RIOTGAMES IS GOING TO FIRE ALL WHITE PEOPLE FROM COMPANY (((CHANGING CULTURAL DNA)))

archive.is/9UT7R

>This includes reevaluating the language of Riot, words like “gamer” and “meritocracy,” to ensure they mean the same thing to all of us.
>Hiring Cultural Diversity Officers

Yup a huge post about cultural change and transformation from the creators of league of shit(legends).

>kotaku article that started this shit
>the company kept denying women leadership postition
>as soon as women get power they crash the company with no survivors
archive.fo/QNVfv

Leftist white Man leaves because he is a pussy
archive.fo/diU4V

I don't play League and I hate the company for stealing for betraying Dota and Dota 2 all those years ago and I am glad its a SJW Infested Rat whole.

Attached: 1519364863338.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meagan-marie.tumblr.com/post/176788011970/six-months-at-riot-games
archive.is/Mi6tj
archive.is/KNs7x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine being Ellie in that cutscene and having to be all like "damn, jewess, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your androgynous body and horrific hooked nose. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck Joel again in his room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ellie and not only dance while Anita Sarkeesian's self insert rubs her disgusting cheek on your face, the booze barely concealing her stench and greasy skin, and just stand there, gameplay after gameplay, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as every internet journalist tells SONY THEY STILL GOT IT and DAMN, THE LAST OF US 2 LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of father figures and post apocalyptic buff dudes and later allegedly raped by zombies for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the loonies at Naughty Dog. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled nose as she sucks in her nostrils to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get controlled to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty the art director worked so hard for in the previous months. And then the player restart the game for another speedrun, and you know you could kill every single non playable character in this room before the AI could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Ellie. You're not going to lose your future Hollywood adaptation over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 4ee.png (638x700, 514K)

>We are deep into the process of recruiting a new Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), and recently began the search for a Chief Diversity Officer (CDO).

>CHIEF DIVERSITY OFFICER

LUL
U
L

Attached: kek.png (1120x977, 67K)

meagan-marie.tumblr.com/post/176788011970/six-months-at-riot-games

>My very first week at the Dublin office, I heard shouting from individuals playing together, calling each other “f*ggots” repeatedly. I was unnerved, but it was my first week and I didn’t know if this was a common occurrence. I didn’t say anything at that time. Eventually, the language would escalate to “n*gger”. No one flinched, and I realized it was considered the norm. Nearly the same thing happened my first day of meetings at the Riot LA office, where two men were loudly calling each other “c*cksuckers” right outside the office of the CEOs.

>Soon I began to notice gendered language regularly being used among male Rioters to insult each other. Guys would tell each other “not to be such a girl” and call one another “p*ssies” quite regularly. They would casually refer to women as “b*tches” and say that “all women were crazy.” I also overheard a group discussing how a female professional made it far in the industry, suggesting she “sucked c*ck to get to the top.

So are the CEO's gonna fire themselves?

Check out how many fucking retards it takes to make a mediocre game.

Attached: eec5a65ec97ebc08ad4947297f7629986e105cd4.jpg (1440x810, 457K)

>My personal preference was to respond with clarifying language while addressing them by their first name, and convey “can we just get through the conversation we need to have” non-verbally with my facial expressions and gestures. My hope in doing that was to communicate “what you are doing has no power over me, makes me think less of you, and now I am having to speak to you like an exasperated camp counselor.” The aggressive behavior was constant, often daily, and the need to counteract it really wore on me, though I think the drain I experienced as a straight white male was nothing compared to what others at Riot endured.

These people exist

i was a pretty decent and enthusiastic player for a while, also browsed fthe old forums and got banned once or twice. even 7-8 ears ago, there were fucking SJWs and trannies there. one of the main character devs is/was a fuckin tranny and they protected the shit out of him on the forums. even guinsoo fucking caved a while ago, and i know he called people faggots in dota.

fuckin shame, but at least this genre is dead.

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x800, 675K)

pinocchinose

Write a fucking book about being offended. Good lord.

>The meeting began with me being asked to tell everyone what I think happened. I said something like, “the day began, the AMA happened, Brandon said the ‘no doesn’t necessarily mean no’ thing, we had the rest of the day, Nancy put that in the deck, and we all went to Happy Hour.”

>At some point I think I referred to the slogan as a rape joke. Brandon pulled up a picture of a t-shirt that had an iceberg floating in water on it with the words “just the tip”, and said he had that t-shirt, and what did I think of it. I said I didn’t think it was appropriate. This led to a bit of back and forth between Marc, Brandon, and I, followed by Brandon talking for several minutes. I think Brandon felt misunderstood and misinterpreted, and that my email implied that I thought he condoned rape. After he had talked for several minutes, Marc said, “So what do you think about what he said?” I replied, “I think he thinks these sorts of things are OK and I don’t.”

>That led to more of Brandon talking about not supporting rape, and also about our culture and having a sense of humor. After he had talked for a good long while, Marc again asked what I thought about what Brandon had said. I answered that as a white male I thought they had gotten all the insight they could get from me, and if they wanted more, they should ask the women who were there. I recall that not going over well.

Footsoldier of the Jew working hard

The list of companies to not buy from anymore.
>Bethesda
>Riot
>Naughty Dog
>EA
Games to buy now(Not pozzed)
>Red Dead Redemption 2
>Kingdom Come Deliverance
>Cyberpunk 2077

Good

fuck wh*Tes

Dick Masterson is going to write a book called NSFW (not safe for women), ever since hearing about it I can't help but to think all this shit is to appease women (and other low iqs)

I hope the employees sue.

>Naughty Dog
i thought they died out years ago? fucking news to me. i remember the guy who was in charge of the oold Medievil games was pretty great too. real authentic down-to-earth guy

Wait, wtf is thus

Also Here's a list of verified devs/PR/journalists who are confirmed to use Reseter(Leftist forum site that decided to go away from Neogaf).
archive.is/Mi6tj
Image provided details who they are and why they verified. Credit to KiwiFarms for the info.
archive.is/KNs7x
Just to give a glimpse at how powerful Resetera actually is in the game industry.

Is this some sort of plan to make Poland the game development center of the world?

>...then everyone stood up and clapped

But isn't firing all white people racist?
>it's not racist if they're white, silly goyim
I'm glad the chinkjews at Tencent are going to lose a lot of money in this absurd SJW meltdown, at least. Actually the Chinamen will probably be infuriated to discover their ASSFAGGOTS managed to sabotage and collapse itself like that.

No they still make Uncharted but unfortunately a Jew from Isreal is now the CEO no joke and is running it all into the ground.
*Forgot picture.

Attached: resetera.png (568x2704, 112K)

I’ve played LoL since it started. I’ve had around 15 accounts banned. Fuck that game, I’m so glad Tencent stock dropped last quarter.

it's time for Poland and the Visregard to save not only Europe but to save the Gaming industry. They could easily take all the money for just producing non pozzed games.

Its funny you mention it. Can't wait for this to tank and then blame white men for not buying the game. Females will always blame men for everything when it does not go their way.

>"what you are doing has no power over me"
But also
>the need to counteract it constantly wore on me
Which one is it faggot? It either has power over you or it wouldn't wear on you.

>Bethesda
What did they do other than let swedes make wolfenstein? Their own games + the id software ones haven't had any poz that I've noticed.

>playing video games

grow up faggot

Attached: 25FA6F16-316C-4291-9D97-0AB0BF680ED8.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

Fun fact: Naugty Dog fired a female developer Amy Henning who had previously directed games like Soul Reaver to replace her with a more progressive male Jew.

Attached: amyhennig1015131280jpg-56a2bb_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

>mfw

Attached: IMAGINE.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

>I told myself that perhaps part of my calling in being at Riot at that point in time was to model more appropriate behavior and language and usher them into that next phase of maturity

Why are all these people so fucking self centered? All of their articles are "How I felt at X company", "How I defeated sexism", "Why I quit my job (it's because white people exist)".

How about "How I got the fuck over it"

10/10 adaptation, would stifle lols in public again

leave Todd out of this he dindu nuffin

Attached: 4f8.jpg (338x358, 21K)

We need more based devs

Attached: based-dev.jpg (1658x2468, 832K)

>Red Dead Redemption 2
isnt one of the white female characters in love with a nigger?

is Kingdom Come good?

>forces paid mods 3 different times
>will continue to force it until it just werx

I remember long ago, my mom said, "Stop playing so much video game. It's gonna turn your brain to mush". How the hell did she know? It's not like there was anything to precedent the people in this thread.

Cognitive dissonance requires cognition.

It's ambitious indie game with ambitious indie game issues, but they've fixed most of what was broken by now.

I've gotten Diamond every season for years, butI quit the game over their appeasement of SJWs. If they want to treat me like the enemy, then I won't be part of their playerbase. They need the players more than players need them.

The worst thing about this is that players get permabanned for simple words, but the chief officers and chair will never suffer for all these allegations that happened under their watch. Us players are just fucking expendable I guess.

Holy Shit. If we really let these kind of people rule over us in the end, we deserve it. Jesus...

brb call someone a retard
brb 8 year old account permabanned

Blizzard

reformed btw

She is responsible for Soul reaver? Did not know, must be a really good professional. Eh, and not so long ago we had times, when people viewed games only by their quality and not by political progressivenes and gender of people, who made them.

don't touch Todd, he's just a little cute boy

Attached: 1528393984295.png (543x777, 641K)

wtf I hate League now

Jew > white women on the victim hierarchy. Still good to know

Attached: agtb9p0v16m01.jpg (850x400, 76K)

>implying there isn't some jew from beth softworks forcing him to shill that shit
i'm of the believe that most bad things in games are driven by the publishers and not the devs who just have to put up with it

>>random numbers

STOP PLAYING VIDYA YOU FUCKING LOSERS

>get hired by a game development company because you have tits
>game development. that makes games.
> be the type of person who tumblrs societal observations like Data trying to interpret retarded human behavior
>neglect to take into account that you chose the field that you’re in
>pretend you never thought you would come into contact with consummate manchildren
>wonder where things went sideways

Muh patriarchy

Attached: 4A5D17A0-67B9-4662-9C07-102223AE9052.jpg (486x341, 51K)

no

how could anyone play league when dota is out? it's like they are advertising how retarded they are.

Skyrim was the beginning of the end. Creation Club is cancer and I refuse to believe any of you are looking forward to Fallout 76.

I hate women.

it's official. dota 2 wins baby.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 53K)

I've spent significant scheckles at this company. Thinking about investing time in getting my money back.

Remember goiym. Riot is a Chinese company.

I don’t play vidya you fucking shill!

>all women are crazy
Glad they fired all the men to prove them wrong

Got banned(many year account) for calling somebody a fag a year ago. Only played the game with friends anyway, fuck them.

im looking foward to fallout 76.
Also Bethesda is currently under fire from sjws because of the doom demon refugees thing and you're a faggot

>Eh, and not so long ago we had times, when people viewed games only by their quality and not by political progressivenes and gender of people, who made them

Pic related, the dude they replaced Amy Henning with. His design philosophy is that diversity is at least as important as graphics, story and gameplay. It's actually a top priority.

Attached: 1497336374387.png (1159x837, 996K)

Fallout 76 looks retarded. TES is Bethesda's baby and will always be the superior franchise.

the next videogame crash cant come soon enough

Possibly, but Beth did Horse Armor all on their own and that was the beginning of all the problems in gaming.
People seem to forget that was them.

>when you thought people were dumb for playing league over dota before
lmao

fuck off faggots, stop playing vidya, and dont dare (you) me you future an hero

>Also Bethesda is currently under fire from sjws because of the doom demon refugees thing and you're a faggot

id Software =/= Bethesda

And then she sat down and watched 8 hours of reality TV or MSM propaganda.

>No Doom 2: Hell On Earth: 2

I wasn't into TES at that time so I dunno what it was like. I don't buy dlc unless you get at least 1/2 the value of the vanilla game out of it so idgaf.

FUGGG I JUST SENT AN APPLICATION TO RIOT GAMES... Guess they don't need a white guy then. lol. Won't even accept an interview... wish I didn't send it now.

>Everything in quotes
Expressed nonverbally.

>beginning of all the problems in gaming
>a cosmetic DLC that had no effect on gameplay whatsoever caused ALL the problems in gaming
i can smell /v/eddit on you

Attached: degenerate todd.jpg (406x609, 103K)

are you ok

>playing Mobage
>AD 2018
Boomer alert.

if you believed anything you think you're standing for you wouldn't even be on the internet wasting your time like this

>Riot killing themselves
DOTA 2 wins yet again

Attached: Sprouteezy.jpg (423x385, 23K)

25% of that team is fixing what the rest is attempting to do.

The game seems to be losing players after the rune changes which is causing balancing issues, the balancing team is just playing catch up rather than realising the actual issue is the new rune system.

they shouldn't

>tfw you were there in the Westworld threads when this pasta was born

Attached: 33.jpg (1280x546, 248K)

well in my personal opinion, the real downfall was consoles getting enough shares in the market to start making exclusives a thing.
But we live in a world where laws had to be put in place to stop lootboxes from being overly predatory.
It all comes from Horse Armor.

Don't besmirch other boards, beside /co/ and /tg/.

>the live design team is like 20 people
500-1000 for "art", skins and marketing.

This is the amount of staff required for a shitty F2P MOBA?

Attached: 1414868899863.jpg (385x383, 18K)

What about Doom Eternal?

Attached: fftrump.gif (492x360, 28K)

SJW has ruined movies. Now they are going to ruin vidya games. Soon games like COD and Grand Theft Auto will be replaced with yoga and shopping at whole foods. Instead of shooting each other you're gonna talk it out. Instead of driving erratically you're forced to make a full stop at every stop sign and also stick to the speed limit or else the cops will come and arrest you.

I actually like the game balance right now. Some champs are overtuned but it's very manageable.

The main issues are:
1. Targeting white and asian males for not being diverse
2. Permabanning players for words while also raping every female staff member with no punishment. Complete hypocrisy.

omg. this is toxic

Attached: 1501314569556.jpg (238x192, 14K)

That's a lot of useless lives.

Its funny when they fail
>No lessons will be learned, in fact its a slow step towards complete brainwashing of the youth

most of them are just landscape and 3D model artists who make all kinds of chairs and everyday items you see in a game.

Jesus, what the fuck do they do

M8s were pestering me to get back into this game.since i quit in s4 now im defenitely not playing again.

Attached: tmp_1532611313170-224992782.jpg (1024x512, 124K)

Doom Eternal

LoL was a good game for a bit but I hated how they refused to add mic chat because people would be "toxic" on it. Riot really are fucking fagots about a lot of shit.

Yeah, fuck this game

>isn't firing all white people racist?
Yes it is. The SJW CEO of Yahoo got into big trouble for doing the same thing-- before Yahoo completely collapsed, that is.