Where should we all move to?

I live in Arizona and I'm sick of the Mexicans everywhere.
I want to move to a place that is right wing, mostly white, nice landscape.
I think we should all pick an area and move there that way we can influence/take over local politics, homeowners associations, businesses etc.

So what is the best state/area for us to move to? So far I'm leaning towards the northern Idaho panhandle. Specifically the Coeur d'Alene area. It's white, religious, rural, but a quick commute to Spokane, Washington for work.

Attached: northernidahopanhandle.png (1200x1851, 187K)

>Idaho pic
Fuck off, Were full.

I'm white dumbass

fuck off we're full

t. another idahoan

>HOA

Found the urban dwelling cancer faggot.

please dont come, we dont need more mutts

HOA is powerful because then you can plant weeds in the niggers yard and then fine him until he moves

I'm 100% white on 23andme

HOAs are jewish.

What about Mayne? Mostly White as far as I remember.
Sorry for the shittiest tier of my people in your country, they fucked it up along mudslimes

Isn't Maine mostly liberal?

HOAs prevent niggers because niggers are too lazy to pick their weeds. If jews use a weapon we must also use that same weapon.

Being white doesn't matter. I want kick all the colors of the rainbow out if I had it my way plus your a mutt. You are also rootless and are part of the problem.

Spokane is a shit though.

Maine is 95% white and there is an abundance of work

Come home white man

Attached: 83CEB6FA-651C-451F-8BEE-727292F96D27.jpg (640x1136, 149K)

As long as you're one of the good ones. Tons of Californians are moving out here and they kinda just shit it up. beyond that though, really nice hiking and IIRC they were working on passing a bill that didnt require you to have a license to concealed carry.

>Isn't Maine mostly liberal?
Hell, I believe it is, but is mostly White and their infrastructure is nice, maybe that makes you stay. But, if you're not convinced, just take a look at the chart and decide

Attached: Immigration-Chart-1910-to-2010-.png (640x1095, 145K)

PLZ DO NOT MOVE TO IDAHO, we already have enough people here

Fuck off coward.

We're full, fuck off. Don't invite him phone poster

Attached: Guid_Apple.jpg (880x625, 26K)

Northern New England.

this retarded """meme""" needs to die

also to the last guy you spelt you're* wrong so if anyone is a nigger it's you

it's obvious.

Attached: New_England_old_map.png (507x633, 689K)

Why do all west coast transients want to move to Idaho?
Fuck off

what a faggot. instead of running why don't you grow a pair and fight for your land. you are the exact cuck that you despise.

look motherfucker WE dun told you....CANADA now get the fuck out OUR country. so that WE can built OUR wall

What's Montana like?

The Berkshires being overrun by young right wingers would make headlines. It's the best place to raise a family, and there are tons of cheap houses.

Attached: Come-Home.png (1200x517, 1.27M)

I also was referring to spics, Asians, and Indians in my selection

Also no, you are diluting our culture and preventing ethno-genesis from taking place

Fuck off we're full.
>Idahofag

Fuck off we're full.

Come to the south. More than half the whites are already racially aware and states like georgia can use more good conservatives

Not great. If they find out you're from california they will actually crucify you and your mutt family.

Idaho is a butthole.
Choose Oregon.

North Dakota seems good. I visited there, didn’t see a single minority.

Western Oregon is fine, but eastern Oregon is rightfully Idaho clay

Any place that's majority white also has massive alcohol, drug, and corruption problems.

I hear Northern Idaho is basically White Mafia. The same family will own half the restaurants, the car dealership, the hotels, and also run the police department, so if you get on their bad side you're fucked.

Basically you're part of the family or you're an outsider who gets to be shit on.

That's how it is in my 85% white town in the PNW.

Obviously I prefer it to spicsville, nigsville, chongsville, etc. I mean, compared with the alternatives it can't be beat.

But don't go fooling yourself that some 90% white city or county is going to be free of problems.

I'm from Colorado

Just a joke. Californians are a cancer that are also killing Colorado.

I thought Colorado was already was

Alcohol and drugs aren't really a problem unless your near twin. Corruption is true though. I've had to watch as my dad's hometown was nearly killed economically by the freemasons. Only the Mormons could push back and are now slowly taking over the town.

It is. The dudeweed vote didn't start the pozz, but it sure did accelerate it

This

Currently live in Spokane and im trying to move to Idaho in the next year due to better people and better gun laws. I dont care for CDA but i like the Rathdrum and Spirit Lake area.

You can come to Idaho so long as you don't bring any Commie bullshit with you.

>Cousins are from Georgia
>They were grab-assing eachother the last time I saw them
>One of them grab-assed my little sister
No thanks

Every Jow Forumslack should move to Sandpoint

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-094252.jpg (1920x1080, 992K)

I wanna to say fuck off, but Eastern Washington is almost Idaho and think it should be our clay. How long has your family lived in the area?

I'd like to settle in the appalachian part of Maine, I feel like New england could always be a white refuge if the states were turned red.

No were full, don't invite refugees in

Sandpoint nigger
heaps of jobs here

As I've said before, no. Fuck off, were full

you fuck off
more Jow Forumslacks in Sandpoint the better

Seriously Idaho is being flooded with more Californians than I've ever seen please make it end

No we're not, Bryan. To be honest though, the southern part is getting overrun by spics. The Pocatello to Boise corridor is like little Mexico.

The south is mostly nice though. We could use more conservatives to stop the libshit tide

they're the conservative ones though
they're fleeing for their lives
>t. son of LA County Sheriff's Dept. officer

Born and raised in Spokane, my dads from Lewiston and my mom grew up on a ranch near Helena, MT. My family almost moved to Post Falls when i was younger but changed their mind.

Cool, you past the test.

jesus christ you're a cringey fuck

Attached: Jacques DIALLO Facebook 1.png (713x961, 410K)

Northern Idaho here. Moscow needs more conservatives, send help please.

Attached: 2E9F5E7C-E018-4AC8-A7D4-BD79C8725C54.jpg (640x1136, 127K)

Not here, that's for sure.

Try Sweden or something, they're pozzed enough to let anyone in.

>they're the conservative ones though
I hope so, but accepting california refugees carries the same problems as accepting muslim refugees. Come on goy, only 25% of the m&ms are poison. Just take a handful.

Dude, Sandpoint is cucked. There piece in the local news a few years past about a piece on some minority chick being defended against racism. Just some teen throwing shade and four adults coming and chased him off. Pol might do the place better but it won't fix its problems

They are still left of the Idaho Republican party. They purple rhinos that turn democrat whenever things get too conservative. I've met too many people like that to inherently trust them

Just being a volunteer border control guard.

I'd suck em

fuck off we're full

I like Sandpoint but due to my job i need to be a little bit closer to spokane.

NORTHERN Californian here. I am torn between standing my ground here and building a better life with my own people in Idaho, Know that I haven't moved to ID already out of respect for your state and its people. I hate the pozz and I don't want to see Idaho go the way of Or and Wa

just move to Northern Arizona dipshit

white isn't a race it's an ethnicity. What European bloodlines?

Moscow, is the exception. That town is so pozzed by academia and the students it is sad. The only positive thing about it is that dirty sanchez chant years back at a basketball game.
>t. Former U of I student

Attached: gorilla-fear.png (851x559, 157K)

I haven't read the other posts, but, imho, you should kill anyone that doesn't look 'American'

That will slow down Immigration, fo sho.

Just try to make Jefferson State. Be Idaho on the coast

Arizona is worth fighting for. Don't be a pussy.

>right wing
>mostly white

Can I interest you in the fine country side of Montana?

i live in upstate ny and this is very false.
it's all white and pretty wholesome, especially the more rich areas. there are VERY few nogs and only mexicans in the tourist seasonal villages.
the winters suck here though.
t. 2 hrs south of Canada, NY

Utah is the only four corners state that isn't poz'd

>I haven't moved to ID already out of respect for your state and its people.
I don't live in Idaho. I just recognize that certain californians are cancer. You should look into the Northwest Front.

Every place is at least a little poz'd. Being a pussy won't fix it.

this is an awful post and i ask of you to please not post again thank you

mexicans are great. the ones i like are honest and can fix anything. plus there are hot girls. are you guys insane wtf

>Isn't Maine mostly liberal?
And now the crux of the problem. New Hampshire and Maine are probably the whitest states in the US and they are also filled with the most pale skinned cucks. White people in general are self destructive, there was no reason you couldn't have maintained these two states as white ethnostates but you all threw it away. Right now NH is 94% and dropping, and Maine probably 92% and dropping.

>be a hick, honest and fix anything. plus there are some hot girls
We've already have that social niche filled here. plus they don't smell like beans and onions

Nigger

Everyone is recommending New England so i'll change up the pace a little bit. Move into one of the suburbs in any of these counties, this is where the true americans live

Attached: whiteethnostate.png (3675x2350, 1.6M)

You have my attention

Fuck off, we're full.