Is Trump the Anti-Christ?

TRUMP:

>is highly charismatic
>is working towards global economic reform
>is working towards (((world peace)))
>is considered a brilliant political strategist
>is already hailed as Divine or sent by God

"This coming world leader, the Antichrist, will come at an economically difficult time. There will be war in different parts of the world, and he—through brilliant political moves along with an incredible charisma—will be able to do what no one else has ever done: bring economic stability to the world’s monetary system and bring world peace. By establishing this peace, he will deceive many. He will even convince the Jewish nation and the Arab nations to sign a peace treaty, paving the way for the long-awaited third temple.

His accomplishments will be so spectacular, so far-reaching and unprecedented, that many will hail him as the Messiah. But we are warned in Scripture that he is a deceiver."

harvest.org/know-god/foundations/last-days/profile-of-the-antichrist

>inb4 but the whole world doesn't love him!
The whole world will love him after he feigns peace between Jews and Arabs.

Attached: trump evil.jpg (915x609, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ce0gTnEFb8k
ucg.org/world-news-and-prophecy/the-rapture-a-popular-but-false-doctrine
cnbc.com/2018/07/31/worker-pay-rate-hits-highest-level-since-2008.html
patheos.com/blogs/thepangeablog/2014/06/04/why-the-rapture-isnt-biblical/
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5
youtube.com/watch?v=XwExFboTRo8
haaretz.com/israel-news/white-house-officials-trump-s-peace-plan-will-be-most-detailed-ever-1.6315335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.
He would be loved by everyone.

On the contrary - Trump is the katechon

>inb4 but the whole world doesn't love him!
The whole world will love him after he feigns peace between Jews and Arabs.

Attached: trump zionism 50.jpg (1242x1304, 604K)

>implying Jews want peace with Muslims
Lurk more

that's why I said "feigning." Peace in the ME, as long as Israel exists, is a deception and Trump is pursuing it.

Attached: world peace.jpg (1049x642, 78K)

F̶̫͚͔̠̟U̫̪̟̳͞C͢K̴̖̰̱̳̠̮̻ ̴O̺͕̯̺̫F̭̙͙̻̰͎̙͝F͙͚͈͡ ̨̱̼ͅJ͖̠͉͈È̮͓̮̱̙͚̬W̳̱̬͕
̦͇̣̫͚̞

Attached: 1392449802793.png (300x300, 87K)

>zalgo text
you must be one of them oldfags i keep hearing about

Attached: trump zionism 33.jpg (666x867, 132K)

>this

Attached: trump zionism 38.jpg (985x912, 119K)

The anti Christ would rise to power with no opposition from the media because they already work for him.

>the MSM is fake news
>the MSM hates Trump
>therefore Trump must be good!

the MSM is working for him, user

Attached: trump media.jpg (1078x603, 133K)

The antichrist will be widely loved by most people and a unifying force. No Trump is not the antichrist.

Attached: trump zionism 39.jpg (1420x946, 90K)

>politico
>MSM working for him
Nice try. You guys make the shittiest narratives.

Attached: shitblue.jpg (678x616, 65K)

If the MSM is fake news...
and if the MSM hates Trump...
then doesn't that mean Trump is good?

Attached: trump predictive programming 1.jpg (769x1024, 300K)

Attached: E6E5D320-C3D8-4D3F-A46F-636F4812AACA.gif (285x211, 491K)

Attached: crazy pills.gif (532x229, 1.49M)

That's not why Trump is good. He's good because he is doing what he was voted in for. There is a job surplus, unemployment is going down, wages are starting to rise, laws are being upheld again. Nobody gives a fuck about the MSM.

>economy is shit
>ANTIFA has not been deemed a domestic terrorist group
>there is no wall
>we are engaging in more ME conflict for Israel
>trump even freed a Jewish human trafficker

no one voted for those things, user.

Attached: trump economy fail.jpg (628x590, 60K)

Then I choose hell.

Attached: 1A59221B-570E-452A-8AE3-44CE0490F0EA.jpg (834x626, 109K)

no the media had lost support from the masses over time. a ap (associated press) bulletin showed the media had less than 20% support heading into the 2016 election cycle. they also had nigs threaten violence if white people didnt vote hillary. it was already determined that nigs were not going to determine who won. black people cant accept they arent liked by any one any more and that they need to stay out of sight. they even made berningman look like a cuck and got hillary to throw them out of a rally she was holding. also keep talking man made it look like white women take orders from black men

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

and now trump has condemned 70% of whites in america. its high enough that you can say all of them

wow clinton has removed another one i guess i will crop this vid and repost

youtube.com/watch?v=ce0gTnEFb8k

the antichrist is a beast that will emerge from the bottom of the sea and head to the Temple of Jerusalem to be crowned king of the world.
the false prophet is a demon in human form who surfaces from the earth and under satan's command leads mankind to worship this beast and receive its mark, damning their souls for all eternity.
neither of them is Trump

Attached: synagogueofsatan.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

interesting thanks for posting the vid

Attached: trump zionism 48.jpg (598x620, 65K)

>neither of them is Trump
sauce?

Attached: trump zionist puppet.jpg (1024x503, 103K)

>lists literally the opposite of reality
You are a Hillary supporting commie. Of course you'd post complete bullshit. Take your tucked dick out of your ass and get a fucking job faggot.

the ac is supposed to hate the jews not suck their dicks

pic related

source?

Attached: trump economy fail 2.jpg (960x928, 50K)

No, the real anti christ comes after the rapture and "saves" the world in turmoil.

The "Rapture" isn't even a Biblical concept.

ucg.org/world-news-and-prophecy/the-rapture-a-popular-but-false-doctrine

Attached: trump zionism 44.jpg (900x889, 787K)

>july 21st
cnbc.com/2018/07/31/worker-pay-rate-hits-highest-level-since-2008.html
>july 31st

Fake news.

>ANTIFA has not been deemed a domestic terrorist group
>there is no wall
>we are engaging in more ME conflict for Israel
>trump even freed a Jewish human trafficker
explain?

Attached: trump zionism 43.jpg (999x754, 207K)

>believing obama's BLS
Unlike you, I have a job and have been getting more hours and bigger bonuses. During work, I notice infinitely more fulltime hiring signs than I did obama's entire two terms. You believing in bullshit nly shows you are a basement dwelling commie and you have no clue what you are talking about.

Attached: brainlet 3.png (620x581, 16K)

No retard

Anti Christ will be a Jew

He's not jewish, how can he be the anti-christ?

>my personal story is proof economists are wrong
seems legit

But Trump is Jewish..

That's because you are a NEET. Personal experience trumps bullshit statistics. Consider getting a job.

Not in my bible

Corporations are making money. Average wages remain low. This is a provable fact and your personal experience is not an argument.

Attached: trump zionism 37.jpg (1000x3243, 606K)

Nice verses,
The day of the lord is coming, those that deny will not last to see it and those that are unprepared for great tribulation before they see it will perish

1 Corinthians 15:52
in a moment, the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed

Rev 11:11
And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven

The "Rapture" is New Age nonsense not supported by Scripture.

patheos.com/blogs/thepangeablog/2014/06/04/why-the-rapture-isnt-biblical/

Attached: trump zionism 27.jpg (1799x970, 190K)

>the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed
this verse is either parable and requires learned interpretation or it means dead bodies... rotted away or ashes... will magically come back to life. Which one should I, as a 100+ IQ individual, think it means?

Attached: trump zionism 22.jpg (796x704, 90K)

My scripture says so. You are wrong.

Attached: trump zionism.png (1448x1740, 2.4M)

Trump is one the trumpets that sound before the entirety if revelations get started.

I'd keep a eye on the next president if i were you.

maybe trump is the beast who makes way for anti-christ? interesting plot twist

Attached: trump card.jpg (960x1280, 413K)

As the scriptures say we will be clothed with Spiritual bodies, like as when Christ was risen from the grave. He was the first, 'we will be like him'
5th dimensional bodies basically

>provable fact
>using statistics made by the same people who counted contract jobs as permanent fulltime jobs and added the numbers to obama's job growth stats
Pick one.

Wrong

Attached: 180829-pope-francis-feature-image.jpg (618x410, 56K)

>5th dimensional bodies basically
that's your interpretation, user. how do you know it's correct? bible doesnt say shit about 5th dimensional bodies..

>all these facts aren't facts at all, goy!
k

antichrist isnt the same as the antipope, user

Attached: trump is anti-Zionist.png (798x770, 676K)

The literal decomposed remains are not considered, it is the soul that is risen from the grave

I assure you he isn't. The anti-christ will be well loved by baby killing, gay-sex liberals. He loves gay sex and killing babies. You can rest assured the liberals will absolutely love the Anti-Christ. He will make life really hard on the Christians and the liberals will be so excited to watch their fellow man starve and die.

>it is the soul that is risen from the grave
can you source that claim using Scripture or is it just your interpretation?

Attached: trump zionism 24.png (699x875, 380K)

Its my interpretation user, but thats what i take spirits demons, angels to be. Could ve wrong

user i...

Attached: trump epstein 6.jpg (736x652, 158K)

Don't the things in my OP not require interpretation?

Attached: trump zionism 7.jpg (584x743, 92K)

The only one who came close to being an antichrist in the modern world was Obama. He checks almost every box.

I am waiting for this lizard wizard to declare that Christ isn't God. The pope is a jew, nothing else. He may be the anti-christ.

Obama didnt work to bring world peace and if he did, he failed.

Attached: Trump-Israel-Zionism.jpg (1000x2000, 1.07M)

>oh shit he saw through my retarded half-assed argument
>better call him a kike
You guys are so transparent.

Attached: brainletblue.png (692x600, 147K)

The anti-christ would not be loved by everyone. It is ASSUMED he would be loved by everyone for the visage he will put forth. True believers will be tested to look past this veil of trickery and lies.

nope,
Obama is probbaly the closest we have gotten so far to an antichrist. However im not too sure when the anti christ will come but we are in the end innings bibilically speaking but that could be 10 years from now or 150 years who knows. but we are in the final stretches of end times(i believe)

personally i believe trump fails and the beast system comes about, You can already see the left trying to push a border less (one world government) world on everybody

Well the scripture doesn't say bodies will be raised, it says the dead will be raised. Why would i assume bodies? When most would be utterly decomposed or consumed by nature. Either way the soul is raised in a heavenly body. Does god need a fragment of a body to do this? I don't think so. Maybe he wants to for lulz?

Disprove these links:
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5

Attached: Trump Kike.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

youtube.com/watch?v=XwExFboTRo8

Attached: 1531594330986.jpg (856x1920, 501K)

Attached: 1524149812894.png (1517x1510, 450K)

Trump an obvious messianic Christ figure
He is literally flipping over the phariseeical establishment’s money changing tables every day

sea in the bible references to people

>The day of the lord is coming, those that deny will not last to see it and those that are unprepared for great tribulation before they see it will perish
That only makes sense if humans usually live forever.

Hence why i said CAME CLOSE to being the antichrist. Trump doesn't compare to Obama

rapture is just a fancy word for nuclear annilation or asteroid
Imagine being from 30 AD and seeing a vision of people vaporizing into thin air.

The antichrist is the roman catholic religion and it’s in its death throes

Tbh did not read lol. Anyway the day of the lord is absolutely a sound doctrine. Likely nothing like evangelicals and the like present it but its the punchline of the entire bible. Mentioned many times, can't deny it

Only applies to folks in the end times

see
theyre already saying trump is bringing world peace.
>muh peace and prosperity!

>Tbh did not read lol.
you take pride in your refusal to educate yourself in matters of your own faith?

Attached: trump zionism 8.jpg (583x733, 95K)

Fine will read, was having a go at you for posting a link and not scriptures

good man

Attached: trump zionist white helmets.png (612x682, 235K)

And what are your links trying to prove? Just saying. I already went through the first 5 on the first pastebin and there is barely anything about them being jews. So I am going to assume the rest of them are bullshit too.

Also why should I give a fuck about Israel when I voted for him to fix the economy, something he is doing?

if he brings about a peace treaty with isreal and palestine then ill be more skeptical of trump. But trump hasnt performed any "miracles" or illusions to full people into thinking he is some messianic figure.
again Obama is the only one who comes close enough, the man literally could do no wrong in the eyes of the media and the left.
so imagine someone on the left with a trump type personality

>theyre already saying trump is bringing world peace.
Who is "They"?

Also, "World Peace" is not the only requirement to becoming the antichrist.

SOUNDS MORE LIKE HRC

that's fair. just remain vigilant. maybe not trump but his successor.

haaretz.com/israel-news/white-house-officials-trump-s-peace-plan-will-be-most-detailed-ever-1.6315335

Attached: trump zionism 4.jpg (857x616, 85K)

Bible clear states the antichrist will be a black jew

WE

WUZ

THE ANTI-CHRIST

>ANTIFA is getting its ass kicked by police on a daily basis now, but they've done little more than melee brawls and property damage, little much to be calling them domestic terrorists when they're just a bunch of half-wit mouth breathers.
>Actually, there is a wall, portions have been put up already. It's not complete but I don't believe miracles that happen over night.
>Palestine sucks my cock and I don't care about the Jews. They're winning back their homeland and it eats at you.
>Human trafficker? What? LOL

>proves his cabal were Jews
>D-d-doesn't prove anything
>absolutedenial.jpg

>Also why should I give a fuck about Israel
So I assume you have no problem with sending billions of dollars in aid to a foreign nation that has only done damage to your country...
Or your also fine with getting into these wars in the middle east to serve Israeli interests...
Or your fine with the biggest lobbyist group in your country is for a foreign nation (AIPAC)...

Attached: What Zionism Is.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

>Or your
you're*

Yeah im with you, the rapture as a precursor event to the day of the lord is heresey. This belief would leave Christians completely unprepared for persecution. Idk protestant lingo, thought you were denying the Day of the Lord, Christs return.

never change, Jow Forums

ANTIFA has broken into banks.
They use violence to further their political agenda, which not only makes them domestic terrorists but breaks the Anti-Communist Act. Trump could jail them any time he pleases so why hasnt he?

Attached: trump zionist.jpg (610x759, 244K)

>Human trafficker? What? LOL
see

Attached: trump zionism 19.jpg (1140x871, 188K)

Nah..just denying modern interpretation of Scripture. Jews hate Christ but not for the reason the majority of Christians believe.

Attached: Jews mock Jesus in Israel.png (1086x677, 372K)

Fuck off, Obama. Go have someone paint a picture of you with sperm on your face again.

pls explain

Was he charged with human trafficking?
No.
You have no evidence he trafficked anyone, only that he employed a lot of illegals.

>No.
Yes. 69 counts to be exact.

Attached: Sholom.jpg (1376x820, 164K)

>proves his cabal are jews
Everything that doesn't agree with you are jews too. You really expect me to believe you, let alone care?
>foreign nation that has only done damage to your country
You mean democrats and liberals? Because them and their policies actually damaged my nation.
>wars in the middle east to serve Israeli interests
Muslims are barbaric. You really wanna defend jihadniggers who scoop their shit out of their asscrack with their hands and breed like rabbits?
>biggest lobbyist group in your country
A majority of Trump's campaign donations came from smalltime donors. Hillary got a majority of large and jewish donations.

>harboring
>>trafficking
>harboring
>>trafficking
I'm sorry to tell you, user, you are clinically retarded.