life is better now for the average individual than it ever was in human history

> life is better now for the average individual than it ever was in human history
> "our socieity is going to shit bro!"

Attached: 1535504316998.webm (640x900, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwLtyvGdNbc
youtube.com/watch?v=qXXbknRc1ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would rather live as a peasant in the dark ages.

Attached: 1534007166053.jpg (700x933, 266K)

OP, why are you conflating advancements in technology and cultural decay as one property of civilization? You seem like a faggot.

there are more bugmen comforts and overall it is better, but why would you not want to fight against making it worse?

>you measure society by material goods
Wrong. You measure them by character and achievement. We stopped trying to achieve and we've degraded into degenerates.

this
sage faggot OP

Attached: tumblr_mf7mm1Yw871rbi8d3o1_500.gif (500x280, 1013K)

Define "better". Oh wow, we have more mcdonalds and cheap electronics and other transient bullshit time-wasters. How about things that matter? Why are birth rates dropping? Why is it is expensive to take care of a child? why are rents/house prices so high? The things that actually matter in life are becoming expensive as fuck. The result is that we all live like bugman serfs in studio apartments with our niggertech

Is it though?
We have luxuries, medical science, and we're all better connected as well. Just not sure if we're better off in all ways, it depends on how you look at it.

No its not, my life is hell!!

Id rather life a single day as a lion than 1000yrs as a sheep!

Attached: 1502063079274.jpg (523x473, 62K)

Yep. Theme: discredit traditional order

Is that the guy that does the voice for scout?

I hope you're paying attention, OP. The only way you can say it's better is if you keep shifting the goal posts as to what's good.

boomer here
I have made a shit ton of money since 2009 in the markets. If you missed the massive bull from 2009 until now well then .. you fucked up bad!

Today its easier to have a full belly, material goods and security, but its harder to satisfy other hungers of human soul.

>things that happened in the past made it more comfy to live now
>things that are happening now will make it more comfy to live in the future
wow the logic is irrefutable

Attached: 1533779788668.png (457x474, 157K)

Eternal boomer logic. Life is all about money.

Fuck you kike rat
You faggots had to pay your satanic shit
Now you will pay

It's not difficult user

Attached: 1533746183451.jpg (900x900, 103K)

Wtf is on this braphog's nose?

Attached: 1516758885113.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Attached: 1509811855809.png (1269x681, 259K)

Being this new

All glory to Him.

>but its harder to satisfy other hungers of human soul
If you believe in soul then by definition you should go to church, moron

>The only things that matter are lengthening the lives of the degenerate masses and technological distractions/gadgets.

KYS

Attached: 1491599675005.jpg (1280x1640, 418K)

>life is better now for the average individual than it ever was in human history

I can't afford shelter.

Those things are not mutually exclusive you fucking brainlet. It would be unsurprising to anyone but you that all the shit built and developed over multiple generations wouldn´t end up in an improvement. But it´s like a train that is losing momentum because someone is slamming the breaks on it.

>calls people brainlet
>"not mutually exclusive (double negative by the way, brainlet)
>It would be unsurprising to anyone but you that all the shit built and developed over multiple generations wouldn´t end up in an improvement.
.... lol. You're on pol, I would actually argue over 95% of the people on here believe this. And to think I thought your country was prosperous and worth moving to.
If you're the average individual in denmark, or even above average, your nation is fucked

then why is depression at all time high?

>not mutually exclusive (double negative by the way, brainlet)
Canada are you for fucking real right now?

I mean, how good can society really be if I don't have a gf that looks like that?

Attached: 7e5d969.jpg (718x651, 150K)

>doesn´t have an argument.
>tries to argue semantics
>shits on my entire people and country because he doesn´t have an argument.
Go fuck yourself leaf.
How is it a double negative to say that what the OP said is not mutually exclusive. If i said they were mutually exclusive that would mean that what? that those two WERE mutually. I´m saying they aren´t mutually exclusive. How can you fail so much in (atleast 1) your native languages since you also speak french there? Atleast i would have an excuse.
Fact of the matter is that our parents and grandparents worked their ass off to create the momentum that we (we'll hopefully you but i doubt it) that is now to a great extent being ruined by mass immigration to the west. I see it in so many places in europe that has become unrecognizable trash compared to just a few decades ago because of these very undignified people and how they think behave and act!

I'd rather be a Clansman and raid people instead of farming.
youtube.com/watch?v=UwLtyvGdNbc

But we could be so much greater.

>And to think I thought your country was prosperous and worth moving to.
I guess i have done my good deed for today then!

its a matter of what your comparing it to. 10 years ago or 1k years. increasing the standard of living in africa means nothing for the rest of the world. they get running water and sewers and we have a dying retail sector. the 2 are interconnected

>Canada are you for fucking real right now?
Either a complete idiot or a brilliant baiter. And if it be the latter then hats off then well played, he got me.

No sense of meaning or purpose

Coke you dumb robot

my point exactly. OP is claiming that ''life is better now for the average individual'' but that doesn't seem to be the case since the spiritual drain is massive.

It's Canada, so they're an idiot savant baiter.

I would argue that things were better 1950s-1980s and we are now experiencing a downturn.

Yeah, but how has the rate of change of major indicators changed over the last 10-20 years?

>life is better now for the average American than it was 60 years ago
> "our socieity is going to shit bro!"

what her name?

Karla Jewell

Well we do have a lot more opportunities for starting small businesses, probably mostly thanks to Republicans.

Taxes many years ago were insane.

thank you

this, there would be way more magick involved

you sure?

2nd cousin to the hogg family

Not that she isn't sexy, but why is this chick a model?

> life is better now for the average individual than it ever was in human history

Then why are depression, drug use, and suicide up?

Yes

>Oy vey how could you think life is better than ever? We have the technology to broadcast nigger noise into your house 24 hours a day, doesn't that make you happy goy?!

1 post by faggot OP

>quick, lets ruin it

Attached: IMG_1967.jpg (470x313, 48K)

I think her name is Kara Del Toro.

shes physically hot, but she looks like a soulless vapid beast

>muh culture
The only reason things were the way they were is because people had jack shit to entertain themselves when the sun was down back then. Give Da Vinci, Mozart, Newton, Enstein some waifus and ps4, and they would be just mediocre.

You cannot separate culture and technology. Accept both or none at all. Fuck off with your luddism

>Wrong. You measure them by character and achievement. We stopped trying to achieve and we've degraded into degenerates.
Good post.

Actually i want to add to that. Instead of even achieving things and being degenerates. Large groups of society in tandem with disgruntled immigrants. (amazing how fast they complain isn´t it) Not only want to not achieve things. But have decided to sit down and shit on achievements of the past and try to paint everything in a bad light. It´s like some assholes trying to amputate the limbs of society and perhaps even our civilization, whilst doing next to nothing themselves.

Because advancement in technology (as well as a myriad of other factors like access to healthcare, education, purchasing power, etc...) has a measurable impact on people's quality of life.

"Cultural decay" is a feels argument.

god your stupid

That´s true, however cultural decay is a very real thing also, and not just a feels thing. You should know this better than a lot of people in europe englishman with all this multiculti bullshit. And before you start saying i´m an asshole for saying that, understand that i genuinely feel sad for what has happened to your country over the years..

welll... yeah. Because the White Man made life better across the board and we have blacks, mulattoes, white women, Muslims, Chinese, etc trying to destroy the White Man... THE GOLDEN GOOSE!!!

Attached: pleiadians.jpg (660x426, 54K)

>That´s true, however cultural decay is a very real thing also
It's completely subjective. What you call "cultural decay" someone else calls cultural progress. How do you measure it? How do you quantify it?

>life is better now for the average individual than it ever was in human history
I deny this statement. I think the potential for life to be great is there, but the average individual suffers or lives numbly without truly living.

>It's completely subjective. What you call "cultural decay" someone else calls cultural progress. How do you measure it? How do you quantify it?
Well in this case it´s fairly simple. The more immigrants peddle the culture and behaviour and values from whence they came. The more they destroy your own. I wouldn´t exactly call it progress to exchange british culture with a 7th century belief in arab supremacy (islam and sharia law).

>Society != technology
mystery solved friendo

our current system harnesses unbridled greed. what makes you think the externalities wont eventually ruin the planet? i'm not saying you're wrong i'm just saying if we end up going extinct in the next 200 years due to competition for resources it will objectively be a worse outcome than if we were still innawood

Amen

>Well in this case it´s fairly simple. The more immigrants peddle the culture and behaviour and values from whence they came. The more they destroy your own. I wouldn´t exactly call it progress to exchange british culture with a 7th century belief in arab supremacy (islam and sharia law).
But again it's SUBJECTIVE.

A lot of Jow Forumstards think liberal western values are decadent and want us to return to the 1950s or the Victorian era.

Is that progress?

high iq post.

The entire point of having a society is to set up an environment where as many men as possible can have a woman like that (and for women to be had by the kind of men who have women like that)

If most women are fat disgusting whales then society is shit.
If most men are fat neet slobs then society is shit.
If most people are narcissistic retards completely addicted to attention whoring on social media then society is shit.
If the whole place is being overrun by third world shitskin retards that are literally shitting up the place-- then society is shit!

Want solutions?
1. Kick out the third worlders.
2. Kick out everyone who wants gibs and delete all gibs laws.
3. Literally and unironically enslave all women with the only rule being one female per male and males are not allowed to kill their female slave.
4. Government must balance the budget or be executed.

How am I doing, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1495507784922.jpg (621x648, 86K)

Ironically the authoritarian state of fascism and things like natsoc tried to make the worker and the producer to force to get along. But that has been decided that this is bad to think about. One of the only times in history where this was even attempted. Usually the wealthy and/or super competent minority just dominate the weak and incompetent masses. And ofcourse they get busy trying to create this communist madness to dissuade anyone from that sort of thing. Just watch this video here. And then tell me this is not a beautiful belief. Whatever you might have thought about wwII the systems itself was infact not the primary cause of why the war started. But was multifaceted and wanting to deal with communism in eastern europe. As they had tried to overthrow germany. Too long to get into. But look at this video. This is what authoritarian regimes wanted. youtube.com/watch?v=qXXbknRc1ps
That every caste/class of society whatever you had been biologically dealt. Must help eachother. Rich and poor help eachother. Not rich fuck over the poor and poor fuck eachother over for sake of something from the rich. The attempts of this were so shortlived because certain powers WANT the class differences, want super rich and super poor. And was willing to start major war to pull down those ideas! And then propagandize and villainize the things afterwards to actually get people to fight against such notions. You say greed for instance. Think about this. The philosophy was national loyalty of private corporations. To make agreements with people and state to pay people fair wages, and to give them jobs instead of just idk. send jobs to china and screw over the american people for instance in the name of disloyal corporatism. This thing is called statesly corporatism and is a major tenant in natsoc and in also italian fascism. They FORCE private companies to be loyal. But reward them for their individual effort. They do good just stay loyal, inhibit plutocracy

>But again it's SUBJECTIVE.
Yes ofcourse culture is somewhat subjective. You could say everything is subjective from an individuals point of view. But i think people understand what is considered good and decent are those that produce a functional and decent society. Everyone can then argue whatever that means to them, i understand that. But literally shitting on your own achievements and trying to undermine your own heritage and values and undermine the stability of your society with destruction of family unit and all this degeneracy. This is not something that is progress, because it is negative to society as a whole.

boomer
E T E R N A L
we live.. not dead yet
we take expensive trips
laugh at the young
we live the life...money and riches

This, not joking. There's nothing left for me here. In fact I'd rather be North Korean. Fuck this Jewish occupied bullshit.

I suggest you read the book "Brave New World" by Adolphus Huxley, then quietly shuffle away and never conflate societal health with ease of life/amenities

thiqq

Jewish boomer here.. I thought my life sucked but the way the kids here think we have it so well makes me think maybe things are not so bad. It is a limited resource world.. we all accept this. In order for some to succeed, others must fail. Also the relative suffering of others makes our lives feel better as we are higher up in the chain and feel more successful. Not all of us can win.. if you fail and occupy the lower tiers of life.. take solace in the fact that your relative failuer and suffering allows others to be successful.

Attached: shareblue 2.0.jpg (824x724, 70K)

>1 post by this (((ID)))

Attached: 1520409120111.gif (351x483, 85K)

When shareblue has to hire boomers/grandparents to hype for the "blue wave" that is undeniably on its way for america

>Jewish boomer here.. I thought my life sucked but the way the kids here think we have it so well makes me think maybe things are not so bad. It is a limited resource world.. we all accept this. In order for some to succeed, others must fail. Also the relative suffering of others makes our lives feel better as we are higher up in the chain and feel more successful. Not all of us can win.. if you fail and occupy the lower tiers of life.. take solace in the fact that your relative failuer and suffering allows others to be successful.
Not true, and this is only due to allowing massive amounts of populations to grow in nations that can´t take care of their own people. I understand how you feel that way, infact that what you describe is most of human history why the short blip of natsoc and fascism (corporate loyalty and national loyalty and all strata of society must not look down on eachother but uplift eachother) was precisely the exception and quickly pulled down and huffed and puffed over. Because the case was that the competent minority WANTED the class difference to stay and the opulence. And do intrinsically NOT WANT a better society. Not because it would mean they could not live opulently under this. Because if you are producer/provider. You definately could. But because they want the full control and are really arrogant assholes who do not want to get along with others when it comes down to it. Hilariously they screw themselves over with this compared to what a civilization we could create otherwise.

Go to bed grandpa.

>But literally shitting on your own achievements and trying to undermine your own heritage
Nobody's trying to do that. That's a strawman argument pushed by Jow Forumstards.

They're not even "my" achievements. They're achievements of men who happened to be from the same country.

>it is negative to society as a whole.
Can you demonstrate this empirically? If so then I will agree with you. Otherwise it's your opinion, nothing more.

Attached: 1430639990686.jpg (1024x700, 104K)

Attached: 1444582240836.jpg (541x500, 61K)

>Nobody's trying to do that. That's a strawman argument pushed by Jow Forumstards.
If you want to be dishonest there´s no point arguing.
>They're not even "my" achievements. They're achievements of men who happened to be from the same country.
A country that helped those people grow a a group of people to fascilitate such a situation.

>better
you mean it's more comfortable, but it ain't objectively better. people living in tribes 5000 years ago were stronger, smarter and led more fulfilling lives

>They're not even "my" achievements. They're achievements of men who happened to be from the same country.
This is like a soccer team that says, the only thing that matters is the center forward who scores the goal. Self deprecating idiocy.
>Can you demonstrate this empirically? If so then I will agree with you. Otherwise it's your opinion, nothing more.
That degeneracy is negative for society? That is the entire point of it being degenerate. Not starting family and sexual debauchery certainly does that. Aswell as erode basic morality, view on people and conduct. You haven´t really thought about this much have you?

>If you want to be dishonest there´s no point arguing.
You're the one being dishonest. Nobody is interested in "shitting on their achievements". What does that even mean?

It's just retarded Jow Forumsspeak.

fuckable goblin

>It's just retarded Jow Forumsspeak.
Ah ok i thought we were going to have a reasonable discussion. No point to deal with insincere idiots who can´t be objective. Enjoy your evening.

>This is like a soccer team that says, the only thing that matters is the center forward who scores the goal. Self deprecating idiocy.
That's a terrible analogy. A football team is a group of people working together to achieve the same goal: win the game.

You think the average British person gives a fuck about the British Empire? We're just trying to live our lives.

>That is the entire point of it being degenerate
Degenerate is another dumb Jow Forums buzzword for "people who do things that I don't like".

Give me some data or I'm done wasting my time here.

>Degenerate is another dumb Jow Forums buzzword for "people who do things that I don't like".
Really. Yes Jow Forums went and invented the term degenerate.
See this. You and me we are done for atleast this evening. Though you will probably be back.

Technological progress masks societal decay.

>That's a terrible analogy. A football team is a group of people working together to achieve the same goal: win the game.
And society works to improve itself. And it´s a team effort to do such things, to fascilitate the conditions and so forth where some can build on all of this to a major achievement. You don´t understand this. Try to understand things better till next time we talk. Good evening.