Turn the other cheek

Is there a way to be Christian and avoid the cuckoldry of the modern state of the church?

Sometimes I think that being atheist is the only red pilled way to live, not becuase I either believe in God or no, but because at least atheist are not forced to obey the "turn the other cheek" principles

Attached: 1231312331.png (532x556, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/pol jesus lied/type/op/troll_country/eu/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yRBv4Ta_Uafv6z4F57uELg/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/t kike/image/dbTb8Ic6AiUrUigXXjBDtg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/strawpoll.me/15914950/type/op/troll_country/un/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/"Paganism is not/country/se/
pastebin.com/EYvfnb2h
foxnews.com/us/2018/06/10/report-on-pennsylvania-priest-abuse-to-be-most-extensive-yet.html
pewforum.org/2009/04/27/faith-in-flux3/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI
youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>more christcuck threads
fuck off

Every day until you like it

Attached: varg larp.jpg (1000x600, 165K)

Turning the other cheek doesn't mean letting people actually harm you.

Pray. Pray by yourself. Talk with Jesus.

you antichrist cunts are making all of them

What the fuck are you talking about OP? Does somebody have their hand up your ass, controlling you like a puppet? What the fuck can anyone possibly do to keep the teachings of Christ from your brain? You got a fucking bible don't you? You can read it by yourself, can't you? Pussy

Attached: dayum_shame.jpg (393x393, 80K)

>being Christian means you need to turn the other cheek to Mohammed and etc

This is stupid and shouldn’t be done

There are traditional Catholic groups still around man

It never was. That has only happened since the world has been ENLIGHTENED by atheism, and now LARPaganism.

>For the most part, the invasion of the Moors was welcomed by the Jews of Iberia. Both Muslim and Catholic sources tell us that Jews provided valuable aid to the invaders.

>Once captured, the defense of Córdoba was left in the hands of Jews, and Granada, Málaga, Seville, and Toledo were left to a mixed army of Jews and Moors. The Chronicle of Lucas de Tuy records that "when the Catholics left Toledo on Sunday before Easter to go to the Church of the Holy Laodicea to listen to the divine sermon, the Jews acted treacherously and informed the Saracens. Then they closed the gates of the city before the Catholics and opened them for the Moors."

>In spite of the restrictions placed upon the Jews as dhimmis, life under Muslim rule was one of great opportunity in comparison to that under prior Catholic Visigoths, as testified by the influx of Jews from abroad. To Jews throughout the Catholic and Muslim worlds, Iberia was seen as a land of relative tolerance and opportunity.

Attached: reconquista.gif (424x306, 150K)

Varg loves muslims, for instance.

Attached: varg vult.png (2616x548, 2.27M)

infogalactic.com/info/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Conquest

Attached: 1464005255931.png (313x833, 228K)

I know Christianity is week , also Christianity is barbaric to having been stronger and destroy paganism and American native religion . Again an again .always the same argument

>GEEZ DAD ITS NOT A PHASE

That's right. Christianity is every week, every day. Anno Domini.

Attached: 1392411286255.png (1270x1136, 98K)

I am really impressive how our mighty non Christian gouvernement is fighting religious invader, I preferred our old gouvernement turn the other cheek of dealing with Muslim, black and native people

>Is there a way to be Christian and avoid the cuckoldry of the modern state of the church?
pic related. I don't see it as a license to sin, but a failsafe for when peace is not an option.

Attached: TULIPDoctrine.png (2040x3864, 1.49M)

you can set your soul free if you kill yourself

why would i do that?

God offer you this live and your body , why would you trow away god work and present ?

Amen frogbro

Broke: Worshipping Christianity

Woke: Studying Gnosticism

you first.

>protestant dogma

ew

kick some ass, ask for forgiveness after the fact.

>studying a satan worshiping heresy
>woke

Attached: gnosticism.png (1220x890, 177K)

no.
>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Attached: 1517013932572.png (708x338, 69K)

>but a failsafe for when peace is not an option.
stop lying Jesus directly went against this you fucking tard. He never said raise the sword ever.

Attached: 1506756008649.png (500x491, 542K)

>SPAM
Spam
>spam
Sp@m

Attached: larpagan bitching.jpg (720x720, 40K)

Explain this then, faggot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/pol jesus lied/type/op/troll_country/eu/
Spam 1.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yRBv4Ta_Uafv6z4F57uELg/type/op/
Spam 2.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/t kike/image/dbTb8Ic6AiUrUigXXjBDtg/
Spam 3.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/strawpoll.me/15914950/type/op/troll_country/un/
Spam 4.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/"Paganism is not/country/se/
Spam 5. Posts only with UN flag, results probably faked
pastebin.com/EYvfnb2h

Kill yourself faggot shill.

Attached: 1523879777709.jpg (480x480, 24K)

If you're Catholic you're supporting an institution that protects and enables pedophiles.

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/10/report-on-pennsylvania-priest-abuse-to-be-most-extensive-yet.html

t.former Catholic.

Get out of that church like all other sane people are doing.

pewforum.org/2009/04/27/faith-in-flux3/

God bless user.

I'm a varg fan but I kek'd

>Explain this then, faggot
Bot

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Attached: 1510578528535.jpg (1252x626, 354K)

Thanks to atheism we have all this degeneracy, yea much better

You have to read the whole Bible , no just the New Testament , even if Not eveything jesus said Is not recorded , there are exemple in the Bible when you have the right to genocide your ennemie and to defend yourself , also to kill homesexual and degenerate and blasphemous people :)

Yes it is

>Explain this then, faggot

BEEP BOOP
SUCK DEAD MEN'S COCK
HAIL ODIN

Attached: 1518187296103.png (1904x7200, 1.93M)

Thanks for confirming my opinion to be correct

cry more faggot. your shill campaign is shit kys
OT is more jewish then the NT lmao
>kill homesexual and degenerate and blasphemous people
wrong they have sinned but you should stone them retard.

Attached: 1506352147078.jpg (931x595, 222K)

God lives within you
Not some building that resembles the ancient synagogues of the parties
Turning the other cheek is for when people insult you,
Sell your cloak to buy a sword

Nobody reads books anymore, the get their beliefs from TV, or are spoon fed from the pablum puking pulpit. Could this be the fucking problem? Could be.

Ask the Lord to fill you with the Holy Spirit. As for the cucks in the modern church, read the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares (Tares = Weeds). Jesus told us to let the tares grow, and promised He will weed them out when the time is right. So for now, tolerate them and pray for all people to be saved, including yourself and I.

If you seeing a LARPagan crying about Jesus, you can bet he has kike DNA.

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
>And while religious Judaism has a decidedly negative view towards all non-Jews, Christianity in particular is regarded as a total abomination, which must be wiped from the face of the earth.

>Whereas pious Muslims consider Jesus as the holy prophet of God and Muhammed’s immediate predecessor, according to the Jewish Talmud, Jesus is perhaps the vilest being who ever lived, condemned to spend eternity in the bottommost pit of Hell, immersed in a boiling vat of excrement. Religious Jews regard the Muslim Quran as just another book, though a totally mistaken one, but the Christian Bible represents purest evil, and if circumstances permit, burning Bibles is a very praiseworthy act. Pious Jews are also enjoined to always spit three times at any cross or church they encounter, and direct a curse at all Christian cemeteries. Indeed, many deeply religious Jews utter a prayer each and every day for the immediate extermination of all Christians.

Attached: 1533209561277.jpg (829x600, 88K)

people on Jow Forums do not watch tv retard. Are you from facebook/twitter maybe?

>On the most basic level, the religion of most traditional Jews is actually not at all monotheistic, but instead contains a wide variety of different male and female gods, having quite complex relations to each other, with these entities and their properties varying enormously among the numerous different Jewish sub-sects, depending upon which portions of the Talmud and the Kabala they place uppermost.

>Furthermore, religious Jews apparently pray to Satan almost as readily as they pray to God, and depending upon the various rabbinical schools, the particular rituals and sacrifices they practice may be aimed at enlisting the support of the one or the other. Once again, so long as the rituals are properly followed, the Satan-worshippers and the God-worshippers get along perfectly well and consider each other equally pious Jews, merely of a slightly different tradition.

Attached: 1534628031993.jpg (2385x1173, 991K)

Basically: If you are hit on the cheek for the Lords sake (not for walking or something), you are to turn the other cheek.
It never specified what you are or aren't to do if struck again. Frankly, I don't think Jesus meant (become a human punching bag for no reason) only that if things get crazy, and you are persecuted for his sake, to turn the other cheek.

Attached: image.jpg (400x496, 151K)

Why don't you talk directly with me faggot? Too scared to debate? WHy not just spam the thread with your garbage like you are doing now LMAO.

*Judean.
Jesus was a Judean.
The tribes of Israel are modern day Palestinians, and the modern "Jews" are interlopers and converts that worship Satan.

>It appears that a considerable number of Ashkenazi Jews traditionally regarded Christian blood as having powerful magical properties and considered it a very valuable component of certain important ritual observances at particular religious holidays. Obviously, obtaining such blood in large amounts was fraught with considerable risk, which greatly enhanced its monetary value, and the trade in the vials of this commodity seems to have been widely practiced. Toaff notes that since the detailed descriptions of the Jewish ritualistic murder practices are very similarly described in locations widely separated by geography, language, culture, and time period, they are almost certainly independent observations of the same rite. Furthermore, he notes that when accused Jews were caught and questioned, they often correctly described obscure religious rituals which could not possibly have been known to their Gentile interrogators, who often garbled minor details. Thus, these confessions were very unlikely to have been concocted by the authorities.

Obviously, the ritual murder of Christian children for their blood was viewed with enormous disfavor by the local Gentile population, and the widespread belief in its existence remained a source of bitter tension between the two communities, flaring up occasionally when a Christian child mysteriously disappeared at a particular time of year, or when a body was found that exhibited suspicious types of wounds or showed a strange loss of blood. Every now and then, a particular case would reach public prominence, often leading to a political test of strength between Jewish and anti-Jewish groups. During the mid-19th century, there was one such famous case in French-dominated Syria, and just before the outbreak of the First World War, Russia was wracked by a similar political conflict in the 1913 Beilis Affair in the Ukraine.

Attached: 1445365583987.jpg (500x632, 28K)

Meet me on the playground

Attached: 1490945208987.jpg (290x320, 20K)

Pic related gives a clear understanding of this.

Attached: turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

>can you fuck my sister BASED BLACK CHRISTIAN MAN

Attached: 1505446052519.jpg (1037x1200, 147K)

Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

Attached: 1535234172283.png (971x597, 67K)

>I'm not a shill
>totally not a lefty shill

You suck at choosing memes. Giving yourself away immediately. GTFO heathen degenerate.

Attached: farrightextremist.png (1080x1044, 268K)

Good post, I like that he went to various translations to figure that out.

Attached: image.jpg (842x842, 144K)

BASED NIGGERS!

Attached: 1512729217018.jpg (600x365, 91K)

be a jew

Me too. I should learn Greek, and Aramaic, and Latin, to get a better understanding of the Bible.

1/10 if troll

otherwise 2/10 for trying with low IQ

Proud Frankish people were proud of their race and would never allow this , even being proud Christian and burning sinanogue if the king was not here to protect the Jew . Do the comparison the average french which is atheist today :) , i mean french by blood of course :)

Leftist atheist morality is the continuation of christian morality even if they choose to deny it.

Also Hebrew which a bonus point you can understand your enemy and red pile people about’ the Talmud

the thing about turning the cheek has to do with the past. we were peaceful like that specifically to make a point against the despots of yesterday

you do not need to bind yourself to the notion of "turning the other cheek." those days are over now, the enemy is relentless and will not give you any quarter.

turn the cheek for all things petty, certainly, but when your true livelihood is threatened, you have a right to hit back! because God didn't let us get this far for no reason. back then we literally had nothing to lose, and there was still serious violence against Christians, so the best policy was to just let the despots be dastardly, specifically to win the hearts and minds of the public. I would say the ruse worked, for Christendom brought about so much for humanity, whereas those despots are still in Hell! surely their time is almost up, but ya not my business

either way, the important thing we need to understand is that we know peace, we know how peace works, and we know why it works. we need to now understand that the war coming up is unavoidable, it will be unbelievably vast, and also more deadly than any other engagement humanity has really had to deal with for millennia.

just know war now, train for war, and prepare for war as a Taoist may. we do war now specifically to save the lives of all those Satan recklessly endangers for no reason but selfishness. those lives will not be saved unless we as Christians embrace the idea of being "apex."

we need to save those lives user, I am telling you it could be you. train to save humanity

Attached: 1468977001148.png (440x442, 378K)

Mentality of being proud of their race and persecuting Jew ?

True. Plus khazar milkers if I wanna be a philanderer.

that is not christian morality but pagan if anything people have completely lost that.
>leftist atheist
cry more.

>pagan morality

Attached: 1534348340544.jpg (654x558, 92K)

What I like in Christian is pagan what I dislike in atheist is Christian , strange way of understanding the world :(

>999
>upside down 666
Nice try Satan but you've been found out. Jow Forums is and always will be a Christian board.

Attached: alwayswatchingyou.png (350x330, 145K)

>(((Modern))) state of the church
>Not knowing what cryptokikes are
>Taking literally any notice of the (((Old Testament)))
>(((Atheism))) being in any way redpilled

Sounds like you have a lot to learn.

Turn the other cheek means SLAP THEM BACK YOU DOLTS

Attached: 1534668904872.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

You don't understand. You are not the hero of this story. I am not the hero of this story. We are not the hero of this story. Things are shaping up to be as bad as they can possibly get for Yeshua to come back in all His Glory as King to rescue those in Him and to render judgment on the world. It's not set up so that man acting on their own can steal His Glory. It's set up for the true protagonist to cap off the story. That's what many of you are missing.

As a christian I think its time we get rid of the cross, it is a symbol of oppression and pedophilia. I am sick of seeing anti-semetic symbols on churches its time we as christians start rallying to burn down any church with a cross in it as a show that we will not be enslaved!

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 57K)

Old Testament is the model for how a nation and it's civil laws should operate, but the New Testament is about personal salvation and interpersonal relations. The point of Jesus' saying was that if a person was to try to become absolutely perfect he'd have to be so kind that the standard is impossible. Thus we are all sinners on the personal level, we have hate in our heart, or lust, or get angry without a cause, etc. These aren't crimes, they are failings from absolute perfection which is unatainable. Thus the only way to be right with God is if God forgives us and shows grace: that's the entire point Jesus was making. He was attacking self-righteousness, he wasn't approving of actually letting people take advantage of you.

St Paul mocked people who let someobody just hit them in the face:

>" For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face." 2 Corinthians 11:19-20

sspx

If your commitment to the God of the universe is mere political expedience, something is seriously wrong. Anyone who says "Deus vult" with perfect confidence is not on the right track. Humble yourself, user.

So space Jesus is just gonna come down and fix it all for us? Bullshit! God wants us to grow up and solve our own problems. The second coming is in the hearts of men.

Attached: space jesus.jpg (1200x1198, 336K)

Be you're own Christian. Established religious groups trend rapidly in the modern age towards cuckoldry. If a church is more worried about it's public relations than it's beliefs, it's going to bend over for anyone.

Dont listen to these faggots amigo. All the apostles were spreading christianity. If the pagam hordes blot out christianity surely we'd be responsible for not spreading christianity just as the apostles . it is our holy duty

Attached: 1517074921201.jpg (981x676, 284K)

Cromwell didn't ban Christmas, the more radical in his parliament did and he had no control over it. He was actually against the idea but politically couldn't do anything about it.