Australia has STANDARDS in their trap vetting, apparantly

truthuncensored.net/convidted-leaker-chelsea-manning-barred-entering-australia/

Attached: 1B2C3226-A25F-4BA5-A126-5807BE04FF89.jpg (1242x867, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just doing the bidding of their American masters. Has their new PM said he will ensure Assange's safe repatriation and legal protection? Thought not.

sorry only cutie traps no ugly cunts allowed

Fuck off cunt, no one cares

Would I make the cut, user?

Attached: 1529158144714.jpg (431x634, 27K)

Yes but only if you show me ur fem benis and join my discord server and post nudes

That sounds like too much work to be surrounded by chinese people. Literally already have that here for free

Why would a man in a dress have special privileges? People don't want a traitorous brain damaged faggot in their country so what?

Attached: 1530665879307.jpg (677x919, 382K)

That's not a Sheila. Don't think you Burgers can trick us that easily.

Bradly was so much better in the first season tbqh

trannies can come in but no way in hell can leafs

Based. You should allow him to enter the airport and then feed him to the crocs

If chemicals in the water are turning frogs gay, there's no way we're feeding walking pharmacies to our crocs.

B-but I'm wearing a collar :'(

It's because in South Australia anyone is legally allowed to kill the faggit, for pretending to be a chick, so Gov is trying to keep him safe.

It's called Gay/Trans panic defense;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_panic_defense

It's pretty good, we're one of the few states in the world that have it, and it means there's only hardcore poofs in SA now. No queers or mental disorder attention-seekers.

STOP CONFUSING QT TRAPS WITH MANLY LOOKING TRANNYS. THATS IS NOT A TRAP

Attached: 1535167796556.jpg (598x569, 79K)

All Asian males should be feminized tbqh

From the Australian government point of view, why the fuck would they let in someone who is not a citizen thus has no right to be here in the first place, that has been convicted of espionage into the country to do a talk and earn money from it?

agreed fuck off aussies hate leafs I can't stand you maple faggots

I just wanna be pretty for you!

I wanna watch you get raped to death by a sand nigger not because you're a trap but cause you're a canadian. Canada needs to be quarantined and then safely nuked to save the world from your bullshit pm

Bradley Manning needs to be hunted down and executed.

D:

>Hey Americans, you know that tax money you give your government? Well, you're paying for some sexually frustrated faggots to go on the other side of the globe to rape and torture innocent people instead of fighting actual threats. You're welco-
>HOW DARE YOU TELL US THAT, YOU TRAITOR
are amerimutts really this stupid?

What is deflecting? Lol faggot so᠍yboy

Kill yourself faggot

But no one ever said that.
Are you confused, or is your english substandard?

Yes sir :'(