Female medical students think we should accept pedophilia

>We need more women in medicine, they will increase competence-levels.
>Majority of medical students are now women.
>The vast majority of medical students are now women!
>"Pedophilia should be accepted because we feel bad for them!"

Why do we let all these incompetent, morally reprehensible, and feeling-based creatures with the cognitive abilities of a brain-dead person?

This is the future of our healthcare...

One speech from Mirjam Henie, a German medical student: youtube.com/watch?v=taQMU5K0ykA&t=227s

Attached: 9v4mvGcODSc_640x360.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/japan-medical-school-apologizes-for-suppressing-womens-chances-1533654106
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0202330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, youtube let videos like this stay, whereas they banned Alex Jones and delete rightwing videos every day.

Attached: Dave_Silverman.svg.png (1200x859, 71K)

More like women in medicine are turbo sluts

>Why do we let all these incompetent, morally reprehensible, and feeling-based creatures with the cognitive abilities of a brain-dead person study medicine?*

The concept of being a little boy and have a grown woman naughtily seduce and touch me is kind of a turn on desu.

As a 12 year old I really wanna fuck this woman

it all starts with gender equality, then accepting fags, then pedophiles, then beast fuckers (all mental problems btw), until shit play, aids spreading, animal fucking is the norm. you could have stopped it Jow Forums.

Women are all retards anyway we never should've given them the vote

Whaaaaat the fuck? This is a TED talk? I had no idea we had reached this point already, seriously considering an hero rn

The biggest threat to humanity is not climate change or artificial intelligence.

It is women in politics, law, and medicine - they will destroy the world!

Attached: Vikernes.jpg (1109x624, 32K)

Youtube tried really hard to scrub this from their servers, people just keep re-uploading it.
Apparently, it was too far a push, that they said was totally an accident.

Yeah OP’s a fucking retard. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was literally shaking as he typed this one out.

>Most medical students are women
>Most medical students are POC
>30% of medical students at my uni are LGBT
>New access officer: "I will help increase access to marginalised and underrepresented gropus, including women, people of colour, and LGBT+ individuals"
I'm fucking done with this blind shit. I need to redpill these people badly.

Its fine. Legalize pedophilia, let them come into the open, let them name themselves.

Then the fun begins.

>Medical School’s Exam-Rigging Against Women Prompts Furor in Japan

wsj.com/articles/japan-medical-school-apologizes-for-suppressing-womens-chances-1533654106

The japs know what they are doing...

>TEDx allowed this talk
>It's not even a Sam Hyde satire type of joke
These pedos WILL hang on the day of the rope. God will tie the knots.

Attached: 147680950834.gif (307x230, 1.14M)

Women have "better outcomes" because they follow guidelines better. That's it.
>Majority of medical students are now women.
This is true. My class is 60/40 men to women.
>"Pedophilia should be accepted because we feel bad for them!"
No medical professional will take this seriously in the US. Then again, there endocrinologist who put pre-pubescent kids on hormone blockers (I am not joking, my own professor does this) which I think is disgusting and inhumane. As long as I'm in this profession I will conscientiously object to that as well as pedophilia.

> Literally shaking
With hands around your neck senpai
He’s a foreigner as well shitdixk, he might just not know the language well. He point was clear, women out of everywhere that requires decision making.

Yeah, American medicals haven't been taken over by super neurotic women.

They never mean ones attracted to young girls tough, just the boy lovers.

medical schools*

>>We need more women in medicine, they will increase competence-levels.
They just pass all the tough cases to men and take the easy ones.

Holy shit did we meme this into reality....lol

Stockholm syndrome, everyone.
Girl, probably molested, sticks up for pedophiles.

You won't do anything, tough guy

It is a sexual orientation. But that doesn't mean it should be legal. It harms children.

>(((Scholars))) say

We have to start a movement to point out this hypocrisy.

>mental illness is now normal
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0202330

Respect the digits and spread it lads.

I would in a heartbeat.

Jews are disgusting

Attached: fight me irl.webm (854x480, 1.18M)

(((scholars)))

>Slippery slope they said
>You are bigoted for thinking this they said

I hope their kids get raped by the same scum we warned them of.

>Why do we let all these incompetent, morally reprehensible, and feeling-based creatures with the cognitive abilities of a brain-dead person?
Because feminism has infected everything and it eventually mutates into women wanting to torture and kill children

Attached: 4th_WaveFem.jpg (1643x852, 295K)

>women march for acceptance of paedophilia
>paedos get their cake
>they eat it
>same women who marched for them now struck with agony, living in terror
>men go "We fucking told you so, this is a crime so heinous you need your voting rights revoked, you've proven the necessity absolute"
>ethnostate in 30 minutes

BASED and WHITE.

This is why women should not be in medicine.

that's funny, there's pedosexuals all over the place and yet here you are being a little faggot. you won't do shit. you faggot conservatives never do.

REMEMBER SHE IS A FRONT FOR A DOCTOR (ACTUALLYT THE ELITES)

Wow this slope sure turned out to be slippery

REEEEEEEEE WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS GOING ON WITH SOCIETY NOWADAYS?
LITERALLY I NEVER HEARD OF ALL THIS LEFTIST BULLSHIT UNTIL AFTER TRUMP GOT ELECTED.
WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL BE EQUAL?
WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE POLITICAL?
WHY CAN'T NOONE TAKE A JOKE ANYMORE?
WE ARE DECLINING AS A SOCIETY, THE END WILL COME SOONER THE MORE WEAKER WE BECOME.

I know a female doctor.
29 when we met, now she's 30.
Single, childless. Of course she spent 12 years becoming a GP and going to the middle east on sabbaticals.
She's not my doctor. We met through Forum for Democracy, /our guys/ in parliament. Volunteered in municipal elections.
It became very clear, very quickly that the only reason she was there is that she was alone, losing friends, looking for a Chad to come pick her roast ass up and settle down to make pannekoeken and erwtensoep.
She wasn't in it for the politics, just like she wasn't into med school just to gain financially stable access to helpies.

BTW autism rates have skyrocketed at almost the same rate as the number of certified female medical practitioners has.
Really makes you think.

>SJWs try to normalize every twisted fetish
>troll them by starting obviously fake campaign to normalize something most people consider worse than murder
>SJWs take the bait because they just can't help themselves

Trolling's too fucking easy these days.

Attached: trolling.jpg (470x600, 94K)

Nah, only the Holy Church could have and they have been shit for 300 years. We just here for the lulz.

THIS.

Men and boys will be the overwhelming victims of this.

Overwhelmed victims generally react overwhelmingly too.

They already are.

The biggest pedophilia site on the deep web has 100% boys. (I don't remember the name of the site, you guys can most likely help me out.) So boys are most likely the majority of victims.

Bump for more exposure.

scholars say... lost me there m8

play it again bomber harris

You have the link to the video.

I'm not so sure. Maybe they are tryna justify all the Muslim pedo gang actions and the fact that they marry 9 year olds

That might be the case, but we need to fight women in medicine and law, as they don't have the cerebral power to make ethical considerations. That's the only way for us to secure our kids' future.

I can bet you this chick has molested children before.

Probably she sounds like a demon.

If you came around my kids you wouldn't be breathing.

Is she a kike?

Do you think she's a pedophile?

Welp, the pedophilia push has begun.

Attached: 1422139331384.jpg (320x240, 10K)

Nope, German progressive woman.

What the... first feminists raise the aoc to old age, now they're trying to go even LOWER than the old aoc laws and bring pedophilia about?

What is even going on?

Attached: 1412515124125153345.png (700x425, 248K)

This ridiculous psych op is probably causing damage already. The last thing a bunch of pedos need to hear is that it’s not their fault. They already have so many excuses and stories about how they were just minding their own business and the next thing they knew the 8 year was coming into them, or they werent taking inappropriate photos of kids they were just testing out the zoom lens etc

I don't know, but I don't think she should be allowed to be a doctor. She will most likely major in child psychiatry and tell molested children they aren't victims.

She looks shes getting horny talking about "Jonah" which to her is a little boy but she fools the audience into thinking shes talking about a grown man.

(((SCHOLARS)))

Attached: 1354510826411.png (576x507, 112K)

TEDx made multiple public statements renouncing this video and is trying very hard to get all copies of this video removed. If it's on youtube now, it's because anons are re-upping. TEDx wants it shoahed.

>pedos accepted
I will Unironically do what ever it takes to stop anyone who is a pedophile from breathing

I mean I partially agree. Pedophiles shouldn't be shunned, they should be offered help. If they ever touch a kid you should be able to shoot them on sight though.

Same thing

women are gonna end us

And you HAVE TO apply this shit equally. Way too much of letting women have with nothing worse than a slap on the wrist, while sending men to their deaths into a prison population that will torture them first.

>medical students
Otherwise failed doctors
Sad then media yards think 3 people means a whole

inb4 its ok if women fuck little boys but men cant fuck little girls because its wrong

If I was in charge of the mainstream media and I wanted to turn an entire generation far right wing, this is exactly what I would do. Push a bunch of insane leftist rhetoric on the public for a decade. This movement is paving the way for a generation of ultra conservatives. Most people hate this pro pedo crap. The next decade is going to get interesting.

>no one is responsible for their feelings
then why is she giving me a hard time about my negative feelings towards pedophiles?

Jennifer Guskin speaks out and details child rape parties get in here

The only solution is for these women to be lined up next to the pedos they enable and a .45 passed through their skull. In front of everyone.

Amerigan medical student here

no

Attached: 1530897313688.png (475x792, 490K)

I agree

Give this bitch a platform. Make this a relevant conversation.

The cucked left has been been deliberately silent in this issue because if they accept it, they're pedo enablers. But if they reject it, they need a concrete distinction as to why their degeneracy is innate, but pedophelia is a choice... or it throws all their rhetoric into question.

support pedophelia, support alex

Attached: 1437638332526.png (432x301, 200K)

Nope. Its going to be a cold day in hell before anyone allows this. I dare them to try. Go ahead roastie whores. Society will turn their backs on you as you get hung.

>breaking news
a fucking ted x talk, lol fuck off

you lost me right there
yes i would love a female doctor who just broke up with her 50th boyfriend that day to come into work in tears then do my spinal surgery.
paralyze me please.

Don't worry, user. No matter how hard these sick fucks try, pedo pedophiles will never get their way. Their will be a guaranteed civil war if they try to make it acceptable. It won't be just the fringes of society fighting either. You would see normies killing these sick fucks too.

Pedo killing when?

Never. The mangina dilating SJWs will pick it up and defend it an no one will do anything. Eventually pedo offenders will face light sentences or no sentences as a result and no one will do anything that actually changes the situation. We are done. Society is in steady decay.

Someone should spread this bullshit on twitter, get the normies pumped and ready for action.

>you faggot conservatives never do.
They wont their pussies and most are christians proving how dumb they are. They dont even have their own country theri so stupid like Israel does.

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

>expecting someone with a liberal mindset to be rational and fair

the day of the rope is coming

democracy kills civilization

No it isnt you cuck faggot
It will never come because you dont do shit and neither does anyone else here

female medical students believe men should cut their penises off in reparation for years of misogyny

>Why do we let all these incompetent, morally reprehensible, and feeling-based creatures with the cognitive abilities of a brain-dead person?

What does that sentence mean? It's broken.

Are you female?

I like pussies.