Why hasn't there been a serial killer in forever? Is it too easy to get caught nowadays?

Why hasn't there been a serial killer in forever? Is it too easy to get caught nowadays?

Attached: The Zodiac Killer.jpg (1275x852, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCsVGd9zXvO6EchYjqrDqJFg
youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
api.ning.com/files/a*iJ4*yS1qwASsL-kTZPqaZXpwdunGy2ikjpqYmLLZGrbcAtcBgltwBImv5haO*U2D*Iq0MtRT5tfwXPakb7a5*MqLx6BrdW/DavidMcGowanProgrammedtoKill.pdf
b-ok.xyz/book/1235546/76931e
twitter.com/RachelAPOly/status/1035334118077132800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are tons of serial killers, we just don't know who they are

There's plenty of them. The news cycle is reserved for DORMALD DRUNFF, though.

He is literally genociding minorities every day.

This.
There are serial killers killing people right now.
Usually they just kill prostitutes or the like, so nobody tries very hard to find them.

this the medias 24/7 circus is killing people,
this would be a perfect time to be serial killer in america

There have been plenty, the serial killer scare is over and people don't care any more. All the media attention is now geared towards school shooters, cops shooting blacks and terrorists.

70% of serial killers of homosexual men. Societal acceptance of homosexual sodomy is the main driving factor behind the lack of serial killers. They no longer need to murder their victims, just sodomize.

Attached: JOHN-WAYNE-FAGGOT.jpg (2000x1000, 158K)

Serial killer here. AMA

What does feel killing people?

youtube.com/channel/UCsVGd9zXvO6EchYjqrDqJFg

Smarter serial killers will probably be better about not leaving behind patterns.

Attached: MurderMysteries.png (995x803, 228K)

I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed women.

dont you know about gang crime in cities?
a lot of black sieral killers
they are constantly killing their own people

Cameras are everywhere. I live on Long Island and we have the Gilgo beach killer still running around

Attached: 1520853260720.jpg (960x925, 131K)

why do you do it?

Gilgo Beach is statistical noise. There's no serial killer there. Due to the topography and weather's in that area, most days there's a rainbow in the area. Women follow it thinking there's a pot of gold and end up mired in a swamp. They can't get out and expire.

Because Mr. Williams told me to.

Schizo.

Lmao, laarper. Killing randomly is degenerate though, so I am happy you are a laarper.

You have to be a nigger if you want recognition

Attached: 1535318216938.jpg (693x354, 125K)

>that Celtic t-shirt
>is nigger
k e k

mass shooters have taken all of their media time

You don't know Mr. Williams. He's a very scary man. He lives in my neighbor's apartment and screams through the wall. My neighbor is lying about not knowing him.

look at the honker on that kike lmao

Arkencide

Attached: 214E04F5-9025-44C3-BB5B-4D6DE06A379A.png (687x541, 263K)

I really like her daughter

Attached: 1532241411316.jpg (242x261, 23K)

Yup that’s a keeper, hope her mother taught her well

Attached: C53E101F-7158-4D54-B2A9-5503E26DFDE3.png (239x255, 94K)

where do you live caveman? they are everywhere////2000 active in USA as of todday

Attached: soros-and-trudeau.png (584x558, 291K)

/x/ is that way, faggot

Proof

Attached: hi3mFys.png (574x414, 282K)

Reminder who the zodiac killer truly is.

Attached: bernie.jpg (1120x1038, 392K)

There are allot of nigger serial killers the lying press doesn't report them.

Attached: bernie2.jpg (1432x800, 421K)

Interesting. I think it's also likely that the media has shifted it's coverage from murders to mass shootings. Thus, disincentivizing serial killers by reducing the amount of attention that they receive and, on the other hand increasing the likelihood of school shooters.

LISK and friends are still out and about.

thats not a hole thats a crack in the paint

Mr. Williams doesn't like that. He's very agitated now. He's very upset with that blonde that works at Safeway now.

He really needs to start doing a better job of it, fuck.

There's a serial killer active on Long island, NY hes been at it for a couple of years now.

FBI said stop reporting
So they still do, its just not reported anymore
That is why you get people arrested suddenly being charged for a string of murders

Smart move, no reason to give degenerate losers the time of day. Most of them are narcissists anyway and jerk off to themselves, just parasites on society basically.

Zodiac was a fabrication. The only thing tying all of those murders together were the letters.
The victims that were shot while parking were similar.
The victims stabbed in the state park are not similar.
The cab driver was not similar.
A crime scene photographer or a cop that had access to the case files could have larped as "Zodiac" for pre-internet lulz.
Someone wrote a book about it being a hoax and had proof that a few of the letters were written by a reporter.

Or, Zodiac was the most brilliant serial killer ever and changed victims and methods to keep the cops off his tail.

I could go either way with it.

>why isn't there another
Probably is, but they are too smart to send a letter to newspapers.

If you havnt found project mayhem or your fight club.... then look no further

youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE

>CHN
>BASED
>names the Jew
>exposes the beast system
>speaks in memetic parables
>has insomnia and sleeps 3 hours a week in a psych facility
>is 8 feet tall and can crush a CIAnigger with his mind
>has an army of android robots identical to himself to avoid capture
Check it
>bonus meme
100th Monkey effect
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
Your welcome , be entertained !!!

Attached: 1535543170447.png (927x653, 1.14M)

they all got hired by (((them)))

Kek

Its literally impossible. DNA is too good

Mate there are more serial killers than even. If you knew how many there were you wouldn't want even go outside. People can get away with anything these days, contrary to what Jews would have you believe.

This. Don't tell anyone and don't immediately confess if accosted by lawniggers and there you go. Depending on who you kill of course

Since the Golden State Killer got done by pairing familial DNA to law-enforement databases and filling in the blanks - it's probably fair to say that leaving any DNA at any scene is going to bring your serial killing undone pretty rapidly.

Certainly the decade long "reign of terror" scenario is over.

Attached: b&w check.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

There was one in Phoenix last year, but he was just killing beaners so nobody really cared.

Spree killing gets you a higher MDK count anyway

bullshit, crime enforcement is sophisticated as fuck today. you cant murder several people and just pretend it never happened and wait for it to blow over

A little while ago there was gay guy putting dudes in flower pots in Toronto or somewhere... I didn't really follow it. My mom thought it was funny for some reason.

Canada has had a few in the last 5 years or so.
That pig farmer guy, and recently in Toronto, some gay killer. Killed 7 or 8 at least. That's like weeks old

>Who is Hillary Clinton

Bernie Sanders will pay for what he's done!

Attached: TURD3 Farting in my hands with my pants wrapped around my hands while farting_themovie.png (985x900, 342K)

he was picking up fags at clubs, bringing them home, killing them, then disposing of them in his landscaping around his house

Maybe they just have them do all their killing at once now.

And where's the fun in that ?
If i'd kill people i'd want my work to be noticed.

kill the blonde

fucking kek

Attached: top.png (724x433, 672K)

I think the trend is more about spree killers now.

Confirmed
Since the 90s blacks have been 50%+ of the serial killers desire being like 14% of population
This is why they play so many documentaries about Manson, dahmer etc.

Serial killers was a cover up for CIA assassinations in the 80s and 90s. This book demonstrates this among other things in shockingly accurate detail.

api.ning.com/files/a*iJ4*yS1qwASsL-kTZPqaZXpwdunGy2ikjpqYmLLZGrbcAtcBgltwBImv5haO*U2D*Iq0MtRT5tfwXPakb7a5*MqLx6BrdW/DavidMcGowanProgrammedtoKill.pdf

Holy shit.

Attached: A7ECE4C6-18BC-4222-98A9-B0A7DF75CB85.png (812x806, 797K)

>Not knowing the reference
Hey spic don’t you have an failing economy to worry about?

real nutjob serial killers (not the ones that would technically be serial killers) don't want to get caught. if they make it on the news and leave behind a symbol or message then they're asking to be caught.

Most likely they’re just covered up to prevent mass hysteria

hes coming for the delegates!

Attached: 1528427557389.jpg (631x598, 37K)

Serial killers are essentially patsy, fall guys for Satanic ritual murders, government assassinations, and other forms of depravity. There likely has almost never been a "serial killer" as we conceive it - kills the same sort of victim over and over for pleasure. The only serial killer fitting this description is J Dahmer.
All others, the stories of how they commited the murders were almost impossible, evidence was lost, not brought forward, or destroyed, the same families of lawyers, judges, and police officers worked every case.

Here's a better link to the book. b-ok.xyz/book/1235546/76931e

twitter.com/RachelAPOly/status/1035334118077132800

It was Ed Edwards. Seriously...look it up

We had a serial killer in the city I live in just six months ago. It was kind of a big deal, but it didn't get sensationalized.

What about Bundy?

>ton of threads about EARONS for several days on /tv/
>gets caught after about a week of this
based /tv/

if they only kill hookers they're good people in my book desu

I just heard about this theory the other day on a podcast. Totally made sense from what I understood

His case is covered in the book in a lot of detail. From what I remember - there was a bite mark on one of his victims buttocks which would clearly link his dental records to being there. They took his dental records but did not use it in the case and eventually lost the mould of the teeth marks. For one of his murders to be commited he would have had to drive 115mph in the rain from one victim to another through a city. The victims initially reported a completely different character but changed the description during the trial. He escaped from prison impossibly and found a cabin with all the supples he would need to survive and continue killing. During the trial he was almost catatonically schizoid, he had multiple personalities to an extent that he was almost unrecognizable. His case is on 184 of the book, worth reading

LOL BASED HONORARY KEKISTANI CITIZEN AMIRITE ‘PEDES?

nice use of the word literally i sure believe you

WE HAVE THEM, THEY ARE NIGGERS AND ONLY KILL NIGGERS. SO WHO CARES?

There's been one operating in the Little River to Myrtle Beach/Socastee area for about 18 years now. He or she might have done one around Wrightsville Beach recently, though. Targets mostly late teens/early 20s after a night on the town.
If you're in Myrtle Beach or somewhat north, don't go out after dark alone, only stay with a crowd. Seriously.

There’s a show called it was him. About Edwards. Was on paramount. Check it out. Legit

Interesting fact. During George W Bush's time as governor of Texas, he only repealed one death sentence. Women that killed their abusive husbands were sentenced to death, the only person he had changed to a life sentence was Henry Lee Lucas. Henry Lee Lucas killed up to 500 people, which he reported, were mostly done for different governmental purposes

Who's gonna win
Ted "cruise missile" Cruz or Beto "dresses to impresses" orouke?

I've been looking for shit to watch, I'll give it a shot this weekend

Drain the swamp!

They serve the same function in the social ecosystem as hyenas and vultures serve in the real one so the government low key keeps them around, at least the ones who don't murder the wrong people a la Tibbets

>t. Friends with a cop whose department won't arrest 3 serial killers because they kill prostitutes and ghetto nogs

Yup. And paramount also did a Waco series. Sooooooooo good.

Bruce MacArther was just busted in Toronto this year. He had a penchant for luring boomer queers into his lair and turning them into fertilizer. He was a landscaper and scattered their remains in the lawns of his customers. I think he got 6 before the cops figured it out.

I've been meaning to watch the documentary about David Parker Ray too. He was a twisted motherfucker

Doing God's work.

We have blumpf with his endless killing of immigrants LGBTQ and women.

I thought the Zodiac killer was a young Ted Kaczynski

Attached: Uncle ted.jpg (620x350, 35K)

Yes, yes... Government is omnipotent and omniscient. Never forget you're a cockroach to them goy. They know everything and can never be bested in any way.

There was a serial killer caught in Toronto recently. He was killing faggots and stuffing their bodies in big flower pots around the city.

This. There are just too god damn many people. Factor in the rampant crime from chimps and illegals and you understand what's throwing a wrench into things.