You better think twice Jow Forums. You're on the wrong side of history, okay?!

Attached: 257926318_dd3015f22e_o.jpg (266x400, 26K)

Legals can't make burritos?

we dont even eat burritos in mexico

fuck you i'm white as chalk and i make burritos all day at chipotle

So all spics are illegal then? Thanks for the confirmation libcuck ;)

Burritos are texmex... an American food. Just like hard shelled tacos, etc.

Shawarma > mexican shit

that's a big hat

>wrong side of history
You mean the future?

White trash Trump supporters are such a fucking joke and truly hopelessly deplorable.

Texas was Mexican unti the mid 19th century

Sorry racists

Attached: IMG_1485.png (2000x1902, 396K)

I make burritos every morning for breakfast and I'm white.

He's against illegals and burritos.
Based.
Wake up America.

Yeah they aren't even Mexican food. Some shit Texas came up with and Texas is just Texas. Neither Mexican or American.

Fuck I'd take German or slavshit over that any day. Throw me some knackwurst or sauerbraten with a side of haluski and borscht any day.

>texmex existed then
Fucking dipshit cumslut. Go suck your daddy’s nigger dick

And now it's not. Funny how borders change when you have a better military.

Thats because all the doctors, lawyers, and engineers took the recipe with them over the border

Sorry your inferior "texmex" bullshit is just your racist superiority complex over Mexican food

who TF makes these shitty ass threads? some losers in a basement in Langley somewhere? is the goal to incite a defensive reaction so as to perpetuate support for ziodrumf?

chipotle is better

it's pretty goddamn patronizing when their only defense of illegal immigrants is "MUH TEXMEX" and "MUH BERRY PICKERS"

these are the same faggots who supported lincoln's assassination. cant send the niggers back, they do the work whitey doesn't want to

Why do you even respond to low effort memeflag posts?

I like burritos, but now that we've got the recipe, is there any reason for them to stay?

Burritos were invented in Santa Rosa or San Francisco, probably the Roseland neighborhood of Santa Rosa.

Attached: 1531454897197.jpg (518x462, 109K)

Aren't you just simply stereotyping mexican food you racist pig? Did you just assume it is mexican without facts? You anti fascist racist pig.

My colon thanks you for getting the fuck out..

Attached: deport_button.jpg (735x1093, 165K)

>racist superiority complex over Mexican food
Its not. Texmex is widely regarded as cheap, but delicious, garbage. Real mexicans disowned it forever ago and bitch about it making a mockery of their supposedly glorious cuisine, just like chinese and and americanized chinese dishes.

Where did progressives get this idea that you have to have foreigners in your country to make foreign food? My anglo mom makes better mexican food than most of the shitty beaner-run restaurants that I've been to

> No illegals
> No burritos
OK, deal.

As a white male, I specialize in cultural appropriation. Just ask any pink-haired SJW. So, I can make my own burritos. Maybe they're not as good as the ones you make, Juan, but they're good enough that I'm willing to eat white boy burritos if that means getting rid of illegals.

Good thing I don't care for Mexican cuisine.

And Mexico was New Spain before that.

(Texas was part of "Mexico" from 1821 to 1836. A measly 15 years.)

Attached: new spain.png (1042x776, 797K)

Attached: US clay.png (1188x891, 123K)

Oh no, I will never figure out how to make a Mexican food sandwich on a tortilla

Stealing land that doesn't belong to you doesn't make it yours especially since the people who were there are coming back to bite you in the ass

>who really owns the southern states?
Well, currently Mexicans.
What’s your point?

You mean when they invited White people into the wilderness because no Mexicans wanted to live there, and those white people did what white people do -turn the wilderness into a functioning economic zone- and then the Mexicans sent an army of drunk criminals -who were given the choice of join the Army or go to Jail- to take it back and the white people kicked their asses all the way down to Guadalupe Hidalgo, building roads and forts and draining swamps along the way, and then were kind (stupid, as President Polk got double crossed by his negotiator) enough to give everything south of the Rio Grande back?

>Stealing

Attached: 1412119533590.jpg (1024x569, 104K)

THEY CANT EVEN RHYME

There were 30,000 Anglos to about 7,000 Mexicans living in Texas. Throughout the northern territory of Mexico there was little to none because land grants were expensive and Amerindians were killing Mexican citizens.
>Muh stolen land
Mexico wouldn't recognize Texan independence when Britain, France, Russia, and the US recognized it, Mexico still invaded the Republic of Texas in 1842 even after the end of the the Texas War of Independence, and Mexico started the Mexican-American War which led them to lose "their" northern territory, which was originally Spain's for centuries when the Aztecs only expanded to modern day Mexico City. Not to mention the US PAID for the land even after kicking Mexico's sorry ass.

Attached: Santa Anna admits failure.png (1236x451, 297K)

>Currently Mexicans
Maybe in your dreams

Attached: Mexico compared to the states they used to own.png (1222x860, 356K)

What's interesting is that we have plenty of recipes for mexican food and brands that make tacos and shit in straya, but no fucking mexicans.
How can this be?!

Attached: 1522611139191.jpg (808x485, 86K)

Attached: 1522611170333.jpg (576x432, 74K)

Totally worth it imo. I will make that trade everyday of the week

It pisses me off that people confuse Taco Bell shit with actual Mexican food. How did this happen?

Attached: 1522611003815.jpg (640x468, 60K)

Attached: 1522611267004.jpg (882x882, 173K)

These morons. Some of the best chefs in the world including in other cultures/peoples dishes are of european ancestry. Literally taking the recipy and making it BETTER than the ones who developed it. You think a non mexican can´t make a fucking burrito? How the fuck is a burrito an excuse to have mexicans become majority in your country? HAHA

I remember some guatamalans put some meat on corn tortilla and dump a ton of onions and cilantro on it. It's terrible. They need to stay in their own county and do that.

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BURRITOS

This is it. I'm off the Trump train.

Attached: very_sad_helpe.jpg (657x527, 53K)

It's so sad that none of us have cracked the burrito code yet.

It’s fucking cirlcular bread with meat in it. Not that big a deal

I can make my own carnitas, fuck off.

The size of his hat is very persuasive.

>You're on the wrong side of history, okay?!

Yes. Think of the poor burritos that will be trapped in Mexico. For the burritos Jow Forums.