G-g-guys

g-g-guys

Attached: the weak will.png (572x362, 47K)

It’s saying Hitler did nothing wrong

Holocaust confirmed fake?

The rich Jews sacrificed a few poor Jews and wound up with Israel.

Attached: E8361997-64B6-44B5-92AF-11E1A2D764EB.jpg (634x849, 105K)

Nothing wrong with this quote desu

Attached: 1528775937533.jpg (948x1156, 243K)

Attached: 1512967969357.jpg (896x1588, 475K)

Fucking guy has balls, I'll give him that much. But I hope he realizes his error when Russia nukes Tel Aviv.

Attached: jews.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

Balls? This is what a Chihuahua does...bark bark bark bark bark.

Attached: 1506334375014.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

Attached: israels finest.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

Literally the only thing Israelis are good at is killing innocent people.

Attached: 1522085294041.webm (320x180, 2.53M)

Attached: 1527831310901.webm (352x640, 2.72M)

Attached: muh 6 million.jpg (1125x846, 109K)

he's got a point you know

fucking jews probably healed him up and let him go after that.

they are all fucking talk over there. Time for Israel to man up and use some rat poison.

Jews have a crippling complex because of their passive behavior during WW2. It shows every now and then.

He's right yknow.

He's right.

Muslim and arab being innocent :( , have you ever been in France ?

>for good or ill

Wonder which side the kikes fall on.

He is right

they dont want to be weak
they want to be strong
and if they have to be dickheads
that kill babies so be it
in the end
might makes right
and despair makes them do shitty things when niggas flexin on you

of course
they can just state things like this since they are already at a postion of authority.
so by default since its about ruling (peace, alliances etc..) its already believeable

this totally isnt their opinion and should be taken as fact by all jews and goys.

nigga going on about strength and weakness
becuase its the shortest path to ethos

what niggas really need to be thinking about is resourceful hacking, making windmills in africa for novlbel prize niggas, versus stupid sheep.

let me ask you this,
if shit hits the fan,
and imports are no longer a thing,
how fucked are the jewish people?
can they afford to survive without any imports
even if they had time to set up their own infrastructure?

>w sit
>looks cute like girl
i am sad ;_;

>the weak shall fear the strong
has he been lurking again?

Attached: Dancing Untermensch.gif (231x264, 3.85M)

he's right, isreal will crumble

I unironically support any country who spouts fascist rhetoric freely, even if their noses are huge.

LMAO THIS IS ACTUALLY HILARIOUS. He's being honest about politics and conflict. I'm not going to hate him for it, because every other politician thinks the same thing but wont ever admit to this being the case.

>The weak will crumble...
I wonder if by weak he means countries that only exist because other countries give them billions in foreign aid and unlimited protection?

>Israel is becoming an ethno-fascist state
I'm not sure how to feel

Moral law is an invention of mankind for the disenfranchisement of the powerful in favor of the weak. Historical law subverts it at every turn. A moral view can never be proven right or wrong by any ultimate test. A man falling dead in a duel is not thought thereby to be proven in error as to his views. His very involvement in such a trial gives evidence of a new and broader view. The willingness of the principals to forgo further argument as the triviality which it in fact is and to petition directly the chambers of the historical absolute clearly indicates of how little moment are the opinions and of what great moment the divergences thereof. For the argument is indeed trivial, but not so the separate wills thereby made manifest. Man's vanity may well approach the infinite in capacity but his knowledge remains imperfect and howevermuch he comes to value his judgments ultimately he must submit them before a higher court. Here there can be no special pleading. Here are considerations of equity and rectitude and moral right rendered void and without warrant and here are the views of the litigants despised. Decisions of life and death, of what shall be and what shall not, beggar all question of right. In elections of these magnitudes are all lesser ones subsumed, moral, spiritual, natural.

Kike fascism is weird.

Attached: kike fascism.png (1383x659, 142K)

fuck off pedo. Might makes right is a pedo philosophy.

Why do Jews love to "erase from history" their enemies so much?

Israel was created by Fascist and is based and redpilled.

Attached: Avraham_Stern_(Yair).jpg (1200x1712, 617K)

Don't we all?

I can never support Israel but as a fascist the idea of fascist Jews evokes mixed reactions in me.

No, Jews really fetishize it.
Destroying tombstones, blotting out their names from books.

They are known for this.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But who is the weak and who is the strong?
Only time may tell the answer.

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
yep, it's a slide thread

Found the jew.
>Moral law is an invention of mankind for the disenfranchisement of the powerful in favor of the weak.
Wot? Last I checked some of the most powerful people on earth were given that power to uphold moral law... Or are you saying the pope's ability to declare a crusade isn't a power?
>Historical law subverts it at every turn.
Except for the part of history that are specifically the result of it... Like revolutions against dictators, ending slavery, etc.
>A moral view can never be proven right or wrong by any ultimate test.
Morals are a part of a culture and cultures are the foundation of society. The success of a society speaks to the success of the culture... which then speaks to the success of its morals.
>A man falling dead in a duel is not thought thereby to be proven in error as to his views.
I'm sure this made sense in your head, but wot?

I an't doing the rest. Your post goes off the rails.

Based juice :-D

>fascism for me but not for thee.

Attached: 1535091521256.jpg (224x225, 14K)

Nazi kikes, huh

He's not wrong.

were they ever anything but?

It's a quote from a book you absolute uneducated retard.

Attached: 1514685778233.jpg (1000x618, 662K)

There were jew fascists in Nazi Germany, despite what many think thousands served in the Wermacht.

Those Jews are fine. With that said, in Israels current state, sucking up my nations wealth for it's own advancement, I can't support them. The only way I'd be able to support them is if they went full fash, all of the Jews were sent back there and my country no longer had to support them. Although I doubt that would ever happen because every fascist nation looks out for it's own interest and Jews being Jews would probably try to use their natural manipulative tendencies to turn other nations into proxies for their ethnostate.

He has no balls. I laugh every time that pic of him in the IDF is posted. jews think he looks badass because he has an assault rifle and is in military garb but not with those flabby no-muscle forearms and wimpy jew physique. He’s a borderline manlet too. I hear that he repeats the same jokes and cliches to reporters and foreign diplomats who meet him multiple times. That’s one of the characteristics of psychopathy and he behavior matches the profile and his sons are psycho too. Ashkenazi genetics

The jews will be erased from all of history within our lifetimes.

They have the balls to use the same number again? Did they think we forgot?

Attached: 1486230029942.jpg (5000x5000, 1.82M)

Why would they aim so short of the total world population of jews. Sounds made up like the last time I heard a Jew say six million.

I just feel like this would be something out of Mein Kampf

Attached: 0B1DB69D-1ACC-4F9C-AE27-3A1976B2E8D4.jpg (1000x773, 294K)

Ok seriously this guy lurks pol.

Attached: CqUW0OCVYAAA6gP.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

>Jews being Jews would probably try to use their natural manipulative tendencies to turn other nations into proxies for their ethnostate.

Where do you think you are?

I know. It's already happened. That's why I think it would happen again.

why hasnt this kike been arrested for corruption yet? his wife was charged no? for 100k plates of food? fucking kikes need to fucking die already

Attached: Bibi meme 5 - ally.jpg (3500x1937, 2.44M)

they used that figure before ww2 even started, they were kvetching about 6million jews being killed in russia. ask yourself why the number 6 million is so significant? Its not a biblical thing.... go down the rabbit hole and find the answer.

Attached: fingernail scratches at auchwitz.jpg (600x860, 174K)

WE
WUZ...

Attached: KANGZ.png (1186x1353, 730K)

Attached: jews 6 million.png (913x517, 16K)