Is Kurt responsible for kicking off the Gen X suicide epidemic? What went so wrong for Gen X anyway...

Is Kurt responsible for kicking off the Gen X suicide epidemic? What went so wrong for Gen X anyway? They had a good run in but never seemed to amount to much in life it seems like.

Attached: 1535601765671.jpg (794x1000, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHnRxrOZLQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=-5ijtz6Du_s
reuters.com/article/us-people-robin-williams-suicides/robin-williams-death-linked-to-rise-in-copycat-suicides-idUSKBN1FR3AW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Th-AqMvvBzE
youtube.com/watch?v=NcE1oxZZClQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's retarded as fuck, suicide is far too complex and personal to blame on an unhappy musician.
I highly doubt anybody directly killed themselves because Kurt did.
Nirvana fans eventually moved on, then saw rock die and THEN killed themselves

I don’t know why. I’m gen x and that’s probably how I’ll go. Maybe because all our parents were selfish boomers?

Gen X had a good comparison from now as to what life used to be like, and the current year doesn't live up to anybody's standards when you look at the 70's-90's. Then they watched the past 18 years unfold terribly with no hope of things getting better.

Soaked In Bleach:

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=-5ijtz6Du_s

Attached: 61ZuYjxldML.jpg (500x500, 78K)

At least one did, but basically I agree that it was something larger.

That trend actually started with Gen-X actor River Phoenix, who committed suicide ("overdosed") the year prior to Kurt.

I should be more specific-
This is a documentary by Tom Grant, the private investigator who was hired by Courtney Love to locate his missing husband. He adamantly does not think it was a suicide and presents his evidence in this film:

Happens all the time ahktually
reuters.com/article/us-people-robin-williams-suicides/robin-williams-death-linked-to-rise-in-copycat-suicides-idUSKBN1FR3AW

Death to Gen X, they won't even argue.

the (((USA))) "won" the wars (to topple the British Empire) and now the world is fucked.

the world cannot survive without the British yet the British are now as good as extinct.

congrats, usa/world. enjoy ur future.

we'll be laughing at you from the afterlife (which you aren't allowed into because you aren't British)

>Is Kurt responsible for kicking off the Gen X suicide epidemic?
Indirectly, it was the jew media pushing and glamorizing his suicide that actually lead to the epidemic.

Attached: the media.jpg (8336x3208, 2.79M)

Courtney Love murdered Kurt Cobain because we was divorcing her. Remember, she stalked and killed him over a week long period.

Then used a years-old note as his "suicide note" (it referred to his stomach ailment which had been cured).

+1

Falling down was my favorite movie as a teenager. No teen should already be that jaded. I somehow completely identified with the main character even though I was a teen from an upper middle class family in suburbia. It makes no sense.

My life turned out okay. I have a career with a decent income and volunteer as a firefighter and EMT, but there is a gaping void in my spirit that can't be filled. To this day, the struggle just seems so fucking pointless and society, to me, remains a melodramatic, vapid, sham. I do not understand what motivates people and never will. I feel like there should be something more. I aspire to an unknown that probably doesn't exist.

>we'll be laughing at you from the afterlife (which you aren't allowed into because you aren't British)
Can Canadians be British? My grandmas used to drink tea.

Curt Cocain is honestly a shit musician.

fuck off you are even bigger Rothschild-cucked vassals. Fucking BOE purchased by (((them))) after the Battle of Waterloo.

Its like you have never even heard the Bleach album. Sure things went down hill after the album's release. Bleach stomped the grunge scene into effect though.

the vast majority of gen X are hooked on the pharmaceutical jew.

It all goes back to Goethe and The Sorrows of Young Werther.

Attached: 51fBHrUsMNL.jpg (320x500, 49K)

digits confirm
just remember: murder/suicide>suicide
MAKE THEM REMEMBER YOU

>never seemed to amount to much in life
>still in their 40's
you dumb fuck

Pretty much .

the police are responsible for not ruling out murder

Hmmmmm... Lets see. So far Gen X has amounted to mostly purple haired human resources workers, cubicle dwelling nerds and loud mouthed tile installers. Not sure how much hope there is for amounting to much more in life for the generation.

Our species deeply desires to explore and pioneer new ways of life.

But several very evil groups of people want us to be on this planet forever.

Life is so depressing
Nothing makes me happy, but listening to music makes it a bit better

Attached: B816A1DF-B04B-497B-8765-824F90AEFA20.jpg (640x797, 641K)

>Born too late to explore the earth, born too early to explore the galaxy, born just in time to watch it all burn.

Talented guy, but the music has not aged well at all. I almost never hear it played, which isn’t the case for 70s or 80s stuff which I hear all the time. I can’t help but wonder if the original popularity was really that organic.

She also had a handwriting practice sheet on her. That's pretty damning

I think that it is more of a marketing strategy that keeps grunge off the radio. Gen X is a small demographic. Its more profitable to cater to Boomers and Millenials on the radio. Gen X doesn't buy anything (((they))) sell anyway. No point in playing music for them to create an ad space to sell to them.

Kurt was a mediacore guitar player, addicted to drugs. He wrote about five songs and played them various keys and tempos to hide his lack of talent; then, he became exactly what he hated; trendy. suicide has been going for a a while, but popularizer heron in pop culture had more to do with it.

Yeah, I’m gen x, and life has sucked. But I had one thing you never had: a double blow job from two hot chicks at Lollapalooza 94, on the lakefront. Mescaline really took hold as they tongue kissed on my dickhead and my orgasm mixed with the Smashing Pumpkins fireworks show. So it had its moments.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Th-AqMvvBzE

>loud mouthed tile installers
Oddly specific. Story time?

>the (((USA))) "won" the wars (to topple the British Empire)

Churchill and the queen sold off our sovereignty to the Jews in WW2 you goofy goober

What sucked was this: we were the first generation to really get cheated, and we knew it. I remember my dad saying he felt sorry for us. “We had it so good and blew it. You guys are getting fucked, and it’s our fault.”

>Kurt was a mediacore guitar player, addicted to drugs. He wrote about five songs and played them various keys and tempos to hide his lack of talent;
pathetic analysis, mate. people who criticize kurt as a guitarist don't play guitar. there are millions of guys way more proficient in technical stuff on guitar but not one of them can match kurt's guitar SWAG. youtube.com/watch?v=NcE1oxZZClQ

> suicide.

That's what Courtney wants you to think.

This. Nirvana is the Ramones of the 90s. Has a cult like following of “counter-cultural” conformists who think they’re rebelling against the system when they’re really just another product of the system

Most of Gen X that went into the trades has either sold out, burned out, ODed or offed themselves. Those that are still in the trades hustle themselves as "Craftsmen" focusing on finish work, tile laying being one of those trades. Any one in the trades long enough becomes a loud mouth know nothing in the end and Gen X is certainly at its end as far as workers in the trades.

the british are directly responsible for all of this you stupid smug cunts

>soldiers laughs cynically as he reads another one of hitler's pleas for peace.jpg

he was murdered by the jealous jonny depp because he was making moves on winona

depp supplied the speedball

>Kurt Cobain
>Suicide

Next you'll be telling me Eldon Hoke died by two coincidences to the back of the head.

I'm a GenX oldfag here and when I heard about Cobain offing himself I was glad.

>hurr ima kill myself because it's so cool and trendy, MTV told me so!!!

lol Gen X is such a gay generation

t. based 23yo boomer

Interesting and good to know. I will avoid ever hiring Gen X tradesman.

I hear in all the time on Cleveland Ohio Radio...like daily
Nirvana is ridiculously overrated
Fuck Gen X
Literally the worst generation
Worse than millennials

Attached: 1478911233263.jpg (723x576, 300K)

>My grandmas used to drink tea.
I still drink tea but I am Indian. Does it mean I am more British than you?

Probably for the better. Most are criminals you don't want in your home.

Attached: criminal.jpg (465x620, 45K)

Kirk turned gen X into a bunch of mopey nihilist faggots, yes.
And prog rock is gay. There I said it.

Gen X had some good artists but that's about it. Most of this artists are doing nothing now though unlike some of the bands from the 80s still touring. Another user said it, Gen X is mostly middle management office nobodys perving out on millennials or collecting cats. Or they're know-it-all tradesmen. They're just slightly too old to embrace the fact that life is now about rapid change.

Raped to death by Michael Stipe

Kurt offing himself was one of the greatest bits of news I heard in the 90s. I fucking hated Nirvana and still do. I hope he inspired many of his fans to follow his lead.