What do you guys think about the New Fag Navy the USA has?

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/navy-drag-queen-harpy-daniels-serving-looks-country-n905056

Attached: Navy drag queen 'Harpy Daniels' is serving looks — and the country.png (978x1025, 1.12M)

Wtf?? How hasn’t this faggot been beaten to death yet?

>yeoman
Xe will fuck all those document's grammar.

I dont know what that is or why its anywhere near the Navy but its gotta get thrown overboard

This

Attached: Faggot hosed.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

>having to report to a fag in drag

the absolute state of the navy

Can they still operate the ship and maintain readiness to fight?

Not a single person seems enthusiastic about what they're witnessing. This has to be one of those forced things that HR people come up with to "inspire" the workers but ends up making them jaded husks of individuals.

>did four years in the Navy
Shit gets stupid out at sea.
We had one dude that ran around putting his balls on people, and one guy that jacked off with his rack curtains open.

Attached: sailorjack.jpg (375x261, 24K)

The Navy was always gay.

>New
lmao, somebody hasn't read about the U.S Navy

Does it look like they want to?

Attached: CC97606C-D538-481F-A10F-8B031189840F.jpg (205x300, 29K)

touche

It's the Navy.
It's been a den of faggotry for 40 years. The Village People even celebrated it.

Navy's gonna Navy

The Navy has always been gay

I guarantee every sailor there drew a short straw.

I don't care anymore

Attached: 1483044000169.png (435x330, 264K)

Served AF in combat roles 2000 till 2014 (medical retired) glad I'm out the kids that join are self entitled pricks no one cared about gays but this is to much glad I'm out

this

do you fucking job, MODS, jesus fucking christ
>multiple slide threads on same subject with same photo (except one has been cropped, ooh)
>sage this shit newfags

Attached: slide.png (1156x2031, 230K)

Attached: mess.png (200x200, 79K)

>Navy

What a fucking joke

>Even the gayest fucking part of the military is giving looks of disgust and "are you fucking serious"?
Thats pretty god damn telling.

a better question is how does it feel to have the whole world ruled single-handedly by that fag navy?

what the fuck?

Attached: 235235235.png (258x288, 127K)

>the reactions of the seamen behind him ranging from scornful amusement to outright disdain

Attached: ehehehhehehehe.jpg (564x482, 35K)

Navys always been gay

>administrative supervisor

Obama fast tracked many shitskins and freaks into officer desk jobs while straight white men continue to dominate among the rank and file