"WE'RE JUST LIKE YOU REGULAR WORKING CLASS FOLKS NOT SUBVERSEIVE FUCKS GOYIM"

"WE'RE JUST LIKE YOU REGULAR WORKING CLASS FOLKS NOT SUBVERSEIVE FUCKS GOYIM"

twitter.com/CIA/status/1034865115823333376

Attached: Capture.png (602x764, 351K)

Were just ordinary Americans starting proxy wars in countries we will later invade funded by the opium fields we control in Afghanistan

Attached: 496453FC-F54C-4DD2-B13F-DA0DA9F7BD7A.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

>the women & men working here
>women & men
Fuck you I'm triggered

>women & men
That was written by a blue hair millenial woman.

JUST. LIKE. US.

Attached: 1535284113193.jpg (327x346, 24K)

>we're ordinary Americans

Attached: ordinary americans.jpg (900x1200, 439K)

>they believe people still think of them as James Bond spies
sorry sweeties, this is your new image now, you'd better embrace it

Attached: average-brainwashed-cia-idiot.jpg (486x559, 49K)

cia are full of normies with moderation power. typical.

Attached: 686D0839-D60E-4DBC-8A97-3C354B85B163.png (780x620, 18K)

Yes,they are just a rogue terrorist organisation that likes to fund wars, experiment on humans,be involved in drug and human trafficking.

No big deal.

Well I'm sold. Thank you for your noble and selfless service, regular folks of indeterminate gender.

>she gets the scoop
>he get two

They're mostly criminals helping destroy this world. I'd love to see a declassified ANYTHING that shows otherwise.

Way to suck your own dick, CIA faggots.

The Manhattan Project worked, too. Just sayin.

Hang these treasonous lying faggot kikes. They are soooo sloppy and retarded.

CIA aren't even ponyfags, which is semi respectable. They're ERP'ing bronies. Absolutely disgusting.

Project insignia

Attached: 1530082532796.jpg (1232x1040, 183K)

>women & men

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

Fuck off you worthless kikes. Go suck off Israel some more.

even if they are evil per se they still get shit done unlike the fbi bunglers who are restrained by notions of morality in a very grey area of "government"... next happening please based cia

Attached: 1521729454219.jpg (912x606, 211K)

Odds are they're more responsible for your country being cucked to death than "happenings" so don't fall too in love.

>Being this much of a glow in the dark

Attached: 1511671769049.jpg (185x273, 15K)

lmfao

ATTENTION Q user.

YOU NOW HAVE A CHANCE TO FUCKING PROVE YOU ARE WORTH YOUR OWN WEIGHT IN SHIT.

YOU TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE STRAIGHT UP, THAT THE CIA WAS CREATED TO KEEP HUMANITY ENSLAVED.

You're on the wrong chan

>WE START WARS IN FOREIGN NATIONS AND TERRORIZE THE POPULATION THAT SUPPORTS US, BUT WE ARE JUST LIKE YOU!

Attached: 1491633446832.jpg (767x431, 35K)

I didn't know my fellow Americans were usually bioluminescent

Attached: dkr.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Disgusting bureaucrats and murderers.

>doing extralegal things

the CIA has loads of hot snatch working for them and they all dress like "classy" bar whores

You mean like Lauren Simonsen, I mean Southern?

>"HAHA! WE TOTALLY WOULDN'T SELL YOU ALL OUT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDING COUNTRY BECAUSE WERE ALL BITTER ABOUT BEING SPIES WHO OUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN HAS TO DISAVOW IF WE FAIL IN OUR MISSIONS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY! HAHA WE'D NEVER DO THAT! WE'D NEVER RUN DRUGS FOR THE PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSED TO CATCH JUST TO PROP UP OUR AGENCY WITH OFF THE BOOKS MONEY SO WE CAN LIVE LIKE KINGS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! HAHA!"

>fbi bunglers who are restrained by notions of morality
Who is J edgar hoover?
The FBI started out corrupt and had to convince the country they'd cleaned themselves up. Which apparently didn't take.
>based cia
Kissing their ass doesn't take you off the list.

>americans
filthy kikes
>doing extraordinary things
killing innocent people for israel
fuck the CIA i hope china murders more of them

>we're not gun-toting, globetrotting, martini-drinking spies
That's not what anyone thought of the CIA. They think the CIA are a bunch of jewy scumbags who go around subverting independent nations and smuggling guns and drugs every which way.

Attached: pablo disgusted at chloe moretz.jpg (479x592, 55K)

Northwoods
Mockingbird
MHCHAOS
MKULTRA

All CIA personnel current or former will be executed for treason

Attached: family of secrets.jpg (333x499, 52K)

I wish i had the superpower to actually see the faces of people that post shit on social networks when i read their shit.

oh boy, but they are right, most of the employees of the CIA don't know thats who they work for and the ones who do aren't allowed to talk about it

was bloodlines of the illuminati always available from the CIA.giv site or is that new with the Trump admin?

>All CIA personnel current or former will be executed for treason
most of them are just pushing a broom around or getting coffee, I think you don't understand what goes on there

>Kissing their ass doesn't take you off the list.
nothing can do that and everyone is on the list, they read all the mail, those guys are super paranoid

obviously there are women in the CIA you fucking virgins, women make for some of the best spies and assassins out there. men can't take their clothes off and seem harmless. and anyone with a brain knows the CIA are american heroes. they do all the scumbag kike shit you don't want to so you can have everything. you think all your wealth came from hard work? america stole everything to become the best because thats what the best does, they take what they want.

If you make coffee for the CIA, you deserve to die.

>being this deluded.
>doesnt pick up on the women, coming before the men in the sentence
why do you even come on this board? every time one of you leafs pipes up, you come out with some bullshit, and expose yourself for being braindead. it isnt even rare. it is every single fucking comment. why dont you fuck off to rebbit

Id take it a step further and have the power to project my voice into theie heads to review their work to them.