Where to keep money?

I don't want to spend a few decades working all for the banks to crash. How do I store wealth?

Attached: Tadakichi-san.jpg (491x357, 25K)

Melbournite here.

Property, just waiting for china's economic collapse.

>wealth
acquire land.
barricade it.

You could also buy a little gold and silver, in physical form, and hold it.

Buy beanie babies

Buy Crypto and Precious Metals. Silver and gold.

>50% ETF
>25% precious metals
>15% crypto
>10% cash on hand

Recession is just around the corner. Wait 2 years from when panic sets in, and decrease your precious metals holdings down to 10% and decrease your crypto holdings down to 5%. Use the proceedings and the cash you have on hand to invest in real estate.

Pat yourself on the back and ask yourself why everyone doesn't do this, since the economy is cyclical. Short answer: Because most people are retarded.

Attached: 1534600638728.jpg (465x403, 24K)

S&P500 or Total Stock Market Index Fund. Or buy land and develop it somehow.

Diversify.

Cash is King right now. The stock market is going to come back down. If your a gambler though, I'd consider some short positions in the near future, especially if you have a prediction for how certain politics events will play out.

Record highs means record drops and soon. I wish I got in when Trump won. I would have made 20%-40% in two years.

>Wait 2 years from when panic sets in
Do you mean 2 years afterward?

invest in materials. Gold is good, also platinum. Don't invest in real estate if you are looking for long term after banks crash.

An important one is to invest in the ability to produce food. We will ostensibly revert to medieval living to an extent and in those times the people with the food became powerful and wealthy.

Yes. Mark the day the panic sets in on your calendar. Wait 2 years.

>Don't invest in real estate
>An important one is to invest in the ability to produce food

Real estate or rather airable land is the number one insurance policy against financial collapse.

Under you're fucking bed faggot and inside the pillows

dump all of it into crypto. Borrow as much money as you can and dump all of it into crypto. Sell off all of your possessions and dump the money into crypto.

>Diversify
This. I have a quarter mil in cash, a bit more in stocks, about $50k in IRA shit, 40 lbs. of silver and a half pound of gold, and am going to be acquiring property this year as well once I roll my current home equity into some rentals.

The more you diversify, the less likely any one factor will be your downfall. Don't be like the old fucks who kept it all in retirement accounts that crashed in 2001/2002 so that people had to delay their retirement a decade.

put it in my dogs ass

FALs

Attached: Rhodesian Flag and FAL.jpg (652x743, 83K)

>Purchasing real estate now

When will you learn.

You better have a means to defend it then

>Buy Crypto

Magical computer bux doesn't real. Precious metals are patrician tho.

up your ass

I don't have a bank account (because of child support) so I just use Paypal. Never gave me any issues. I also hoard cash.