What would be the best strategy for eliminating the jews?

What would be the best strategy for eliminating the jews?

Attached: D788A785-FAC1-493A-9D4B-5B1607A3D775.jpg (400x362, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7jYHe_s2K5k
reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/89n2gq/official_rsmashbros_smash_switch_character/
youtube.com/watch?v=TfhnL1PKATE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eliminating Israel is more important than eliminating all jews since most Jews don't even realize how evil Israel and Zionism really is

Bullets are cheap, plentiful, easy to use, and effective.

Pray to Jesus for His return.
We march in the streets together and slaughter them in single handed combat, every last one of them demons.

Let their arrogance betray them like it always does.

I like that idea user, lets keep this thread going.

bump

Attached: fbi.jpg (536x551, 46K)

mobile gassing vans. In roblox obviously.

Hunting season

Pic related.

Attached: Jewsdieout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

let the muslims do it. they're basically getting footholds in most western countries. once they reach critical mass and insist upon sharia law etc. the jewish minorities will be purged. as a white person with western values, just stay well armed and out the cities.

Wait for Sessions to announce that pizzagate is real. The goys will go Bane's army on them.

ban circumcision

Based and redpilled

careful witht the bait anons.

Attached: 1535666179621.png (851x324, 120K)

R̷̡̬̖̩̜̹̫͚̹̩͍͚̪̬͇̰̻̮̥̀͒̃̓̆̃̓̈́̊ͩ̌̓̆ͨͣͨ̎̓́͠͝Á͔̗̞͖̯̝̣̭̖ͫ̃̔̉̋ͤ̒̃ͭͬͣ͊͘͡P̶̛̦̮͚̤̻̥̘̪͍ͩ̈͑͑͒̀͜͢E̷̼̤̩̖̪͔͗̃̽ͬ

Attached: 1496676925835.jpg (367x420, 23K)

>What would be the best strategy for eliminating the jews?
You just have to make jew media brainwashed normies aware of the basics, i.e. jews long history of subversion and deception.

That's why the holohoax is such a great gateway redpill.

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.04M)

Decentralized, targeted murders. They're a very small percentage of the population and have terrible birth rates, so going after individual jews would be very effective.

>most Jews don't even realize how evil Israel and Zionism really is
Most jews don't care because their Talmud Rabbi says it's all a-OK.

You absolutely MUST destroy the banks and punish usury with summary execution.

There is no other way.

Attached: 1514115844786.gif (300x300, 128K)

Convert theme parks into murder parks and affix flamethrowers and piano wire into the rides. Just like the Nazis did at Auschwitz

Romance.

Attached: intermarriage.png (389x292, 26K)

I wonder who could be behind this flag?

Jews turned over and demanded the Romans crucify Jesus.
They hated him.
All you need to know about the Jews.

Semite targeting virus.

Mobile masterbation machines

you must not like trump then

pure karma

by spreading Natural Law
youtu.be/7jYHe_s2K5k

Attached: 172.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

Get pissed and put a bullet in their skull.

Resist not evil.
Work on yourself and your enemies will show themselves.

this, truth is truth. get the truth out there and the rest will take care of itself.

You had your one chance in the 1940s and lost the war. Jew killing ground to a halt. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1531285317818.jpg (1043x1345, 201K)

But I use a rifle. It's a two-handed ranged weapon.

Masturbation machines.

look to the Frankfurt ghetto of the 1700s, restrict the number of legally allowed marriages per year, jews may not own land outside the ghetto, jews may not conduct business with gentiles who are not royalty

Tax being Jewish. Problem solved

lay shekel traps near their homes and communities

>let the muslims do it.
now you're talking about the Albert Pike plan

>Tax being Jewish.
the origins of alchemy

Throw a dime in a volcano.

Assimilation and intermarriage.

A giant cage with a bear and an eagle that will fight over who gets to eat the Jews.

Attached: 1506052339365.jpg (1080x720, 43K)

>citation needed

Force all Jews back to Israel and force Israel to open its borders. The Africans and Muslims will do the rest.

poisoned piles of money strewn about

Marry a Jew. Have kids (Jewish obviously). Wait 15 years, wife's biological clock does its thing. Kid has an "accident".

America first full assimilation. End all Israeli dual citizenships and foreign aid. Stop fighting their wars. Something like Sicut Judais would be necessary, too

Attached: Final Desitnation - jews.png (1331x471, 230K)

I remember that thread, based Croat.

Let them keep provoking society until the next Hitler is born.

Well, I'm a traditionalist, so gas and ovens.

This

read everything by Fulcanelli

Rounding them up into labour camps so that they can later be shipped to another part of the world only to have a hostile power come along and sink the ships carrying them seems to be the most effective method to date.

Isn't discussing this illegal?

Why would it be?

What is that

Attached: 768C2C05-1D0F-4046-8D27-8420C7C88392.png (750x1334, 343K)

You retards have tried everything already and the only thing you’ve done is turned us into a super-survivor warrior class of hyper intelligent meta humans. You’ll need kryptonite now, faggot.

Discussing about killing people? I'm 90% sure that is illegal.

HE COMES

We're discussing a hypothetical approach to systematic genocide, not calling for the murder of any specific person.

it's not killing people. its fucking population replacement theory like the big shots talk about ya cunt

They're eliminating themselves. Non-orthodox Jews intermarry at 71%. There's a reason they resisted assimilation for so long.

Naming the jew is costly in most forums.
So I name (((them))) whenever I can.

Attached: jew boarders1.jpg (720x459, 42K)

well, talking about it on Jow Forums's a sure-fire way to get noticed, that's for sure. Think that knock at your door is the party van.

>Physically move them all to isreal
>let the arabs have at them

I’ve thought about this a lot. One out of every 50 Americans is a jew. That means that one out of 49 just has to eliminate a single jew. The other 48 just have to stay out of the way. I guarantee there are already multiple more jew haters than there are jews. So long as the job is finished, no crime will have bee committed (without the jews we can exempt killing jews from the crime of murder).

Then all the world’s surviving jews will flee to Israel (they will be too scared and there will be copycat attacks). And we nuke Israel. Simple as that. Nuking Tel Aviv alone will kill most of the jews there since 80% of them live in and around it. Pogroms will take care of the few who are left. I think the Samson option is a bluff, wouldn’t let that stop us from nuking them into oblivion

Offer free matza balls, generously infused with Christian blood. Lifetime supply for those willing to move to Madagascar.

Wait isn't that the opposite ?

Time. Look at their birth rates outside of Israel.

I love Israel. It's our future jew containment zone. They have already built us a wall.

Banning circumcision.

I don't know. I feel like genocide is too far. It gives opponents the moral upper hand, is expensive and impractical, and morally abhorrent. Forceful deportation is as far as I would go.

Covertly sterilizing them. May I suggest a genetic retro virus that codes to DNA.

Attached: jews.jpg (474x291, 23K)

Enabling Palestine to blow Israel off the map. Train, teach and arm the Palestinians, and they will do Gods work by destroying Israel and burning it to the ground.

Attached: image.jpg (842x842, 144K)

I was believing this until the >six million then I lol’d

Having minorities name the Jew. Shitlibs can't pull the race card and kikes will have to resort to calling out anti-semitism. Give it a while and the masses will start waking up.
t. shitskin

Attached: 1530497379854.jpg (612x528, 22K)

under rated

>Stop helping them, stop giving them money.
Without protection the people around them will destroy the insufferable little rats.
And without money from the goy they will destroy themself, jews 'jew' eachother for money when no goy is around.

reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/89n2gq/official_rsmashbros_smash_switch_character/

Attached: COOL.jpg (350x253, 30K)

We need to stop having children for just a few years, the Jews will starve to death without any fresh blood to drink.

Attached: 1519329040265.jpg (400x320, 37K)

Are there literally any posts that the Jews aren't behind?

convince blacks to convert and circumcise their children
>give the kikes aids

hathor cryptoponzi expels the jew

Redpilled AI

I assume you're all willing to take DNA tests and accept execution if any Jewish DNA shows up

THIS.

Attached: Volcano Finial Solution.png (884x458, 152K)

Obvious Jew trying to scare the Goyin off from giving (((them))) the boot.

FBI will be on OUR side kike after we are finished redpilling the world on the JQ

This.
FOOL.
Kikes with STATE LEVEL POWER & NUKES is NOT containment.
They will continue running false flags etc through ((their))) state intelligence outfits like MOSSAD

Kikes having a state is the BIGGEST mistake in History.

Attached: assbrainlet.jpg (520x800, 81K)

That girl is Jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=TfhnL1PKATE