What will be Jow Forums's meme response when Trump goes to prison?

What will be Jow Forums's meme response when Trump goes to prison?

Inb4 Larping about physical violence. You're all skinny manlets and big titty losers, so let's skip the bullshit.

Attached: 1535059196168m.jpg (1024x596, 104K)

Attached: 1534958814615.jpg (2000x1000, 159K)

you cant send a sitting president to prison
he would have to be removed from office which has never happened in the history of this nation

Meme a civil war into existence and eat tendies.

What´s amazing to me is that trump has objectively done amazing things for the US even with such a short term in office. Let´s just take the very racist thing as making african american unemployment the lowest it has ever been in US history. And these idiots still want to try to fabricate some reason to throw him in jail, and feel good about trying to do so. Simply amazing when you think about it. What should he do to avoid prison? Cure cancer? I think that´s a bit of a lofty requirement don´t you think?

Attached: 1535194123783.jpg (1242x1754, 608K)

I’m going to march through the local “victory” celebration liberals will have, while waving an American flag. I won’t fight back as the thousand tiny, malnourished arms slap me to death for my display of patriotism. There’s no use being alive if Trump is illegally thrown from office, and my sacrifice will serve as motivation for my fellow pedes who will be forced into liberalization camps.

Attached: NANNY NANNY BOO BOO.png (520x279, 35K)

Trump 2020! REEEE!!!!!

>jobs, not well paying jobs
> A booming market supported by slave wages
So impressive, user

>don´t give black people jobs. That´s slavery user.
Ah it´s not good enough for you satan? Oh well.

I am a fat manlet.
Why you attack us?
Why attack innocents in the incel contention webpage?

Attached: 1535595391997m.jpg (1024x640, 96K)

I'd be celebrating. I love Trump, and hope he succeeds, but honestly I can't wait to start electrocuting gays and muslims under President Pence

Attached: 1535677280988.png (811x519, 528K)

start shooting liberals.

you think he is going to prison? between him, mad max and the riots in france and germany im prety sure we are heading into global war. not a mere world war. thats a boxing match. no a global war where the white devil will not be allowed basic peace of mind and everything thats been done over the past 2 decades will be returned in kind

sooo yea he will die of a health complication due to contaminated what ever and thats that. hillary will to.

>What will be Jow Forums's meme response when Trump goes to prison?
>surely orange man is finish this time, 267th times the charm r-right comrades?

Someone doesn't wanna go to work tomorrow.

Imagine being such a beta bitch that you have to go to an anonymous website to insult people and feel tough. Sage in all fields

It would change nothing. We would meme another radical into existence and continue trolling the status quo.

This "Palmer Report" nutcase is seriously in need of a mental health assessment.

war