Demographic party salt

twitter.com/EricBauman/status/1035056785550233603?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

cbsnews.com/news/california-democratic-party-chairman-calls-for-in-n-out-boycott-over-gop-contributions/

Attached: salt.png (631x646, 383K)

Holy shit, good luck getting Californians to not eat at In-N-Out.

Do Mexicans even like burgers?

Check'd

The nerve of these commie scum.

I live there and I only ate there 3 times I think. It tastes the same as any other burger place.

>Democrats boycotting burgers

When will people finally admit the Dems are anti-American?

Yes they do.

it is cause you are a retard with no taste buds.

> family-owned, boot-strapped, above-minimum-wage-paying establishment gets boycotted by the DNC
checks out

Yeah, but you're a normal person, user. For (((Californians))) it's a status thing. Rich boomers fucking their teenage girlfriends in the back of their Merc after ordering an "animal style" double double. That sort of thing.

Sitting at In & Out right now, I don't think the boycott is working

Lol that's not going to happen
death, taxes and in-n-out always being busy as fuck are constants in this world

Attached: 1534368581479.jpg (762x750, 364K)

They're aiming for the heart this time. Chick fil A was a gutshot, but now, it's on.

Nobody is going to boycott and it wouldn't do shit if they did.

They should. Then maybe the lines for the drive thru won't be around the block.

It seems like I am boycotting In-N-Out now. At least Chick-fil-a stays out of politics.

About to get in line. There is an InNOut near my home.

This LITERALLY amounts to "you're not allowed to have different politics views than us" at this point

Jesus christ they couldn't be more obvious

Companies are allowed to donate to the Democrat party. Why not the Republican party? Jesus fucking christ they want a one party state or something?

I agree donations need reform but not like this

Hey, don't do that YOU SON OF A BITCH

Attached: 1532323217607.png (609x524, 159K)

>one party state or something?
>he's never been to California

Attached: 1535297406719.gif (600x304, 263K)

This is the only thing more stupid than a Chick-Fil-A "boycott." Like nigger everybody eats In-N-Out, no one's going to stop eating there, and you've got to be a legit retard to not realize the place is conservative when they've got Bible verses on the cups. How the fuck is this fake ass outrage even news?

I lived there. I would order 4 Flying Dutchmen almost daily for a while. Best thing ever. Why is only (((McDonald’s))) worldwide? In in out is the best cheap burger place. Not even questionable.

>it’s a status thing
Why is it cheaper than McDonald’s then? Pleb

No it doesn't. East coast here. Had this place for the first time last year in Vegas. It has the most simple menu for a reason. For fast food their burgers are good enough to justify having 4 or 5 things on the menu.

In N Out made donations to both to the Republican and Democratic part
Republicans don't give a shit they gave money to the democrats
democrats throw a hisstyfit and call for a boycott when they find out they gave money to the GOP

why are they like this?

Attached: detecte.png (657x527, 249K)

did they really donate to Dems too? i cant find anything about it, fantastic if true

They are trying to deprive people of their right to the pursuit of burger. We will never forgive this.

Attached: 1503296246791.png (1000x1000, 184K)

an official statement from the executive vp

Attached: Dl4cDlXUUAADPH5.jpg (581x878, 100K)

Just in and out burger who contributed party funds to neo nazis and kkk supported white fascist republiklans.

yes and tommy burger

>And thus marks the day California turned into a red state

For a second I thought you weren't joking

That’s awesome. Hopefully this will keep the niggers and Jews away.

Attached: 57F63985-4E82-490E-9E12-DA14B4A19322.jpg (768x766, 138K)

>being this naive about politics

business puts money into both parties to hedge their bets

we really need to teach economics starting from K-9

Is that the place with the chili?

>Dems: We demand all the shekels be given to us!!!

>In in out is the best cheap burger place
>Cookout is the best cheap burger place
FTFY

yes sir

Ok racist conservacunt what happened to “skin color doesn’t matter, ideology does”?

I do and In-N-Out is my favorite.

Attached: image.jpg (480x488, 60K)

in and out literally has the longest lines of any restaurant short of those fancy-ass 5-stars that have artificially-induced waiting lists. 15 minutes for a decent classic hamburger and fries, meanwhile a friday night downtown, all restaurants are able to walk in and sit

Attached: 1469936367741.jpg (597x778, 95K)

are you going to boycott to appeases your demigod masters?

250% increase in sales incoming

Because they're brainwashed into thinking Republicans, conservatives etc. are all Nazi White Supremacists. That's what the elites/media want them to think, so they abide.

Of course not, I'm a free man and I choose to stuff my fat beaner ass with cheeseburgers whenever I get the opportunity to go to Commiefornia.

Nope they go to their parallel society chains

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 82K)

bizzaro burger!

Kek
Libtards BTFO

Arnie Wensinger.

Holy shit do they ever, esp In-N-Out. There's a line of cars out to the main road every time I pass by. No clue why either. Their burgers are mediocre imo. That being said, might be a good thing for this to happen. Separate a hungry dog from his prey and he's liable to bite. And if I know Mexicans, they put food on the top of Maslow's Hierarchy.

yikes thats like all the buzzwords at once

GREAT! I dont like in n out that much and now I GOTTA support them.

yeah they do

>Maslow's hierarchy
>The top is the least important
What did user mean by this?

Attached: 1535504682028.jpg (500x376, 65K)

Good luck that's a tasty burger