HIDDEN PROPHECY: GOD CHOSE THE WHITE RACE

inb4 cucked, Jewish religion, blah blah etc etc.

Read the first Bible prophecy concerning the ultimate destiny of the Black, Oriental, and White races:

>" And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant."
>Genesis 9:24-27

Prophecy of Ham's seed to be slaves:
Fulfilled.

Prophecy of Oriental race to bless God and preserve true religion: Fulfilled. From them came the Bible and Jesus Christ, the saviour of the world, who they rejected.

Japheth, the European race, foretold to dwell in Shem's tents instead: Fulfilled: Europe welcomed Jesus Christ, and given increasing power over the entire world to the present day.

This prophecy shows that God knew from the very beginning - from before Abraham and Moses were born - that the White race would ultimately supplant the Jews and inherit through Christ the blessings that they rejected.

Attached: JAPHETH.jpg (1920x1380, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finalcall.com/artman/publish/Minister_Louis_Farrakhan_9/article_8191.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=UCUxTFt8pB0
youtube.com/watch?v=tBFycfLYDRY
youtube.com/watch?v=f_qLq74OmEY
youtube.com/watch?v=YiFixVjwAYk
youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud
timesofisrael.com/vatican-anti-christian-violence-crosses-red-line-in-israel/
asianews.it/news-en/Anti-Christian-violence-in-Israel.-Catholic-leaders:-Forces-of-hate-25728.html
timesofisrael.com/church-defaced-in-jerusalem-in-suspected-price-tag-attack/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Study-One-fifth-of-Jewish-millennials-believe-Jesus-is-the-son-of-God-512015
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/harappan-site-of-rakhigarhi-dna-study-finds-no-central-asian-trace-junks-aryan-invasion-theory/articleshow/64565413.cms
scroll.in/article/882497/do-rakhigarhi-dna-findings-debunk-the-aryan-invasion-theory-or-give-it-more-credence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have the races confused. It’s all lies fed to the normies and the cause of much emotional and mental trauma I had to go through. If you joined Jow Forums in the last years then just shut up about religion. I’m tired of being abused and gaslit by masonic psyops.

Also, "Israel" was the name given to Jacob by the Angel of the Lord - an appearance of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament before he became flesh. The term "Israel" was given to Joseph's sons and belongs to the 10 lost tribes, it does NOT belong to the "Jews" who come from the tribe of Judah.

>" And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim’s head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn. And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth..... his seed shall become a multitude of nations. And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh."
>Genesis 48:14-20

So Jacob "crossed" his arms and gave the name "Israel" to Joseph's sons only, and he gave to them the blessing of the "Angel" (Jesus), and he prophesied that they would become a multitude of nations.

The lost tribes of Israel were captured by the Northern Kingdom of Assyria around 750 BC, and they were dispersed when Assyria fell a few years later, and they have never been located since.

The nation of "Israel" today is actually just "Jews" - the descendants of the tribe of Judah who went to Babylon in 550 BC and returned about 70 years later and were the "Jews" that rejected Christ.

Spiritually the "Israel of God" - the fulfilment of the prophecies given to Japheth and Joseph - is the European nations who ultimately welcomed Christ, beginning with Armenia in 300 AD.

Checked. Ask India. They know all about this. We brought the fire from Antarctica.

Masons are pro-Jewish universalists, not Christians.

The devil is the "god" of this world and promotes the opposite of what God has decreed to be good. Feminism and Welfare rejects Genesis 3. Sodomy rejects Genesis 19. Divorce and Birth-control rejects Genesis 2. One-world-government rejects Genesis 11. Equality for Blacks rejects Genesis 9. Race-mixing rejects Genesis 10.

The fact that all the degenerate people are attacking the White race is very instructive: they attack it because they consistently hate what God choses.

Attached: scheme.jpg (481x703, 70K)

The 10 lost tribes were moved to the Caucus mountains by Assyria. These tribes later merged with celtic tribes and the Cimmerians and Scythians, spreading out all through europe. The 10 tribes were blessed with the covenant of the throne, to give birth to many kings, to be a company of great nations, to spread the earth and overflow the borders of their countries. This is what happened to europeans.

The 2 tribes that stayed were in Judeah, these were the Jews, the tribe of Judah. They received the covenant of the sceptre, to give birth to the messiah. This happened when Jesus was born from the bloodline of Judah. The jews did not accept christ and rejected then killed. The jews were punished for 2,000 years for this. The europeans/10 lost tribes accepted jesus, all converted to Christianity and were blessed with becoming the greatest group of nations in human history.

Attached: Scepter and Throne covenants through bloodlines.gif (392x423, 8K)

This.
The two thrones are involved, the throne of David and the throne of Israel. The throne of Israel went to Assyria and began the succession of Gentile kingdoms to Rome. The Jews rejected their messiah, and the throne of "Israel" has remained with the Roman powers down to our day. Today the 4 world powers are descended from Rome: Russia, USA, UK, and European Union/Vatican.

Almost completely right. (((They))) aren’t Judah. (((They))) are Esau.

Satan speaks

Checked

Don’t fucking gaslight me.

We will genocide Edom soon brothers
Read Obadiah

10 Because of the violence against your brother Jacob,
you will be covered with shame;
you will be destroyed forever

Obadiah’s Vision
1 The vision of Obadiah.

This is what the Sovereign Lord says about Edom—

We have heard a message from the Lord:
An envoy was sent to the nations to say,
“Rise, let us go against her for battle”—

2 “See, I will make you small among the nations;
you will be utterly despised.
3 The pride of your heart has deceived you,
you who live in the clefts of the rocks[a]

That's the wrong attitude. The moslems should get our help.

>" Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant: But I will send a fire on the wall of Tyrus, which shall devour the palaces thereof." Amos 1:9-10

>moslems should get our help
should *NOT get our help

Genesis 15:13-16 King James Version (KJV)
13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

15 And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.

Let Us Make Man.

Attached: not the negro.png (529x369, 369K)

forgot to post this

finalcall.com/artman/publish/Minister_Louis_Farrakhan_9/article_8191.shtml

Joseph will be a fire, and jacob a flame, and esau for stubble.
Justice is coming at our hands by Gods will very soon!

I have seen so many versions of CI or BI that I get confused after a while. So is Israel just Britons (colonies included), or just North Sea protestants, or all of Western Europe, or all of Europe including the Slavs and Caucasians? Also are the modern jews decedents of the ancient Israelites, Esau, Edom, or devils in human skin? Are the ashkenazi the same as the Sephardi?

Scythians and Cimmerians descend from Israelites and stretch from Ireland to Russia. Jews are Edomites and certain jews are undoubtedly possessed by demons. There’s the real honest answer for you.

Attached: 86129D8F-B492-4764-9A38-BD90A4059E31.jpg (1024x330, 83K)

Thank you for your answers, I'm sorry to say I have more questions. What of the the ones who say Russia is Magog? Also, certain factions believe that blacks or all non-whites are beasts of the Earth. Having no souls and thus no capacity to be saved in any meaningful sense.

God is coming to save that which is lost. The despised and the rejected. a people who are no people at all. deaf dumb and blind. The list goes on. NIGGAS

Whites were given 2 choices by Moses. Life or death. you chose death by the way you rule and lie. So death will come to you.

>Israel
The 10 tribes went all over the world, especially Europe, but the concept is that "Israel" is not a genetic race anymore since that's completely diffused. The % of Israelite blood in Europeans would be close to zero - but not zero. So instead it's a spiritual concept of replacement people from all over the world, people adopted as "Israel" because they receive Christ and become Christians. European people did this particularly. The prophesy for Ephraim - the main tribe of the 10 - and Manassah - his brother - are especially generous. So people see those tribes ("Joseph") in particular as spiritually being fulfilled in the UK and in USA.

>" The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren." Genesis 49:26

Different people will have different ways of looking at it at that level of detail.

europeans existed before Jews came out of caves, let alone when they figured out how to write

>Also are the modern jews decedents of the ancient Israelites, Esau, Edom, or devils in human skin? Are the ashkenazi the same as the Sephardi?
The "Jews" In Europe and Middle-east are descendants of Judah, and mingled with various races, so today none of them is "pure". They are "spiritually" called Sodom/Egypt/Esau because even though they are from Judah they've rejected Christ.

Jews don't hate Christianity and constantly acknowledged it's Jewish origins, you are a stupid inbred, kys.
youtube.com/watch?v=UCUxTFt8pB0
youtube.com/watch?v=tBFycfLYDRY
youtube.com/watch?v=f_qLq74OmEY
youtube.com/watch?v=YiFixVjwAYk

>europeans existed before Jews came out of caves
That's what the post says.

If you havnt found project mayhem or your fight club.... then look no further

youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE

>CHN
>BASED
>names the Jew
>exposes the beast system
>speaks in memetic parables
>has insomnia and sleeps 3 hours a week in a psych facility
>is 8 feet tall and can crush a CIAnigger with his mind
>has an army of android robots identical to himself to avoid capture
Check it
>bonus meme
100th Monkey effect
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
Your welcome , be entertained ,,,

Attached: 1535527291483.png (788x699, 21K)

wrong, Japeth has noting to do with Europeans, all 3 descendants are middle eastern tribes. Europeans are older than creating claim in bible

you would know wouldn't you satan?

>Japeth has noting to do with Europeans
Wrong. The "Europeans" who lived before the flood were Neanderthal niggers, not White men. After the flood killed everybody, Japheth took the North and West, and is the father of all the European tribes.

They write their hatred for Messiah and the Virgin Mary in the Talmud. They claim Christ was a heretic and sorcerer, and Mary a whore who consorted with a Roman to produce Jesus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

>Europeans were niggers until they got replaced by Jews
you christians keep proving that you are bunch of moronic monkeys. flood didn't kill everybody, there was no such flood. nowhere does it say in the bible that Japheth has anything to do with Europeans, in fact we know exactly where Europeans come from from actual research.
Talmud has opinions of thousands of different Rabbis, they copied pantera fucking mary from Romans, perhaps it was true.
Christ was a heretic to the original religion for sure, it makes no sense, that why only brainlets follow christianaity unironically.

So Jews don't hate Christianity yet they call its founder a bastard and sorcerer and openly admit to killing him, in one instance having his eternal punishment be drowning in boiling fecal matter.

you don't know what Talmud is, you tard. Talmud isn't bible for Jews, it's bunch of Rabbinical opinions. they hate christianity no more than they hate everything else

>you are bunch of moronic monkeys
Fedora fail, evolutionist insults his own ancestors! lol

Stop being an ignoramus. The Bible says that Noah had 3 sons and by them the nations were divided Genesis 10. Starting from the region of Ararat (Gen 8:), Ham was father of "Mizraim" which means Egypt (Ps 106:22), so Ham's family went south. Shem's families went East ("...as thou goest unto Sephar a mount of the east." Genesis 10:30). So South and East were taken, leaving North and West for Japheth. The land of "Tarshish" (Gen 10:4) is well-known to be Spain.

>Jews don't hate Christianity
>they hate christianity no more than they hate everything else

>The Talmud (/ˈtɑːlmʊd, -məd, ˈtæl-/; Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד talmūd "instruction, learning", from a root LMD "teach, study") is the central text of Rabbinic Judaism and the primary source of Jewish religious law and theology.[1][2][3] Until the advent of modernity, in nearly all Jewish communities, the Talmud was the centerpiece of Jewish cultural life and was foundational to "all Jewish thought and aspirations", serving also as "the guide for the daily life" of Jews.

>claims Jews don't hate Christianity (lmao)
>posts jews saying they don't hate Christianity as "proof"

Wow I guess you're right jews always tell the truth and never try to deceive anyone

If your Noah ark bullshit is true that would mean all of humanity is from Armenia 5000 years ago. But my real question is why did the Jews believe that Earth is 6000 years ago even though Jews were before 6000 years ago?

Also the bible really never talked about Sub Saharan Africans (Khoasians, Bantus, Nilotics). The only Sub Saharan Africans that were talked about in the bible were Ethiopians. Also why doesn't the bible talk about Aboriginals and Native Americans and Eastern Asians? Because the Jews did not know about these people. That would mean their God is not all knowing.

yes, some of my ancestors were shitheads.
bible is bunch of drivel.
there is no proof that most Jews hate Christianity. in fact I have provided proof for the opposite.
there isn't even any proof that Yeshua mentioned in Talmud is Jesus of Christianity.
the guy interviewing is Jewish, if they wanted to hide something they would have told him to turn off the camera and then told him the truth, like they did with some other videos.

And here is evidence that they do
>timesofisrael.com/vatican-anti-christian-violence-crosses-red-line-in-israel/
>asianews.it/news-en/Anti-Christian-violence-in-Israel.-Catholic-leaders:-Forces-of-hate-25728.html
>timesofisrael.com/church-defaced-in-jerusalem-in-suspected-price-tag-attack/
Why would they graffiti that Jesus is the son of a whore if the Talmud doesn't actually say that Jesus is the son of the whore?

Attached: jewish_hatecrime.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Sorry but Japeth does not exist retard and the Neanderthals were long dead (40,000 years ago) when Japeth (5000 years ago) could even touch European soil.

Europeans are not neanderthals. It is more likely that eastern Asians are Neanderthals.

Do you believe CNN when they show Swastikas and claim that it's a proof that white people are racist nazis?
Jews are in fact becoming Christians
jpost.com/Diaspora/Study-One-fifth-of-Jewish-millennials-believe-Jesus-is-the-son-of-God-512015
never said that they are.

Mid-East has a much older story than these Jewish fairy tales.

Oh, and Whit*ids were cave beasts when my ancestors were funding empires like Babylonia and Akkad

>there isn't even any proof that Yeshua mentioned in Talmud is Jesus of Christianity.

Attached: Sanhedrin 43a - Eng - PART 1.jpg (3240x4320, 3.04M)

all the good people from Iraq are dead, both Assyrians and Arabs are nigger-tier

>footnote #6

Attached: Sanhedrin 43a - Eng - PART 2.jpg (3240x4320, 2.82M)

Sorry, it was a misunderstanding.

>Ethiopians.
There all Africans all descended from Ham, they were pushed into Africa when Semitics took over North Africa.

>Earth is 6000 years ago even though Jews were before 6000 years ago?
Not sure I understand your Q. But the Bible doesn't say the Earth is 6000 years old, that's Young-Earth-Creationism. Genesis 1:1 is the creation and it could have been a million years ago. Genesis 1:2 starts the re-making after a universal cataclysm, and that was 6,000 years ago.

Read Genesis, "Jews" don't show up until Jacob has a son named Judah - eventually his descendants form a tribe and are called "Jews". That's long after the flood.

So you are saying Christians false flagged their own churches with blasphemy. The jews who did this were caught, its in the article. I provided you with proof that jews hate Christ and Christian and yet you cannot accept this objective fact. You seem to trust the jews when they say they don't hate Christianity rather than the Christians who have persecuted by them.

You are just stating the opposite of whatever I write and then adding "retard" to it. You're going to have to do better than that.

Attached: go-back.png (800x820, 267K)

skimmed through it, can't find Jesus being mentioned
no, my point is that this has nothing to do how Jews generally views Christianity. do I real have to mention that there are exception to a rule? I can find tons of stories about white trannies, does that mean it would be fair to say that white people are trannies?

We have stated several times with conclusive evidence that the Jesus of the New Testament is mentioned in a negative manner in the Talmud. The whole of world jewry is opposed to Christianity, not merely a small smattering as you claim. The very word "kike" is because jews would not sign their name next to an (x) on the immigration forms. Demanding a circle, or "kikel" instead.

Attached: Sanhedrin 107b - Eng - admitted censorship highlighted.jpg (1620x2160, 901K)

All the European tribes are descended from 1 original family. If you contradict that then you are hopeless.

The Bible identifies who that originator was - Japheth - and who his sons and grandsons were. The rest is unrecorded European history from about 2500 B.C. to about 750 BC when Rome was "founded". The history of bones and cave drawings that are older than 3000 BC (allegedly) would be prior inhabitants of men that lived before the flood.

this seems be refuting your point, Jesus was not connected to government and names of disciples doesn't really match. you could sy Matthai is Matthew but what about others? plus in this not much negative is said about him.
you have states but failed to prove anything. so you new "proof" is that jews wouldn't sign themselves with a symbol they associated with Christianity? maybe because they weren't Christians and didn't want to be labeled as such.
wow, bible says something, sure proved me wrong there, pal.
if there was flood in Europe, there would have been evidence for that, tools and other archaeological findings have continuity and can be traced from where it came from, there is also genetic and linguistic evidence.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEITTTTTT

Attached: nogs.jpg (664x771, 230K)

That's a strange passage. I don't get its original meaning.
> "don't push away with both hands like rabbi x did to Jesus of Nazareth" .
..??

It says Yeshu the Nazarean, faggot. It also says he's a sorcerer. There's always been conflicting descriptions of Yeshu/Jesus between Christians and Jews, but "Yeshu" and "the Nazarean" is pretty fucking specific, you dense motherfucker.

My proof is that the talmud speaks of derides Christ as a magician and a bastard and Mary as a whore, the anti-Christian violence in Israel, and the overwhelming jewish support for anti-Christian policies in all nations they inhabit. You refuse to accept proof past, present, and future.

It's a footnote. In Jewish culture your left hand is reserved for unclean tasks, so in a social context your left hand is for repealing and your right hand is for inviting. If you repulse with both hands you're committing cultural sudoku.

>left hand is for repealing
repusling*

it also says some Ms. M. added the Nazarean part, turdbrains

>it doesn't say it's Christian Jesus in the Talmud
>I don't see it
>well this description doesn't sound like Jesus even though it says "the nazarean"
>well it was written by a Ms. M!
Your back hurt from moving those goal posts?

>sure proved me wrong there, pal.
You offered no proof so there's nothing to disprove. You offered your opinion which I reject. Sea shells and whale bones have been found on the tops of great mountains. People who are ignorant like you should have more reluctance to mouth off about things you are ignorant about and don't understand.

And I suppose Miriam (Mary) who "played harlot with the carpenters" is pure cohenincidence?

okay which one of you faggots added the murrican to that hahaha

and where are they now? Nobody gives a shit.

Top thread. Looking forward to reading this.
Are the jews today the same as the tribe of judah from the bible? What happens to people from other races that mix with canaanites? Are any tribes or races excluded from the congregation of The Lord?

>There all Africans all descended from Ham, they were pushed into Africa when Semitics took over North Africa.

Is there any genetic evidence of that without the bible?

Also is Adam the father of humanity? If so our most recent common ancestor would date back to 4000 BCE. What we all know is bullshit and there is no evidence of that. Probably the bible never talked about the age of Earth but did talk about when and where Adam lived. Adam is 6000 years or 4000 years before Christ according to the bible.

Also why isn't there any recollection of Native Americans or Aboriginals in the bible?

I never moved a goal posted, shit added by a translator is not proof of anything
>Sea shells and whale bones
which are millions of years old.
some of them could be Jesus, some of them might not. I don't know where it says that. like I said, even if it says that, Jews don't consider Talmud absolute and correct in every way.

The white race will never succeed as an ethnostate. The jews were designed to be the natural barricade from whites grouping together to achieve limitless glory. Every fall of a white ethnostate was because of Jews. No matter how persecuted and expelled the jews are, God has promise to protect them from complete annihilation. White ethnostate is a carrot on a stick, a dream designed to fail. An endless cycle of rise and fall. The fools who still pursue it are doomed to repeat this cycle.

>(((They))) are Esau.
I'd tend to agree considering the history. The Maccabees forcibly converted Edom to Judiasm. That ended with an edomite named Herod the Great sitting on the throne of David. Just like before when it seemed Esau was going to inherit the birthright and Jacob swooped in to take it away, Jesus showed up and took the birthright from the edomites who converted.

This.

Attached: JewsWereNotTheHebrews.jpg (1680x1010, 601K)

remember to eat your pasta, spice it up if you like!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

>Jews don't hate Christianity

Attached: JustHowMuchDoJewsHateJesusChrist.jpg (1024x779, 152K)

now read chapt, 10 O.P. Jews are white you dumbass.

The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 3And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. 4And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. 5By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

>ashkenaz
>ashkenazi

only temporary I may add.

>your proof isn't good enough
>scans of a hard copy of the Talmud is not good enough
Kike detected. Can't handle being wrong, schlomo? How about ?
>Jesus the Nazarene

>An envoy was sent to the nations to say,
>“Rise, let us go against her for battle”—
>
>2 “See, I will make you small among the nations;
> you will be utterly despised.
>3 The pride of your heart has deceived you
>Joseph will be a fire, and jacob a flame, and esau for stubble.
Wow, that sounds like "israel" the so called nation today, not the biblical people, will be utterly destroyed in some kind of battle in the near future. Am I wrong?

east asians werent even in the middle east during the old testament or new testament. nigger your jew propaganda falls short of being all inclusive so just accept its only jews and sand nigs for old testament and new testament jews sand nigs and roman soldiers. the whites didnt mass migrate to the faggy desert and look at a map.

no niggers or gooks or abos or native americans. no poos. whites are pathetic clinging to a jew religion thats all about jews. jesus wasnt white even if he existed

>any genetic evidence
Genetic evidence shows racial groupings, yes, of course.

>Adam father of all of humanity
Bible doesn't actually say that. It says God made "man" i.e. mankind and made "them" plural. So when God made Adam he probably made other races of men too. But our common ancestor for modern humans is Noah and his 3 sons and they and their wives could carry different genes from the various races that were original created.

Attached: race.png (500x509, 70K)

>utterly destroyed
Remnant live.

>" Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah." Isaiah 1:9

>" Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea." Micah 7:18-19

>" And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." Zechariah 12:10

>" And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." Matthew 24:30

>a jew religion thats all about jews
No, you didn't even read the post, it says the opposite.

>What of the the ones who say Russia is Magog?
Didn't that notion originate with the Scofield bible zionists?
>The "Jews" In Europe and Middle-east are descendants of Judah
On the male or female line? I can go a long way towards debunking this, particularly for ashkenazis. I see no reason whatsoever to assume they have any kind of connection to Judah. Esau on the other hand....
>Jewish origins
Modern judaism has nothing to do with Christianity. In fact the New Testament was written down before the Talmud.
>you are a stupid inbred
You're mirroring. Jews are some of the most inbred people on this planet this side of Pakistan and they carry the genetic diseases to prove it.
>the Bible doesn't say the Earth is 6000 years old, that's Young-Earth-Creationism. Genesis 1:1 is the creation and it could have been a million years ago.
This.

so because you are too stupid to actually address what I said and prove that it did mention Nazarrene in the original one, I did my own research and came to conclusion that it does say Nazarene, unfortunately for you it's just a trial and not the one about boiling in excrement.

so because you are too stupid to actually address what I said
>there isn't even any proof that Yeshua mentioned in Talmud is Jesus of Christianity.

I addressed what you said, schlomo.

>I did my own research and came to conclusion that it does say Nazarene, unfortunately for you it's just a trial and not the one about boiling in excrement.
Moving the posts again. And claims without sources or evidence are lies.

wrong, both for Christianity and Judaism have the old testament and Torah in common, in Judaism Torah is the most holy scroll.
all Jews are inbred, regardless of the sub-category.

>Jews are white you dumbass.
What are talking about nigger? There are no "Jews" anywhere near Genesis chapter 10.

The word "Jews" doesn't appear in the Bible until almost 2,000 years later, around 800 B.C.

> " Then Rezin king of Syria and Pekah son of Remaliah king of Israel came up to Jerusalem to war: and they besieged Ahaz, but could not overcome him. At that time Rezin king of Syria recovered Elath to Syria, and drave the Jews from Elath: and the Syrians came to Elath, and dwelt there unto this day." 2 Kings 16:5-6

The word "Ashkenazi" is what the European Jews later called themselves because they knew they were in the land of Japheth, same as Jews in America call themselves "American Jews" - the term "Ashkenazi" is the name of one of the European tribes, it has nothing to do originally with "Jews".

>in Judaism Talmud is the most holy scroll.
FTFY

What the most gayest shit I have ever read in my life!! First it was the white race that was invading India. Also before the Aryan invasion the Dravidians were already making a civilization known as the Indus Valley civilization. They were invaded and there are conspiracies that this invasion was the reason why the civilization ended. But there are also theories that the civilization ended because of a drought.

Also whites never settled in Ancient Egypt before the Romans. Dna proves that the Ancient Egyptians were middle eastern. While there are some links that say that Rameses II and King Tut has central African genes.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/harappan-site-of-rakhigarhi-dna-study-finds-no-central-asian-trace-junks-aryan-invasion-theory/articleshow/64565413.cms

scroll.in/article/882497/do-rakhigarhi-dna-findings-debunk-the-aryan-invasion-theory-or-give-it-more-credence

Hick hick momma we wuz civiliised men in India hick hick

>male or female line? I can go a long way towards debunking this, particularly for ashkenazis
Think of it like Mexicans, are they Aztecs? Yes, of course they are. Are pure? No, of course not. It's the same with Jews. They are the descendants of ancient Jews that maintained a cohesion, and also that race-mixed, but that doesn't disprove who they basically are. There racial 'purity' doesn't exist, they are basically mud-Jews, but still Jews.

>Remnant live.
I'd expect some to live. Especially the ones that are outside the territory of the nation state of "israel" at the time so the that the prophecy about the synagogue of satan worshiping at our feet to know God loves us will be fulfilled. I think the remnant refers to a small subset of Christians btw.

At this point I'm starting to think that Esau converting to judaism turned that whole mess into the Whore of Babylon and now that they occupy the high places in Judea and Samaria they will eventually be destroyed suddenly in an hour. Because of Christian zionism the destruction of "israel" without Jesus coming back will cause the great falling away. In reality it looks like God is using the children of Esau who are part Canaanite to fulfill all the bad prophecies about usury and what not while all the actual Israelites converted to Christianity. I may be wrong but this is the way it looks to me right now.

wrong retard, you just gave me commentary added by translator and haven't provided any proof that original text said such thing, I then checked myself.
>Moving the posts again. And claims without sources or evidence are lies.
this is not moving the goal post, original goal was reached, independently from you. so we are moving to the next goal presented by you or some other one in this thread.
you sure showed me there.
in presence of Torah Jews stand up and if you drop it on the ground you have to fast. no such rules for Talmud.

anyone want to take over exposing the retarded inbred kike? I have work tomorrow since I'm not a leech.

>2 Kings 16:5-6
First time "Jews" appears in the Bible, it is "Israel" fighting against the Jews and defeating them.

>in Judaism Torah is the most holy scroll
>no such rules for Talmud.
OK let's review the rules for the Talmud then. Can you disagree with anything written in it? Go ahead and tell me that something in there is wrong. I want to see if you have the stones or if you're dumb enough to think you can kopl nidre your way out of it.

But aren't Scythians Magog, and Goths Gog? So the 10 tribes of Israel (Shemites or Semites) merged with European Gog and Magog (Japhetites)