I have information but

Hello Jow Forums i have a really important information for you guys but you gotta do one thing for me because i need too see if i can trudt you what i want you to do is say I am my moon. Say it three times after you said it tell me if you did say it we need 5 posters to do this it can be more but if 5 say it its enough for me to tell you but i warn you this might not be you guys will like trust me i didnt like it either so to those who might be too shockdd and die from this information leave this thread to others who stay this is your own fault if anything happens to you you didnt want anyway what i want you to do too see if i can trust you is say I am my moon three times when you say it tell me you did it after 5 pepole do this i will reveal information but again i warn you i dont want to do any harm to you so be cautious if you really want to do this...

Attached: image.jpg (2580x2452, 2.05M)

Wat

Pure unbridled autism, Germanic friend

Sorry for bad grammar what in trying to say is i have very very big information that could shock alot of pepole and i want too se if i can trust you guys i will give you the informstion but i need 5 pepole to say (I am my moon).After 5 pepole say it i will reveal the information but if you have really bad health or are weak person turn back now i reccomend .

Go be a faggot somewhere else

I am my moon

I am my mooon

I am my moooon

Those who need to know, will find it... just hit us with it user

hurry up

Vitkovascv?

Ok one person said it 4 more and i will reveal the big information...

I am my moon
I am my moon
I am my moon

i am my moon

3 more

2 more

I am my moon

you are a funny moron

Attached: 10e99a1c1a2fd167.gif (442x473, 590K)

You are fake and gay.

I am my moon

1 more person and i reveal the information

I am my moon

did it already spill your guts homo

Ok i promised to tell you the information 5 pepole did it and i will tell you now.You said i am majmun,What does majmun mean you may think?Well here comes the big information i advise you to leave now before its late.It means monkey in serbian you just called your self a monkey.when you say my moon it sound like majmun in serbian I told you the information was not gonna be easy to take goodbye my fellow monkeys.

lmao owned by a S*rb

I am my moon

This thread is/was hilarious

The Bosnians did kill enough of you faggots. And no, God is not Serbian.

I̫͚̘̤͕ ͓̫n̼e̛ḙ̬͕͎̟̱d ̩̣͖͉y̢o̟̝̭͎͔͠u̻̖̘ ͖͙͙̹̮͚t̥̞ò̰̣͔̠ ͜ͅs̞͉̜̯͔̫a̢̦͖̥̪̙̺̮y̜̥̟̻̹ ̪͔͓͕3̺̳̥ t̨̫͇̗̜̻̦̱i̳͚͉͘m̶̤̠ͅe͡s̠̣̥̠͇̣̟ ̴̻̝̱̥͔͓͔"̸̟͉̱ ̢͔I͔̝ ̼͔̥a͍̺̞̹m̵̱͉̥͖̫̝ ͉͞á͉͍͕͔̪ ̝͕̮ͅdi̳͈̩̬̞͔̹c̺̙͍͎k̝̮̩"̷̳͓̤̼̼̞

what a fuck...

Attached: 1523608840596.jpg (934x776, 47K)

Hey Serb, watch out for that Croat Sni

>That feel kad govoris srpski ali si ipak naseo na foru

Attached: sad.jpg (400x400, 25K)

It is monkey in Turkish too.
> chitenous clicking

Attached: IMG_2790.jpg (500x399, 150K)

They stole it from us

God damn it....

The only thing OP didn’t do was Rick Roll us.

Well played, OP!

Attached: EB2E48F4-ABDE-4C7E-9D0C-C027CC26A378.png (900x729, 129K)

Lol 8/10 shitpost

LE MONKE CACA

Attached: Freestylin.jpg (846x432, 16K)

I did

>Serbian
>Sir Bi- Anne