Research and studies have shown that racists tend to be lower IQ individuals...

research and studies have shown that racists tend to be lower IQ individuals. It is easier to blame a group of people for all your problems than it is to think and coceptualise complex solutions.

>Hodson and Busseri (2012)
>huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html

prove them wrong-

Attached: dumb-times-no-irish.png (356x313, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shlegeris.com/2017/03/13/racist
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
psychologicalscience.org/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
academic.oup.com/socpro/article/63/1/21/1846173
csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2016/0127/The-surprising-relationship-between-intelligence-and-racism
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> inb4 This doesnt necessarily mean leftists are geniuses. in my estimation higher IQ individuals will most likely be at the centre or will be manipulating the extreemists for their benefits

Racism is an easy solution. all your problems are because of one group or anyone different from you.

Attached: d01eb1a3c23d899d74de0d0820f4da72.jpg (900x1048, 98K)

naw lookie here nigger, only thing i need ta CONCEPTUALAISE isn oven big e'nuf ta fit all dem nasty KIKES in one go

(((research)))

Attached: The Truth Makes You Racist.jpg (692x960, 97K)

They do this every few years with one sector of society that is unpopular. This time they just picked "racists".

There are tons of research from different sources. Even here you will have to admit most exreme racists are not the sharpest knives in the kitchen.

Attached: images.jpg (282x179, 10K)

Notice how many alt right leaders are not die hard racists.. Alex Jones married a Jewess, Lauren dated a black guy, Petterson isnt outright racist, Anglin almost married Muslim Asian women, Hitler was half Jewish and accepted a few Jews in his army. Trump has Jewish grandkids. most hardcore racists would view this as betrayal

Attached: Oh+jew_5a9958_5304562.jpg (490x377, 38K)

racism is also higher in non-white populations which have lower iqs. Not sure what you're getting at here.

Ultimate white pill- Its not strictly about race. There are good Whites and bad Whites, good blacks, bad blacks, good Jews, bad Jews.. good spics, bad spics. etcetra. Simply because someone is a pure white WASP doesnt mean his intentions are based

No they are right. Their constant hatred and racism against whites reveals the collective IQ of the left. Bretty low T

Studies also show Blacks have lower IQs

The left pushed a simillar narrative by basically saying whites were all guilty and non whites are all victims. this in pushed many whites to the alt right. Doing the same thing by claiming niggers/kikes are the problem is same coin different side.

Jordan Peterson (if that's who you mean) disavows the alt-right at every opportunity, I don't know that calling him a leader of it is accurate

racism is systemic oppression not noticing facts faggot

alot of alt-right look up to him.

>memeflagging
Die and kill yourself.

google definition of racism.. ill help you out and quote the def
"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

superiority or inferiority depends on subjective values and is unrelated to intelligence

So people were 'smart' when they lived nowhere near the hood and had an innocent fantasy of themselves rising above all the muck, idealized themselves as just and moral. So smart and sympathetic to the oppresed peoples of the world. You come to the enlightened conclusion that since we are all basically the same then it must be hostility and racism that is holding people back. That in this toxic environment of white supremacy that the poor oppresed peoples resort to desperate measures of violence, assault, and murder because they are the real victims. Their crimes, their behaviour, their laziness, and their hostility are to be blamed on the oppressors. Living in that delusion is the issue.

>research and studies have shown that racists tend to be lower IQ individuals.

Why does that not surprise me?

>huffingtonpost
kys

>all members
This is the important part.
I don't believe all blacks are stupid, I believe the average black person is dumber than the average white person.
The same thing with crime and many different factors.
This is what makes me racist, the belief that there are differences between groups.

Racism is here to stay.
We're going to destroy you.

Attached: Jews hate you.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

We are now entering into deep semantics. Im not saying all races are the same or that stuff about how their is no such thing as race. im just saying good and evil are not exclusive to one group and acting like they are is simply seting up for disaster

agree

Where?

not a leftist.. Example is here on Jow Forums there are some frequent black and Jewish anons. Aside from the muh dick and the shills, some are actually based anons who want a better world and are tired of tptb. for example one frequent Irael user is always railing against corrupt American Jews. Problem is it is Jow Forumss instinctive reaction to think of him as some evil guy trying to pull strings. same thing with some black anons..

Is that why niggers and spics more racist than whites?

The Nazis were low IQ right?

I have an IQ of 125 and I'm racist. So I guess that study doesn't really mean shit does it? If you had an IQ above 105, you'd know how statistics work.

If we're so stupid why are you scared?

>shlegeris.com/2017/03/13/racist

>livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

>psychologicalscience.org/news/were-only-human/is-racism-just-a-form-of-stupidity.html

I find it surprising that someone with an IQ of 125 is going to misunderstand the OP by not paying attention to the word "tend"

Attached: 1534368111568.jpg (914x1024, 145K)

>research and studies have shown
And into the trash it goes.
>meme flag
Shill.
>unarchived link
Shill.
>to HuffPost
Abnormally sloppy shill.

depends on your definition of racist?

I'm not racist because I consider them the source of my problems. I'm racist because I've been around many of them and consider their intellect, morals, values, and attitude to be subhuman.

My definition is one where someone who dislikes people based on their race but I'm assuming you use the Yiddish definition for racist: white

Watch any Antifa video or Confederate statue take down.
These people are so gullible they forget their own US History and how it is full of moral panics.
>le alcohol
>red scare
>satanic panic
The same people who advocate for firearms are the ones who are ill informed or do not own guns.

Nazis were extremely reactionary and emotional..The push for a 3rd reich was destroyed by effeminate emotional reactionism. No offence to Hitlerites but he could have achieved more if he was calmer and more patient as opposed to wanting to conquer the world in ten years.

So Jews are dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-30 21:33:32.png (844x473, 413K)

>Nazis were extremely reactionary and emotional..

geez, I wonder why

Attached: 123.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Only because (((they))) control the universities and will kick you out if you are "racist".
We all know high iq homogenous societies are more functional

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: Moon.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

Not what Oxford found:
academic.oup.com/socpro/article/63/1/21/1846173
csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2016/0127/The-surprising-relationship-between-intelligence-and-racism
Intelligent people are just better at hiding it.
Besides, if it were true that intelligence and racism were correlated, then blacks would be the most racist people on the planet.
If you allow IQ tests to prove one thing, then they prove other things as well, sweetie.

Fair point, but it feels wrong to call the man that gives the blanket statement of "grow the hell up" to all of them a leader.

Except 'tend' isn't used correctly here. Racists aren't a demographic or singular people. A disparate group of people can't 'tend' to do anything. Drawing a big circle around completely heterogeneous people and declaring them 'a thing' because of one position they hold doesn't make any sense. Blacks are probably the most racist people in the USA, aside from maybe Asians. So niggers who hate everyone who isn't a nigger are somehow being lumped in with white men who just want their own ethnostate? Please.

And even if you could claim that racists 'tend to x', that's not really the point of the story is it? It's really just a scare story to convince people not to tolerate racism because doing so would lump them in with stupid people. And that's where the lack of knowledge of statistics comes in. Statistics can describe an observed trend, but they don't prescribe anything. But dummies think that statistics are prescriptive, and that mistaken belief is used to manipulate people with dumb stories like this.

low iq revolution
eat the elites

The problem with comparing average IQs is that anyone under 120 is just a different flavor or retarded.

The retards who embrace whatever position is (or is seen as) counter to the societies norm will tend to have a slightly higher IQ. Because it takes a clever retard to go against the trend. But none of these people actually really consider or understand their position.

The result here is that in america since racism is the default the dumber retards are racists, and the smarter retards are liberals (who are also racist).

Assuming your definition is "liking other races" most blacks would be defined as not racists esp taking into account their mating preferences and the fact that they many view living in a white neighbourhood as an upgrade
>of course your definition is faulty but,, there

Then prove you're not a racist and move to a majority black neighborhood OP.

No one needs to disprove this truth.

There's a strong correlation between people in poverty and racism, people in poverty tend to be lower IQ. That's why you'll find that most of the MOST racist groups, people, and places are all worse off.

The most racist region in America is the South, and the poorest. Europe? same shit. South America? same shit. Asia? same shit.

The most successful in ALL countries are the most liberal. Even in China, their most liberal cities are the most successful.

People in poverty develop racist tendencies and start to attach a race to their problems to give their problems a face, and an excuse.

Hmmm I wonder if there's a correlation between low IQ and admitting you're racist to left-wing university students?

no that's because poor people have to actually live with lower races

>research and studies have shown that racists tend to be lower IQ individuals.
So what you're saying is: blacks are racist.

Attached: tyjtyjtyjtt.png (1000x625, 320K)

Translation: it's easier to pretend to like niggers when you don't have to live anywhere near them.

>Get survey
>Are you racist? Yes or No
>Hmm it seems only stupid people answered yes
Strange study, but insightful!

A calm mind conquers a thousand tempests.

I'm having a hard time believing niggers are dumber than the whites importing them in droves and handing them gibs and young girls

No, because even the what you call "lower races" are just as racist as the "higher races". For example, Blacks in the ghetto are 10 times more hostile and racist than Blacks in the burbs.

Why no dogs?

That works in societies like Japan, China, Israel, Europe and America are a different case. We already have extremely different citizens and wishing them away wont work.
many of them have a deeper heritage in the country than many WASPs.

you must have an IQ of over 160 to pot something so insightful. i thank you for analyzing complex global phenomenon and coming to such a profound conclusion. You are truly a beacon of light to the darkened minds in the world. gr8 job m8.

>hides israeli flag
>(((sources))) say
Its not a "racist" trait to prefer people who are genetically similar to you over other races. It's biology. To want only European immigration with genetically similar peoples is not racist. Look at jews. They are a prime example an ethnocentric people who are strongly against even intermarriage and they have, with the help of the heavily jewish media and government convinced whites that these ideas are "racist" which is a term invented by (((trotsky)))

Racism is learned from interacting with lower IQ individuals. Like Blacks and Mexicans.

this is 100% correct, but what statements like this always brush over is the fact that true racism is one specific thing. you dislike someone MERELY because of their race. saying that your country is being economically fucked up the ass by another country is not by definition racism, but it gets included in the definition by (((them))). so while low IQ retards are definitely racist, that doesn't mean that average IQ retards aren't equally stupid about something else. only 300 IQ people can truly see how this all works

Smart people aren't dumb enough to self-report as racists in a survey.

Not really, no matter where you go, everyone has in group preference except for whites.

>Intelligent people are just better at hiding it.
could agree with that. but i also think with higher levels of thinking one has to transcend labels and limitations, even transcend one's own humanity and aim for something higher.

It's totally racist, I mean it's no big deal if you are, half of the people on pol are, but atleast admit it. There's a difference between having a preference which everyone has like me with mediterranean type men, and then there's saying you outright wouldn't be with another race because of their race. I like the way mediterranean guys look, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't date someone who doesn't look that way. To say so, would indeed be racist.

cool perspective

>It is easier to blame a group of people for all your problems than it is to think and coceptualise complex solutions
So niggers are really low IQ when they blame whites

i live in an area with 50/50 black and white

Good goy/chosen one

>Its not a "racist" trait to prefer people who are genetically similar to you over other races
this is half true, you are obviously naturally prone to wanting to procreate with someone who is the same as you, but if you are mentally bothered by the notion of procreating with someone different, then you are absolutely a racist faggot. the rest of what you said isn't racist either but again it could be depending on hard you go. getting upset that someone with different skin moved into your neighborhood is racist, but getting upset that your country is bending over backwards to accommodate MILLIONS of these people is not racist.

You need to do some research in to the term "racist" when and why it came about.

I could care less about its origin, its just a buzzword for unjustified hatred. last time I checked our race was human.

Being racist isn't a sign of low I.Q. Telling some Jew in a university that you are racist so he could jot it down in his study might be a sign of retardation, on the other hand. it'll be pretty based though

Racist in 2018 are so afraid of the label. There are actually people who outright shittalk a race, and then are like noracist kek

I'm racist to an extent but I also don't blame every problem I have on non-whites. Just because I'm one doesn't mean I'm not the other too

>those who recognise patterns specific to racial groups, tend to do poorly at pattern recognition tests

I'm racist too, like I won't date an Indian man

you can't be racist, you can only have unjust hatred for something. hating someone because of something arbitrary like skin colour is retarded. and even if we all had the same skin colour and same physical appearance, we would hate each other based on hair/eye colour or something equally stupid.

>people who admit/publicise that they're racist without direct benefit from doing so have low IQ scores
What a shock!

everyone is naturally more cautious around things that look different to them. its not racist to feel weird when you're the only person of your skin colour in a room. all countries are the same when it comes to this, what kills me about liberals is the west is literally the most tolerant place on earth for all of humanity, right now this is as good as it gets for tolerance and acceptance.

a lot of the alt-right breathes air

>last time I checked our race was human.
at the very least, niggers are a different subspecies
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

Attached: 1528298754284.png (546x548, 49K)

>It is easier to blame a group of people for all your problems than it is to think and coceptualise complex solutions.

>Now let me tell you about Russia

This is also true, and needs to be stated. There is a clear distinction between being cautious in new surrounds, which is everyone, and outright being racist. Lots of people try to connect that feeling to racism to try and normalize racism.

>what kills me about liberals is the west is literally the most tolerant place on earth for all of humanity
Is this a bad thing?
i thought that would be a badge of honor. or is North korea the new goal?

It has been shown that higher IQ people are more prone to prejudice. This is because prejudice is merely a heuristic we form through pattern recognition, which is a primary component of crystal intelligence. Since it is impossible to know everyone you meet on an individual level, you must apply these heuristics to process the enormous amount of data involved in navigating the world around you. Thus if you know black males between the age of 16 and 45 are 25 times more likely to assault you, you will cross the street to avoid walking through a group of them alone at night. If you didn't you're either ignorant of the data, too stupid to recognise the patterns within the data, or so indoctrinated that you can see the patterns but ignore them. This is racism, an emotionally charged rhetorical term applied to natural pattern recognition.

To "transcend labels and limitations" we'd essentially have to become the Borg collective.

post feminine benis

>There is a clear distinction between being cautious in new surrounds, which is everyone, and outright being racist
relaxing around niggers is a recipe for disaster

Attached: 1519016003581.png (1537x769, 314K)

LOL

>research and studies have shown that racists tend to be lower IQ individuals

no

Attached: Nazi IQ's.jpg (540x292, 52K)

hey fit babes u want uggs and ipad?

Attached: uggs and ipad.jpg (2600x1630, 598K)

what about people like Henry Ford and Walt Disney... maybe telling the truth about Jews isnt "racist"?

>pattern recognition, which is a primary component of crystal intelligence
Lmao pattern recognition is like 75-85 IQ

Attached: 1490383170340.png (745x817, 880K)

Bad news for ya bud.

Attached: black-white-iq-distributions.jpg (580x381, 44K)

This is all very true, OP.

Attached: Do Racism, Conservatism, and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand Psychology Today - Google Chrome 12212015 1126 (1126x844, 278K)