Kiryas Joel, NY

Have you heard about the special town in America where:
>The US constitution is ignored
>Rabbis choose the town leadership
>Public Schools are Jewish

This town has the highest percentage of US government welfare recipients of any town in the country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Joel,_New_York

Attached: kiryas-joel.jpg (880x580, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USes-eUJqR4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Tosh
youtube.com/watch?v=LzTMuNyfDt4
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo
youtube.com/watch?v=R0q0apw585c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The entire town is Jewish and the fight with neighboring towns over discrimination

Attached: Kiryas-Joel-2.jpg (2272x1704, 930K)

I saw a great doc on this but it's buried too deep in my youtube history. Basically they get whatever they want because they have a high enough population in their district to promise guaranteed elections for whatever candidates kiss their ass.

anyone who lives in NY knows.
Get a life OP. These are people trying to live and have families with values. They don’t bother anyone you faggot

Attached: 41751558-DBF8-44FC-83FE-6EBE476A11C4.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Huge families provide the means to collect welfare. Family Size is commonly 2 parents and six or more children.

Attached: 0202123-40-1500x917.jpg (1500x917, 254K)

They will literally burn down your house if you try to live there without the rabbis permission.

pumpity pump.

Attached: jewish girls.jpg (570x558, 233K)

I want to visit and bring some hooker and feel her up in public in that town.
You just know if that was a white community in the Midwest, Jews would be working overtime writing articles about how oppressive it is and organizing boycotts and protests.
Fuck those welfare leeching, unamerican fucks.

Well they bother me by subverting the Constitution

Bumping for good information. These kikes took over an already existing town and through fraudulent voting practices managed to overturn local zoning ordinances in order to build their ethnostate which is now 100% subsidized by tax dollars through welfare fraud.

Attached: Poorest town in America.jpg (1024x469, 163K)

Literally Jewtropolis

According to the Wikipedia entry there are more of these jrw controlled towns, including Quebec Canada

Attached: PH-417009999.jpg&Profile 101050.jpg (2700x1800, 482K)

>Look it up on Google Street View
>Almost every lady is pushing a stroller
uh oh

Makes no sense, its a town filled with jews but the average adult male income is $25,000 a year.

Why aren't those faggy eCelebs investigating and secret recording this shit?

This exactly

I'd fuck all three of those jewesses.

source?

Here's an old 60 Minutes episode. Still can't find the newer one I saw before.
youtube.com/watch?v=USes-eUJqR4

Where's the diversity? They need more refugees. Also we should get Patrick Little to visit

>Budweiser
yup, those are jews alright

>average adult male income is $25,000 a year.
just enough to obtain welfare

All the job creators are Jews, thats why

It's called Jewish Lightning. Good luck trying to prove it.

GAS THESE SLIMY LITTLE SPINELESS WORMS NOW! TOO MANY OF THEM ALREADY!

Attached: 1528218849508.jpg (250x245, 5K)

oh right, nobody to leech off and suck dry. No wonder.

This seems like fun.

user, they're barely even toddlers you sicko

Antisemite

I moved from there after living in highland mills/monroe for 22 years.

Literally every resident in the surrounding areas could be mistaken for a nazi, kinda funny actually, on comparison to you folks.

I grew up 3 minutes down the road from that shithole...
ASK ME ANYTHING
google images...fucked up fucked up fucked up....

tons of autisitc,downs syndrom inbred kids EVERYHWRE !!!

we used to go there to buy beer underage tho

Attached: israel-street-signs.jpg (391x580, 72K)

Kike town USA looks nice. I bet they are never affected by economic instability caused by their secular Jewish brothers.

Attached: AR-111109820.jpg (1226x764, 211K)

God you guys are dumb.

> I'll take "Who was Henry Ford for 6million"

You guys act like you have a fucking clue, but some of the wealthiest people on the planet have nothing to do with jooz. At all.

I mean, it's just... God you're fucking dumb.

Dude nice! Graduated in 2005 myself from mwhs.

Remember the literal pallets of diapers theyd leave outside alongside the hundreds of bigwheels in the street?

huh? henry ford hated jews

Oakland Ave anonbro here...went to MWHS class 89

Attached: skyking.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Nice reddit spacing, you faggot.

not surprising, kikes are heavily inbred.

Attached: jewugly.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

I worked at a hospital in Orange county that got a lot of the mutants that live there. Inbred as hell.

Those street signs are thai

t. newfag

we need pat little to do a j-walk here

How about Lakehurst, NJ?

Your so stupid you think you made a point.

place was disgusting...I used to work at a firestone and change the oil on there station wagons...I wouldnt even drain the oil..just wipe the filer clean ..top off the oil and good to go LOL...hundred of cars that all kept coming back hahahahahhaha

was scary driving through there at night.....they are expaning and expanding

did you know a metal head named max..played guitar? my sisters went to school with him

You've got one in Canada called Kiryas Tosh.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Tosh

They write their homes and buildings off as places of worship so they don't pay taxes.

They do business with each other in cash so they look poor on the books and get welfare.

They don't get officially married by the state but have a Rabbi privately marry them so the women can get single mother benefits.

So many other loopholes I can't remember as well.

Been here since 06, memeflaggot.

Ha!

I posted twice on Reddit 6 months ago in a thread about Doug Stanhope and Yamaneika Saunders (she was being a horribly black twat to Doug) and it was pointed out to me that I was somehow "transparent" because they were my first two posts ever, even though I'd had the account for over 4 years.

I really don't think you've sleuthed anything here big guy.

bump

holy shit that jewing
>How did the town get approvals from an architect for renovations of a building that doesn't exist
>I don't know what you're talking about, I really don't, you must be confused

Oh you are a clever one. AND Henry Ford had some money!

Did max graduate in 2006 and live in highland mills?

Why would you wanna live around a bunch of Jews? Kinda goes against the anti-diversity narrative.

>haredim
literal scum of the earth that every other jew hates with a fiery passion
unironic leeches who do nothing but collect welfare because they "must" study the torah while their women pop out a million children, and in Israel tried/try?(haven't read up on the issue in a while) to dodge the universal draft
They're tied with the evangelicals and wahhabists in my to wipe off the face of the earth list

shut the fuck up you fat autistic virgin. get a job or get laid, you're pathetic.

Attached: polautist.jpg (602x635, 158K)

Max was a total faggot. He gave Lenny a blowjob for 32 bucks.

Fucking parasites like they are in Israel. Get them out of here. Pieces of shit reading a book.

memories broski...memories

youtube.com/watch?v=LzTMuNyfDt4

Attached: bernie.jpg (532x358, 53K)

You're crazy if you think they study the Torah. They study the Talmud and Mishnah.

>jew york

>job creators
Consumers? Yeah it's a Jewish town.

You don't and they count on that. They want you gone and more of their own moved in. They do like the mormons and gang stalk anyone they consider an outsider in their area.

They're like fags with the clone look. Who'd want to look like every other nappy headed kike? Especially self hating jews.

Attached: 1523856589296.jpg (2088x2250, 964K)

I'm fairly drunk so I'm more surprised I didn't fuck up anything else
"religious study" sums it up without delving into shit most normies wouldn't know about

These people are soulless hideously grotesque inbred pieces of shit that look upon other humans as subhuman. They also worship satan. Fuck them.

When I was young and stupid I worked for construction companies doing underground utilities for new construction in their welfare town. They are fucking scum of the earth. They were the only ones building when the stock market crashed so we worked there. I didn't know any better or I never would have. We all hated them but if I knew what I know now I never would've worked there.

Attached: shomrim.jpg (1600x1200, 344K)

t. visibly angered newfag

Do they get goyim to do all of the shit labor jobs like waste management and labor like lawn care and road maintenance?

think he lived in harriman actually..long black hair metal head ...we probabl yknow some same teachers...

my buddy eric finkelstien(no hebrew)was a teacher at mwhs....we used to trip on lsd and smoke weed in the woods there and on applachaian trail...

Attached: trump-wall.jpg (752x502, 205K)

Why would wanna be in their area? Why wouldn't you rather Jews stay segregated away from where white gentiles live? Are you okay with niggers moving into white neighborhoods too?

Let me offer a witty rejoinder that contains substance, versus your impressively successful projection:

There was a man named Tempel Smith. He was an Austrian that made a fortune in steel laminents (metal sheets pressed into a form is stronger than that solid, poured form; you probably have 2 or 3 of them in your life already if you own a car or even a lawnmower), and after WW2 was in full swing and Hitler was causing around Europe snagging valuables, Tempel went back and rescued all the Lipizzaner horses in Austria. They now reside on his farm in northern Illinois, and they are the largest collection of Lipizzaners outside of Spain (I think, I need to double check where else they are these days.)

My point you clotpole slugabed, is that Jews DO NOT have all the money in the world. Acting like you're so fucking smart to suggest as much, is, fucking, retarded.

Yeah, it’s fucked, but the precedent it set is an adaptable argument nuclear option.
>it’s allowed to exist without gov’t intervention
>unconstitutional
>but but jews are intellectually superior
>everyone’s on welfare
>fight with everyone around them
>but but jews don’t really invade places, set up fortified bases of operation and wage war with that land’s established people inherently, you’re just being antisemetic, etc
>what a cohencidence
>meanwhile regular towns function just fine in the US, most of them not making it a point to construct micro ethnostates, bribe, complain or usurp for special rights that allow them to make their own rules while wage campaigns against neighboring towns
It’s Doublestandardville, USA. A dirty little secret that you can reference to btfo even the most dandruff riddled jew ramblements, and I haven’t even listed half of it’s weaponized iterations.

Attached: 96CD2B7E-82D5-45C1-AF91-295158AA1F69.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

yeah dude it's fucking insane I never saw anything like it. It's scary

you can get a small taste of it if you visit the jewish ghettos in nyc

2:24 ....this is not being filmed at a elementary school...all thise fucking kids are just doing the daily...normal...300 kids per block under age of 12.

FUCKED Up

It's not about wanting to live with them. You live there first, then they trickle in, push people out and take over. They are one town withing a district. With their highly concentrated population in one area they get voting control over the whole district.

Kikes, especially orthodox, are actually the most misogynistic people around. I wouldn't be surprised if it's because they aren't allowed to do anything else. Even drive.

White guy who grew up in Washington Hgts, Manhattan. The Dominicans were terrifying if you were involved and their kids were pieces of shit. The men wer enice and the women were sexy as all fuck. Anyway, if I wandered over into Hudson Hgts, a Jewish neighborhhod, I would literally get spit on. They put two fingers to their mouth and spit on children.

here's the doc

youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo

Attached: 1525315616816.jpg (819x1024, 105K)

is it appropriate to mention that when I visited the jewish quarter part of brooklyn, they were sellling rotten fruit? it was the middle of october, so not exactly a hot time of the year either

Do you know the palmers? I dated andrea palmer in middle school or high school she was the hottest girl I ever dated. She ate a whole bottle of tylenol and tried to kill herself over me, she was insane.

They are the Puritans of the jew world. An Israeli settler would call them kikes and tell them to fuck off.

That's it. Nice job.

exactly they were the only ones building when the stock marked took a shit after 911.

You guys should read this book bloodpassover.com

Goy, the Talmud doesn't say anything about rotten food. Just pigs and sea bugs. Land bugs are fine.

yup, they're always arresting jews from there for tax/welfare fraud too

send in fuckloads of niggers and the LGTB waggon, claim they are racist and intolerant, BURN THOSE JEWS

good, can we accelerate the process?

yup, and the mental retardation rate in the area is fucking enormous because they are all inbreds

I worked in canarsie doing utilities for the precinct and the bjs for a couple years and I have family in the city but I never saw the kike ghettos.

My boy would get fire haze and sour diesel for years from washington heights. The local cops didn't care he sold bud, they only cared when he started selling other shit. He was big time in my area

>These are people trying to live and have families with values
By not educating their girls?
By giving only the barest non-religious education to their boys?
By segregating instead of assimilating?

It's basically an ethnostate. Jealous?

Ah, beautiful white people :^)

this 60 mins pieces on kiryas joel is bretty guud
youtube.com/watch?v=R0q0apw585c

wiliamsburg brooklyn, tho its not much to see, just a bunch of derelict apartments, jewish markets and gold shops
oh and the bunch of jewish moms walking around babies, but never jewish moms with big tits sadly

Nope, they block vote and many of them are protected by all the jew politicians in NY

He didn't go down to Harlem and get shitweed sprayed w/ raid?

There's another all-Hasidic town in the next county called New Square. Found this on wiki:

>Four Hasidic men from New Square, Benjamin Berger, Jacob Elbaum, David Goldstein, and Kalmen Stern, created a nonexistent Jewish school and enrolled thousands of students to receive US$30 million in education grants, subsidies, and loans from the U.S. federal government. Some of the money were used to enrich themselves, but also to benefit the community institutions.[31][32] The fraud scheme in New square was tied into larger schemes in other ultra-Orthodox communities in Brooklyn and across the country.[33] The men were convicted in 1999. In October of that year all four men received prison sentences ranging from 30 months to 78 months. Two other suspects who were indicted left the United States.[34] The indictment drew sharp criticism in New Square. A statement by village representatives accused authorities of having a vendetta against New Square residents, and acting "in a manner remindful of the Holocaust” during the investigations.

>Hillary Clinton met with New Square-area Hasidic leaders as part of her Senate campaign. Michael Duffy and Karen Tumulty of Time magazine said that "as far as anyone knows, that was a campaign event only; no pardons were mentioned." Hillary Clinton attended another session with the men, who wanted to see the four Hasidic leaders released. After Hillary Clinton was voted in as a senator, during the morning of December 22 Twersky and an associate visited Bill Clinton in the White House Map Room in Washington, D.C., and asked him to pardon the four men. Hillary Clinton attended the meeting; she said that she did not participate in it and did not discuss the meeting with her husband.[35]

Attached: 1484969770259.jpg (1152x1536, 260K)

Same is true in israel. Good strategy

>their defence was "it's leik anudda SHOAH"

Attached: Long John Welles.jpg (233x423, 19K)