Fuck

Bombshell coming tomorrow in the Mueller probe. What you think it is?

Attached: Screenshot (14).png (651x593, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news narrative in another attempt to derail trump.

It wont work tho

Ok this is epic

President Trump announces a bunch of DEEP STATE players arrested.

Don Jr is fucked. It's about time they turned up the heat on this sick piece of shit.

Attached: 1482637380381.jpg (904x590, 203K)

Can you imagine the levels of ass pain the libs will have if he doesnt find anything.

In and out burger probably have 1 resteraunt in Russia.

wait, should i or shouldn't i go into work tomorrow?
i'm confused

Attached: 12039412553055314.jpg (404x358, 25K)

I literally dont care. Mueller needs to be executed.

>lying kike lies like a kike

just imagine if it's Mueller tying Clintons to dirty money because Manafort flipped on Podesta and Podesta flips on McCain and Hillary's asses, and McCain's ass left town!

Q predicted this

p-please keep watching our network

Attached: IMG_0684.jpg (720x960, 63K)

I don't think making peace with that fact could possibly be as bad as the wild goose chase he has them on now. It's just cruel at this point. I don't even find it funny anymore. I want people to start carrying themselves as adults already.

It's more circle jerk user and it can go on for 6 more years because the media is controlled and the programme is designed to keep everyone on the edge of our chairs thinking justice is going to happening when in reality it can't because it discredits the past administrations geopolitical gains ...
But remember 1 thing ..when the war with Iran starts it will be Antifa that are the face of anti war protestors because nobody who is right or centre would stand with them ...
It's pretty predictable user ..
Tick tock tick tock

>hi chuck

Attached: image.jpg (548x607, 64K)

Some bullshit about mini Don that they'll hype for a week before it dies and they move on to the next one.

probably

Chuck is just a bitch. He thinks Mueller ends his investigation tomorrow and if he doesn't that he has something on Trump.

He's totally grasping at straws. Literally shooting conspiracy theories out of his mouth.

Attached: alienx.jpg (3000x2000, 758K)

Mueller works for Trump. Why the FUCK would anyone listen to that Sleppy eyed son of a bitch Chuck Todd?

Attached: 1529326365499.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

Damn that is a perfectly manicured lawn

>What you think it is?
anything about that new probe into 9/11 that got launched today?

Literally nothing. He said he thinks something will come out because its before the labor day weekend starts

>IGNORES the landfill of evidence of pedophilia at the hands of globalist Commies.

It's on Fox right now. SHUT IT DOWN!

Not reading your q tier infographic btw

There's no mention of Q at all. You and I both know that Q was made by Black Cube or Mossad or some shit SPECIFICALLY TO DELEGITIMIZE ALL NON MAINSTREAM THINKING.

Attached: trump magic touch.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

NO IT ISN'T, MULLER IS A SMALL DICKED CROSSDRESSER BAGMAN OF HILLARY'S LIKE OBAMA.

They will announce Donald Trump secretly has been having 3 scoops of ice cream while making everyone watch him eat it!

The comments on this video are fucking gold:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw

Attached: 2 scoops cnn.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

Dammit, why does all the big stuff happen during football season?

It's what Allah wanted

Attached: nfl 2021.jpg (470x366, 39K)

>watching niggers run back and forth

Dafuq is Cuck Todd?

remember when he had whitey bulger kill all those people for drug money? remember when he didn't arrest anybody for 9/11 insider trading?

remember when he's basically a useless scumbag whose only trick is threatening people with murder?

Telling us ahead of time that there will be breaking news tomorrow makes me think the events are scripted.

I hope trump pulls muller’s security clearance

I don't care, because it will be another lie by the Mockingbird MSM. I just wish Chuck Todd would drink more coffee, he looks so damn sleepy-eyed. It's like he is so bored with his propaganda he is falling asleep.

trump jr. indicted

tomorrow, drive half way to your work and await further instructions from the media

desperate glowniggers