Sometimes I wish native americans weren't basically extinct

Sometimes I wish native americans weren't basically extinct.

I mean they're not nigs, and they're pretty exotic and unique looking. Unique genetically too. Shame they kept attacking whites when they already lost and couldn't keep their heads down.

Attached: na-16-600x719[1].jpg (600x719, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uB4JGUzve6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would have been nice if they were large enough that we could have just incorporated them in as states, Charlemagne style.

they killed each other off

10k years and invented a teepee
I really don’t have any sympathy for indigenous people, maybe if they had built a wall to keep the europoors out they wouldn’t be minorities in their own lands
That’s the real takeaway here. You have to keep invaders out

Attached: image.jpg (235x215, 29K)

Don't fall for the "muh noble savage" garbage. They were fucking savages

Attached: magua.jpg (480x320, 39K)

Depends on the tribe, to an extent.

I don't think so. They're all closely related. You still see the same drunkard savage behavior, raping, and wife-beating behavior among various injuns. Whether it's eskimos in alaska or cherokees in oklohoma or indios from guatemala. They're vermin.

To be fair they came to america 20,000 years ago. Whites have been in europe for about 45,000 years.

The aztecs and mayans were starting on something. It does make me wonder.

Attached: 952[1].jpg (1280x720, 145K)

They must be pretty inbred by now. I remember hearing their population keeps decreasing every year, so they must so ugly now that they won't even have sex with each other. Months, years can go by without me seeing an honest to God to injun, but when my dad was a kid he said he saw plenty of them in his neighborhood, though they were already on the decline for sure: You could find these brown paper bags all over the neighborhood; injuns sniffed glue out of them.

I know of this one town in Arizona somewhere that's like 90% injuns of this one tribe. I'm guessing the they get some kind of bennies if they live there or there's a particularly large Listerine factory there.

Attached: 1535634779044.jpg (480x480, 54K)

Have you seen Mexicans? They’re basically Aztecs speaking Spanish.

Unless the tribes were completely isolated, which was rare, they were in a constant state of genocidal war.

Google the hohokam and learn something. Noble savage is a completely retarded myth

>I don't think so. They're all closely related.
Are you high? This continent is fucking massive.

>You still see the same drunkard savage behavior, raping, and wife-beating behavior among various injuns.
People in the modern day are not the same people as the ones who lived over 200 years ago.

America would have Honduras tier crime if the indios were at least 20% of our population.

PNW for the most part were fairly docile

Go to Canada and you’ll rethink that

So you wish you could be mutilated and murdered but not before being tied down and forced to watch a tribe of them rape and murder your wife and children while wearing your scalp for a mask. OK.

These fuckers were not gentile hippies growing corn, smoking a peace pipe, and banging their squaw all day in a flower-filled meadow. They were brutal savages who got LESS of the white man's wrath than they actually deserved. We should have killed them all to the last man. American Manifest Destiny is no different than German Lebensraum except we won and its promise of glory, conquest, living space, and civilization actually came to fruition.

Basically all the halfway good looking ones were already intermingled with for hundreds of years. This left only the ugly or repellent to procreate in the tribe. Now combine that with 350lb acne ridden women and men born with FAS who have drank themselves retarded every day since 6th grade and have the worst whiskey dick you can imagine and you got today's indianz. Now also remember everyone has diabetes, and is on any drug they can fiND also. So you were saying about the birth rate again?

People who grew up anywhere near a rez can verify.

Read Empire Of The Summer Moon.

The Mississippi culture had civilization as well, but it got basically wiped out by disease, unfortunately.

Pretty sure there were some tribes in one region that had basically ritualized warfare to the point that barely anyone ever got killed. Might be mixing that up with some of the tribes the Zulus conquered, though.

I agree that none of the tribes really matched the noble savage concept, though. The tribes ranged from okay to bad.

>Are you high? This continent is fucking massive.
So what? Injuns only migrated over within the past like 13k years. Relatively speaking, they're all incredibly closely related. It's like nitpicking the difference between germans and anglos. We're still talking about a single race of people here.

>People in the modern day are not the same people as the ones who lived over 200 years ago.
Genetically they are, and that's what matters large-scale. Only difference is we now give them gibs so they can get drunk and lay around beating their wives on their sacred burial mounds.

>native americans
>pretty exotic and unique looking

they're literally asian
Lrn2History

Attached: fb54df45ce181a2c2ba9ff3c3c1daa93.jpg (236x309, 16K)

Honestly, as shit pure shit as Oregon turned out making that a Native Country would have been kinda rad. maybe throw in Idaho and Wyoming. Make Washington, Canadian and sell Alaska to pay off the national debt.

> 1000s of years isolated from the rest of the world
> Most abundant natural resources on the planet
> No major technological advancements
> No major cultural, philosophical, societal advancements
> Alcoholic degenerates
> Commit more crimes per capita than most other races
> Don't take care of their communities
> Fuck each other over, rip each other off, and just in general can't make progress as a people because of neverending petty infighting

> Forever blame white people for all of their problems

How are they not like nogs again? Do tell.

Red niggers are every bit as bad as their African counterparts

And from the place they came from, how many time they had been there and what they had invented?

It's their type of society, their type of culture, religion, etc.the reason they didn't evolved like Europeans. Their relationship with nature, philosophy, etc.

Can confirm
Natives are fucked, violent and terrible alcoholics

You don't go to reserves her unless you're native or with natives or they'll shoot you with their fucking bow and arrows then scalp you

They reproduce like fucking rabbits too, all on the countries dime mind you.

They have really high suicide rates too, I think the highest for any ethnicity

Canada has large amounts of natives. They are nogs. They are savages as well. They live off of Canada welfare system

>they reproduce like rabbits
How do they afford that? Do they live on reserves like in the us?

Reminder that the people in this thread calling these dead peoples bloodthirsty savages, are mostly all descended from cultures where elaborate torture devices like the breaking wheel, iron maiden, bronze bull, crucifix, and more were regularly used on their own people or neighbors at around the same time these savages still existed. Furthermore, most of these cultures believed in a vengeful god who sent his son to die an agonizing slow and humiliating death, who's followers then go through a ritual where they symbolically eat his flesh and blood.

Savages hmm...

Attached: 1525866961028.jpg (288x252, 19K)

I dont know why they remind of arabs maybe there is genetic connection between the two in the deep past

I feel like only people who have never lived in close proximity to red niggers romanticise them and their culture. The whole noble savage thing.

Sound familiar?

You stole their land. It is just that you pay them now.

I see a thread about native americans but no pics of native american QTs.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x234, 950K)

Honestly I do respect them. They fought, they lost, it was a struggle of survival of the fittest. As more Europeans awaken we must realize that we are just as subject to the laws of nature as any other species on the planet. We have to fight even harder than they did.

The numbers are so far out of our favor at this point, I honestly thing our only hail Mary here would be to start living in filth and squallor like our European ancestors, develop immunity to powerful viruses, and infect our brown overlords - kick back and watch ebola Chan cleanse the world.

>So what? Injuns only migrated over within the past like 13k years. Relatively speaking, they're all incredibly closely related. It's like nitpicking the difference between germans and anglos. We're still talking about a single race of people here.
You were talking about race? Because the actual thing to discuss is culture, and they were in no way culturally monolithic.

>Genetically they are
But culturally they are not. Genetic determinism is a s retarded as being a blank slater.

Civilization develops and spreads more slowly in times of abundance. No point in fucking around if you've already got what you need. Plus, the plains were filled with nomads, making it incredibly unlikely that civilization would have spread there without a significant difference in technology, or just a flat out conquest.

As far as fault for the current scheme of things, it was white people who set it up, but those white people are dead and gone. Things continue this way due to the natives choosing to live in shitty land.

> this
> deliver to Brocket / Standoff
> abject squalor
> drug and alcohol abuse
> 3/4 of building a haggard
> more gov't services and buildings per capita
> still shitsville

Attached: Standoff Alberta.jpg (1000x750, 129K)

Look at Mexico, that's what we would be like if we still had a large pop of natives.

I saw a 9/10 native mexiQT at the grocery store today. She was dressed kinda goth and blasting that Mexican drug war polka music out of her headphones

Yes
In run down (free) trailers
Everything's paid for them on the reserves, they get welfare + child tax benefits and they qualify for a fuck ton tax breaks.
So they spend their lives on the reserves living in literal squalor, bitching about white people not helping them.
At the same time they have as many kids as possible and drink. But they're terrible with liquor so they all fuck each other up while their kids raise themselves.
So many people go missing on the reserves but they have their own laws and the cops are scared to go there.
Then they bitch about missing people and how white people do nothing to help them.

My mom had to chase native kids (like 5-13 year olds) away from our yard constantly because they would break into our shed and huff the gas for the lawn mower.

pro tip

do not offend any native americans

i was once at a dennys and there were two native americans

i said something like why are so many native americans alcholics

they started YELLING SCREAMING at me i just left

The blood thirsty savage that subdues the other blood thirsty savages wins, that is the lesson of history, be the strongest/toughest/smartest motherfucker on the planet.

Attached: ghandi in civ games.jpg (650x760, 275K)

There are none

Eh, we gave them reservations and now it's basically like having a bunch of micro 3rd world shitholes scattered around our country. With all of the violence, poverty and corruption that entails.

There were residential schools which were intended to ease them into modern society, which might have worked until those kiddy fiddlers in the catholic church got their mitts on the project and turned them into pedophile torture houses.

That's a pretty standard native reaction

I honestly feel bad for alcoholic natives, we should just let them smoke cannabis to counteract the rampant alcohol abuse.

I was meaning more the US native/mixed natives, not really mexicans. You know the ones that basically look white but with jet black hair, makes them look exotic.

I like Native Americans. Especially the women. They are spiritual, intuitive, and funny as fuck.

this

I did work in basic IT teaching for indigenous (amerindians) and nigger (colombian, haiti) immigrants.

Amerindians are basically retarded asians, after some hard period they learn pretty easy and manage to do things by their own. Niggers in the opposite side only chimp and destroy stuff till you do the work for them.

>he fell for the noble savage meme

theyre basically stone age merchants

never trust an injun, especially with your property/personal belongings

That's exactly what I'm talking about. There's more than enough mexicans already.

Inuit are rad, all other tribes can get fucked.

youtu.be/uB4JGUzve6M

kek this.
they take any perceived insult and escalate to violence quickly.
went to uni for semester and one of the chicks was indio.
would get drunk and threaten to stab people all the time saying shit like
>you ain't from the rez
>this is how we do it on the rez
shit like that
she was incredibly loyal to those she viewed as a member of the "tribe" though.
Sadly her tendency towards violence and inability to hold her liquor drove most of us away.

>theyre not nigs

As a mixed native I can honestly tell you most natives are just as shit as nigs. Go out to a reserve some time, you'll swear you actually teleported to some small African village. Including the robbing, rape, substance abuse, domestic violence, and child abuse that comes with your average african tribal village.

>what is Mayan mathematics and astronomy
>what is Incan architecture
Ameriwalmarts truly are the most retarded and illiterate people in earth, no wonder why they eleted a show man as their president and elected literal jewish puppets since ww1

Go to South America if you want some native american enrichment.
You'll be back home after a month, trust me.

I wish I had a native American twink slave.

Such powerful stronk cultures. Couldn't even survive a common cold.

Tell me stories, you'regay

Yeah, they have reserves set aside as per federal law. People can benefit from these if they're counted as Status Indians, which means they have to have close genetic proximity to another Status Indian, I believe one Status parent is the minimum.

As for how the fuck they manage to raise six-plus kids without a job, being under Indian status raises your welfare stipend, along with getting a bonus for every kid you have. This not only allows someone to live their whole adult life without ever being employed, but actually gives an incentive for having more children, as it gives you a larger allowance to blow on coors/pot/whatever.

>as a mixed native
That sucks

Most tribes were migratory over large regions that rival multiple US states combined in size, and they constantly warred with each other.

Just like the Chinese, most natives are a big jumble of DNA from all of the large tribes through their history.

Every single tribe has tribal histories of warfare with other tribes including full bore genocides and mass rapes (whole tribes at a time including any men or children who survived the fighting/invasion.

The Inca's and Maya got lucky that they went balls deep into the jungle mountains where nobody could easily invade then in groups and kept the coastal tribes around them as slaves, vassals, and fishing camps for their cities.

>I mean they're not nigs
Yes, we are. Im native American and my people are uniformly petty, retarded, and uneducated. I dislike them strongly and will marry out and hopefully extinguish the Native component of my blood.

>You could find these brown paper bags all over the neighborhood; injuns sniffed glue out of them.
god this is so sad man. I wish they got their shit together, they're better than our natives. But then again, they lost all they had, you can understand why they resort to drinking and the like

That's not really the same as the northern plains and forest injuns though.

a lot of anti Indian stuff I see kinda forgets to remember that white settlers showed up and just instantly started murdering and committing atrocities, spread diseases, and continued their genocide until like 1920. Then wonder why natives are in bad shape, and say that the only REAL accounts of natives are the ones written by the colonizers.
Like you really think there’s no bias there?
I bet you think Jesus is white too you inbreds

Have you read Tribe?

Well at this point whites won't survive africans just fucking each other and making babies which is even more JUST
also
>ad hominem
burger intellectuals at its best

Just watch some Ryan Dawson videos

Natives were good looking people

Various ethnic groups.

The ones on the south of chile/argentina are the better ones imo, tallern and not incredibly lazy/stupid.

Unfortunately can't say the same of others, for the most cancerous types, look at bolivians.
Semi-retarded welfare leeching midgets that'll move to neighbour countries.
(If bolivia has the highest GDP growth.. it's because they sent all their parasites abroad)

And if you go a bit north, you'll find them mixed up a lot with negroids, good luck with that.

Lucky for us pic related dealt with our own native problem.

Attached: Fructuoso_Rivera.jpg (420x534, 72K)

I look about 99% white, the only native features I got were the thick as fuck hair, and high cheek bones.

I just get treated like I'm white and nobody knows unless I tell them, so its not so bad.

>The ones on the south of chile/argentina are the better ones imo, tallern and not incredibly lazy/stupid.
Sadly they got rekt.

>the only natives to create a mathematical system
>they starved to death because they fucked too much and survived on old corn potatos, and whatever fish wasn't rotten after their slaves dragged them through the jungles and up the mountians
>they didn't have a written language, only barely grasped the idea of tin3 passage/recording

pls.

tribes which were not violent were likely livestock for the dominant tribe.
as slaves
though legitimate peaceful tribes did exist, they were certainly a minority. yet the jew wishes you to believe otherwise.
also, the image you think of native culture. their style, their fashion, their music.. all comes after white intervention. and mostly from the 19th century (1800s)

though, there is a secret the natives hold which make them highly valuable in my opinion. but i certainly cannot tell of it

Attached: 1535035795857.jpg (1000x1443, 187K)

They would have continued living their way of life for 1,000s of more years. We won’t. Harmony with nature is not a bad thing.

Explain the hair thing cos Euros get really thick hair as well, i'm Scottish and it runs in my mothers side of the family. Sucks cos i get a haircut and it fills back in super fast >

>wipes out 1/3rd of all e*ropoids in ur path

Attached: flea.jpg (450x300, 95K)

European hair is thin as shit, that's part of the reason you bald so fast

I don't even know what's real and what's not.
Indians are like a myth of something that existed years ago, like some fantasy fairy tale.
So much white guilt...

You people are fucking morons. We were far superior cleary but these guys got fucked over and many of the pre-Columbian cultures were more advanced than any in niggerdom, cameldom, and on par with many of the gook cultures. They got absolutely fucked by disease, its a tragedy and a fine example of what happens when a bunch of invaders cross a body of water

Not the case on my mothers side of the family (Clan Ross), her father had a thick head of hair even when it went white. My old mans side on the other hand is thin and they bald fast. Me and my bro got the thick hair.

They're primitive savages.
They were cutting body parts off of their enemy's and taking them as trophys- just 100 years ago.
They burned down entire forests to create more grasslands for buffalo- their one major food source. And that destroyed habitat for thousands of other species.
If the white man hadn't come along, north america would be a wasteland today like the Australian outback.

Not guilt for me, i just have a Pocohontas fantasy.

The Mayans and Aztecs had these crazy floating aquaponic systems/cities that left Cortez and his men absolutely awestruck when they came across them. They put anything Rome had to absolute shame.

Mexico has a lot of them, and the native siberians and eskimos are almost the same thing

Dont worry, you'll be joining them real soon, cracker

Yes we were savages who actually built all those devices you just listed instead of just pointy rocks and sticks. Savage means not only bloodthirsty but amoral, stupid, and backwards which describes the "native American" (even though America never existed before whites) perfectly.

I googled the hohokam and they seem to be peacefull agrarian types that went extinct before the europeans arrived. I don't understand your post.

>Not guilt for me, i just have a Pocohontas fantasy.

But this fantasy is based off something that isn't real?

Baldness is inherited from your mother's side.

No guilt here
The only people that feel bad for natives are affluent "progressive" people who have never met one

they were scalping each other thousands of years before the white man showed up

Attached: 383fe9c9fc213ccda5d9aa5c8eea318e_god-of-the-month-tezcatlipoca-wewastetime-aztec-human-sacrifice-dra (864x960, 709K)

Hope you like beer guts and limited teeth

dont worry, theres like billions of other asians in the world

It's not fair to call someone progressive when the only exposure to natives is through fucking movies and TV.

I myself only ever met one native person, a kid in foster care.

I don't know anything about that, all i know is that her father had really thick hair and i ended up with really thick dirty blonde hair.

>Limited teeth
Look at my flag