Is it true that Europe is better place to live in than US???

Is it true that Europe is better place to live in than US???

Attached: EU-USA-Flagge-Shutterstock-meshmerize.jpg (1024x768, 214K)

Depends on your standards

Think of Europe as a mature, civilised, educated, well-travelled adult.
For America, think of a fat, insular, ignorant, hostile teenager.

Attached: 4D2F6428-AFD9-479D-B9C2-AA70D20A8468.jpg (1024x770, 83K)

Yes
/tread

I'd think you'd want to see what the net migration is to determine that.

It really depends on what your looking for in a place to live. Both lovevly places in their own way. Also could you be more specific than “europe”?

Attached: 4980A976-86D9-4C04-917E-5D53B570573B.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

For what reason?

Yes

If you're not white I hear Europe is great.

Depends where. My hometown is a shithole. Always has been but it's a complete shithole now. I only live 30 mins away from it but it's ok where I live, not Shangri-la but no "vibrant enrichment" or any of the bollocks that brings. A shithole is a shithole.

London or NYC

Which is better ?

Both Europe and the US are massively diverse geographic and political territories.

Yes, the USA is basically Neo New Mexico and the capital of Israel.

London is a dump. No British people there. V high crime. Been to New York. Touristy bits are great. The Bronx shit me up. V expensive. UK has some great places. Wye valley is cheap, v pretty, low crime but close to major cities. W Sussex Norfolk, West Wales, Somerset still British and generally good places to live. Birmingham, Luton, Bradford and a few other places are complete arse.

>Is a group of nations better than a nation.
We've had this debate... and the losing side had to kill itself. Anyone remember the USSR?

An adult with a serious incurable STD. The teen can still have a bright future. The adult is terminal.

European cultures are more stratified. Your place in society is determined by where you were born and the sound of your voice.

North America is more plutocratic, you can get status by making money.

In the northern countries, absolutely. Assuming you are japanese and not a proxy/VPN you wont have any problems. If you put the standard city dwelling american, slavshit or southern european there, it might result in a culture shock. They really really give a shit about the community.

Yes 100%

America is nothing but a gigantic cancerous kike tumour on the face of the earth, with little mutt maggots crawling out of it

no

Yeah, you have to drop them a ton to live in muttland.

But in all seriousness if you like muh guns and being able to mostly say what you want it's murrika everything else it's Europe

American cities are just disgusting fucking shitholes.

People on Jow Forums think all of America is just its cities and it turns into a desolate wasteland the moment you step off the highway.

American cities are bottom of the barrel, but its countryside is what makes it great.

being European means not finding work at all so shut the fuck up mohammeth

"The other guy is a fucking scumbag" and "Im the chosen wise-ass, fuck others" (spits on the ground/litters fast food cardboard) attitude is highly frowned upon and quite rare amidst Kalmar union fags. It works wonders in america or London, it works in my country and for other meds, it works for slavshits, but not for them. Its a state of being.

You can say the same thing about any country on the planet.

Cities everywhere are depressing, degenerate, disgusting hellholes.

I think that the country side of the US is much safer than any city in europe because there are less mudslims.

*Living standards are also eons above the american one. At least compared to most people (american averages are inflated AF due to disparity).

Do not even think about going to London, it's a no go zone.

Only Western Europe.

lol no, what faggot communist told you that?

Europe has a serious nigger and Muslim problem but generally speaking the actual Europeans there are very polite and pleasant. Australians, Americans and British people behave like obnoxious arrogant pigs.

t. well traveled.

Attached: americucks.png (1024x957, 587K)

What part of Britain did you visit..?

also most of the USA is literal third world brazil monkey tier. it's a complete shithole full of

Attached: ameriisrael.jpg (946x798, 99K)

Don't go to a city you retarded gook.
Cities might be fine in nipland becasue Japan is a homogeneous country with nowhere near the crime rate of American cities.

If you want to do tourist shit go to the least crowded places that are close to some of America's natural attractions like Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, the redwood forest, dozens and dozens of hiking trails, there is so much natural beauty in America and these cityniggers just pass it off like it never exists. You cannot be indifferent to the absolute fucking gorgeous views this country has to offer and say you have a soul.

Yes, now please convince all the niggers in the US to move there

Most likely wherever you're from, judging by your obnoxious arrogant post.

>.
London and the south east are generally twats. Geordies, South Walians, Scots and the northern Irish are generally friendly people.

Problem is that travel 10 miles in Britain and the people there are different. 10 miles from me and accents, food, drink, culture, people are quite different. Australia is all the same. Perth is exactly like Melbourne etc .

>geordies
>friendly

Every cunt up there looked at me like I had two heads every time I opened my mouth and they heard my southern accent. Probably wouldn't look twice at a paki in a burkha though. Cunts.

As for the Scots, you must be fucking trolling son.

No, everyone in Australian major cities is the same, the differences are insignificant. Country people are okay sometimes.

If you're a southerner then the default setting for your personality is "twat". That's just nature. Towie is a factual documentary that accurately chronicles life daaaan sarth and they're all twats. I'm south Welsh our default setting is "slow but nice". Southerners are cunts. No one is gonna like u.

People from Liverpool need to be exterminated.

It is my dream to move to Scotland, but to do that I either need to finish my degree or find someone from there who will get married to me

Scousers are something else. Had a holiday in n Wales as a kid. Since then I hate the North Welsh (gogs) and the scousers who can milk a tragedy like no one else. S Wales is a total different place to the north.

>It is my dream to move to Scotland
You will hate it after a day