CNN said "Antifa is widely perceived as BLACK"

Has anyone ever seen a black antifa? I'm pretty sure they don't even exist. Post black antifa to prove me wrong.
>inb4 BLM niggers wearing shit to hide their faces while they loot
I'm not talking about BLM, they don't even know what antifa is. Show me some black motherfuckers in a black block, where its clearly reasonable to assume they know they're part of antifa and intended to be part of a black block.

Attached: antifa is anti-white.jpg (1200x712, 161K)

this is the only one i can think of, and i'm not 100% sure they are antifa but you tell me

Attached: nig.jpg (960x500, 180K)

is he wearing a g string on his face

I wonder if anyone has a webm of that clip, there was a white dude who shot at the nog and I don’t think the nigger was Antifa, he was caught on camera attacking some white dude later on in the event

it would be smart to push this pic at this point, since it sort of fucks with the Charlottesville narrative.

It would honestly be pretty brilliant if Antifa was black. We need to get rappers associated with Antifa. White boys wouldn't want to fight them anymore. Blacks would join Antifa in record numbers and make rap videos with them - NBAYoung boy, 21 Savage, etc. Then the white girls would flock to communism because their favorite BBC artist would rap about their Antifa gang.

>mfw subverting the goyim is this easy

Attached: 1515024700836.jpg (320x454, 74K)

pretty sure he's just a garden variety hood nigger

how does it feel to be pathetic?
how does it feel to undermine your own race?

>entire movement is recognized as an upper white middle class shitlibs
>”naw nigga, dey wuz kangz and sssshhhhhhhiiiiiieeeeeettttttt

Attached: F9C620CE-CA16-4F8F-ABC6-8D00A42954E8.gif (800x430, 564K)

Am I undermining my own race, Nordcuck? Am I? Or would I guarantee all niggers disappear along with the communists rather than fracturing conservatives?

Wite bois in picture are not NatSoc at all. Not a Nazi flag. Nazis aren't yokels, we are intelligent and would never fight something that is not a threat to us.

Sorry bro
Sick of Antifa and commies fucking up the board

I might have seen a self-hating half-nigger mulatto Antifa once but they are mainly drug-addicted white kids or middle class LARPers.

bumping for those black antifas

Attached: modern_commie_antifa_faggots.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Antifa is mostly jewish

bump

Attached: Duct Tape Antifa 2.jpg (949x960, 133K)

This is unironically your typical commie Jow Forumsack.

Attached: 1644531015856.jpg (911x721, 818K)

Just cementing Antifa from being critisized if you lie and call it a black group, there were a few articles or whatever from the retards complaining about Antifa being critisized. Which is hilarious because CNN is oficially attempting to try and get black people recruited as dumb muscle for a mostly white female ran group of hipsters.Fucking hang the faggoty cosplaying psuedo commies who are going to get bored and actually have to work and delete all the shit off their social media and turn into smug "everyone needs to chill" retards. The older ones are junkies and burnouts and probably get made fun of by the college aged members.

I bet this is the same retarded Fingolian commie that's been shitposting here for the last year. I could tell by his cancerous personality that he was fat ugly goblin.

Attached: Gobinaeu-didnt-write-about-whiteness.jpg (995x871, 149K)

i swear just moments after some WN shot a bullet in his direction. mad shit in yankland.

They’re trying a simple double fakeout by pulling the plug on BLM and pretending Antifa is the same thing

Antifa is a bunch of faggots and jews larping as right wing extremists. They are useful idiots tho, for they are waking up the true extremists.

Attached: cheers.jpg (938x808, 144K)