Nogging on

metro.co.uk/2018/08/30/boy-17-raped-in-broad-daylight-near-city-centre-car-park-7897304/

Attached: IMG_20180831_014318_406.jpg (1080x1261, 212K)

Poor kid. He's got full-blown AIDS now

>white boys

Any 17 year old lad who couldn't defend themselves from a middle aged nigger deserved to be raped

Was probably a queer or soiboy

>Was probably a queer or soiboy
I thought that was implied by him being British?

Good old Australia

XDDDDDD

haha, is this how you retort when you're proven wrong? no wonder you've lost your country

It was low hanging fruit honestly, and really you can't say anything leaf when your country's 70% white

STFU LEAF!!!
>this is your leader

Attached: 1534781697245.jpg (960x540, 312K)

PART AND ARSEHOLE

OI SPREAD THOSE CHEEKS MATE

yeah but im not in denial, nor did i vote for him...?
yours isnt any better, but you can keep lying to yourself. probably stop posting though, it would be a shame if your police found out you didnt renew your "posting stupid shit like a retard" license.

Ah, a spotless yard. Much better.

Attached: bitethebarrel.png (3500x1607, 2.86M)

man nigger aids is the worst kind too :(

First you needed a license for the BBC. Now you need a license to avoid the BBC.

Well, yes we are still whiter faggot and I'd probably stop posting before your get a van driven through your house or the shariah police come and behead you with your cuck pm

>non white by 2030
This is you Canada and you’re cheering it on.

Did he had a license to give away his boipussy?

Did he have a loicence for inter-racial sex? If not I'm afraid it was him who raped that poor black man.

He was that kind of boy anyway.

>we are still whiter
yup and those who aren't white are all mudslimes and niggers. Our non whites are chinks, and westernized arabs. once again, delude yourself, but you still live in a shithole you brexxit faggot

at what point in that post was i cheering it on? typical 56% mutt education

Beautiful.

>westernised arabs

Kek, at least I don't have to walk 15 miles to a store out in the wilderness where I have to pay $20 for a loaf of bread and if I'm not raped by refugees on my way there I'll go home and rape my dog

Attached: IMG_1490.jpg (624x551, 52K)

Underrated.