These are real Google employees

These are real Google employees

Attached: GoogleEmployees.jpg (1024x704, 174K)

But will this lead to their downfall, or their ascendance?

HIring (((diversity))) and pandering to mental illness never ends well.

Lol it’s a daycare

This is a real Google employee

Attached: who.jpg (618x494, 38K)

it's a part of it, here's the part that Jow Forums misses, high IQ is usually associated with degenerate behavior and thoughts -

studies show higher IQ people tend to be more extreme in their ideologies - because centrist views are often based on irrational compromises so greater rational ability will make a person more extreme since they are less bound by what other people think

google probably has more extreme left and more extreme right wing people than the population generally. Just the extreme left can talk more openly about their ideas while the extreme right has to be quieter

I miss moot

who?

How could people like these exist? Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: A fookin disgust.png (656x422, 389K)

>get a stem degree they said
>it will be fine they said

Why do people being an employee of an important company like google or microsoft is a big thing? I mean they're the biggest fucking companies in the world they employee everyone

lol Dana Fried on molly over in the bottom left

*exhales blunt smoke*
What if google is a cia front to scoop up right wing technocrat dissidents and psy op them to the left/eventually make them unemployable?

Checked and thanks, backhole. You just got them all raises.

Which one of them is in charge of censorship?

who the FUCK is that?

he's the guy that discovered facebook

all of them.
If you are in any of the crazy leftbook leftbook tagging groups you might have ran into a few of these or like them.
I hate these people.
They unironically say they will punch nazis in private fb groups. I wish i had a screenshot.

I do too leaf

Attached: 1532222207111.jpg (657x527, 54K)

You don't see McDonalds employees bragging about it that's for sure.

Attached: 1523813827360.jpg (931x767, 175K)

This man is profoundly hideous, my eyes ache at his sight

>trannies, landwhales, chink-jew hybrids, and a furfag

Do you guys think he misses us?

Attached: 932489430.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Proudly bipolar -- but, y'know, not all the time.

>views are my own

Attached: AA1087D5-D7C8-40B6-B4EF-498C6801DB57.jpg (576x768, 103K)

Never heard of him, sounds like a faggot who sells his friends to Japanese Jews.

Attached: 902b85f1cea341de7feaad297b601a2c.jpg (748x730, 64K)

I knew for a long time Google was hiring non-human beings.

Yes, he's a massive faggot alright.

goos

Freak show.

Attached: 1532583451350.jpg (420x520, 62K)

he was the discoverer of reddit

i believe that's the gdq crew isn't it?

SO MANY COOL WINE AUNTS IN PIC, OP.

Protip: the CIA and NSA were always full of kinked-out freaks.

All of them are vastly more intelligent, succesful, and skilled than Jow Forumstards, btw.

Really makes you think doesn't it?

If it wasn't for those damn pesky jews and nonwhites the average Jow Forumsnigger would have those 150k/year jobs that le ebul libruls and wymyn stole from you.

Attached: 300px-Pinheadprofile.jpg (300x236, 26K)

He was a pathetic, autistic, weeabo degenerate faggot. But he was our faggot

Attached: 1533775361881.png (746x512, 99K)

Kill it with fire

Attached: 1535268358360.png (1186x635, 134K)

These white people need to be replaced for (((diversity.)))

Objectively the former, observe how quickly this decadent nonsense will be jettisoned once the Chinese overtake us

Doesn't google give mad salary? How did these people got the position?

>proudly bipolar
You can't make this shit up fuckin kek

joke's on you
they're not worthy of being considered people to start with

They worked their ass off to learn about a particular subject, rather than whining about the jews/nonwhites at every turn and obsessing about muh white identity politics.

What if we were to meme that *some* of them were merely playing a role to infiltrate the Google corporation?

>mad salary is $600k a year
>tfw it costs $599k to live in Silicon Valley

Attached: boss.jpg (480x360, 16K)

That fucking bald one kills me every time. Rofl

Is it wrong to fantasize about meeting a really progressive hot milf, the crazy chakra healing nut, that is so open and progressive that she welcomes me into her house with crazy weird hippy sex?

Attached: 1516961885522.jpg (1024x576, 158K)

This site was much worse when he was in charge. Glad we got the new guy.

Also, how the hell does one have a strong jaw AND still manage to look femenin?

Attached: eb92fbb1f857d15886ae75e5e5db248.jpg (640x1136, 64K)

It seems that both the political extreme left and right are full of degenerates.

B&

Google is a massive company of software engineers. Software engineers tend to be weird/awkward anyway. This isn't news.

Also, jbd and Sarah Adams look like perfectly normal lesbians, and Danielle Brown looks completely normal, except that she's liberal.

Reminder that the engineers and admins on our sites aren't the best-looking either.

Attached: e6fa3a137839f327.jpg (1920x1076, 152K)

And I bet they all advanced degrees and higher I.Q.s than 99.9% of Drumpf supporters.

why don't they just stay men and fuck each other like the faggots they are?
they are only fooling themselves, and not very well

>Liz Fong-Jones
Does the hyphenated name mean something married this lunatic of god's creation?

Attached: lizzzz.jpg (253x226, 19K)

Leave jbd out of this, she's cool

>high IQ is usually associated with degenerate behavior and thoughts -
wrong

that poor waitress

Trans lesbian = I want pussy but can't get it as a weakling man so I pretend to be a women and look for girls with mental issues. Trans = I'm actually a faggot who likes cock but I can't admit I'm just gay.

You're right that there is a slight correlation between intelligence and mental illness, but I think that's more because the more capable you are mentally, the more mental illness can manifest and become pronounced. If a mentally retarded person has histrionic personality disorder, no one will notice. If a genius has histrionic personality disorder, it can affect the world.

You're wrong about intelligence and extreme ideologies, though. Extreme ideologies correlate with social isolation.

I'm pretty sure eventually google ai will end up doing all the work while the company just baby sits their mentally ill employees

That top right one is hilarious, memes write themselves
>be communist
>work for privately owned corporation

Clearly Femin virus infected

>obsessing about muh white identity politics.
you can't be implying these people aren't obsessed with identity politics. did you even read their descriptions?

>Customer Reliability Engineering
>Salary: 103K
>Job is a glorified Help Desk for retarded boomers who can't understand "dah cloud"
Fuck you, Google for making people think they have value, and fuck you for giving it to them.

Attached: 1509280455029.jpg (306x306, 16K)

WHERE IS ORCASTRAW

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 11K)

You're missing someone

Attached: 4chan-chris-poole-1.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Attached: 54884.jpg (600x800, 80K)

You would think that Cohen jew would dress funny and try to get “tech” jobs... that would be humorous

Attached: 1518376519053.png (1024x595, 682K)

I have actually used some of jbd's Go libs. She is legit. Writes a fuckton of useful shit.

id buy puts on google if i wasnt poor, Q_Q

Attached: how u doin.png (163x203, 96K)

Ever wonder what a company that's practically on maintenence mode looks like.

Imagine anyone hiring these clowns to work at an actual startup, where you have to sell, code and restock the coffee machine.

>proudly bipolar
We need to put all these faggots on an island, film it, and document for all of history what happens when you embrace mental illness and faggotry.

Attached: 1532192768133.jpg (236x263, 11K)

The bipolar chick quit in a scathing blog post. I think it still be found.

The punch all Nazis guy on the top right, is actually a woman. A female to male transgender that was fired for his/her twitter posts.

The case is currently in litigation.

Attached: IMG_1346.png (750x1334, 1.89M)

waitress is an offensive term, almost-satan
we prefer the term waitperson

Chad

>when the hrt hits all at once

>Why do people being an employee of an important company like google or microsoft is a big thing?
I'm so old, I remember when no self-respecting leftist would ever dream of working for such a massive company.

This is the real reason why the left is such a joke. It's all just corporate culture-deck bullshit.

>we don't have a political bias, guise

gets me every fucking time

Attached: BlazeIt.jpg (1189x898, 173K)

Why did they hire him?

Is he using Chan techniques for regime change for their militarized psyops division (jigsaw)??

Attached: F2FA683F-7C5E-4456-8B59-6023C4E00A42.png (862x690, 517K)

Why go through all that when American society documents that scenario so well already?

Attached: 1507493893675.jpg (640x705, 55K)

These companies will fall.

That’s definitely an hypothesis, although if you consider all of history, a wrong one. Extreme yes, degenerate and pervy, not necessarily.

Here’s another: gifted youth of close proximity to cyber warfare capabilities are targeted with compromising social memes to infect them. Also, simultaneously, social signaling agents of cultural change think they are doing gods work by putting dicks in every hole and are acting like spies to take things over for queers. These combined yields ops pic.

How did they get a quote out of a guy who doesn't talk??

the picture was taken near the gdq in Herndon, yes

Attached: DIsKIdjUEAApqVa.jpg (900x1200, 164K)

Because we need purge them from society and it would be funny

Damn it, you made me rememebr yhat weird milf mom who would have her young son record her naked in the bathtub lol. I think his namr.was Kaelen, I don't rememebr hers. Lady was out of her mind.

i want to poop on that unibrow

I realize that mexico has zero understanding of "quality" but you know america is great at shit (hence why you're clearly prepping to hop that border), yet you're still just going to ignore the massive decline in quality of google products since they started hiring these half wits. I could have worked at google but I didn't want to accept a shitty job that forces me to move to commiefornia and pretend to be something I'm not while I get over paid to work with a language that makes me replaceable (read: Go) -- Not to mention the fact that I'm a straight white male.

F

Infamy.org

>opinions are mine
>views are my own
Why the fuck does this shit bother me so much?

short googl

because their statements are patently false and they are literally too blind and stupid to see it

remember that it is easier to deceive a person than to convince a person that they have been deceived.

Attached: 1522880047010.jpg (638x960, 227K)