Brit/pol/: Kebab Shop Edition

fusiontables.google.com/embedviz?q=select col0 from 1TFR_wmk4CSYJ1sDahGd6mWkcFVsXeyqfGZwWjkpy&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=52.69969002255459&lng=-1.0979476490937259&t=1&z=7&l=col0&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=ONE_COL_LAT_LNG
Updated for 2018

>Jeremy Hunt to 'REDOUBLE efforts' to get Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe home after collapse
express.co.uk/news/politics/1010481/Jeremy-Hunt-Nazanin-Zaghari-Ratcliffe-Iran-prison-collapse

>Jennifer Lawrence hacker jailed after admitting stealing from more than 200 iCloud accounts of Hollywood stars
thesun.co.uk/news/7132235/jennifer-lawrence-hacker-jailed-icloud-accounts/

>Brexodus as thousands of British immigrants leave Spain over fears about Brexit
metro.co.uk/2018/08/30/brexodus-as-thousands-of-british-immigrants-leave-spain-over-fears-about-brexit-7895120/

> UK fishermen accuse French rivals of sinking British crab pots
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6110013/UK-fishermen-accuse-French-rivals-sinking-crab-pots-worth-thousands-pounds.html

>Manchester buzzing during Bee in the City
channel4.com/news/manchester-buzzing-during-bee-in-the-city

>Alex Salmond quits SNP amid sexual harassment investigation
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/08/alex-salmond-quits-snp-amid-sexual-harassment-investigation

>Mail on Sunday sacks Remain-supporting columnist Rachel Johnson
independent.co.uk/news/media/rachel-johnson-boris-mail-on-sunday-sacked-daily-paul-dacre-columnist-a8513811.html

>Nicola Sturgeon's 'huge sadness' as Alex Salmond resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-45350594

>World Cup 2030: FAW holds talks over 'Home Nations' World Cup bid
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45349026

>Belfast Primark fire: Staff 'will be paid'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45340085

>Hospital A&E doctor shifts unstaffed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-45269682

Attached: 021544367372146.png (1036x796, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RpS9V5koSLw
youtube.com/watch?v=UfCg50a7RbE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWI-rUBGa00
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqe7jPX6DQY
youtube.com/watch?v=q6Wpn6_UGxc
youtube.com/watch?v=lKvpo7Ma9JM
youtube.com/watch?v=VvzBo8KQ8yY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
youtu.be/Av5Jb52yFBo
youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=GJM6yVhJC8U
twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/1035283129756512256
aldebaranvideo.tv/index.php?post/William-Luther-Pierce-Cosmotheism-is-the-Meaning-of-Life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVE4UXZE7XY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_BP6o6BqUo
youtube.com/watch?v=i3eap_kmxMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RebDeBo4VBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could you guys follow my twitter btw @gothsportyspice

>this was normie music once
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RpS9V5koSLw
What the fuck happened ey lads

Attached: ED2FEE07-3A57-4DE5-BC28-60114C71E2E9.jpg (750x1000, 85K)

Feel bit shit lads

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Why bother?

I think we are somewhat similar. What thoughts have you had about the next steps from here?

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Attached: Jenna.jpg (500x373, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UfCg50a7RbE

Cheer up lad, just remember the world is ending

Could you guys follow my twitter btw @garyyounge

Fuck off Gary

This.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kWI-rUBGa00

had a pint and a couple rollups earlier and now ive got a splitting headache.

i cant imagine how shite life was before paracetamol

>mfw no one wants to buy guns

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

PROPPAH NORFERN LAD ME. ME MAM VOTED LABER, AM VOTEN LABER AND ME KEEDZ WULL BE VOTEN LABER. COORRR BLOODEH JEZZA

Attached: 1535660899686.png (485x443, 26K)

What head injury?

Give as many details as possible in greentext form.

I'll mention this interaction on a channel 4 interview

enough elevator music
lets get some real shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqe7jPX6DQY

youtube.com/watch?v=q6Wpn6_UGxc

>two songs in a row
he does what he wants

Just get enough money to buy a comfy house in the countryside, find a wife, have some kids, stock up for the collapse, go to work with my new heavy goods licence get comfy money, live away from the degenerate city dwellers.
Keep doing my music, a creative outlet is a path to an authentic life in this modern age where you are suppose to look up to other people for your guidance of life in this debt based economy.

My goalkeeper is Lukaku
My sweeper is Mgumbwe
My centre backs are Mbwele and Oyadole
My wing backs are Mohammed and Bwanga
My centre midfielders are Mamadu, Lakhtar and Nwankwo
My strikers are Ngubu and Drogba
My club is owned by Qataris
My stadium is the Al-Aziz Mosque Memorial Stadium
And my favourite meal is a kebab

My name is Neil and I support Norf F.C. Pakis out!

Attached: 1535537556621.png (579x536, 30K)

Don’t ruin it m8, the previous one was good.

Attached: D446B294-4601-4F9B-9DA5-5B6499CABAF7.jpg (657x527, 45K)

I'm really struggling with religion at the moment
I just don't know what to do

youtube.com/watch?v=lKvpo7Ma9JM

just pretend anything i do that you don't like is ironic

whats up

everyone wants to buy guns ffs. we cant all do it.

trying the JD cider now

youtube.com/watch?v=VvzBo8KQ8yY

here's one if you liked that one

>live away from the degenerate city dwellers.
you were posting earlier.
you didnt reply to my comments about whats going on in SA to their farmers and what lessons europeans in the countryside could learn from what could soon be legislated.

im not looking to shit on anyones future by any means but its been playing on my mind, as i could very very easily go live in the real countryside at any point, yet i need to know its more than just hiding.

wtaf it smells and tastes like whiskey

Metaphysics are better then religion, then you’ll understand Paganism.
Paganism is the religion of Europe, everything else is foreign. Paganism was just a way to articulate the climate around the European before science.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

Attached: 6ABB0350-1076-4E7E-890F-5E986AE96925.jpg (447x678, 117K)

or whisky if you are so inclined

You’re bringing me back to my childhood brah
I miss my dragon and granite armour outfit

Attached: ECCC9D76-D960-4ADC-98A4-60445FD651FB.jpg (250x205, 18K)

guenon became a sufist

This happened 15 mins ago
>be me
>go to cinema with family
>horror film, quite excited
>two gypsies and their ugly gfs sit at back of the cinema
>know I'm in for a fun night
>throughout whole film
>burping
>talking loudly
>kissing their gfs loudly
>dropping shit loudly
>get told to shut up by based black man
>at the end, based black man tells them to come outside
>black guy slaps gypsy silly
>demands his £6 back
>tells gypsies he'll burn down their caravan
>gypsy goes mental
>their banshee sluts start screaming bloody murder
>runs to mcdonalds, picks up cleaning broom
>he's crying with anger at this point in front of his gf
>security come
>put him in a headlock and take him away

So they ruin my film, but that was much more entertaining

clan wars
wildy
bank sale
colour1:wave2:
drop parties

Why did we do away with Eugenics, again? Who are we to say that we're better than these gypo rats, amirite?

this jd cider is by far the worst purchase i have ever made in my entire life

Sorry user I must of missed it. I was making my tea, What was the question?

I think what we can learn basically is this, don’t let commies into your parliament. They will control anyone’s land if it isn’t “serving the people properly”. Communism is a cancer.

unironically hang all gypsies

Margaret Thatcher and her de-industrialisation of the North was a disaster for the working class.

Attached: nofold.png (560x541, 39K)

Do you have that twitter video that used the star of radioheads fitter happier
That's a video that made me feel
Read King James and go from there desu.
To go to bed forever
youtu.be/Av5Jb52yFBo
I don't even know lad just feeling melancholic with a lot of dissatisfaction from myself from how I act to how others see me and treat me and my utter inability to be intimate with others in any way
I feel alone and I can't seem to fix myself
The excuse was that it was Linked too closely to Hitler and Fascism

Attached: 1386920459353.png (426x364, 13K)

remember people unironically thought May was going to be based and nationalistic?
I was one of them.

Attached: 1492615969560.png (998x623, 230K)

why would you even try that shit? this is a bad move from jD stick to JD and coke you will never lose.

retard

I feel like i'm stuck halfway between Christianity and atheism, unable to commit to either

I can't find an appropriate Church, nor do i believe myself to have the hutzpah to change or start a church. (i'm not being particularly picky even)
But by the same token I see the dangers of atheism, i see the dangers of subjective morality and of believing all cultures are equal.

M*sterbrew

Buying gf

Attached: CF7C9C66-CBB3-488A-9ED3-AD0A4656546E.png (200x200, 22K)

If that is true then you were stoopid.

Attached: 1530995698359.png (862x855, 80K)

become a cosmo theist user

youtube.com/watch?v=y3KEhWTnWvE

Ted Kascynski was a fooken posh toreh pooftah who 'ated da werkin claws.

Attached: 1535657771965.png (866x900, 94K)

No-one says this

>not seeing the shit show from 10 miles away
user she was lambasted enough for her being a retarded and incompetent home sec
And that's only one of many of her issues

OI U GOT A LOICENSE FOW THAT WERKIN CLASS LAD?

very unlikely
but describe it pls

Is it not a worry for you that in the coming decades there may not be a mass collapse of society and the countryside with its sparse communities will be easy prey for a future political leader?

Its not outrageous to presume in 20years time we will have a foreign majority police force in some parts of the country and a significant foreign presence in the military, 20 years will pass in a flash. In 20 years time it wont just be a city issue either, already where I live now (small town in Cornwall) the changes are coming.

You're right. As if the average pie-munching norferner has a long enough attention span to read Ted's manifesto.

I had hope. I was an optimist.

Attached: 1475793891175.jpg (464x397, 273K)

Most haven't heard of Ted

gnosticism?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=GJM6yVhJC8U

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/1035283129756512256

And this is what you got. Happy with yourself?
NS

>believing all cultures are equal.
Nigguh wut?
Christianity is mostly Pagan anyway, the family values Christianity is based on is pagan, this is due to Europeans had to have a strong family unit in the harsh European climate to survive. I’m not even larping here, I am not a pagan but I understand and respect it more then Christianity.

Attached: 17FE9CF8-6704-4F01-A12F-1111E6C14057.jpg (750x1064, 305K)

I basically want the Church of England from the past but in Scotland

once all the based EDM boys have become drug dealers what will the yardie bois do? who are they going to sell drugs to?

>having optimism in British politics
>having hope in establishment candidates

Attached: 1532330174734.jpg (250x241, 7K)

here watch this vid (banned from youtube but might be on there)

aldebaranvideo.tv/index.php?post/William-Luther-Pierce-Cosmotheism-is-the-Meaning-of-Life

I wasn't talking about paganism i was talking about the inevitable result of atheism for normies

moral subjectivism

Why was paganism destroyed by Christianity?
What do you believe?

>William Luther Pierce
a name I recognise

>Field Marshall Sir John French, commander of the British Expeditionary Force (BEF), began to plan for a full British retreat to port cities on the English Channel for an immediate evacuation. The military governor of Paris, Joseph Simon Gallieni, wanted to organise the French and British armies to counter the weight of the German army's advance. After consulting Lord Kitchener about the use of British forces, Gallieni secured the overall command of the BEF, thus stopping Sir John's planned withdrawal.

tfw we could have just left the frenchies to it in ww1 and not dragged it out

Attached: 1531347972408.png (680x515, 22K)

I wish we had more kebab here in the states
Send some of them here. We’ll trade you back some of our other Muslims

>Is it not a worry for you that in the coming decades there may not be a mass collapse of society
That’s where I don’t have to worry. The collapse will make them die off knowing they are vastly dependent on government funding (NHS, dole, income support, child support) or on civilisation itself. The European winter will take care of the non-natives on top of that.

We have survived the Black Death and two world wars, these niggers won’t be that difficult to beat. Obviously in a collapse horrible things will happen, but that’s just a factor of life when it’s a survival game.

>opens with a famous pagan quote
>goes onto to Schopenhauer basically an ascetic
I don't fink this is christian

he wrote the turner diaries, and formed the national alliance. he basically is a right wing priest. he has tonnes of hours of weekly speeches.

>Why was paganism destroyed by Christianity?
I dont want to get into this right now as I'm minutes from sleep but that question isnt based on any hard facts, there was an amalgamation and those who say the west stayed pagan arent totally wrong.
I mean 90% of the 'christians' in this country only go to church for gatherings on Easter and at Christmas, both pagan festivals. They also gather at churches for funerals and weddings, again pagan rituals.

Its the baggage that comes with kikestianity that must be looked at, the origins of the church, its crimes and hypocrisies shouldnt be ignored now we have access to the history books for the first time ever.

Hi r9k here, can anyone give me a quick rundown on the trip fag known as pubes? Or peubes or whatever the fuck it is

>but that question isnt based on any hard facts,
I'm sorry but the question of the domination of Christianity in Europe is so clear and obvious it isn't up for debate

lol, not quite. im watching now too. its pretty intense i forgot ahah

>didnt go to the boatyard

this is all you need to know.

I used to love that stuff
I feel no ill will

Oh I see, sorry about that misreading. The core values of normies are a mix between liberal thinking and Marxism.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVE4UXZE7XY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI

Paganism didn’t really die, it was just merely adopted by Christianity.
Think about it, Europeans were pagans for thousands and thousands of years before Christianity, do you think that wou just vanish when a new religion comes along? I don’t think so.
You look on every so called Christian set group, the representation of pagan symbolism is outstanding.
Paganism isn’t dead, it’s in the psyche of the European For reasons I just stated.

Explain?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_BP6o6BqUo

From the top of my head:

>polish/german of royal prussian descent
>lives in glasgow
>recreational user of drugs
>rich
>owns many cars
>depression/anger issues
>arranges fights and then doesn't go to them

He has made thousands and thousands dedicated to his lore so I'd imagine at least 5% is true.

pubes and WN organised to have a doff up at the balamory boatyard but only WN turned up. pube is just some weird kid. he doesnt do anything but post memes, he barely touches politics. hes a nobody. you shouldnt be asking about him. hes just an anonymong who took it too far with the namefagging.

>The core values of normies are a mix between liberal thinking and Marxism
>Think about it, Europeans were pagans for thousands and thousands of years before Christianity do you think that wou just vanish when a new religion comes along?

youtube.com/watch?v=i3eap_kmxMQ

>That’s where I don’t have to worry.
In the long run it will collapse, for me its just a question of how long will it take.

Even in South Africa today, theres a significant portion of their White population (mostly Christian, mostly female) who are actual liberals, who are still hell bent on 'healing' the rifts in society and thats a country littered with aids and has a government openly wanting to genocide them.
The US is armed to the teeth, has a large nationalist % of the population who know their enemy and have seen states of drought, earthquakes, entire cities collapse, huge social decay and yet no collapse or shots fired.
In this country, we have far fewer guns, far more liberals accepting of changes who will always vote to dig deeper to give people things for free, who are open to a fully mixed population and most worryingly a hostile police force more than willing to do what theyre told (which would include taking over a farm/countryside village)

For me I dont see any collapse short of an ice age or a mass die off with disease, I don't think society will collapse under its own weight until its literally africa tier demographics.

this

Attached: calendar-pagan.jpg (225x225, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RebDeBo4VBQ

>it isn't up for debate
Well originally the Christians said Jesus was born in summer before they came to northern europe, how much of the lore has to morph into paganism for the original Christian label to still represent the same thing?

I want to say this in a nice way
But surely you can see how pathetic this post is

Does it matter?

let me guess TL;DR da joos ?

Values and beliefs are different;
Values are ways to get resources.
Beliefs are articulated ways of the metaphysical principles that make us understand life.
I know they sound the same but values can change very quickly in different survival situations.

Who played blood bowl here?

Only the Irish spell it whiskey.

The working class could have saved Britain.
They opted for Carling, Ngubu and dysgenics instead.

Attached: norfdrin.png (1196x1040, 121K)

Based artist.
The collapse of society post WWII. The loss of /oursymbol/ was a sign that we were slowly going to lose our human spirit and be sucked into normie, attention-shortening, depressing technology.

Fuck yes, Blood Bowl.

How are the values and beliefs of normies different?