"Justin Trudeau Can’t Take Any More Humiliation"

web.archive.org/web/20180830203922/https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/30/justin-trudeau-cant-take-any-more-humiliation/

STOOPPP

Attached: trudeau winning 6.png (740x808, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jajLYjIW0Q
globalnews.ca/news/3102270/justin-trudeau-liberals-electoral-reform-changing-promises/
foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/30/justin-trudeau-cant-take-any-more-humiliation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure hiring more women and muslims will fix the problem

Attached: 1514983090465.jpg (981x989, 94K)

If he is still breathing he can take another ass whooping.

If you guys reelect him, I will disavow you completely.

*snap

Attached: 001.jpg (1440x900, 274K)

Do you think canadians are truly that stupid? Because I think canadians are truly that stupid.

stop bullying Canada !!!

fucking lol

They are. And fuck their hockey players, too.Sweden, Finland and Russia > Canada.

Attached: 1534219538328.jpg (804x1207, 208K)

case in point

Attached: dabinadams.jpg (1200x1200, 631K)

With how things went with Mexico-USA trade deal he will bend the knee tomorrow, I guarantee it

I can imagine Trudeau in his war room right now looking for suggestions from his crack team of diversibots
>give him the cold shoulder!
>call him a sexist pig!
>stone him then go rape some goats, allah willing

Dog fuckers getting cucked by Burgers and Beaners is the greatest.

Attached: th (11).jpg (474x266, 13K)

candas best bet is to avoid america and get trade deals else where. south america is desperate for any money and brazil expanded their farms. also you got other places that need food or would like a cheaper source. look at who buys from america then go undercut america. going by currency value it looks pretty easy. you can limbo under americas prices

also since france wants a foot hold in south america and the american military cant provide a solution you can move up the food chain if you get a deal thats helping canada and whites in brazil

Maybe but he's going to talk shit until the bitter end.

Attached: chrystplomacy4.png (946x824, 446K)

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )

Attached: chrystplomacy5.png (634x935, 324K)

niiiiice
Alberta pulls out of federal climate plan over pipeline ruling
youtube.com/watch?v=4jajLYjIW0Q

THEN RESIGN!!!

uncuck yourselves Canada, we busted Bronfman your don, break free while you have the chance

Last I heard was that fairly prominent conservative founding his own party cause the others are cuckservatives, so that will probably split the vote enough to ensure a Trudeau win.
Even Trump realized that running as third party was not effective.

I love everything that's happening to the canadians lately. Nobody deserves it more.

Attached: 1486349720270.jpg (944x670, 44K)

>Because I think canadians are truly that stupid
as a maplefuck I can confirm. while polls, and I know
>polls
are usually against him, the median results are usually around a lukewarm 40% for, 60% against. It's still majority against him, but it's very underwhelming considering the $10 million jihadist payoff, the India LARPing, the pipeline clusterfuck, the immigrant immigration minister, the stolen-valour defence minister, the carbon tax cashgrab, blatant disrespect towards the armed forces, blatant disrespect towards retired servicemen, the $50 billion deficit, and his overall attitude of arrogance towards his people and other world leaders among other shit that doesn't immediately come to mind.

why did the DOJ shut down the pipeline?

Basically

He expected Mexico to be on his side with all the virtue signalling.

I hate Lenny, that smug fucking asshole.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

At the time of this good deed, it was imagined (not unreasonably) that Mexico ultimately would bear the brunt of Trump’s protectionist ire, with Ottawa playing the role of honest broker, earnestly applying Canada’s negotiating clout to demand a fair deal for a poorer country.
this is so arrogant in borders on racist. Like classic racism.

This isn't possible because Canada's manufacturing industries are so choked up by regulations, unionism, and diversity shit that we can't actually compete with relevant American businesses.

its going to cost canada a lot of money -
trump

i thought diversity, not trade deals with our largest trading partners, was our strength?
this should be no problem

hey leaf can you get her phone number for me I really like her

I would rape some sense into that woman.

>If you're humiliated, people respect you
t. Justin

Old The Donald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on this farm he had a cuck
E-I-E-I-O
With a cuck-cuck here and a cuck-cuck there
Here a cuck, there a cuck, everywhere a cuck-cuck
E-I-E-I-O

Agreed

>brazil
Nah we don't like them because of Embraer either.

She's the perfect visual metaphor for Canada's overblown ego in international affairs

>Self-cucking faggot can't take any more humiliation

Attached: 76347563845.jpg (1000x750, 64K)

You'll have to remove the sticks planted firmly into her anus and vagene first.

You'd probably have about a foot of fishing to touch her feet she's that far up Trudeau's asshole also.

his smile looks like vault boy's haha

Attached: download.jpg (206x245, 9K)

More of Thunderthighs??

Fake headline. We didn't pull out, our commie premier just halted the planned increases, which wouldn't even take effect until she is out of power. We currently have a $30/ton fee and it was supposed to raise to 40 in 2021 and 50 in 2022. We are still paying the $30 so she really did fuck all.

Ugh, god, that posture on Trudeau. The chick on the left has more masculine shoulders. And compare his virgin swishy princess walk to the Chad strut on the right.

It is getting worse than that. I went into a Staples store today and there were 3 retard looking brown mutts.

Are literal retards part of diversity quotas now?

Look, your lefties are throwing a shit fit because Trump had, what, 49% of the vote?
Trudeau got a Majority government with ~40%
Our electoral system is fucked (I think one of his campaign promises was to fix that shit, but since it benefited him greatly...)

One of the best parts about the trump presidency.

That cuck game dont fly

Reminder: Thunderthighs is our current year diversity hire Secretary of State/Commerce Secretary

here she was getting rejected by Germany for help against the Sauds when she had to leave because US and Mexico rewrote NAFTA without Canada while she was gone

Attached: chrystplomacy.jpg (790x819, 160K)

Lel. Underrated

Didn't he literally say "now that people have a government they like it's not an issue anymore"

That's what canada gets for electing a ballerina. He's going to cry about "bullying" and canadians shall be known as "cancucks".

The only way he wins is if mad Max splits the conservative vote.

Attached: Zogged.jpg (740x808, 128K)

That implies that Canadians are not subhumans compared to their American counterparts and can compete on equal footing.

I can send a biological sample to be diagnosed in California quicker and cheaper than sending it to a lab in my own city.

Canadians should literally be killed for the sake of humanity.

>Falsely assuming that pro-liberty nationalists are "anti govt"

No, we're not anti-govt we simply want the govt to be what the founders intended REPRESENTATIVE OF THE PEOPLE AND ACCOUNTABLE TO THE PEOPLE.

Up until Trump, the govt has become its own separate entity that exists in opposition to the people.

>Cartels that behead entire villages
>Caring about virtue signaling

What Jewish planet is this faggot on? Earth? I bet its that super faggy, ultra kiked one, Earth, isn't it?

Yes. There's one in a minimum wage position at another department at my job, which she is literally unqualified for. Like she just doesn't understand how to work any of the equipment she's supposed to, so she needs other random employees to do it for her..

The final humiliation will be when his wife gives birth to a blond child whose first words will be
>"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism,"

Trudeau is actually winning. This is why Trump is so mad.

Attached: ivanka-trump-justin-trudeau-thirsty.jpg (717x346, 63K)

Well his feminine walk, women's suit, and being flanked by a fat bitch and a Muslim should help. Retard.

Everytime I see a Trudeau through, I have to post this image. His father was Fidel Castro.

Attached: 1523880200710.png (1920x1471, 2.56M)

>canacucks
And a meme was born.

Attached: trudeau_humiliation.jpg (740x693, 78K)

Attached: 1522500790697.jpg (552x414, 51K)

S

It's the world's longest land border. Canada would be a g(r)ay waste without American markets and products.

Fucking kek

Attached: IMG_0566.jpg (1033x1070, 138K)

Name our band, Jow Forums

Attached: dn4ej30p3u011.png (1365x1007, 1.48M)

I'm talking about Trudeau. His huge election promise was to change how our voting system worked in order to better represent our population, then he won the election and changed his mind.

globalnews.ca/news/3102270/justin-trudeau-liberals-electoral-reform-changing-promises/

Leaf can't handle the raking, color me surprised.

Attached: 1528662095233.jpg (1000x959, 250K)

I can't say if he did, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Still, our system is representative of the populace in the least. 60% didn't want Trudeau, he should have a minority government. Then someone could baby-sit him

this photo isn't real right? he really didn't take a photo with fucking bronies?

Attached: 1534779466387.jpg (790x593, 68K)

Attached: trumpvstrudeau.jpg (1200x2100, 443K)

Attached: 1519399017361.jpg (634x498, 98K)

Not judging from the player rankings. Canadians still dominate the NHLs top players.

is it not annoying to have a turban on your head all day everyday
personally it would drive me insane

Thunder Thighs and the Based Boyz

I would rough fuck some sense into that broad eh?!

I disagree with the article, Trudeau has a whole of of humiliation ahead of him to endure.

Attached: tweetg7summit3.png (600x569, 60K)

OOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGG
NO
ONNO
ON
ON
ON
ON
O
ON
ON
ON
ONO
N
O
NOO
NO
NO
N
ON

you have no idea man
they are definitely putting something in the water up there

Attached: leaf mating dance.webm (640x640, 1.33M)

Thunder Thighs and the Bazed Boyz

Not going to happen dude. Most trade happens with countries near you.

Attached: canada1.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Attached: 1501098895872.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

Such fucking bad b8t

Happily Ever NAFTA

Attached: NAFTA tweet.png (360x564, 134K)

wtf is going on up there?

Can 100% confirm. Do nothing leafs, you guys are winning. No need to retaliate or anything. America will make themselves look stupid.

You guys now who the current POTUS is right? Like we really can't talk.

Attached: Trump China global warming.jpg (529x221, 21K)

>foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/30/justin-trudeau-cant-take-any-more-humiliation/

Good. Quit you fucking scum

Burn them, s o y boys and all!

Attached: leafgif.gif (400x219, 2.19M)

>Are literal retards part of diversity quotas now?
If they are incredibly dumb, the employer is likely getting government compensation for hiring them. The employer gets compensated x amount of dollars per hour for hiring on "special" people. My boss did that a couple of times at my old job. All it does is just put more stress and work on other employees. But employers don't give a fuck. They get to save some money, and virtue signal at the same time.

I thought Sajjan got fired for lying about being involved with some middle east shit when he wasn't.

>Can 100% confirm. Do nothing leafs, you guys are winning. No need to retaliate or anything. America will make themselves look stupid.
Exactly. America will soon be populated with Trudeau babies.

Attached: Trudeau and Ivanka theater date.png (597x1029, 556K)

Why did his eyebrows fall off. That's not normal.

What was ClimateGate retard?

And That's A Good Thing: Here's Why!

J U S T

U

S

T

The Incompetents

Trump asked for minor concessions from our allies to make unfair trading terms a little more fair to fulfill campaign promises. Mexico played ball. The EU played ball. Justin dug in his heels with no leverage whatsoever. Trump is going to bend Canada over the table.