Why am i supposed to respect these """people"""

Why am i supposed to respect these """people"""

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (885x880, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkCZI_uqbVI
youtube.com/watch?v=hoAfGvYp81I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they risked their lives to slaughter a bunch of subhuman shitskins. they should be every white nationalists heros and inspiration

This

If you are in a military asndbox in 120 degree heat surrounded mudslime who wants to kill you and you are not passing the time pranking, you are not alive.

you don't have to, you're free to believe what you want champ. people will call you a faggot for your "fuck the troops" bumper stick but they can't make you take it off

>How about you tell me when the Chad marine ran a train on your gf. And how she broke up with you.

Welfare queens. lmao

Thing is theyre killing shitskins for Isra

Because they're fighting for the gay disco

Chill out OP.
The war they were sent to fight was bullshit, but you gotta admit that picture is kinda funny.

You sound like a cuck.

You just aren't in on the green weenie joke. Calm down, sweetie.

Unlike you right Ahmed how much money do you get paid by Brits to shitpost and screw Anglo women. Fuck off. You have a nigger princess kek

Drawing penises is a standard military practice.

It's just bantz bro.
>"gasp! Crude humor! I would never!"
>lolololol let's talk about how traps aren't gay!
Also, I need supply to hook a brotha up with new frog gear.

And you're ruled by Fidel Castros son. lol

Attached: 36tp0lvlpaf01.jpg (1413x5104, 1.51M)

>Gb2 Mexico Juan. You need to be above 6'0 to shitpost on Jow Forums

Without the military the unemployment rate would be really high. Also corporations make a lot of money thu military contracts so the MSM pushes the"thank you for your " service meme.

Because we are a warrior culture and your time is coming.

do you think they give a fuck who they are killing muslims for? the enemy of their enemy is their friend

Attached: Pepe185.jpg (186x250, 4K)

> User starved to death for this post

Attached: buy a grape a go.jpg (1200x480, 63K)

At least he's 56% can you say the same for Megan. One terror attack away from being ruled by a nigger.

Yes good goy, support the U.S army! Greatest ally!

She's American.
Nuff said. lol

Attached: 1534027579582.jpg (556x415, 38K)

dying for israel never looked cooler

Most of them are fun to be around desu.
I don't care if you respect them or not.

Dude that's Nunavut. In the Yukon. Grapes are 3$
Faggot memeflag boomer.

> He says while starving

Attached: 1535230327032.jpg (183x275, 11K)

>killing subhuman sand niggers is bad
take off the flag ahmed

Attached: taqiyya-islamic-doctrine-of-deception-lying-in-islam-that-is-21792544.png (500x707, 191K)

Loving the military is bluepilled. Sure, servicemen deserve respect, but outright admiration and hero status are for brainlets.

Today's military is a completely voluntary job with unparalleled benefits, hasnt defended our freedom since the 40s, 99.9% never actually see combat, is essentially just a self-sustaining industrial conglomerate of death squads and weapons of war, and, at the end of the day, they are just another form of a bureaucratic, office monkey government servant.

Historically and even to this day, military service was reserved for the lowly pleb class of society.

Attached: 1483331167811.jpg (882x960, 47K)

No she's an American slave. Negros aren't Americans

But it's usually the other way around for milfags sadly

Attached: shittytank2.png (1120x869, 172K)

You can do whatever the fuck you wanna do and you have them to thank for it

because they know how to kill you
respect and fear are two different feelings amigo

Attached: memed1264.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

>what's having fun
oh i forgot jokes are haram

is this a new meme? i like this one.

/thread

>c*nadian

How come you can't get your shit together and save kids.

Attached: 0_YFeXB8hBoLJa-Bah.png (448x455, 235K)

Gayest shit i ever heard

Fuck you. Being a warrior is the greatest achievement an individual can have. Anything else is only allowed by warriors. At the end of the day it is the warriors who have the final say.

We needed to bomb a bunch of brown children for me to have freedom? Interesting.

We would all be speaking Korean had not been for these guys

they suck jewish dick

Yeah you disgusting little kike faggot. Now stfu and kys

They grow back just as quick

Why should they protect you?

There was a Chick-fil-A across the street from this display in Sacramento, CA years ago. I wonder if the employees staged this shit. I'll never look at it the same again.

>2018
>us military
>warriors
wew

Pretty sure all your "warriors who have the final say" is just a subservient hierarchy of mutts and C-students which lead all the way up to an orange boomer with bone spurs. Couple years ago it was a community organizer from Chicago.

Like the king of England gave a shit about the commoner

This. Warrior is half of the king archetype. The other half is sacerdotal. You can not be a true king if you are not a fighter.

they aren't protecting shit except afghan poppy fields and iraqi oil deposits. i don't have anything against the us military but how fucking brainwashed and delusional can you be to think that iraq and afghanistan was to somehow protect the US citizens

yes its bad you brainlet. because youre killing them for israels benefit not yours.

Being in the military is like being in an abusive relationship. When you’re no longer in it, you long for the days of shooting shit, jumping out of airplanes, fucking around on the range, dude shit but you suddenly forgot about being yelled at by retards, picking up cigarette butts cause you’re illiterate boss doesn’t like how you read dem books, filling sandbags in full kit when it’s 110+ degrees out, waking up early as fuck and spending years in a sleep deprived state.

Your freedom is 20% safer, citizen.

Attached: NavyBrony.jpg (1023x574, 32K)

because if you don't they'll make sure to flatten your desert hut first

Attached: 1520546070708.gif (326x252, 1.94M)

>Not american,
>Thinks it is a world power
>"How do I turn the safety off user?!"
This is the alternative to what you are saying. I question whether your flag means anything for your personal nationality.

as always, FPBP

Active duty military fag here, 4 deployments, regular cannon fodder infantry. I joined in 2007, the only reason was to see of I could kill people. I did, and it was awesome. I could of gone my whole life without killing someone, I didn't have some kind fantasy about it or some shit. I just thought it would be cool to kill someone, then I did it, and then deployed more and more and all the sudden it became more of a skill than a curiosity. Now I'm a glassy eyed killer. I have a wife solid 9/10 wife I had a crush on in high school. Plans to have kids soon. I love anti military threads. I love the gibs, I'm not seeking disability when I get out, I'm going to gunsmith and work for myself in wyoming or some other white state. I don't demand your respect and I don't want to be thanked for my cervix. I just want to slot floppys bro

Fuck off liberal faggot. If you had actually served you know strength is the only law and there are only certain individuals who possess it. Your words give you away as a weakling.

>I don't want to be thanked for my cervix.
Bradley?

>thinking we want your respect
Implying we even see you weak willed degenerates as humans

>brainlet doesn’t understand the concept of spheres of influence

Brush up on geopolitics before you start calling other people dumb mong

Attached: 53C49E71-ACBF-4692-BF6B-9ED92F65C571.jpg (1024x920, 60K)

Thank you, OP seems like an incel

>Cervix
Kek, and fair enough.

the absolute state of burger 'men'

Attached: 124885374.jpg (402x500, 25K)

All while leaving our southern border underdefended and underfunded.

Attached: 1461714038926.gif (964x931, 872K)

Manning?

Just gotta kill them faster obviously its just like fighting an infection. Do you stop giving antibiotics because bacteria double every 20 minutes? No you give them more..

>"served"
>still unironically pushing m-muh warrior larp
>you must lick boot or lick balls in my book

you are perfect army material, user. with drones like you, israel will never have to worry

Attached: female-marines-train-1800.jpg (621x414, 51K)

Attached: 2799552287.jpg (900x695, 276K)

try a little harder to not be so obviously muslim
You're acting like the us army cares if they are fighting for israel or not. They don't. they just want to kill you subhumans and get payed for it :)

Attached: 1482598379133.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Attached: t1larg.candace.january24.jpg (640x360, 88K)

Moron stop voting for Dems in your state's then they are the ones responsible for not defending there invidual state borders. It's not Donald's fault. It's yours

user, there are two sides of that coin, the Muslims don't care who they be killing either, they just want someone to kill. If it ain't us, it's the dudes in the next province, if it's not them, its the next tribe over, if it's not them it's their cousin who has a better farm. Tribes=tribal warfare=sophisticated nigger behavior

I didn't do it for respect. I did it because I'm a fucking warrior

Women shouldnt be in infantry roles until an all-star all-woman team defeats any of the NFL teams in a definitive display of equality. Hell, make it an D-1 college.

Scroll up and see why the other user was triggered. I simply said military are a bunch of normies who arent doing anything heroic or morally spectacular. Your post affirms that, yet you enlisted retards want me to continue sucking bootheel. Do try to keep up, grunties.

Great posts.

And what's showing women enlisted supposed to prove. Other then your a mistake and your posts are a mistake

Say that again to this man’s face.

You’ll think twice.

Attached: 060D2CD2-17F7-402D-A05B-F7539426DC26.jpg (1480x832, 71K)

Jesus Christ man, give it a rest. I can't tell if you are larping or a POG.

Just enjoy the anti military posts, they are quite enjoyable. I use a lot of this shit to tell people at work. It's grade a banter when sitting around at work

Eh, it's always been considered an escape for people. I mean, I make 60K a year, almost have a bachelors in IT shit and working on becoming a network engineer. And I've paid hardly anything for it. Tbh it's a shitshow and it's a good way to learn how fucking terrible people are managing the governments money. But at the end of the day, depending on the job. You get some seriously good benefits and decent experience. Plus most of your officers/ enlisted know the past few wars were wastes of human life and money. Also, there's a surprising number of individuals join because they are bored or want something different to do. Especially on the reserve side, where most actually have a 4 year degree or higher tiered education.

are you a real soldier?
>Thank you for your service.

You sound like a larping 11B private who probably was stationed at Ft.Irwin for your contract and did nothing useful.

Thanks leaf its either this or jail for me. Get raked

Attached: 1535414908039.jpg (608x800, 111K)

Holy shit you're a faggot.

absolutely yes
>alpha AS FUCK

No, I completely get it. Military elevates people with aspirations, and it redpills virtually everyone else to being a model citizen. In addition, it provides a lifestyle of comradery that is rare in society past high school. It probably is the best job program -ever-. Im just sayin that it's basically just a job now, and it's cringe to expect people to worship servicemen nowadays like we RIGHTFULLY did when they were drafted or they literally had to defend their homes.

In that jar heads defense their is a lot of sitting around time, a lot of magic markers around, and we talk about dicks a LOT

>the enemy of their enemy is their friend
that would mean the muslims are our friends, since israel is our enemy

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
youtube.com/watch?v=GkCZI_uqbVI

Israel is actually our greatest ally though

Attached: 1448303833890.jpg (1600x1200, 543K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hoAfGvYp81I

Evansville ftw

No because they won't work with us while we take oil. Only Israel will. Besides they had a hard time in the Holocaust and deserve money eternally.

uhhhh god that awful fucking music they love playing on the radio down here

it sucks sooo much

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: angry-Veteran.jpg (439x285, 34K)

Fake. I know that kid he is serious commie

>All while leaving our southern border underdefended and underfunded.

Implying this a choice or decision of ours. We a derelict of duty because WE fail to protect the southern border.

You're like those cucks that complain to soldiers returning from the AO about the mission in Afghanistan. Like it's our choice or we can call the SECDEF and sort it out.

You haven't contributed shit to your country other than a retarded opinion.