣ̌ͩ̀́̕ͅU͈̩͈̣͕͕͚̞̩̫̠̺̠͊ͨ̓̒͟͢͡͡L̛̩͇͎̼̼̍͗̄ͮ̓ͩͫ̂̇ ̵̧̧̱͎̳̼͈̳̘̀͐͋̌ͪ̈̎ͧ̎̎͐̄̊̐͗͝2̡͉̘͓̼̤͚͙̯̳̭͎̝͕̼̗̹̌̽̔̆ͭ̏̃̆͑͂͆͒́͛̌̏ͣ̀̚̕͞ͅ0̴̛̗͕̟̬͇̘͎̳͉̞̩̞͗͋́̍̔̀2̷̜̹̫̩̫͎̪̟̖͈̙̗̼̥͉͊̑̎̽ͦͩ͋ͮ͌̔́͡0͓͕̬̤̦̞̽̍͌͛̽̎͆͒̇̇̊ͯ̒ͤ̍̀̕͜͞ͅ

Attached: Randbo.jpg (830x553, 60K)

Nice bug.

idk either
they're just more nerdy than us
dry those tears, fag

Attached: sorry.png (550x733, 504K)

y͘o̳̱͖̞̘͇b͟r̗̫̳̣o͈̤

b8

>̱͈͙̭̪͖̜͗̃̃̌̇͂̔̄̀͢>̭͎̟̼ͯ̓ͧ͘ͅͅ1͇̦͈̞̃͗̋ͬ͋͝8̬̦ͭ̏͂̉̎̒̚͠4͎̹̞̘͖̥̃ͣͬ̔̑̈͋͞͝0̴̡͇͔̠̠̝̞ͬ̑͆̌͑͑̀6̠̜͎͖̖̳̣̰ͨ͢͠͡1̧̛̯̳͙̾ͨ9̧̩͙̤̹̫̰̝̌ͤ̄͛7͙̺͛̒̃̄͛͌ͫͭ̚7̬̟̦͕̭ͨ̋͟

Attached: Dl4YMMuVAAAi8S.png (333x333, 123K)

Ŗ̶̧̢̧̛̛̛̮̻͇̻̖̘̪͔̭̻͎̠͎̫̠͇̤͖̐͒̇̿̋̉͑̄̎̎̈́̆̓̔̎͗͛͛͗̄͊̐̂̈́̑̌̆͌͑̄̈̀͛̀̊̏͆͑̃̈̉͆̔̇̓́͆̿̀̃̇͑͗͋̓͊̔̿͒̈́̒͑̆̑̊̾͐͂͑̐̏̑̆̋̌̋̑̌̒̀̀̓̒̄̀̓̂̂̈́̍͑̂̆̒͆̂̑͐́͑̃͑͒̏͛̒̓̀͆̔̊̏̋͗̇͗̄̏̒̈͌͂̉̍̋̊̓̿͊͛͐̌́́͗̔̾̈́̈̿̾̓̀̊͆̇̽̈́͐̄̓̾̍̎͆̕̕͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̕̚̚͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝P̴̨̨̡̢̢̡̨̢̧̢̧̢̡̢̢̨͕̙͇̺̤̰̤̦̣̜̫̺͖͚̥͇̪̘̳̙̠̗̮̫̗̼͓͙̳̪̖̞̣̱͓̦̘̦̤̪̱̳͕̖̬̻̯͔̳̠̞̗̳͙̤̰͚̬̱̳͔̦͈͙̫͚̫̫̺͎̙͍͕͇̠̫̯̮̹̞̬̥͇̘͇̞̱̟̝̰̹̣͍̹̜̞͕͖̭̠̺̤̝̱̭̯̳̭͙͔̝̺̙̦̫̘̩͕̭̥̩̮͕͎͓̦̱̦̙͔͙͙͓̫̪̩͓̪̭̼͍͈͕͇̪̺͚͙̻̣̱̪̜̼̻͔͇͇͕̠̺͉̭̜͉̤̣̥̤̙͈̗̯̈̓̈́̊̂̉̓͌͆̎͛̂͐̑̈́̇͐̾̀́̄̄̇̓͊̐̾̈́̏͋̑͂̒͐͌͋͌̀̒̄̐̓̎̓̓̽̇͌͛̃͆́͘̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅ

ć̷̖̖̩͎̮̼̬̬̩̙̔̑͌̿͛̿̒̃̑̆ͤ̑̉̚̕͜ǫ͚̞̝̦̺̞̞̰͇͙͇̖̗̹̰̞̎̾̌̇ͣ̒ͤ̾̍̓ͣo̸̱̗͕̰͍̮ͤ͛̔̆̌ͫͨ̒̈͢͟l̛̟̮̮̼̠̺̝̜̜̖͈̦̉̽̃́̈̽̎̑͂ͧ͂̌̓́ͦͫ̿̚ ̶̵̢̘̫̘̩̹̻͇̝̆̀̔͆̈͐͋ͯ̂͑̆̑̚ͅͅt̻̩͓͖͉̼͉̙͈̩͓̩̦̓̉̈́̈͐͆ͩͤ̃̀̚̚h̴̯͎͈̙̤̼̬̦ͤ̏̉̍̔̈̑̈́ͧ͊͢͞i̛̻̺̖͙̟ͪ̆̒̄ͮ̍͜s̴̛̰̙̻͔̘̼͙͔͔͖̱̮ͯ̊͊͒ͭ̀ͫ̎̋̆ͣͪ̕ ̶̡͖̳̙̹̻̮̞̜̹̮͚̤͈̼͖̖̓͛ͦ̑ͪͫͤͣ̄ͬͭ́̊̈́̋͆̚͘͞i̸̶̜̪͉̝̫̺̫̝͍͊̇͛̀̾ͧ̿ͤͪ̃ͬ͂̕ͅs̶̛͓̝̹̖̪̰̹͉̯̈̉ͧ̊̄̃ͮ̊͌̌̽̇̇͊̀̚̕͠ ̨̢̨̜̭̥͖͕͙͎͕̦̜ͧ̌̏ͩ̃f̴̳͖̭̦͖̫̰̳̗̼̤̱̘̮̣̔̆̈́̇ͩ̕͝ų̛̜͈̣̩̻ͭ̓ͮ́̽̉͒ņ̸̴̝̤̫̯̟͇͛ͧ̿ͭͦ͝ ̷̸̡͈̰̝̒̿͗̈ͣ͌̄̑ͯ́͠

c̡̦̳̄ͦ͌̂ͯ̂͋͐ͅo̧̦͚̬͔͍̙̥̹̎̀̽̈͗̃͟ō̻͉̤̠̭̿̽͋͛͟͝l̙̞͚̳̜̎̾ͩ͂̀̂͋͑̐̀ͅ ͎̖̬͉̭̜̠̓̇̆ͣ͆ͫ̚t̢̡̟͇̗̖ͫͦͪ̽̌͐͟h̤͉ͬͭ̎i̮̻̼͔ͪͯͧ̍̓̾s̸̞̮͆̉̆̉ͪ̿̽͜͟ ̸̷̭̪͕͎̱ͫͭ̀͒͐̽͟i̮̫̩̺͇͊̒ş̵̛͓̯͍͍̎̏̊ ̺͉̦ͤ̽̑̊͊̀͘f̗͇͈̫̟̺̓̔͟u͇̗̹̮ͭ̓̾̄̓́ͪ̀̿͞ͅn̺͇̿̀͜͜ ̝͈̟̦̣ͩ̍̎ͦ̚

c̠̰̰͕̫͍̽̒́͐̃o̖̣̳͒̍o͓̳̳̊̑ͫͣl̗̱̭̖͖͚̽ͤ̒̐̑ ̻͍̝̺̤̱̙ͪͩ́t̳̦̩̗̃̇̍ͯ͋ͅh̹ͪ̃͋i̵̺͂ͅș̭̙̯̄̌ͣ͋͗̎ ͚͚ͦi̺̝̘̎̿̓s̻̹̟̗̘͔̮̑̂ͪͤͬ̑ ̖͈ͪ̔̑ͦͯ̚f̬̫̀u̱͈̫͌͛ṉ̦̬͚͔ͦ͋̉ͭ͒ͣ̄ ̮͍̫͓̝̦̞

co̶ol t̵hi̴s ͡i͡s̵ ̶f͢un