My gf cheated on me

>my gf cheated on me
Why would anyone be so stupid and self entitled to think they deserve loyalty from a woman they are fornicating with?

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

>t. gay

>from a woman
All women are exactly the same. Identical.

Leave the bitch don’t take her back trust me unless you non white then get back with her

>All women are exactly the same
nope
there are good girls out there but they would never sleep with a man they are not married to

ive not been in a relationship before but from my understanding a relationship is a commitment (or even an agreement) where both people agree to share each other's life with one another which goes far beyond sex. if you are sharing each other's life where it becomes one life, then having sex with someone else is a deep betrayal of the person you're with due to the commitment with which you agreed. this goes for both men and women

It is not a real commitment
only marriage is

we may have to play semantics here. what constitutes real and what doesn't? marriage is of course a holy matrimony recognised by the state but even governmental organisations prefer to know if you're in a defacto relationship or not. in contract law, oral agreements are recognised to be legally binding thus the agreement is founded within the meeting of minds of both parties and not on physical evidence. a relationship could be considered a very complicated social contract where the terms are founded in social and ethical conventions, interpreted as loyalty, respect, trust and honesty.

marriage is a lifelong commitment
"long term committed relationships" are for people who want a way out

marriage is also heavily involved with state processes. the ceremony is found in most constitutions in the world and provides different benefits than what a defacto relationship structure entails. if the people who are in a long term relationship betray that commitment, then they've betrayed the agreement and can't be expected to remain in that relationship which is kind of lucky for both people involved as it's not as messy as a divorce.

>as it's not as messy as a divorce.
people who are concerned about divorce are people who are looking for a way out

go on..

probably becaues you're ugly

you're ONLY YOUNG A BEAUTIFUL ONCE user, THERE ARE NO REAL RELATIONSHIPS UNTIL YOU'RE LIKE 35. OR MAYBE IF YOU'RE A RETARD.

people are in "committed relationships" are not married because they want something they can get out of easily because they dont plan on it lasting a lifetime

The only real relationship is marriage

it doesn't justify cheating. if they want to cheat, then they should end the relationship preemptively. the partner needs to be privy to those sort of attitudes, that is a basic function of trust and honesty.

Betrayal is the greatest sin. It's why Brutus and Judas Iscariot found themselves in the mouth of the devil in the deepest ring of hell. I'm sorry, user. Don't let her ruin your chance to enjoy a happy marriage.

being in a "committed relationship" does not justify fornication

go on..

t. nigga thats getting cheated on lmao

dont expect loyalty from a woman that has sex before marriage

I don’t know. But you’re stupid to think that women will be loyal to you. Women find every little excuse to cheat and when they do, they don’t consider it to be cheating.

If you don’t have a small dick you literally have nothing to worry about.
The insecurity in this place geeesh

if they made a commitment to be in a relationship, loyalty is by principle an expectation. if you can't expect loyalty, you've failed to commit to a relationship