Help Silent Sam from getting torn down. Any ideas?

Help Silent Sam from getting torn down. Any ideas?

For those not in the know
>silent sam is a statue of a confederate soldier
>Based in UNC Chapel Hill, North Carolina
>BLM wants to tear it down

What do?

Attached: uncSilentSam.jpg (1140x760, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/-nazis-go-home-group-yells-at-people-carrying-confederate-flags-as-protests-get-underway-in-chapel-hill-/17807793/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you just round up a bunch of dudes with sticks and beat any faggot that gets too close?

>BLM
I don't see a single black person

That's a good idea, but then the police might get involved. To be honest, the police aren't fucking around with this statue, but they might be ordered to stand down and let the SJW's have their way.

Look harder, user.

OP is a faggot and not a true southern gentleman. They already tore it down 2 weeks ago. Local LEO and city government are terrified to stand against Antifa. There will be clashing protests tonight. We filed FOIA requests and got the police chiefs texts. He instructed his officers to stand down. Lawlessness in the new paradigm

Attached: 70D6DC4D-D411-4761-B535-05305483AEE4.jpg (1024x644, 263K)

Turn off the meme flag
wral.com/-nazis-go-home-group-yells-at-people-carrying-confederate-flags-as-protests-get-underway-in-chapel-hill-/17807793/

Do what Native Americans want and tear down Buffalo Soldier statues.

Attached: file.png (400x268, 216K)

But its not antifa?

where the fuck is SCV right now? stand the fuck up

it SHOULD be torn down. eyesore and a painful reminder of the past. it's an insult to any of us who have suffered discrimination at the hands of whites.

Ok soros funded domestic terroists

Attached: CE52AC91-A744-47FD-B255-A3BA5C69B4FB.jpg (1125x1754, 261K)

you haven't suffered nearly enough faggot

Attached: chadrebel.jpg (2518x1024, 387K)

You're going to suffer even more in the future, nigger.

Attached: IMG_5266.gif (500x277, 994K)

I don't see you guys protesting against African transfer students whose ancestors gave yours away.

Attached: huehue.jpg (1000x618, 409K)

Nigger boy has no response. Good. This pleases me.

I thought they tore this down a few weeks ago?

They did. But they're deciding what to do with it. The base needs to be protected though. They might try to smash it or something.

I'm glad someone has the story straight, how long until a bunch of vengeful rednecks pull down the MLK statue off of Raleigh Blvd.

>blm
>all the protesters are jews and whites

How typical

You know those niggers already ripped it down right?

that wont even be necessary. just drape a confederate flag over it and those front holes will tear it down themselves

They won’t because they would be promptly arrested upon organizing such an act. The cities of Durham and chapel hill have chosen to side with and defend these groups. If you live in NC the time to route thes people from office is now

Attached: 3C5DAB0A-CB92-4D89-B680-94CC83D9F054.png (1125x2436, 723K)

Attached: 8F81C3AB-0634-4939-AE09-7787E67E6B27.jpg (1125x2110, 880K)

>loan

Attached: images.jpg (207x244, 8K)

Crazy to think the soldiers the statue represents took to arms in an effort to ensure the prosperity and survival of their people and this is what became of it.

America died when the Union invaded the CSA,

Not at UNC but I had a really interesting argument with my young, black grad student professor today about Silent Sam and the whole statue/flag debate in general.

So I grew up in Zimbabwe(yes I am white) - whites, and really anyone who isn't Shona, is treated as a second class citizen in zim. That includes whites, coloureds, matabele, indians, etc. All of them, Shona included, had better living conditions, higher wages, and better lives under the UDI government, so would it be "racist" to fly the UDI flag or speak fondly of the UDI government?

I then followed up and asked him if the "whitewashing" of city names in modern Zimbabwe was justified or not, and of course he thought it was. However - cities like Salisbury, Umtali, and Fort Victoria were all founded BY the settlers and therefore never had an african name to begin with, so why the change?

what do you think anons

Attached: Hope of Africa.png (1225x890, 141K)

Meme UNC to change the name Tar Heel.

Robert E Lee one remarked, "God bless those Tar Hell boys."

The name suck and was adopted as the school's team name.

This is obviously more white supremacy and therefore, the name must be changed.

Attached: 20180826_163635.jpg (500x290, 107K)

I see 2 basedboys and some ugly roasties. You telling me 4 Aryan Brothers couldn't tear through these cunts like a hot knife through butter?

>tear down the prisons!!!
I still genuinely do not understand what the end goal is for people who want to get rid of prisons

gotta have somewhere to put all the cis white scum user

Why aren’t there any good streams? Is this another literally JT or opening .

Pretty lame protest to be quite honest.

Attached: VLsegmF_d.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Black soldiers also served for the CSA.
Are you suggesting that a memorial honoring dead African-Confederate soldiers shouldn't exist?

This you fucking faggots

Bump

The name tar heel being used to describe people from North Carolina predates Lee's use of it. I believe the earliest written uses of it date from around the war of northern aggression, but even then it is used like it is already a common way of describing us.

I am us. They got the name because people who built ships got tar on their heels from the pine trees. It predates the civil and revolutionary war.

My point is, let's see if we can meme the left into believing that the name Tar Heel is racist. This will red pill normies when they see faggot sperg out over a teamname/state Nick name.

Bump

UNC started calling their team Tar Heels in the 1880s, most likely due to the popularity of the nickname for the state during the War of Northern Aggression

And Silent Sam is the archetypal Tar Heel

Silent Sam already came down you degenerate dumbass
Why are Confederates always stuck in the past?
Fuck Sam and fuck the cops who defended him

go home, yankee scum

Meme UNC to change its name
Red pill normies

Go home faggot
This

Admit that the wars over and accept defeat.

The "people" have been "protesting" there for the last two years. They're just excited because the new school year started so they got a fresh crop of weak people to rope into this. Nothings gonna happen to silent sam.

Btw, if you walk by silent sam at night with your crush sometimes he'll whistle at her.

See

we need to start tracking down these joos because that statue has their jooish symbol on it on that flag at bottom.

Attached: 1528467757383.jpg (224x218, 13K)

Based

I live in the next county over from Durham. It's pretty fucked. Durham has become a breeding ground of cultural marxist filth thanks to all the niggers and the radical marxist professors at UNC. Pic related. I shit you not; this faggot teaches anthropology classes on Japanese pop culture, and is openly antifa. He was also at Unite The Right 1 in and bragged about chasing James Fields with a rifle before he crashed his car. I can't wait for Civil War 2 to kick off so I can skull fuck this degenerate twink.

forgot pic

Attached: 9304408-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 61K)

>rest in power
>these faggots speaking of power

Lord almighty, one day, before i die let me show these people what power is.

Attached: warneverchanges.png (500x399, 108K)

They fucking come here to the south and tell us to change to how their faggot state operates. Here in TN you have them fucking bitching about everything and even calling for our shit to get torn down. I dont even hear native accents in Nashville anymore

Huh? I just saw in the news 2 days ago they tore it down. The police git a stand down order, and protesters tore it down. Now unc is hoing to put up another one. Wtf are you talking about OP

String up any groid that even dares to touche the statue.

Attached: Lynching_of_six_African-Americans_in_Lee_County,_GA,_20_Jan_1916.tiff.png (220x332, 163K)