Do not save Pics from this site

Screenshot them and crop them for your own use but don't download them. Many have Trojans. It's why there are pics of hot women in a thread with unrelated subject matter. (((They))) want access to your device.

Attached: Screenshot_20180610-115241~01.png (982x2006, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

opswat.com/blog/image-borne-malware-how-viewing-image-can-infect-device
thehackernews.com/2015/06/Stegosploit-malware.html
pcworld.com/article/2105408/3/watch-out-for-photos-containing-malware.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for the bump

I dunno how to screenshot but I just shot all over my screen.

proof?

Don't believe me and give over access I'm just giving the warning.

boomer newfag

>saved almost every image from a redpill thread earlier
FUGGGGGGGGGGG :DDDDDD

Slid quick

The techno naive don't even think about the possibility of it. The Trojans are more advanced than your antivirus

I looked at the picture you posted on hexed(d0t)it and I did not see any malicious code in your picture. It is a normal png. In addition, the idea that the NSA is finding ohh daiz in windows image viewer in order to unmask shitposters on a philipino transexual image board, and no one has detected it yet is bat shit ridiculous insane.

Attached: howlscastle.jpg (1400x757, 203K)

Yeah I never said my pic was a Trojan. Pic was just an example of those used to get attention and have the naive download it.

trojans don't work on me, not even magnums, the base is the same diameter as their regular ones

If they had a ohh day for windows image viewer, they would burn it on Irans nuclear program or some hard to reach KGB network first. (and they still wouldn't touch the Unix users of this board who likely have just as many different image viewers programs as they do flavors of linux.

see:

What are you basing this off of though?

This warning is for all the new people who are barely computer literate that came to this site because of 17

Oh, and if a png or jpeg can contain a virus, then microsoft is failing horribly.

This pic is loaded with all kinds of viruses. Some of them the doctors don't even know what they are

Attached: DVmpHAfXkAEmBNJ.jpg (640x640, 59K)

This - sorry OP but you (we) are just not that important, although its fun to pretend to be.

theres ways to inject a virus payload into a .jpg so when the user opens it the virus runs an executable that installs a rat (remote access tool) into your pc, and if its crypted well enough then your antivirus will have no clue, after that the hacker has control over your entire pc, kinda like a pc you'd find at school or work where the admin has complete authority over your pc.

i don't think this has been true since 1996.

What do you people have against others taking precautions? Just because people are unaware of technological advancements doesn't mean they don't exist. Jow Forums is important enough to have a coordinated takeover effort against it by the communists and Jews and you don't think they'd try to data mine the posters?

You're barely computer literate. The code required in order to weaponize an image file and make nearly universal would be worth millions of dollars. The people who have that kind of money would not waste it on Jow Forums. They would go after difficult to nation state networks and groups like OPEC.

Further, if there was a major outbreak it wouldn't last very long because 10's of people would all of a sudden be infected. The attack would be identified in months and the incident widely talked about.

Besides, they don't need to directly penetrate your box. They just have to get into router or anywhere further upstream and read all of your traffic. (They already do this, it's called a drag net, what snowden revealed in 13)

Attached: C4vkWjsWAAUsrUP.jpg (1200x750, 245K)

Crazy if true.
Could microsoft really be this lazy?

>develop jpg supervirus
>distribute to the hacker known as fourchan
>also inflect government officials and Alex Jones
Yes, that makes sense. Then again, who expects rationality from glowniggers?

What do you people have against others taking precautions?

I don't have anything against people taking precautions. There is two kinds of apocalypse preppers: those that prepare for an apocalypse scenario because of nuclear war and those that prepare because of a zombie apocalypse. One scenario is a valid reason to be paranoid, the other is larping.

>dont farm potent memes before the election
O-okay rabbi

Because if you're seeing the image on your screen, it's already on your computer, fuckwit. OP is using shill scare tactics. Do not believe their lies.

Attached: trojan tiddies.gif (500x281, 771K)

Information is worth more than money to some people.

This post is full of typos
>10's of people
Supoosed to be 10's of thousands, sorry I just woke up.

Can't put trojan in a pic

I've actually downloaded an image from here that did contain something

Attached: 1527202373486.gif (442x480, 3.22M)

Fellow girthbro.

Yeah let's waste RCE 0day by posting it to a public image board

Those that want to save a picture and take precaution just have to take the extra step of taking a screenshot instead of downloading. Let the tone of those that try and discredit taking this precaution as a sign of an agenda. Nothing wrong with taking the extra step to save your meme or pic of a hot woman.

Have a name of the virus? Did windows defender tell you or something or did you just happen to get a virus shortly after downloading the image?

opswat.com/blog/image-borne-malware-how-viewing-image-can-infect-device
thehackernews.com/2015/06/Stegosploit-malware.html
pcworld.com/article/2105408/3/watch-out-for-photos-containing-malware.html

Yes, and I'm saying they don't need to penetrate your computer to get what they need, they do it right now, it is stored indefinitely and here's the kicker: they don't actively use it for anything and don't give a shit that you worship skyking or fap to trannys. You aren't a big fish. That's all I'm saying about this people who are paranoid to an unstable level always have an over inflated ego and always believe they are more grandiose than they are no matter what evidence they put forward. In other words this post is a litmus test of sanity.

Attached: desktop-grub.png (1920x1200, 2.01M)

Was it that pic of araki eating a donut by any chance?

Memories of your first imageswap or "Detected possible malicious code in image" UL warning.

My first swap was around 2005/2006 when my Dawn of the Dead upload showed up as a fucking gay sex picture. Freaked me out while I was scrambling around checking my original image for hax until I realized what happened.

I still have trouble believing this. How hard could it be to only allow your operating system only allow certain file types to only do certain functions?

thanks for breaking it down bigboi

Do I got cooties now?

I told myself I wouldn't download any pics on my new laptop, but I eventually caved in a downloaded some anyways. Been running laggy every since. I think it's time to format...

Your computer downloads every image you see. Otherwise you couldn't see it.

when I tried to post it on here it said it contained a file and wouldn't let me

Well that's just silly OP, if people want to download pictures they should feel safe to do so on the 4chans.

Attached: 1384814204415.gif (500x288, 990K)

It's presumptuous to speak for everyone with this capability and to pretend to know who or what they consider important. Download pics all you want, I don't care. My warning was for others. Why try and convince them not to take precautions?

>implying you can even upload images to Jow Forums that contain anything other than a picture

Literally try it and see what happens.

The code detector server side is false positive heavy.

Undermensch post

I see.

I assure you without a shadow of a doubt you will never experience this happening on this website you skid fag fuck mongoloid. Go back to hackforums with your naive 1337 h4x0r pipe dreams

I love it.

See:

Thanks for sharing you dumb boomer faggot . god damn this site is fucking dog shit.

Untermensch

>Many have Trojans.
Proof?

Attached: 9DC6BFE4-161E-4078-9215-696DEF5B7FC2.gif (300x268, 846K)

>trojan in image
is it 2010 again?
did my time machine work?

Attached: xboxfix1.jpg (1024x577, 79K)

The sooner Trump gets impeached and these fucking retards leave the better.

Found one

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000164921546.jpg (640x869, 42K)

>BUFFEROVERFLOWED
>.COM

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 49K)

its not about limiting functions to certain apps but exploding the image software/graphics stack used to display the image
intentionally triggering a buffer overflow followed by executing arbitrary code
shit like this is no longer possible unless you are still rocking unpatched Windows XP or 98 Second Edition
everything else is just shitposting
like "delete sytem32 to speed up internet" or Jow Forums.hta, which was the reason captcha got added

Attached: 1434219755523.png (300x100, 9K)

I have norton antivirus.
Bring it hacker fags.

Attached: images(2).jpg (130x130, 4K)

there is none

if Jow Forums was actually doing any of this Jow Forums would have told every board by now

I would guess the real goal here is to scare away
Newfriends

>spoopy viruses everywhere!

I have no redpill, but aren´t all modern boards equipped with backdoor in the north bridge or something ?

Attached: 1523247884419.png (658x662, 112K)

when you view the image on your browser, you've already downloaded it.

>savings pics of women from Jow Forums

So many new faggots here it's disgusting. Jow Forums wipes metadata you stupid assfucks

Heh, you’re silly OP. I mean really, what’s the worst thing that could ha-

yep its a good bet to assume you're being BACKTRACED at any time. best to just be smart about what you view and post

>people actually believe this is possible

Attached: reddit4chan.png (256x256, 30K)

I consider the Jow Forums chan´s rather mild compared to what you can find on twatter, instanarcist and (((tube))) in regards to open diddlers. But thought crime is the worst crime. Sooooo VPN´s useless bandwidth shares and data sellers then ? Asking for a friend ....who is a little *pic related* and out of current tech

Attached: 1524418089329.png (600x474, 6K)

i dont use a vpn so cant help ya there bud

What if one has already been trojaned? How would one find it and kill it?

Have great day user

Attached: bear_classy.jpg (833x849, 175K)

This is such Horseshit - im literally a engineer for a cybersecurity company that specialized in stopping breaches. Your JPG cannot contain a executable scripts. Not going to happen. They MIGHT be wrapping the .EXE into the JPG but you should be checking the properties of your downloads anyways...

Attached: 3f0cced93baeaa17559b572932388067.jpg (500x747, 62K)

this. I think this is too wild of a conspiracy theory

>downloads image, whoops
Also sage.

Attached: 1535061659331s.jpg (125x70, 2K)