I VOTED TRUMP BECAUSE HE WILL STAND UP FOR AMERICAN WORKERS

>hurr durr muslim obama spends all his time golfing and wasting tax payer dollars
>spends $26.98 million alone on flights to Mar-a-Lago in 13 months
>Outspending Obama
>Gives billions in welfare to his big business establishment buthas
>Cuts proposed pay raise that would adjust federal worker salaries to offset annual inflation of 2%
This man is an outsider. He will stick it to those greedy kikes and big businessmen. He is the VOICE of the workers. I know how im voting nov 9, you??

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 10.34.53 am.png (2342x1674, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth
youtube.com/watch?v=56EL5F7_to0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5

Attached: TrumpGlobalist.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

yeah but he is still enraging lbtards so it is a net positive for the country

it is epic indeed bröther

Fuck you dumb bitch. If you are even in Ameroca, and can't see the prosperity all around you, you are a dumb fucker

I voted Trump so we would stay out of Syria.

So far I'm pretty happy with the job he's done.

inshallah brother

>implying federal workers deserve more money.

uhh

Good, they already make bank, get the most paid holidays, and don't deserve any money. You should really try bacon, because it is one of God's delicious gifts from one of his creatures that man domesticated and bred for eating.

>federal civilians
>niggers and useless trash
>needing more money

trump should give cap federal pay at 100,000 across the board. no one needs that much money

>federal workers
I don't know if this holds true in the states but in Canada federal "workers" are lazy shits that sit on their ass all day collecting their pension payed for by actual hard working Canadians. If this is true in the states as well why the fuck do they deserve a raise. Also if you cut taxes does it not also make since to cut spending?

Attached: 1535504742594.gif (1000x563, 1.44M)

90% of federal workers are black women who don't actually do any work.

>so we would stay out of Syria.
>*strikes Syria*
>So far I'm pretty happy with the job he's done.
>being this retarded

Attached: pMvU4Ag.png (1155x1006, 219K)

>I VOTED TRUMP BECAUSE HE WILL STAND UP FOR AMERICAN WORKERS
NOPE

you voted for trump because he is not hillary, sanders or jeb bush

I’m voting for Zambidis.

People who want to make money need to learn to succeed in the private sector.

Take off the meme flag, shill.

>hiring freeze and wage freeze for the bureaucracy
was always one of his policies, and limiting the scope of our bloated government is a good thing.

Hell yea

>implying workin americans deserve higher living expenses
>implying trump aint a hypocritical of the highest order

ok

Same this actually will change my vote if I'm effected. I actually applied to be apart of his staff within nuclear as I have experience as an operator and an engineer. There is already a shortage of skilled workers in the government, low wages is the number one reason why positions can't be filled.

For example if you're a Civil Engineer, you can work in the Federal DoD and make 39k out of University. If you work private you can make as much as 80k, but the average is around 60k out of school.

Attached: 1522792999619.png (666x666, 266K)

This right here. The only federal employees who are actually needed are ICE, customs officers and air traffic controllers. And the guys manning the nukes. Fuck everyone else on the federal tit.

>Government employees
>Workers

Pick one.

We did a strike on the syrian air force base where we killed 200 russians, then we went home.

We're not involved in a full scale ground war like Hillary would have gotten us into.

They would have turned that into Afghanistan 2.0 and we would be there for another 15-20 years

A pay increase for Federal employees means:

More taxes Levied on the citizens

And/or

They pay for it by "printing" more money, making the money I make worth less...

Attached: 19417114_1649171951777134_7913155332200052627_o.jpg (1365x2048, 243K)

>federal
>lmao
>workers

Damn, theyre doing such a good cost effective job. . .

100+ Tomahawk missiles fired
70+ intercepted
No casualties.

>federal workers
Oxymoron.

>
>
>

If you grow the gdp at 4.2% you get a pass. Obama was doing this shit and gdp was falling behind inflation, even with the Jew fed covering for him and lying about real inflation numbers.

>Gives billions in welfare to his fellow multi-billionaires
>he stands up for us

try and dodge that one

Holy fuck someone else who believes that government work is just another welfare program. So fucking right.

I honestly never cared about king nigger going golfing or on vacation and I don't care about drumpf's either

Also not a single fucking person
Who is a genuinely self sufficient adult, considers federal employees members of the Proletariat...

Attached: 14956537_1451799838167658_6717505970278223007_n.jpg (960x625, 59K)

>t. too dumb and socially inept to qualify for a good job

praise him

Obama and his stimulus with 0% federal rate did grow the economy. But it was nothing like Trump has done.

Fake News

Attached: 9ryi94qfpaj11.jpg (750x1054, 74K)

no i dont see shit i see homeless people and mass migrations from liberal states but in those states people where able to live before but not now

How is the voice of the workers when he cancels the Federal raise so HE can have a big tax break? The companies are using their tax break money to give CEOs raises and buying back stock. Neither of these help the average guy. If you vote for him for the reason you gave, you are the dumbest fuck EVER!

>American workers
>Federal employees
Shill harder, faggot.

Billions in welfare
Is not:
Billions in taxes not being taken from them and given to someone else

Attached: 23380121_1711422218907980_7106708342574079168_n.jpg (480x324, 29K)

Sure.
It's very simple, I dont measure my success by other people's lives.
I'm happy, my paychecks are bigger, and I'm not getting fucked by UHC.
But I guess you're the type of guy who's day is wasted when his neighbor has a bigger car, huh?

just fire them all.

we don't need a federal government.

Aww no pay raise for Obama holdovers.

Glorious Ruler Trump sticking it to government workers. YES!

Attached: worldwidetrump.gif (800x600, 1.08M)

I always love when Trump tards bring this up because they do not know what they are talking about.
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

You cannot see a difference from Obama to Trump.

YAS!

I hope he fires them next. The less federal bureaucrats the better. In'sallah

>if you mess with some numbers a bit you can make it look like youre doing a good job and get a pass

everyone who is actually poor knows things are pretty much the same shit

sike, I didn't vote for Trump cunts

(im not a braindead retard)

Federal workers median salaries are WAY above the provate sector. Federal workers are lucky we haven't hung them yet. OP is a kike faggot.

AMERICA IS IN THE RED, WE CAN'T AFFORD IT. BUY RAMEN FUCKERS.

Trump hasnt even hit a full term yet and is already 4.2% shill.

Attached: 1535505486316.jpg (743x708, 97K)

He's delivering on everything I wanted him to. Fuck the public sector!

canned veggies

Show your flag, lol

Attached: 1488.png (800x450, 389K)

This actually saves the government zero dollars. Because Congress already appropriated this money for the agencies, all freezing salaries does is allow the agency to spend the money on other things.
In other words; the agency is going to spend this money regardless, so no money is "saved." This just purely fucks over federal employees, many of whom haven't gotten raises in a while. It's a great way for Trump to drive home a message of "cutting waste" while simultaneously messaging that he's attacking government bureaucrats, while also not actually making any changes.

Attached: 1532056275053.jpg (1700x1200, 1.34M)

>2018
>caring about federal employees especially in bullshit clerical/office positions not STEM related

hang yourself, faggot

I did dickhead ;PPPP

Obama had several quarters that were higher. Several nations put in extra orders for thing like basedbeans to head off the tariffs and next quarter will be lower as a result.

Trump bankrupted our country to create a few minor blips, the repatriation of cash was a one time boost. Its down hill from here buddy.

>federal workers
>not actual contributing members of society

>sike

Attached: Corky.jpg (460x460, 135K)

>basedbeans
Onions beans, fucking auto correct.

>fat sperg on Jow Forums
>contributing member of society
pick one

Civ fed workers get paid 20 plus per hour and hardly have to do dick. Plus those benefits. It's OK to be mad that your sand government only pays you in the rocks used to beat your wife just admit it Mohammad

>federal workers
>working americans
pick one

>Obama had several quarters that were higher.
Lying nigger lies

This. Trump is nice, I would have cut their jobs.

>Everything I disagree with is fake news.
kek, go to bed Trump its late.

They don't get the best benefits though and they tend to live in areas with higher costs of living.
Also this for all you faggots ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=56EL5F7_to0

This

Also saged

Yes, federal civilian employment is a safe haven for minority women and man children. All are lazy sacks of shit who want raises every year without merit. We only need Federal Law Enforcement Agencies not office workers. Contract that shit out.

Those raises are to keep up with inflation which is one way private sector folk keep getting screwed over with.

Federal workers aren't really workers. They are leeches that you can't fire no matter how bad they suck at their job. Boo Hoo ATF and DHS contractors don't get more of my tax money.

>in Canada federal "workers" are lazy shits that sit on their ass all day collecting their pension payed for by actual hard working Canadians
Yeah user, it's the same here in the USA

>I know how im voting nov 9, you??
Yep. I sure do. Hint: it's not for these communist nigger and spic candidates you are offering up.

the govt is 99% administration it needs to be gutted. putting an end to undeserved pay raises is a good first step

>Public servants
>Real jobs

>imagining Federal offices full of bitches like Omarosa Manigault

federal workers should be paid minimum wage, they get the benefit of all their premiums being paid for by taxes.
This includes ALL federal workers and not limited to some

>civilian federal workers

Good. Their pay is already much higher than the median nation average and they get stupidly good benefits and every holiday known to man off.

without government jobs the black middle class wouldn't exist. that doesn't mean there wouldn't be any individual blacks who make enough money to be middle class, there would be, but rather that number would be so low on the national scale they couldn't be considered a group

He wants to get rid of Federal workers through attrition.

ok, this is epic

>federal employees
>doing any work
>ever
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK THOSE USELESS, LEACHING, NIGGERS

lol no he's just trying to ramp up support of idiots like you. It's not even really raises he's cancelling but cost-of-living adjustments. Those dollars will just be spent on others instead of actually decreasing the size of the government.
Such chumps ITT
>we need more law enforcement!
>we need a big strong military!
>we need a bigger wall!
>we need bigger tariffs!
>but at the same time we want less gubmit
Holy shit the absolute state

Attached: 1524695686772.jpg (731x588, 55K)

>the prosperity all around you
Thanks to Obama, not Trump

Triple the body fat percentage. For all her faults, at least Omarosa isn't the typical morbidly obese black woman.

We're nationalists you stupid fucking faggot. Take that Jewish Milton Friedman bullshit back to whatever shithole your black ass came from.

>Goatfucker doesn't like DRUMPF
COLOR ME SURPRISED, ACHMED

Attached: 1475180673472.jpg (480x480, 21K)

nobody believes your inflated headlines that try to paint a picture with no context anymore shills.Cry wolf enough and you just get ignored

Attached: 1530800394592.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

government spending and faggot federal workers that do nothing all day except stare at their fucking desk need to fucking GO!

BASED TRUMP! MAGA! FUCK FEDERAL SPENDING! FUCK TAXES!

Attached: libertarian pol.png (1000x1000, 180K)

>wasting more tax dollars giving criminal prosecution to illegal aliens stead of just deporting as was done before when you don't even have to
>illegal immigration was decreasing but border crossings have gone up again by people spiting you
>thinking a wall will help at the illegal situation at all and not be a yuuge waste of your tax dollars
>not even at war but we need a massive bloated militiary
>but it's totally not a police state

Attached: 346346565.jpg (601x583, 59K)

Government workers are parasites.

here's a story for how worthless government workers are.
>file a business tax form a week late
>get a $390 fine from feds
>ok fair enough I pay it, send check in certified mail
>check is cashed
>2 weeks after check is cashed get a letter saying I never paid it
>fine is now like $391 with interest
>no surprise this is the government this shit happens all the time one hand doesn't know what the other is doing
>call the IRS and explain that I sent the check certified mail on such and such a date and that they cashed the check
>black woman on the line
>she disconnects on me
>call back
>get a new black woman, explain this shit again
>turns out the original notice they sent back in July was incorrect
>fine wasn't supposed to be $390 at the beginning of the year it changed to $400
>so now with the payment I sent I owe $10.01 - of course they add interest to money they never told me about
>say a new notice is coming out to me
>confirm that the 2 notices I received, the initial and the one saying I'm late I should ignore
>ok
>get notice today, says I owe $401 with interest
So now I get to waste another 45 minutes on hold with these fucks only to have another sheboon disconnect on me in order to maybe get this resolved.

whats up shariablue

sage

Attached: Laststraw.png (1000x764, 210K)

based
redpilled
checked
underrated
(You)

Government workers don't do work

WORKERS BTFO!

Imagine falling for this.
Söy vey!

Attached: 1528576281641.jpg (554x439, 64K)