Can/pol/ General - LONDON POLICE edition

Previous thread: >Colby Cosh: The dairy lobby's vile plan to screw us all — revealed!
nationalpost.com/opinion/colby-cosh-the-dairy-lobbys-vile-plan-to-screw-us-all-revealed?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=National Post - Top Stories 2018-08-28&utm_term=NP_HeadlineNews

>Shooting at Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto, no injuries
bnonews.com/site/index.php/2018/08/shooting-at-yorkdale-mall-in-toronto/

>The dairy lobby’s iron grip on Canadian political leaders is frightening to behold
macleans.ca/politics/the-dairy-lobbys-iron-grip-on-canadian-political-leaders-is-frightening-to-behold/

>Jack Mintz: Actually, evidence shows ‘diversity’ makes countries weaker — not stronger
business.financialpost.com/opinion/jack-mintz-actually-evidence-shows-diversity-makes-countries-weaker-not-stronger?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1535555158

>“Feminist Government Team” Within Trudeau Government Wants To PAY Businesses To Preferentially Hire Immigrants & Refugees
spencerfernando.com/2018/08/28/feminist-government-team-within-trudeau-government-wants-to-pay-small-businesses-to-preferentially-hire-immigrants-refugees/

>Liberals to look at 'full ban' on handguns, assault weapons
cbc.ca/news/politics/liberals-handguns-firears-1.4801700

>13% of Canadians would vote for Bernier's party (better than BQ and Greens, almost equal to the NDP)
twitter.com/MaximeBernier/status/1033790812184883200

>Support Faith /OurThot/ Goldy in the Toronto election
youtube.com/watch?v=yFqORYDCdVs
twitter.com/faithgoldy

Take the white pill ; Join the Mad Max club
maximebernier.com/mad_max

Attached: 1535589265918.jpg (650x493, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maximebernier.com/policy
twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1035254459314712578
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ2L458t3Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

- MAD MAX PLATFORM -

>Revisit & revise equalization structure to be more fair in the modern day Canada.
>Scrap Carbon Tax
>Eliminate trade barriers between provinces
>End corporate welfare
>Make healthcare entirely provincial instead of the federal/provincial amalgamation we have now, transferring funds to provinces
>Disband the CRTC
>Defund CBC
>Phase out supply management
>Immigration numbers down to 250k/year, merit-based
>Various reforms on firearms laws

maximebernier.com/policy

Attached: 1535323900007.png (607x562, 387K)

Where my leafs at? Dead thread for a dead country?

Attached: 6361513.png (477x597, 600K)

Canada will be rebirthed in 2019!

Attached: 2rZx77o61ADSelMGKyiXBS5u7_qItpNxYSai1PbzBkQ.png (1024x577, 940K)

I hope so but MadMax needs to give us something to meme on soon

Attached: FirstPollComplete.png (1280x720, 846K)

Bumping for Balkanization

Attached: balkanized_north_america_by_genericmechpilot.jpg (1280x1321, 245K)

giving ontario more land, what are you even thinking?

eww how about taking back our country for these shitskins and kikes?

Attached: 1467310389999.png (500x338, 44K)

*from
those quads tho

Attached: 13528894_840493676050445_7035715875289093238_n.jpg (960x854, 78K)

so glad i'm not canadian

Do you really think Nunavut could survive on it's own?

>>Shooting at Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto, no injuries
Gang violence in the middle of a fucking shopping mall in the middle of the day between blacks and mixed. Faith wants to bring back TARVIS and carding (stop & frisk). If the media didn't censor her she'd get elected on these safety issues alone at the rate they're going.

If she gets into the debates she is going to slaughter everyone else...so there's no way they're going to let her participate.

Attached: FaithForToronto_tweets.png (1180x1310, 1.49M)

Let them go back to their old way of living.

>Dairycucks

Did Bernier predict Liberals' hand forced on SM to salvage a trade deal with the US?

Attached: 1529666548947.jpg (511x755, 105K)

If Trudeau kills the dairy cartel tomorrow, that's really gonna fuck Scheer. Can't wait

Attached: DairyQueen.jpg (818x1024, 123K)

Faith streaming from the shooting at Yorkdale: twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1035254459314712578

f̘̪̤̘̜̿ͧͣͤ̈́u̬̣̘̘̱̹͓ͨ̑͂c̠̦̞̈ͨ̐͗k̜̜̠͖̉̾ ̜͆̈ͧ͗o̫̖̯͈͇ͭ̂͂ͪ̈́f̠͈̜͍̔ͬ͝ͅf̺͓͂̈́ͪ̌̒̽ ̝͎͎̌̾̏̎͐l̢̙̼̠̾̋̆e̢͖̖̍̔͐ͣa͎̹ͤ̔f̹͔̬͉̈́̇̎ͩͧ̃̇

edgy af

Has she been included in a single official poll yet?

How can liberals still have so much support? I seriously cannot understand.

Attached: 1504058760554.jpg (266x326, 27K)

dumb old people and people who think its trendy to be a liberal

Blame Ontario

Attached: loi-l-limes-of-india-limesoflindia-canadian-pm-justin-trudeau-35176842.png (500x627, 147K)

"neo-canadians"

Normies don't pay attention and the CBC is glavlit tier

Everyone is obsessed with Trump. Trudeau's virtue signalling contrasts with Trump. Canada has always been incredibly smug about the US (see:inferiority complex) and Trudeau scores major points off that unfounded sentiment.

Attached: 13.jpg (399x398, 35K)

I live in Ontario though I am planning to start looking for work elsewhere once I have finished paying off my student debt in a year or so.

Attached: 1532828916592.jpg (800x625, 66K)

I lived all around the country. Calgary is one of the best cities in the world. I strongly suggest it if your field of work is there.

Attached: 63454776657.png (864x391, 849K)

calgary is fucking awful as fuck, why would you even suggest a major city anyways?

thats a lot of cum
sauce?

Maybe there's some bias from being born and raised in Alberta, but I don't see any issues with Calgary. The people are great too, other than the shit skins

Attached: 1495931777264.png (1386x768, 1.24M)

>i'm a math major cs minor

Attached: 1532829461687.jpg (1200x887, 194K)

didnt mean to green text

Who /hoc/ offseason here?

Attached: 1535175876370.png (1440x720, 112K)

We don't have anywhere near enough material of Bernier to meme him like Trump. He needs to have some big rallies and say crazy stuff soon

Attached: PicsArt_08-30-09.09.46.png (1440x1432, 2.31M)

>thats a lot of cum
for you.

This pic makes me rage

>putting usa next to new england
Plz no

canada will never die

but it might break apart

would you consider that dying?

Attached: dairy queen.jpg (597x748, 85K)

i always thought alberta should have just a slice of that northern coast

Anybody here ever lived in Montreal. How is the city? Getting sick of Hongcouver, and was thinking of moving East because of cheap rent and more white people.

Attached: VancouverSkytrain.jpg (1300x731, 110K)

lived in montreal my whole life, its better than toronto, thats for sure. if you dont speak french though fuck off and dont come. everyone will hate you and so will i

Now I have to move. Make way for the Anglophone with shitty high school french!

Attached: The floor is a balanced budget.jpg (780x438, 161K)

Look at that BLACKED Asian slut with her stomach sticking out. There's also an over-representation of niggers in that image. We don't have that many niggers at all.

>Speaking french in the current year

You're right, they should have made it all Chinese to be more accurate.

YYCfag here. Its shit.

This picture is upsetting.

Bernier high energy won't be back until the party is formed. Can't wait for the memes that will come from that day,

Attached: 1535058953534.jpg (1920x1080, 825K)

stop telling everyone

Attached: Calgary Sign.jpg (600x450, 39K)

I'm so excited.

Yep.. used to lived in London, ON

bump

bump

we are out trying to make this post national state back into something that resembles a country again.

No more brother wars

Attached: ULTIMATECHAD.jpg (634x749, 64K)

someone spraypainted a bomb strapped to the muslims chest at my local stop

I second this.

lol just noticed that at 40 seconds in some skinny hipster probably-antifa looking faggot walking toward her struts by and says "FUCK OFF FAITH GOLDY" as he passes her camera

Attached: torontomostwanted.png (761x1615, 762K)

*cough*
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ2L458t3Z0

Attached: 1524192455571.png (1600x1259, 3.34M)

Bernier will save Canada

Only if we can get him in - don't underestimate the political ignorance of the average Canadian voter

He has literally zero chance, unfortunately.

Impossible. Even now giant multination corporations are buttfucking the great, great, great grandchildren of African tribesmen who signed a contract they couldn't read for some horses and gunpowder. The same will happen to them.

these guys seem pretty based

A Faith Goldy related thread covering the Shooting at Yorkdale mall and the non-whiteness of the gang suspects and her mayoral campaign just got 404'ed...seemed politics related to me. Do the mods hate us and not want to see Canada saved?

Attached: 184077940.png (924x348, 960K)

>555
Checked my good sir. Mods probably used the excuse of "e-celeb" which is bullshit because it's news.

Checked right back at you leafbro. That's why I'm shilling for her constantly though...with her being a former e-celeb thot it's hard af to get any traction for her around here. People just see Faith's face and assume it's the same old shit, I don't think half the people who see her name realize she's even running for mayor. Between that and the MSM censoring her, it's gonna be hard to get her enough exposure for Oct 22. I'm hoping she runs some public events that get swarmed by Antifa faggots so that the media is forced to cover her and people realize "wait wut the thot is running? and she wants to bring back carding and kick illegals out??" and she gets enough votes to either win or inspire other right-wing candidates to run.

Attached: secret.jpg (768x682, 88K)

I see your point, however I think most people are just apathetic to the situation. Faith is running for mayor of a city, a city in my province mind you, but since I don't reside in Toronto there isn't much I can do to help faith out. I don't use any normalfag social media and i don't know anyone in Toronto. The point I'm trying to convey is that it's a very niche subject in my opinion. Most are far too removed from it to really care.

OC meme what do leafs think?

Attached: trudeau g7.jpg (598x340, 77K)

To me it looks like he just shit his pants and is waiting for the first person to react.

Exactly this is the "If only you knew how bad things really are" moment

I agree completely, unfortunately. Max's run is going to have more overall support. And he's less controversial than Faith...openly supporting Faith is a career & reputation death sentence so spreading her content is hard. But I have hope, after that Trump election run and Doug being elected and the amount of support Max has here...maybe I just have to believe to not be so depressed about the whole situation but I'm still gonna do what I can and hope any Torontonians see the platform she's running on and jump on board...if only to inspire more guys like Max or Jordan Peterson etc to run.

Attached: canadalast.jpg (839x629, 126K)

Whomever done smelt it, must therefore have dealt it.

Maybe you could organize any torontofags here for poster campaign or something. Like "It's okay to be white" but advocating for Goldy.

mmm sounds much better. cede not an inch of our rightful land to these subhumans

its too dangerous.

I don't feel like being murdered by some dindu if I get caught putting a poster up.

This city is lost. It's time to reorganize and focus on the areas that we can hold.

There's a section on the discord for it but everything is pretty low energy right now...desu Faith needs to do something big that causes some massive controversy or censorship or gets the left to chimp out huge, to get support going. There's nothing to really rally behind the way there was with Trump making bombastic statements that triggered headlines across the MSM and chimpouts etc.

there's supposed to be another IOTBW happening on halloween btw seen a couple threads around here about it. too late to help Goldy out (an IOTBW right before election day to expose how much hate there is for whites would be great) but still going to be a good time for salt mining

>I don't feel like being murdered by some dindu if I get caught putting a poster up.
This. She knows most people won't openly support her because the left is too dangerous now...but if her message gets out and her content gets views, everyone has privacy on voting day so who knows

Attached: ISIS.png (773x786, 316K)

they've been purging pie-gate related threads all night

Yep.

Its truly frightening but I know if I get murdered the media will just cover it up and I'll become a footnote. No sense dying in vain.

The article about your murder wouldn't even include the race of the killer - "a youth suffering from mental illness"

I hear that. Also could you Toronto boys stop moving into my city and plaguing the road with your poor driving skills?

>they've been purging pie-gate related threads all night
What's pie-gate?

>Its truly frightening but I know if I get murdered the media will just cover it up and I'll become a footnote. No sense dying in vain.
Legitimately understandable concern user. Part of why I'm shilling so hard online is because we may only have one or two more elections where we can turn this around...if the wrong people win we may not even be able to spread a right-wing candidate's campaign online anonymously anymore. It's scary. The left's version of democracy is "choose from the two candidates we've selected for you"

Attached: DiversityIsOurStrength.png (390x560, 661K)

>Bernier will save Canada
You Canadian fags who think a politician is going to "save" Canada are delusional.

The shitty 905'ers and suburb drivers who come downtown for the weekend fuck up traffic during the weekend and its noticeable.

But if people from toronto are fucking your shit up its probably true because they probs not actually Canadian

yea ok Japan youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

What the hell is happening in Manitoba? Do you think we want to be with Ontario? Western Ontario is more Manitoban than Winnipeg. Give us up to Thunder Bay at least, Sault st marie at most

the country is lost brother. plan for a post-Western world because the best hope we have now is that we can slow it down, but at this point you're not going to reverse the car.

>but at this point you're not going to reverse the car
That's what everyone thought about America when Hillary was supposed to win. Never give up, we aren't Brits.

Attached: London-Protest-1.jpg (666x960, 176K)

Well the traffic in London is quite shitty now. I can't imagine what it's like to drive in Toronto. Everyone here goes 75+ in 50 zones.

Join the Leaf/pol/ discord fellow Leaf bros

Discord invite https xtus5Fh

Attached: vchdazrfgh.png (664x664, 184K)

Attached: pie.jpg (509x380, 43K)

> discord
> not a honeypot
Nice try. We use IRC here

>discord
yeaaah no

Attached: 123535282351462.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Trump only slowed it down.

Demographics are destiny. The damage is done and it cannot be reversed.

Harden yourself and prepare for what is to come. Pray that the hard times come now and not in our children's lives because they are coming. Think Yugoslavia in the early 90's.

Let's be honest nobody uses IRC anymore it's a dead medium

fuck off, how else are you supposed to get your warez?

>250k/year
Lol paying for gibs for another 250k niggers

Gettin ready to get to work there eh bud?

Cave pies?

>Trump only slowed it down.
Stage 1 is stop the bleeding. Fixing the family & divorce courts to not be so anti-male, while incentivizing breeding, while deporting all illegals, could turn things around. Never say never.

Attached: faith_tweet11.png (590x308, 550K)

Leaf/pol/ discord server invite xtus5Fh

Brought to you by the creators of the superior Canadian general

Leaf/pol/>Can/pol/

Leaf/pol/ discord server invite xtus5Fh

Attached: leafpolfinal1.png (1080x1080, 113K)