Unironically what did the kikes mean by this?

Unironically what did the kikes mean by this?

Attached: Capture.png (1070x888, 660K)

they've done it before, img related
and they want to do it again

Attached: 1177 BCE - Sea Peoples.png (989x891, 699K)

It's a dickwaving statement.

On another note, natural selection hasn't existed in humans in the modern world in years.

Theyre calling goyim weak and laughing about how they prevailed over them.

I'd love something close to resembling natural selection to take place.

daily reminder that Israel is a welfare state

If their god loves them so much why does Israel suffer from ongoing droughts.
Unfortunately for them, the droughts aren’t getting better any time soon ;)

If only whites would listen. Whites are obsessed with the multiculti SJW cancer and all it does is atomise us. We (are supposed to) believe that everybody is the same, that we can all get along together and that we should all identify as citizens of the world; meanwhile other races and groups (our competition) don't feel the same and actively work to further their own group by preying on weak whites (and I don't blame them). They stand together and we don't, making us easy pickings.
The word "diversity" comes from division, and divided we are weak.

beautiful beautiful beautiful
finally the white man has admitted that only through violence you will win.
great. i will save this.

>The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from hsitory
It's odd how this would've happened to the Jews.. if not for the UN.

That peace in the Middle East/Israel Question will only be secured by a strong Israeli hand forcing their opponents to surrender under threat of annihilation.

>A Welfare State is talking shit about being strong af and justifying their genocide attempt because "Might = Right".

Jesus Christ, I can't fucking comprehend how double-standard and hypocritical Israel can be sometimes. Holy fuck.

only in white culture where i dont see parents not beating their kids and bullies kicking the shit out of weaklings in school
you must change your ways.

>country situated in the desert
>has droughts

Really makes me think!

>we’re going exterminate anyone who has a problem with what we’re doing even though we know we’re clearly evil to anyone that looks at us for more than a few second, even us. Hell, especially us. The world doesn’t give a fuck about you because it only respects countries it fears though, and we don’t give a fuck about you because we’re powerful and you have something we want. If you call us out for being evil, we’ll have our government puppets stage a false flag in the US or England or German or Paris and blame you for it so they spend the next twenty years freeing the shit out of you with drone strikes and jointop hitsquads until there’s no one left to say things that are true. There will be peace in the end, but only relative to the sounds of your people being slaughtered for having the audacity to point out our horseshit or actually having something, because FYI everything actually belongs to us because muh chosen people

>and we’ll all profit hugely from your deaths

I think that about covers it.

Attached: 534E668D-6E62-462B-96A4-152C213146C6.jpg (1000x563, 89K)

Mfw jews larping as fascists.

Attached: 3453ED50-087C-4E9B-911C-2CF584964B30.jpg (720x719, 52K)

With any luck its gonna pop off in the middle east and Israel will be pushed into the sea and we just sit back and watch this tweet age badly.

this muzzi's not wrong.

>larping

you're glowing in the dark

Might makes right

He's basically saying that even if Israel loses international support, it'll stand strong in the face of attacks.

Can you imagine how bad the droughts could get if Earth’s temperature kept rising
Oh wait

no it comes from diversify, this is globalist speak 101. they don't care about the normies the just want to nuke the planet and hide in their bunkers and who can really blame them

Matthew 5:5 "“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth" ?

But fuck that lmao

Israel will be the last country in the area to suffer from droughts. They have one of the most advanced water desalinization systems. It will be the muslims countries around who will suffer.

So the holocaust was justified? Nice

Until a bomb drops

>please send us more billions
that’s all I read

Luciferian

Death is the great equalizer, and violence is the means to that end. Has nothing to do with race. We are all savages, ALL of us. We just pretend to be civilized (what ever the hell that is).

They worship saturn you fucking mongoloid

Israel is the only country in the area that has nuclear weapons. Unless you are implying that USA will be the one dropping, which is laughable.

Be Be is waving his dick again.

You think conventional weapons can't take out water treatment? What's with people on Jow Forums thinking kikestan is invulnerable to anything short of nuclear weapons?

Attached: 1512255213849.jpg (896x1588, 475K)

Attached: 1511028314123.jpg (948x1156, 243K)

Attached: 1535214550372.jpg (600x549, 61K)

the US props them up with billions of dollars in free money without it, they would perish like dogs

He's telling the goyim that white western nations will be erased from history because they're weak he's not wrong. communists are already rewriting and erasing white history. kikes are not and have never been on anyone's side, and kikes have sold the west out to china.
hopefully the chinese are smart enough to realize what the jew is, but since jewish advisors have been grabbling their hands in the shadows of the chink communist party since Mao's days i'd say it's safe to assume the chinks are the new goyim slave nation for ((them)).

>kikes justifying a holocaust
I mean...

Shouldn’t the USA take over the whole world then, since we could? Or at least nuke Israel into glass

Most likely begging us of a, for some spare change again. Nothing to see here

They think being dishonorable assassins and good liars is equivalent to strength.

That theory will be tested soon

ignorant underage kiddies who dont remember the 2006 war.

It's funny how they their tune changes depending on if they're in power or not.

>You should be compassionate!
>You should bow to us!

There's a Calvin and Hobbes comic about this...

By who?

It means fuck canada and genocide all leafs

based Israel trash talking McCain during his funeral shit

>Unironically what did the kikes mean by this?
DONT MESS WITH ME OR IM TELLING MY BIG BROTHER, AMERICA.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT ANIKI?

nice GUID file name, do you guys share one meme database? gimme address pl0x

Denyen, Danyan, danani. Research Homer's Iliad, the pelopenese was founded by Danae, and Danaus. The tribe of Dan stayed with their ships. Perseus saves andromeda in Joppa. Andromeda man of media (man =human) perseus means of persia. Perseus and samson probably same person

Yea it’s retarded. If we wanna have a battle of the strong, Israel isn’t even in the top 10 unless they use their fake nukes and then they get glasses anyways

Why didnt we hear this quote during WW2?

Attached: quote.jpg (606x415, 176K)

At the time you probably did. Then there were (((various individuals))) that changed public memory with propaganda.

They should end it with raawwgh!!

CRISPR/cas12a is where we're at currently.