People will defend this

Christains are rapists not just Catholics. You poltards are all christains yet hate rapists and pedophiles. Justify yourself or be btfo.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (2400x1350, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/pol jesus lied/type/op/troll_country/eu/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yRBv4Ta_Uafv6z4F57uELg/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/t kike/image/dbTb8Ic6AiUrUigXXjBDtg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/strawpoll.me/15914950/type/op/troll_country/un/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/"Paganism is not/country/se/
pastebin.com/EYvfnb2h
orrazz.com/2017/05/pastor-eaten-by-crocodiles-while-trying.html?m=1
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2017/may/why-christians-risk-lives-teach-north-korea-pyongyang-pust.html
archive.is/oqKYM
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
christianpost.com/news/duggar-daughter-jill-dillards-friend-kidnapped-murdered-central-america-mission-trip-184263/
churchandstate.org.uk/2015/12/retired-priest-hell-was-invented-by-the-church-to-control-people-with-fear/comment-page-4/#comment-372019
archive.is/mAjzE
desiringgod.org/interviews/should-we-encourage-interracial-marriage
archive.is/B67yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Justify yourself
I'm atheist. We just kill people for reasons unrelated to our religious belief.

The fact is: you can believe in god and be a good person without following any religion

One major flaw of all abrahamic religions is their obsession with regulating sex and shaming you for pleasure. It breeds perverts because they spend every waking hour trying not to think about sex and it breaks their minds and leads to crazy shit.

You got Jews cutting off foreskins, you got Muslims cutting out their clits. Then you get priests who spend 20 years torturing themselves in the name of sanctity and they eventually snap and it comes out in all sorts of weird crazy ways.
BDSM is very popular with fundamentalists and the people who don’t have access to that use their authority to rape and molest people who can’t do anything about it.

>believe in god
>without following any religion
Following a deity is the difference between "religion" and "spirituality". If you "believe in god" .. you follow a religion. Good job showing us you're a moron.

im not a christian you faglord

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY
>Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4

Attached: 1532796302979.png (500x491, 542K)

> If you "believe in god" .. you follow a religion
No I don't, I recognize the creator as the supreme being of life but I don't adhere to any organization or dogma

The religion you follow is likely Deism. Stop being an assclown. Just because you're a retard that has no clue what they're talking about, does not in any way make anyone else incorrect. You believe and follow the guidance of a deity. You follow a religion. Now go look up "deism" so you can understand your religion.

>deism is a religion
You are a low iq dick-mutilated burger, the deity is not BOUND to rules of men, his guidance is up to the CONTEXT you live in. Religions are dogmatic.

>Justify yourself
I will not justify shit in the face of Alinskian tactics.

I wonder how one becomes this fucking retarded

>Hurr durr, I believe and follow a god.. but I'm not religious.
You're defending this stupid shit. What does that say about you?

Both of you need to go back to school and ask your teachers to explain the difference between "revealed religion" and "natural religion". I'm not here to teach retards what religion is.

Show me on the doll where the person who told you he was a Christian touched you, user.

fun fact

there are no good people

You're a kike slave. You kill people because kikes tell you to.

OP is a literal kike.

Attached: communist jews.jpg (2000x1709, 1.02M)

Attached: trump white vote.png (722x622, 33K)

Of course there is no absolute good or bad everything is indeed CONTEXTUAL

killing a person may become an act of mercy if he/she is suffering for example

These people become white guilt ridden lefties thinking they're being "good people" because they support shitskin invaders and the genocide of their own race while their actual actions other than voting for their own replacement are swearing all the time, doing drugs, being the biggest inhuman pricks possible to anyone not as insane as them, and acting like total degenerates.

You're not teaching anyone anything because you're low-iq and likely failed middle school. Hopefully you can figure out how to put your head in a noose when you eventually end your life.

Oops I miss read your post. I thought you were talking about athiests.

LARPagan bot spammer

Attached: cripplechan.jpg (1116x1323, 452K)

>Christains are rapists
[citation needed], banana fucker.

Attached: banana.jpg (600x379, 43K)

>2 posts with zero argument
Found your selfie.

Attached: herp.png (150x150, 47K)

Explain this then, faggot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/pol jesus lied/type/op/troll_country/eu/
Spam 1.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yRBv4Ta_Uafv6z4F57uELg/type/op/
Spam 2.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/t kike/image/dbTb8Ic6AiUrUigXXjBDtg/
Spam 3.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/strawpoll.me/15914950/type/op/troll_country/un/
Spam 4.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/"Paganism is not/country/se/
Spam 5. Posts only with UN flag, results probably faked
pastebin.com/EYvfnb2h (embed)
Norwegian spammer

Attached: 1505050886588.jpg (1930x973, 166K)

Just keep telling them Odin sucked cock for powers and Loki fucked a horse and got pregnant.

Explain this

Attached: 1534348340544.jpg (654x558, 92K)

Not a bot though.

Attached: 1512759825457.jpg (1539x939, 659K)

>You poltards are all christains
You could have made a decent thread then you added this outright lie.

Attached: 8374957398475.jpg (500x375, 30K)

explain this.

Attached: 1505491893738.jpg (740x493, 94K)

Traditional Pagan ceremony

Attached: real pagans.jpg (827x1040, 741K)

You have to post an argument for someone to argue against it. Try to keep up.

>spam
it's called "chemotherapy" helps to offset the christcuck spam that has overtaken this board.

you mean like this?

Attached: 1514345601227.jpg (506x760, 506K)

No, it isn't.

God is good, and nobody else is. Pretty simple. Sure hope you're as "good" as God is, you know, if you want to live with God.

Let's say you're a criminal and you're arrested for armed robbery. Do you get to tell the judge what the definition of armed robbery is, and make it such that you're not guilty of your own definition?

Only a fool would think that. You're not a fool, and so you know men are judged by the Law. And if God is judging, and he is, it will be by God's Law.

The church has been subverted by a cabal of homosexuals.

We need more pictures of based Nordic women

Attached: 1535554545297.jpg (2048x1889, 304K)

What from day one?

Attached: 1530257166142.jpg (960x960, 210K)

Attached: 1522748599302.gif (500x382, 86K)

Attached: 1528489322222.jpg (959x613, 79K)

Like this

Attached: 1515867498665.png (679x892, 387K)

sure sure

Attached: 1522821938585.png (539x1080, 473K)

Attached: 1516141515883.png (941x585, 581K)

Christianity never claimed to be white. You did.

Attached: muh huwhite religion.jpg (1748x1597, 886K)

So you didn't read the two posts you directly responded to? I'm not too surprised to find out that you're so retarded that even little words confuse you.

This image is your mother. Your retardation is largely genetic.

Attached: vn3XohCi.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Attached: 1524637852763.jpg (2000x1827, 1.91M)

Good is not dogmatic. God is not dogmatic. Religion is dogmatic.

>Let's say you're a criminal and you're arrested for armed robbery. Do you get to tell the judge what the definition of armed robbery is, and make it such that you're not guilty of your own definition?
I am guilty according to men and men laws, god is not bound to any law or right. He gives me life out of mercy and will take it from me whenever he wants.

Based Nordic blonde haired, blue eyed womyn.

Attached: real womyn - stronk womyn.png (1024x1073, 2.4M)

christians aren't white? Wow my surprise.

Attached: 1509120426367.jpg (960x720, 122K)

>anyone who doesn't like offtopic christcuck threads is a nordcuck pagan larper!
whatever you gotta tell yourself. But maybe entertain the thought that people aren't shitting on "pagans" around here because they aren't the ones shitting up the board every single day.

>WE WUZ POOS
I knew your spam would post that next. This bot program is fun and predictable.

Attached: 1535373840431.jpg (731x346, 24K)

BASASSSED CHRISTIANS

Attached: 1531843423238.jpg (800x532, 93K)

>WE WUZ JOOZ GUIS
>doesn't understand what "paganism" means

Attached: 1511540163015.png (1116x713, 916K)

Kikes, fedoras, and LARPagans are all one ans the same.

Attached: LARPagans = fedoras.png (899x525, 330K)

You're literally seething because the "arguments" you posted are opinion instead of fact which makes them irrelevant. I can't imagine being this low-iq.

gay antichristian thread.

Jesus is coming and will judge living and dead.

anrichristians are antiwestern haters of posterity

>Kikes, fedoras, and LARPagans are all one ans the same.
true, none of them are destroying the board with offtopic bullshit. Only christcucks are doing that.

>muh heritage
tyical christkikes hates his own people. You aren't even white I'd wwager though.

Attached: 1533360322142.jpg (3000x3367, 3.74M)

Your literally retarded. I bet if I said all blacks are criminals you would call me a bigot. Yet you think calling all Christians rapist is somehow ok. Your colossally ignorant.

Orrazz: Pastor eaten by crocodiles while trying to walk on water like (((Jesus)))
orrazz.com/2017/05/pastor-eaten-by-crocodiles-while-trying.html?m=1

Why US Christians Risk Their Lives to Teach in North Korea | Gleanings | ChristianityToday.com
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2017/may/why-christians-risk-lives-teach-north-korea-pyongyang-pust.html

German Evangelist figure calls racially pure Germans disgusting nazis - News - Daily Stormer BBS
archive.is/oqKYM

Attached: 1534686000915.jpg (540x960, 72K)

Then why is it worse now than in the past?

Here's some on-topic posting. Enjoy:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
>And while religious Judaism has a decidedly negative view towards all non-Jews, Christianity in particular is regarded as a total abomination, which must be wiped from the face of the earth.

>Whereas pious Muslims consider Jesus as the holy prophet of God and Muhammed’s immediate predecessor, according to the Jewish Talmud, Jesus is perhaps the vilest being who ever lived, condemned to spend eternity in the bottommost pit of Hell, immersed in a boiling vat of excrement. Religious Jews regard the Muslim Quran as just another book, though a totally mistaken one, but the Christian Bible represents purest evil, and if circumstances permit, burning Bibles is a very praiseworthy act. Pious Jews are also enjoined to always spit three times at any cross or church they encounter, and direct a curse at all Christian cemeteries. Indeed, many deeply religious Jews utter a prayer each and every day for the immediate extermination of all Christians.

Attached: 1414683806426.jpg (800x800, 128K)

Your argument is that "religion is believing in a deity" is .. opinion. Lets be real. That's not an argument at all. That's a deflection. That's 4 direct replies to me with zero argument at all. Blocking your ID because I don't care to give retards more chances than they're worth.

>Radical reformist atheists don't want to gas the kikes too
Where are you getting this from, fiddysix?

>how jews view christcucks is on-topic
no, no it's not. your christian generals are not on topic. your "was jesus a jew?" threads are not on topic your threads asking which christcuck denomination is "most based and redpilled" is not on topic and neither are any of the other shit threads asking general questions about christianity. None of this is appropriate for this board. So fuck off.

Attached: 1520288244150m.jpg (1024x744, 151K)

>Blocking your ID because I don't care to give retards more chances than they're worth.
>I'm b-blocking you for h-harassing me
Lmao so this is the intellectual capacity of seething, low-iq retards from Reddit.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

>It appears that a considerable number of Ashkenazi Jews traditionally regarded Christian blood as having powerful magical properties and considered it a very valuable component of certain important ritual observances at particular religious holidays. Obviously, obtaining such blood in large amounts was fraught with considerable risk, which greatly enhanced its monetary value, and the trade in the vials of this commodity seems to have been widely practiced. Toaff notes that since the detailed descriptions of the Jewish ritualistic murder practices are very similarly described in locations widely separated by geography, language, culture, and time period, they are almost certainly independent observations of the same rite. Furthermore, he notes that when accused Jews were caught and questioned, they often correctly described obscure religious rituals which could not possibly have been known to their Gentile interrogators, who often garbled minor details. Thus, these confessions were very unlikely to have been concocted by the authorities.

Obviously, the ritual murder of Christian children for their blood was viewed with enormous disfavor by the local Gentile population, and the widespread belief in its existence remained a source of bitter tension between the two communities, flaring up occasionally when a Christian child mysteriously disappeared at a particular time of year, or when a body was found that exhibited suspicious types of wounds or showed a strange loss of blood. Every now and then, a particular case would reach public prominence, often leading to a political test of strength between Jewish and anti-Jewish groups. During the mid-19th century, there was one such famous case in French-dominated Syria, and just before the outbreak of the First World War, Russia was wracked by a similar political conflict in the 1913 Beilis Affair in the Ukraine.

Attached: kike vampires.png (1440x1312, 834K)

>christian children
You ever think for a second that they are talking about European gentiles retard? christkikery has little todo with these actions other than Jews fucking over europeans.

Attached: 1532406252282.jpg (1024x566, 603K)

>On the most basic level, the religion of most traditional Jews is actually not at all monotheistic, but instead contains a wide variety of different male and female gods, having quite complex relations to each other, with these entities and their properties varying enormously among the numerous different Jewish sub-sects, depending upon which portions of the Talmud and the Kabala they place uppermost.

>Furthermore, religious Jews apparently pray to Satan almost as readily as they pray to God, and depending upon the various rabbinical schools, the particular rituals and sacrifices they practice may be aimed at enlisting the support of the one or the other. Once again, so long as the rituals are properly followed, the Satan-worshippers and the God-worshippers get along perfectly well and consider each other equally pious Jews, merely of a slightly different tradition.

Attached: 1533209561277.jpg (829x600, 88K)

How do you get this data? Aren't votes suppose to be secret? I mean, there shouldn't be any data on what race/religion of the voter when they vote. What kind of voting system that you americans use? I'm legit curious.

Saved.

Attached: brutal.jpg (458x345, 27K)

Exit polls, telephone polls, etc.

>The notion that the world is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine has often been misattributed to the British astronomer Sir Arthur Eddington, and over the last fifteen-odd years I’ve sometimes begun to believe that the historical events of our own era could be considered in a similar light. I’ve also sometimes joked with my friends that when the true history of our last one hundred years is finally written and told—probably by a Chinese professor at a Chinese university—none of the students in his lecture hall will ever believe a word of it.

Attached: 1531888062798.jpg (540x771, 71K)

Christ cuck goes to Central America on a missionary trip. Gets kidnapped and murdered.
christianpost.com/news/duggar-daughter-jill-dillards-friend-kidnapped-murdered-central-america-mission-trip-184263/

Retired priest: ‘Hell’ was invented by the (((church))) to control people with fear
churchandstate.org.uk/2015/12/retired-priest-hell-was-invented-by-the-church-to-control-people-with-fear/comment-page-4/#comment-372019
archive.is/mAjzE

Attached: 1514041452733.jpg (1334x1334, 134K)

Attached: 8c0129911ce8713efaa620ab6bb8d4020866e2f85e411576d043948c76932eec.png (1160x606, 488K)

You guys are willing to take the gamble? Say Christianity is a lie and go to hell for eternity. Instead of loving and worshipping Christ being part of a sacred community and not have to worry about your wife being the town slut? Pretty easy gamble in my eyes.

I bet on christianity is a lie

Christians Promote White Genocide:
Should We Encourage Interracial Marriage? | Desiring God
desiringgod.org/interviews/should-we-encourage-interracial-marriage
archive.is/B67yw

Attached: 1515126698355.jpg (3000x3909, 3.67M)

Attached: 1508815880266.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

>Here's a retarded subjected argument and you must respond or else
Stop sliding kike

Attached: fagan.png (1137x815, 923K)

>Say Christianity is a lie and go to hell for eternity.
It's the same gamble even for the religious. Lets say you're Christian. Lets say the "real" religion is.. Hinduism. You're going to hell. The chances of you picking the "right" religion is the exact same as picking NO religion.

And that's your gamble buddy, have fun with either a black nothing boom your dead. Or unimaginable pain for eternity.

Take Protestants for instance, some of them think Catholics are saved. Catholics say, nope you have to be Catholic. So from a Christian perspective it's a better gamble.

You already suffer unimaginable pain that's why your mind is gone

You're excluding the fact that none of the religions could be correct. In a hypothetical, the "true" deity could be angry that all these ignorant religions popped up.. and all those ignorant people supported a false god.. but atheists didn't. Your gamble ONLY makes sense when you don't include "atheism" being a proper choice (which could be true for multiple reasons -- one of which I hypothized).

Attached: 1516274940045.jpg (401x498, 32K)

Attached: 1516580850059.jpg (604x453, 61K)

Attached: 1527775835741.jpg (1440x2536, 497K)

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU

>deism is a religion

Attached: 17D22BB6-395E-4FB6-83E7-2A1344656800.png (211x239, 6K)

>Christians are rapists
what? Rape is condemned in the bible.

When Jacob’s daughter, Dinah, was violated by the son of a neighboring ruler, Shechem, her brothers murdered him, his father, and the all of the men of his city in revenge (Gen. 34). After the Unnamed Concubine was gang-raped and left for dead by men in the tribe of Benjamin, the other tribes went to war against them upon hearing of her injustice (Jgs. 19-21). And after Tamar was raped by her half-brother, Amnon, her brother Absalom killed him, and incited a rebellion against his father, King David (2 Sam. 13).

Nono you see, someone who called themselves Christian raped somebody, that means all Christians are rapists and god loves rape?

Just simple logic my friend :^)

>Christains are rapists not just Catholics.
>Christian rapist

That's an oxymoron. You are either a Christian or a rapist. You can't be both. You can't even be in an unmarried consensual sexual relationship according to the Bible. It is still fornication. Even an unmarried Christian couple is an oxymoron. A female priest is an oxymoron. A homosexual Christian is an oxymoron. You are either one or the other. You can't be both.

Atheists are rapist and babykillers. People only become athiest because they don't want to feel bad about doing evil shit.

wat a stupid faguts thred dis is

Says the people who commit scale death parades in name of their Ideology.
>Jacobins, mexico federalist, communist, and so on

And they have no shame. Every day the Christians come here to sell their tainted wares. Two thousand years as door to door salesmen. Still they persist, desperate to collect enough souls to feed their daemon overlord when they die. Too afraid to walk through that final door alone, without guarantees. Utter cowardice, practised for a lifetime.

Attached: 1531080154597.jpg (576x672, 72K)

>atheist believes in demon overlords.

Attached: 6F795C13-9A7D-48E8-AF4E-DCEB668E5C0C.jpg (500x500, 39K)