It was supposed to be her turn!!

It was supposed to be her turn!!

Attached: 6t5grsdp6juy.jpg (621x640, 48K)

What's funny is that the polls were actually accurate. It was the electoral seat predictions that were completely off.

MOM SAID IT WAS MY TURN TO BE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

Lol bit they weren't. They polled solid blue for Wisconsin.

Sometimes I wonder how many Dems didn't vote assuming it would be a landslide after all of the press.

Nationwide polls (which were posted here constantly) had her winning by a few percent.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1535655976246.png (1600x1200, 3.04M)

Everybody hates liberals.

Attached: 1530022515793.jpg (690x6602, 551K)

Plus we neglect the fact that a large portion of voters decide their vote in the booth.

Who cares. All that matters ate the state polls. No one gives a shit that California has all their illegals vote and grant a bazillion extra votes to the Democrat. They were completely wrong on the key states. And wrong on purpose if you read the collection data distribution.

One way or another, the press handed Trump the Presidency. Which makes their freakout, after he won, even better.

God Bless Donald Trump.

>It was supposed to be her turn!!
Too many voters are still alive that remember her husband committing mass murder on American soil

Fucking classic...

Attached: File0009.jpg (400x396, 63K)

Attached: 1508815729617.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

I keep hearing that, and that the votes that Trump got were a small margin in a few key states. How accurate is that? Still he blew her out with electoral college.

He won most key states by 1-2 %. Most polls had him down 5-10% in all those states.

I remember seeing cucks like you share this article when it was first posted. This piece was pretty much entirely fake news, they just took a generic quote from Hilary saying that she was focusing on her own campaign, and then that turned into this retard headline relating it to cockyness and the polls.

Can't believe Trumpos are literally still stroking their dicks to fake news screencaps from a two year old election...

A lot of people told the polls they were voting for Hillary because of the negative image given when you said you supported Trump. None of these polls are ever accurate because of reasons like this one.

the media surely did a mind fuck on me I thought for sure Trump had no chance in hell but I didn't care anyway I voted for Jill Stein

Attached: image.jpg (1024x784, 85K)

her PR person was shit
she played the manipulative cunt game
when we were already sick and tired of manipulative cunts
see: feminist frequency stealing 140k from people and giving up halfway through
zeo quinn crying about her sore vagina now that everyone found out she has a better pussy than coding skills

Thats the best image a meme flag faggot has ever ever posted. You should still kys but quick and painlessly.

IF I WAS PRESIDENT THAT TACTLESS CATROON FROG WOULD BE JAILED

Attached: 2222.jpg (845x1100, 82K)

Attached: 1465351624157.png (480x360, 217K)

Once my new Hilldawg memes go viral the country will be begging her to run again. Yes We Can Madame President!!!!

why isn't she behind bars not only do we know about her emails but the democratic party has admitted to election meddling when it came to burnie being illegally fucked in new york no jail and you idots keep playing in this fake system this circus i dont like burnie but crime where openly commited and nothing was done he said she would be in jail she continues to do illegal shit in the open but crickets

Attached: 1533327828622.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

Nice try, but a 2020 Hillary would never be able to fit all of her cybernetic life support equipment in that Audi. Reshoop this with her in a panel van with more tubes coming out of her neck, shareblue shill.

I still haven’t figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? Was it Wikileaks? Was it Podesta? Was it her sexual predator husband? Was it her staff’s husband’s immoral pictures? Was it her subpoena violation? Was it the corrupt foundation? Was it the congressional lies? Was it the Benghazi scandal? Was it the pay for play? Was it the Travel Gate scandal? Was it the Haiti scandal? Was it the Whitewater scandal? Was it the Cattle Gate scandal? Was it the $15 million for Chelsea’s apartment bought with foundation money? Was it Comey’s investigation? Was it her husband’s interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation? Was it stealing debate questions? Was it forensically deleting 33,000 emails? Was it the secret server in her house? Was it the Seth Rich murder? Was it calling half of the USA population deplorable? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders? Was it the Vince Foster murder? Was it the Jennifer Flowers assault? Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement? Was it the lie about taking on sniper fire in Bosnia? Was it her husband’s impeachment for lying under oath? Was it the 6 billion $ she “lost” when in charge of the state department? Was it the 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich? Or was it because she was the worst presidential candidate our country has ever had to choose from?

Gee, I just can’t quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

Attached: USvoters2016.jpg (524x499, 63K)

She deserved it for fucking Bernie over. The DNC must die if we are going to have progress in this racist country.

Attached: 1526891081148.png (250x240, 13K)

Copypasta

Attached: AchingRigidGourami-size_restricted.gif (455x262, 3.67M)

Noted^
>Decide in booth. Yes. And. People dint want the aggravation. Say you're voting "correctly"... Then do what you want.
For a long time I've enjoyed telling pollsters bullshit. Let them get their predictions wrong and wonder how and why.

^^

Attached: image.jpg (520x381, 77K)

>DSA
kek. a decade ago, as a retarded teenager, I unironically supported them because I had convinced myself it was the only possible starting point for NatSoc in the US. back then they weren't even that bad, mostly focusing on labor and economics rather than feminism and victim manufacturing.

Attached: image.jpg (70x125, 4K)

Attached: ca1f9.png (1392x1649, 1.78M)

Are we posting screenshots of our favorite preelection articles? Pic-related
>you now remember when HuffPo lost their shit because 538 gave Trump a reasonable chance of winning
nationwide they actually were. Some states were higher for Trump, some higher for Clinton, but overall they were accurate. Trump really did get lucky winning a few states by very narrow margins.
>How accurate is that
it's accurate. He won multiple states by Still he blew her out with electoral college.
he really didn't, relatively speaking it was narrow. Only George W. Bush had a closer Electoral College result in modern times.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-30 19:54:48.png (443x560, 98K)

Hill YES!

Attached: 1532726642539.jpg (1024x701, 138K)

Attached: 742074.gif (800x686, 2.92M)