CNN Gives Most Insane Defense Of Antifa Ever

>"Let's be clear also about what's going on here, the theme here is 'I'm Donald Trump and I'll protect you from the scary black people,'" Toobin claimed on CNN. "Antifa is widely perceived as an African-American organization and this is just part of the same story of LeBron James and Don Lemon and Maxine Waters and the NFL players and the UCLA basketball players."
dailywire.com/news/35168/watch-cnn-gives-most-insane-defense-antifa-ever-ryan-saavedra

Attached: 579807907.png (762x525, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Toobin
youtube.com/watch?v=vyrVIv02-Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=gz_fEqGrIqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Attached: battle kang1.jpg (1152x864, 241K)

Toobin is literally the last person in America to know what’s Antifa. Lol

>"Antifa is widely perceived as an African-American organization"
Antifa is whiter than the "fascists" they oppose.

>Antifa is widely perceived as an African-American organization

Attached: 1531485880766.jpg (283x328, 23K)

They dress in black, carry backpacks and weapons and have masks assaulting people. Easy mistake.

Attached: 1534351714577.png (2550x1650, 278K)

Antifa is 100% spoiled upper middle class white kids

Has there even been an African-American Antifa member ever?

Lmao antifa is African American? Do you even Charlottesville brah?

And homeless fucks who love to party with Antifa.

Wut?

this. i've never even seen and nigger antifa shits

>(((Jeffrey Toobin)))
Can you believe it?

"Toobin was born to a Jewish family"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Toobin

Attached: 178678538713.jpg (2115x3240, 3.17M)

no fucking shit

cnn is funded by weathy globalist jews
antifa is funded by weathy globalist jews
if you are white and right wing you are the enemy

Attached: 1509588645114.jpg (628x768, 105K)

he probably just assumed antifa is black because they're a bunch of violent retards.

sheltered bourgeois kike probably never stepped foot outside his gated community, not even to mingle with the upper-middle class faggots who represent 90% of antifa.

They know damn well they aren't niggers.

Are they doing it on purpose? Are they purposely pushing us to be white nationalists? Are we playing right into their hands? Why would any self respecting reporter ever say anything like this?

Here's the clip
youtube.com/watch?v=vyrVIv02-Bs

What about the gay nigger antifa leader in Portland you racist asshole!?

Hmmmmmmm....

Attached: 7985734985738945.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

Attached: 972349873987434.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

>acknowledging your fanatics
you dun did fucked up senpai

Attached: 78967857643467.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Donald Trump has never once said anything racist against black people. I literally dont underatand this.

This.

Attached: 1500672883632.jpg (507x700, 83K)

CNN really is just a bullshit factory.

i've literally never seen a black antifa

When the antifags start a bombing campaign (because of course they fucking will) we can pull up this clip and point at CNN for validating these terrorists.

Attached: 2dp39c.jpg (491x550, 45K)

Bourgeoise brats

Is it any surprise that semen-shitting faggots like Don Lemming & Blunderson Pooper-Scooper would consort with fruit-cakes like in this (pic)?

Attached: unicornboy.png (1204x678, 1.34M)

LEAF BTFO

Attached: nig 2.jpg (960x500, 225K)

That's just a BLM nigger

Why are you replying to some retarded canadian samefagging?

Very fake news. Many such cases... Sad!

>2018
>still watching cnn
oh my

Attached: jew news.jpg (675x675, 109K)

leaf btfo AGAIN

Attached: 1527795053220 (1).jpg (500x740, 52K)

seriously?

In Portland even the homeless were complaining about the antifa people and they were getting into fights. I think it was outside some ICE building.

I don't really think of niggers when it comes to Antifa I think of self hating whites

i have strange hobbies

Attached: how absolutely DAIRY you 2.jpg (825x792, 196K)

Blacks will literally believe anything the Democratic party tells them

Attached: DhNq3zMX0AABAs1.jpg (702x235, 37K)

>the one time it isn't black people being fucking stupid and wrecking shit
>get blamed by CNN anyway
I'd like to extend genuine sympathies to the black community. You didn't deserve that. Nobody deserves to have their race blamed for Antifa, but if any race has to take the blame, that's on us. Sorry.

JUIF

Attached: 1533682933976.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

cnn is the enemy of the people and freedom, owned and ran by the enemy of the people and freedom

No

Is CNN trying to destroy antifa?

Imagine for a moment that you are antifa, you're an upper middle class fuck the patriarchy guy

CNN comes on and tells the world you're not actually antifa, it's those black niggers who do all the good work.

Suddenly you're thinking, "what the fuck, fuck cnn I did all this and they just give it to a bunch of fucking niggers?"

Someone on the panel had to correct him right?

Attached: gtfo.gif (250x189, 933K)

Kek. All the black people in that picture are police.

>(((Toobin)))
Back in the days of the OJ trial this guy had near twink cuteness (no homo)
Now he's just another fat old jew.

thats cool as fuck

Top kek

>cnn
>proudly employing terrorists since 2016
pic related

Attached: hurjah wahhaj.jpg (960x1366, 191K)

Attached: prediction 081618.png (1193x537, 144K)

some delusional jewish girl that thinks she's a transgender pansexual tried to get a restraining order against me by saying i was stalking her and following her around everywhere, and said she contacted CNN and the ADL. i guess it makes sense now why she's contacting CNN.

i'll make a thread about it once i fight it in court, i'm not supposed to go online right now.

True if big.

If you read early on in ww2 the rabbis were happy about the rise of hitler, they saw their flock straying too far from the herd and nothing brings a people back together like persecution. Their holohoax victim status is wearing off so it would not suprise me if they're trying to build a strawman. They let us congregate but only in small groups so the threat never becomes real but they have a boogeyman to point at.

Almost certainly not, at least at any of the protests we have footage of that is. All of them we can make out have white or Hispanic eyes and skull structure.

Clearly black as coal, what a diverse group.

Timeframe?

Pretty sure that's a tour photo, they let you wander through and take some snapshots.

lol kys apologetic faggot

Antifa is an operation gladio fascist sleeper cell. They are attempting to cause accelerationism (of course most the people you see on the street are just retards who arent in on it)

Fucking traitors. How have these people not been shot yet?

To be fair, they do behave like niggers.

they dont roll with antifa. BLM is the black leftists terrorist group.

They're whiter than the fucking KKK.

Nope
They’re probably stoked a newsman called them black
They honorary nigs now
They have hood cards

(((Toobin)))

Attached: 3c29929a9eff5c7d26add38e10dcb5f08ab9a0ba5d44540f9cba3baa4723628d.jpg (400x440, 35K)

Maybe he was thinking of BLM or BAMN and figured it's all the same thing.

You’d be wrong

I can't imagine, if this is their plan, that a group of regular people could come up with an actionable plan so abstract from its goal, and also relying on so much happen stance. Unless you believe they literally control everything. In which case I gotta ask why they need these kinds of plans?
I put way less faith in the intelligence of the enemy.

This. Judaism doesn't really have structure or theology beyond "circle the wagons because outsiders want to exterminate you for no reason!" Every generation of rabbis complains about complacency and assimilation into outside cultures. All their stories and holidays are just rough drafts of the Holocaust story.

Antifa thinks the Trump and conservatives see them as blacks. They see Antifa as the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Antifa sees itself as the "Resistance/Revolution" from One Piece.

Attached: antifa.jpg (700x467, 83K)

True, Anitfags love blacks and will give any credit to them that they can. They love being allied to blacks and minorities. Antifa from its roots has always been jewish. No antifag will shit on a nig just because credit was given to them.

I rub my eyes quite often, hoping I'm dreaming, but nope.

Attached: 1529382080088.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

You faggots literally quoted kike shapiro do you boomers have any original thoughts?

Dude, Alex Jones works for them, you dumbass.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gz_fEqGrIqA

>"I once saw a iron worker punch a fascist so hard his orbital folded into itself"

>the one time when it's actual privileged little white communist shits doing domestic terrorism, their crimes get blamed on niggers

I honestly just find this incredibly funny. Sorry Tyrone, we absolutely know you're not antifa. You're black not red.

Not sure what you said. Could you spit your wife's boyfriends jism out and then repeat?

took you that long to pull out your phone? put your glasses on and look for spellchecks dipshit

This can't be anything but jewish lies, LIES... FUCKING LIES! This guy seriously can't be that fucking retarded.

The question is, do normies see through this bullshit? God I hope so, we need more and more people walking away from the liberal mindset. Make the entire fucking USA red!

Attached: red_hot_riding_hood_gif_136_by_toongod-d983ju4.gif (328x340, 1.12M)

>pic literally says:
>REPORTING FROM CNN STUDIO TOURS

It's almost like all the Democrats with brains have died off or given up and now they are all using the playbook without understanding its subtleties. Between this and the Desantis thing they are giving away the game.

?
Antifa is entirely middle class white college students or dropout service industry losers

Which one was that?

>"Antifa is widely perceived as an African-American organization

Is this guy for real?

>using the playbook without understanding its subtleties
this. I keep on seeing them try to emulate what they see here without knowing what the fuck they're doing. it's funny and pathetic

>let's be clear

>cuckservative "just trust the plan" rambling
No white hats will save you in government

its because antifa prey on street kids by giving them drugs and money to "protest" for them and the leadership also has pedophiles in it

Jews want to be persecuted because it brings them together and divides them from the goys.

lol reminder that even BLM didn't want anything to do with those commie cocksuckers.

Attached: 1492466657529.jpg (848x646, 88K)

wat, antifa are generally privileged whites and jews

Antifa is whiter than pol