'Incel' kicked unconscious man, 51, white dad, to death in a Canadian grocery store parking

>'Incel' security guard who kicked unconscious man, 51, to death in a Canadian grocery store parking blames frustration at not having sex for four years and taunts over his resemblance to Pee-wee Herman
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6115855/Security-guard-killed-man-blames-involuntary-celibacy.html

Should we ban incels from society?

Attached: incel pee-wee.jpg (306x478, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BodXwAYeTfM
repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2413&context=articles
vox.com/identities/2017/11/17/16668770/us-sentencing-commission-race-booker
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fsd0512.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiKqYjXlZbdAhVK5IMKHWsLBz8QFjAIegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw26pXkIgUL7MuYYRAigIc3s
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/320276
jstor.org/stable/1228652
ncjrs.gov/app/abstractdb/AbstractDBDetails.aspx?id=125896
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2003.tb00994.x
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just leafs

*big shoe dance intensifies*

No, we should ban people who look like (((Pee Wee Herman))) from society

Based, he probably killed some faggot kike

ZIMBABWE

INCELS

INCELGANG

youtube.com/watch?v=BodXwAYeTfM

He could've got away with it if he kept his mouth shut.

What proof would they have if it wasn't caught on video?

The dude who died was an alcoholic. The cops would probably think he was falling into shit and hit his own stomach against something before passing out.

>mfw my city is on pol for all the wrong reasons

He’s a white man who foolishly trusts the law too much. Unfortunately, the law is very much so rigged against whites not niggers.

Incels are a pretty docile bunch, this is a drug and mental health issue friendo.

Care to back that statement up?

Just look through articles on sentencing for whites and niggers. You’re not going to find any statistics on it.

Based incel was just doing his job, raking leaves from the car park.

What do you mean? I'm a criminal justice major, I can find plenty of scholarly articles that state the exact opposite. I asked you to provide proof, that wasn't proof. Now either post proof or fuck off. Here, I'll even do my part before you do yours. Educate yourself before spouting stupid shit.

repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2413&context=articles

Incels are a product of multiculturalism, in the past they got good jobs and educations without competing with foreigners with 80-85 IQ levels. They are usually higher IQ, women back then would flack to them due to the wealth and education they attained. Now that is no more, foreigners get into college over whites in many cases, they take white women as wives or gf's. The women get knocked up and become single mothers, and never reproduce again. Instead they vote leftist and virtue signal. No one learns history, education has been influenced by Marxism, and shit gets worse.

Now Incels are pusehd to the margines of society, women do not care, and society has abandoned them and their ancestors who built the nation.

This disfranchisement is leading to more and more mental issues. Many are becoming polciitcally active or even radical.

There is no jsutification in this, chaos will come and western civilization will be torn down as a result. White men will no longer care to defend their nation, and they will care less when it comes to work. this is why quality and standards are dropping everyday, the culture of "its cool to be stupid and yolo" is coming to an end.

I’m not going to listen to some university moron that gets spoon fed regurgitated garbage from kikes. You’re a moron and these same “scholarly” sources say race doesn’t exist and don’t think niggers are naturally violent.

Marxist horseshit. Niggers get treated harshly because they act like animals and tend to have priors.

I drive by this place everyday on my way to classes, in his defence the amount of dogshit degeneracy that goes on in and around this area would lead me to do stupid shit like this too. Have multiple dash cam footages of robberies, dead/drunk bums in the middle of the street, and people being hit by cars. Let me know if anyone wants me to upload these

Incels, the ISIS of the left.

BOTTOM TEXT!

Ok, fine. The post proof that backs up your own argument. I don't give a shit what your opinion is. Numbers don't lie. Statistics don't lie. I can't make you believe anything. But just because you're an idiot doesn't mean the numbers are wrong.
I know you're one of the uneducated people in this thread and you clearly didn't even open the link. You don't even know what the word 'disparity' means. Why are you in this conversation? That article was literally about white and black cops. Neither control group had priors. For fucks sake, why are you people here to argue if you're just going to blindly spew incorrect shit? Then deny blatant proof when you're wrong. You people are dillusional.

jesus christ, kill yourself faggot

I didn't open it, although I do know what disparity means. I didn't need to open it, I've heard it all before. Muh poor black man dindu nuffin, bullied by whitie when all he wanted was a pack of Skittles. I know that they're grateful to have faggots such as yourself defending them on the Internet, but you're pissing into a sea of piss. Wouldn't you be happier on Reddit?

So what do you think about the fbi.gov crime rate statistics showing that niggers are far more violent?

IMO the law is rigged against the poor, regardless of skin color.

>Let me research this further
>vox.com/identities/2017/11/17/16668770/us-sentencing-commission-race-booker
Wow, maybe he's righ-

>There could be other factors. As the Sentencing Commission acknowledges, it’s possible that its analysis could be missing variables — “because a particular factor is unknown, or because data about it is not readily available.” For example, the report doesn’t have data for employment history or family circumstances, both of which could influence a judge’s sentence. As a result, the commission said its report “should be interpreted with caution and should not be taken to suggest discrimination on the part of judges.”

Attached: 1534457829516.png (287x277, 113K)

That's what happens when you go 4months no fap challenge so based and redpilled for this society

it was a leaf on leaf crime tho, it literally doesnt matter

Attached: 1482584326861.png (800x400, 15K)

I for one welcome our sexless, bipolar walking murder bombs.

Nah, picking on you idiots is more fun. You fags love to scream about crime and race until the numbers show something you don't like. Then you ignore the numbers. It's insane how dillusional some of you people are. Like you truly believe incarceration statistics are real, but the other ones based off the same UCR are fake.
>I didn't open it
And that's where I stopped reading your post. I'm not going to converse with someone who refuses to acknowledge information because they dislike it. That's not educated at all.
That's absolutely true. Blacks commit more violent crimes proportionally than any other demographic. That's not what we're discussing. Stop moving goal posts. We're discussing sentencing disparity between white and blacks. That was what I asked you to provide evidence for. Now here you are trying to drag the goal posts to another field. Again, done be uneducated. You want to discuss this? Fine. Do it as an intelligent person. I know you're not an idiot, you just started talking about something you were ignorant about and now you're trying to play a different game. Grow up. swallow your pride like an adult and admit you don't know what you're talking about. Educate yourself and then you will know what you're talking about. Blacks commit more violent crime. That's absolutely true. So now what?
My bad, I picked literally the first link off of Google. Here.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fsd0512.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiKqYjXlZbdAhVK5IMKHWsLBz8QFjAIegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw26pXkIgUL7MuYYRAigIc3s

There's another one if you'd like to delve into that as well. Also, just for future reference, you should take a statistics class. There will always be outside factors they can't control for. That doesn't mean the rest of the research is invalid, just that the outside factors should be accounted for when interpreting results. Shit guys, this really isn't that hard.

>He had been 'involuntarilycelibate' for four years

Another fucking shapeshifting normie of course

Attached: China_Clinton_Magazine_Cover_Large.jpg (571x778, 67K)

So an incel that looks like pee wee Herman killed an alcoholic passed out in an alley?

>Overall, we prefer to study the effect of race as a bundle of factors, so that our analysis has
a race variable but no control variables for education, employment, and other factors associated with race.

I actually just started stats, but it's a cornerstone of the "impact" of racial disparity. The claim to controversy is that a black man who is 100% identical to a white man would get judged harsher. This study says that they chose to study "race" as if every black male is a hoodlum.

Attached: 1494045318982.jpg (479x592, 55K)

>Douchette
with a last name like that I can see why he'd get his shit kicked in

I know you are.
[takes off sunglasses]
But what am I?

Ok, that study is 100% invalidated too I suppose. How about this one?

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/320276

Or this one
jstor.org/stable/1228652

Maybe this study will have some valid information
ncjrs.gov/app/abstractdb/AbstractDBDetails.aspx?id=125896

I'm sure that one is just as bogus as all the others I posted as well. Might want to check this one then.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2003.tb00994.x

Do you get my point? I can do this literally all day. What you're telling me is that every single one if those researchers, in every single one of those papers, didn't understand statistics better than some dude who "just started stats". Do you want me to post more articles? Trust me, I can.

>Sheldon Russell Bentley
>Sheldon
absolute state of canadians. no wonder he couldnt get laid. when naming children, dont give them stupid names, that sound fucking horrid. give them nice sounding names

>I'm a criminal justice major
of course you are, columbo

we need to gas the incels asap

Why the hell do inches flood both Jow Forums and Jow Forums here?

Jow Forums in particular is goddamn pathetic and needs a solid kicking itself

Pic related user on Jow Forums

Attached: Seppos.png (1034x780, 970K)

His minor is in sub-Saharan fellatio techniques

Why does a grocery store have a security guard?
>Edmonton
Oh, Indians.

Funny, I've posted proof backing up every single one of my statements in this thread. And you think that is the one I can't back up? Do you want me to post a picture of my courses or what?

Jow Forums is full of roasties
I remember I would troll asking for advice on how to find virgin women and the response were so typical angry women that you could taste the salt in the air

>Numbers don't lie. Statistics don't lie
both are constantly massaged in politics to further agendas. you absolute fucking retard. have you even started your course yet, faggot? or are you waiting to start your first year hahaha

The weak should fear the incel.

Why are you studying Canadian law in the US?

lol

its 4am here, and i am laughing so fucking loud hahaha. i have absolutely no doubt whatsoever you are correct.

>asks me questions instead of just doing it
yeah do it newfag.

Quintessentially Jewish face.

Attached: 1469837510799.jpg (240x432, 16K)

Why are there so many losers in Canada? All the Canadian posters here suck for example. Most french canadians are piss ugly with brown hair and ginger beards.

HAHAHA

Its a board touched by Hell and yeast infections.
SAD!

Good one. Gay jokes. You're still an idiot who has yet to post any kind of counter argument. This is when threads die. Look at all the idiots that bailed when evidence was presented. Now the rest of you bitter losers just stand around grasping at straws. You think this is the first time I've argued this here? It literally always ends the same. I post proof, idiots fuck off. Some trickle in without reading the thread and attack me. I link my previous posts and they either move goal posts or vacate the thread and let it die. It's a cycle and you people are the same, every single time.
So if they're twisted that wouldn't be the numbers lying. That would be the politicians lying for gain. Numbers don't lie. People who record them might, but numbers don't lie. /sci/ would have a hissy fit over this post. This man eight here thinks 2+2 isn't an objective fact every single time. You want to blame the researchers? Fine. I don't really care if you think that every single source I've posted is false. As stated before, I can't make you believe anything. If you choose to ignore the statistics, that's on you.
I had to. My university requires a bredth of international law as well. Really though, all of those studies were U.S. based. The original user I replied to was here
Canadian law has nothing to do with disparity in sentencing, which is the reason I entered the thread. Not to talk about differences in law. What's your point?

You 100%, completely dodged my observation of the study.

>What you're telling me is that every single one if those researchers, in every single one of those papers, didn't understand statistics better than some dude who "just started stats".

looks like you need to re-take English II with that strawman. I'll be reading these studies tonight when I have the time to. Also, post your schedule.

Attached: 1513407356694.jpg (1772x1261, 1.08M)

wrong. heres a scenario.
>i have a sample base of 5000 people
> i have the data of their profiles
>3000 out of 5000 fit the argument
>i narrow the sample base down to 4000 to give the 3000 an increased presence in the data i am to provide
how young are you.post proofs of your course faggot

I'll be here on and off until 0630 mountain standard time. If I'm not browsing Jow Forums your best bet is /sci/ or /his/. Actuslly, posting on /sci/ might be better. I hate talking about race shit on Jow Forums for fairly obvious reasons. If you want to have an actual discussion a slower board would be better. It's hard for me to discuss things when having to reply to 5 different people.
So your argument is that all of these statistics are skewed? None of those papers are valid? Also, again that would be the researchers lying by not including all of the data and picking and choosing. That's not the numbers lying, that's simply the researchers manipulating. Which was my point last post......

The time of the Incel is rising.
You better fuck us quick or we'll kill you.

also
>The post proof that backs up your own argument.
>The post proof
and
>I know you're one of the uneducated people in this thread
i know you are uneducated, as you cant spell a simple word like THEN correctly. If for some reason you are in university, you are a nigger who clearly rode the diversity train through the entry requirements. a highly educated asian lost his place for a cunt like you. prove me wrong. pro tip...........................you cant, nigger

You said you were going to ignore me, now you're writing a novel in response to my quip regarding your obvious attraction to black men. I was just trying to enjoy some banter, but clearly I've touched a nerve. I can't help you with your sexuality and I don't appreciate having to hear about your degenerate interracial desires when I'm just trying to relax on a Thursday night. You should return to your designated sub-Reddit before continued exposure to homophobia reduces you to sobbing and soft, bubbly flatulence.

Plz do not squish.

Now THATS based

Attached: 1534049351352.webm (240x320, 777K)

>call someone pee wee herman
>he kicks your ass so hard you die
lol

that is not an argument i made. at all. to break it down in simple terms, for your afro american brain, i was highlighting that numbers and statistics are to approached with caution. which is a response to your "numbers dont lie, statistics dont lie" bullshit. still waiting for

I would appreciate it if you could find a full text ereader of "Death and Discrimination: Racial Disparities in Capital Sentencing" because neither my school's library or the nearest Uni has an accessible file, unless I physically go and rent access to it.

I'm white, and I'm phone posting. Check the rest of my posts. There's errors everywhere. You're one of those idiots that keeps moving goal posts. First it was:
>Numbers can lie!
Then it was:
>Well you're not even enrolled in university!
Now we're here:
>Haha you can't spell!
What a sad decline in arguments.
No, I said I didn't read your post. Much like I didn't read all of this one.
Here, like I said. I'm phone posting this is the best you get. I can't access the page on my phone because I'm in a hospital basement with 2 bars.
Google scholar has it. I'm pretty sure I only posted the abstract.

>I hate talking about race shit on Jow Forums for fairly obvious reasons.
yes, because you are a low IQ nigger, and cannot contain, nor control yourself to remain undetected

Fuck me..

Attached: Snapchat-1778537808.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

Keep those ad hominem coming. It makes you seem really smart.

>incel
>4 years
lol

so you offer proof you can not provide? then take an assortment of responses, to seperate comments (which none were addressed by the way), to make a shitty timeline. wow. just wow kid.
>im white. honestly. please believe me. im definately at university. i offered to prove it, but i cant now you accepted my offer. HAHA britbong btfo
its probably best you leave this board, nigger.

>snapchat
you absolutely pathetic larping nigger

me identifying you is not ad hominem. i just profiled you from your pathetically low IQ display

Based incel, doesn't take shit from anybody.

See you're grasping st straws. You think my degree is invalid because I use Snapchat?

You don't read my posts but you do respond to them lol. Alright. The next time you're down on your knees with a mouth full of dark chocolate cock and a mind full of social justice you can just lose yourself and not have to think about my mean words.

Attached: 1481065976980.jpg (564x464, 30K)

Fakecels have successfully infiltrated all incel hangouts. Dryspells are now allowed to be incels. Its hip to be an incel online these days.

I usually only read the first sentence.

Attached: 1535683168214.png (1034x780, 683K)

MORNING MR. BREAKFAAAAAST

You guys are so short sighted.

The goal is to promote prostitution as a social good. So that white daughters in a crumbling economy will resort to prostitution to fulfill some sick zohar-judeo role.

These sickos believe in the ideologies of frank - that sin must be everywhere and normalized (among the 'Christians' particular) to bring upon the messiah's return.

The bank kikes want your daughters whores, as the nation is seen as the 'great whore' (new-Babylon).

After all, it's what they say. What would they know about their own causes, right?

why didnt the guy jsut shave his head, or grow out his hair? there are literally tens of ways to not look like peewee herman

Attached: bighead.gif (500x282, 1.44M)

You suck nigger dicks for pleasure and the taste. Did you catch it that time?

Attached: 1494577405083.jpg (260x260, 20K)

no. i think the image is invalid. due to source not being original, but taken from snapchat. for someone studying criminal justice as a major, i am shocked you think this would stand up in court as a valid argument, or valid evidence. you absolute nigger

How do people cal him pee wee his name is Sheldon and he looks like the dude from big bang theory. If he thought it was bad on the outside he's gonna hate being in prison he's gonna get called pee wee and get raped while it happens.

kek

>I'm white

Attached: fellow whites 9.jpg (594x479, 98K)

>be virgin
>be frustrated
>kick some dude to death because of it
the first two I can understand, the third is just stupid. He deserves to rot in prison for thinking his emotions justify what he did to someone who had fuck all to do with his incel status.
And guess what? He'll have even less chance for female pussy in prison than now, good work faggot, maybe another life will work for you

This isn't court. What else do you want as evidence?

>tfw you're just an average ugly autist that prefers to live alone and you start being discriminated against because a couple incel maniacs can't find better ways to control their rage than by offing normies

Attached: 2018-08-30-18-45-01--561656866.png (225x225, 11K)

And the poet wrote on the Port-O-Let wall;

"Here I sit
Asshole hurtin'
Just gave birth
to another Albertan".

#NotAllUglyAutistsWhoPreferToLiveAlone

if you cant adhere to acceptable evidence in a debate, you probably shouldn't be debating. you definately should not be offering proof which isnt acceptable. just give it up shaniqwa and stfu until you can adhere to acceptable methods

Its much more likely that he never even said anything like that and theyre completely fabricating the incel angle, because thats what theyve been instructed to do by the media conglomerates that own them.

>He deserves to rot in prison for thinking his emotions justify what he did to someone who had fuck all to do with his incel status.
This. Lashing out violently at bystanders because of your feelings is for women and niggers.

yeah weird how these sort of details were never in stories until the rebbit explosion of incelmania

White on white violence is pretty sad to witness desu

Attached: 2CE14A07-451A-4165-84DE-5992ACEC9061.jpg (450x450, 33K)

Hey it's northern Canada; kicking the living shit out of a drunk behind the town (liquor) store on a Saturday night is the national sport.