Pro circumcision thread, uncut fags BTFO forever

I'm only making this because nobody has ever made one to counter the retarded divide and conquer threads that get posted here about anti-circumcision nonsense.

First of all. A good half of this board is probably Christian so it's important for you anti-circ faggots to know that YOU CAN'T GET INTO HEAVEN unless you're circumcized, according to God. It's literally called the Sign of the Covenant.

Circumcision is good for you, you didn't think that you were getting off scott free wihout any pain did you gents? No, God tells us we need to toil, and cut our dicks, much like he tells women that they will never have a childbirth that doesn't involve pain and that they will bleed once a month for being whores.

God had a good reason to have you cut your dick, health reasons. Especially back in the day. Who do you think would fare better, the tribe with the uncut cocks that were infecting their mates with their bacteria ridden cocks and causing woman and baby killing diseases. It's for a similar reason why God told his children not to eat shellfish or pig although the Mark of the Covenant is much more important, you can still get into heaven if you've eaten pig or shellfish. If you're not already cut then you should get it done and your parents were Godless shitheads btw...

Go to blessywahowah.com if you want the best source for a compilation of the oldest extant sources presented in an easily digestible format.

>Pop Quiz: Why is Michealangelo's portrayal of David an innacurate? Also, AMA about circumcision, God, or the Covenant.

Attached: David.jpg (683x866, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUxLQXp3TYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks (((fellow white man)))

Observing the rites of the Mosaic law qua the Mosaic law is tantamount to denying that Jesus is the Christ.

So no, practicing the old law is a sin and will endanger your salvation.

Attached: 22012018150429.jpg (900x1063, 278K)

Sorry for typos. It's how you can tell I'm not a shill like these Godless anti-circ fag d&c shills

my foreskin feels so good lads

I love playing with it

Attached: 1494246951956.png (948x960, 544K)

theres no real reason for circumcision at childbirth. some people need to be circumcised and some don't. it's not a one size fits all, nothing in life ever is.

at the same time, men who are circumcised blame their circumcision for all of their unhappiness, men who are uncut with small egos use being uncut as a way to feel superior, and women use their preference to put down either men who are cut or uncut.

REJECT all of the above.

You're a retard. Yahowsha(Jesus) said that he didnt come to change any of the Towrah or Prophets. Paul is the only one who said maybe not circumcize een though he circed his buttboy Timothy. Paul also contradicted everything Yahowsha(Jesus) and Yahowah(God) ever said. Christianity = Paul's religion. Throw out Paul and you're good. Yahowsha(Jesus) called Paul the wolf in sheeps clothing(Benjamite)

In my timeline David is circumcised.

The foreskin is a symbol for the veil that covers reality; cut away the veil to reveal what is there - a mushroom totem.

Attached: Unknown-3.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Indeed. It states in the bible that not having foreskin will deny you heaven. Imagine all those Chistian men in the US that have been denied paradise due to Dr. Kellog

Attached: 1535380549801.jpg (650x641, 44K)

You should tell the millions of men women and children that perished throughout history due to dick bacteria all about how not being circumcized doesnt matter

No Jesus, said that "For verily I say unto you, Till. heaven and earth pass, one jot or one. tittle shall in no wise pass from. the law, TILL ALL BE FULFILLED."

You and every other filthy heretic falsely accuse Paul of altering the teachings of Jesus, and that Jesus's real teachings are actually your heretical views.

Liberals, Nazis, Mohammadans, Gnostics all do this.

Most of them didn't fulfill any of the other conditions to enter Heaven to begin with so it doesn't really matter anyways.. but yah

youtube.com/watch?v=VUxLQXp3TYg

>Most of them didn't fulfill any of the other conditions to enter Heaven to begin
How so?

Christian men in US haven't assented to circumcision as a religious rite, for the most part. They were circumcised when they were babes and not for religious reasons.

So in no sense are they guilty of any sin in this respect.

just wash your dick LOOOOOOOL

TILL ALL THE BULFILLED, and then he goes on to describe the heavens wrapping up and a bunch of similarly major supernatural things happen which have not happened. Fuck off Paulfag. I'm pretty sure if Yahowsha wanted people to stop cutting their cocks he wouldve told them, it's a pretty big deal. He wouldnt have left it to the guy that contradicted literally everything else he said to do that, funny that,

The greeks thought having your dick rolled back was like another level of being naked, it was especially embarrassing/ funny. Circumcision is making yourself naked in front of God, it represents the pursuit of intellect over sexual degeneracy.

Attached: nastyturtledicks.jpg (620x413, 35K)

When you think about it, it is roughly equivalent to a woman walking around with her snatch propped open.

They didn't attend the first 3 of Yah's 7 Called Out Assemblies.. for starters.. Several other conditions none of them fulfilled. Check out the link posted in OP

That brings me solace, thanks user

Attached: 1526845287899.jpg (503x1012, 140K)

Jesus explicitly talks about no longer needing circumcision, he talks to the greets about being "every white whole", among other more explicit passages. So there goes your "muh bible quote argument", fucking retard.

Also: we have showers. We have soap. We have for a while.

I'll take goodd hygiene + better sex all day, you mutiliated faggot.

enjoy your calloused cock, you canadian cuckold

annual Called Out Assemblies*

>Jesus explicitly talks about no longer needing circumcision
Source needed. Lying piece of shit

This is your mind on Judaism
Cut off your left ear, for God :)

>ooo i wanna be naked before god

weird faggot. your logic goes from anecdote about greeks to a jump about being even more naked in front of god to enjoying sex less (for intellectual reasons?)

what if, just what if...you could enjoy sex more and not be an utter fucking animal only masturbating? imagine that---not having to cut off your cock tip because jews and kellog wanted to stop you from enjoying sex as much.

i understand that you gotta rationalize andd cherry pick all this though, fagatron.

Attached: nastycut.jpg (452x800, 180K)

look it up, faggot.

Another circumcision thread just now got 404'd. This is a real topic that mods don't want us talking about. We need to have threads like these pinned.

Do. Not. Cut. Your. Kids.

Stay natural. Stay complete.

Attached: No Circumcision.jpg (640x320, 41K)

Ah yes, the intellectual woman, who pursues intelligence (becoming a whore cumbucket) rather than sexual degeneracy (settling down and starting a family with a successful and respectable man).

It doesn't exist you moron. You think I'm just here spouting off nonsense? Paul is the only person that was ever anti-circumcision.

"Oh hey Im God Im such a dummy I change my mind all the time, plz trust me okay plox"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 6.26.34 PM.png (1430x1922, 548K)

>When you think about it, it is roughly equivalent to a woman walking around with her snatch propped open.

I remember reading a comment about how circumcised penises were essentially always in a "sexual" state because of the exposed head, and that this was obscene... especially in children.

It really put things in perspective. Circumcision is degenerate.

Oh so YOUR bible quote matters, not any others.

Keep reading from the back part only. Wear a silly hat and go to your rabbi while your at it, marked one.

Thank you, he never says not to circumcizeor that you don't need to be circumcized all he does is talk shit about Rabbis and the rest is from Paul(Satan)