Faith on the scene of HAPPENING

SHOTS FIRED, BLACK MALES!
youtube.com/watch?v=Crjcoin5Dfg

Attached: 1529030662026.png (555x847, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWt2CsS2_TY
youtube.com/watch?v=fR8anGdb6Z4
twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1016970513745350657
twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1032648818045665280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to sit on her face.

she looks like she fucks blacks

I want her to sit on my face

I bet she rims like a pro.

i like faith, seems like a nice grill

T.

Attached: (((You))).jpg (488x720, 53K)

I want to shit on her face.

I knew I had seen that look before. Coalburners are so obvious

Attached: A5FB4F57-E004-4143-BB4F-99A835505486.gif (482x270, 1.91M)

We really should help her cuz she mimics our views much more closely than Lauren does but we always get sidetracked by those god damn dick sucking lips.

right, I probably could have chosen a different photo.

she's too good looking to have to try and get good at rimming.

Attached: 220px-Faith_Goldy_on_InfoWars.jpg (220x234, 10K)

She's not good-looking at all you dumb kike
>t. (You)

Attached: 312w.jpg (236x314, 13K)

i'd rim her.

if you have a wife or gf which i doubt she is guaranteed a ham beast and your angry projecting beta faggot.

you're^ an

don't listen to the shills that say otherwise.

I love Faith Goldy.

Attached: faith.jpg (666x887, 59K)

Is she supposed to be hot, to me she looks average but wrecks it trying to hard to look hot and makes her self look 10 years older like a 50 year old trying to be 30

Hot as fuck and does a good job.

She is however a fucking jinx and everywhere she goes, death follows.

When you're so brainwashed and insecure from blacked memes that you can't even look at a woman any more without thinking of black dicks

Holy cringe

Get every Torontofag you know to vote for Faith on Oct 22, if she becomes mayor of this leftie stronghold the amount of salt produced will dry up the great lakes. Pic attached is her campaign she's openly running on while the media censors and excludes her:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWt2CsS2_TY

Attached: FaithForToronto_tweets.png (1180x1310, 1.49M)

>in this thread, incels comfort themselves with dreams of rejecting an attractive woman who they know would reject them immediately

Interesting perspective. Thinking on it...You're onto something. Faith 'reaper' Goldy

>everywhere she goes, death follows.
Truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=fR8anGdb6Z4

>she looks like she fucks blacks

I'm getting some black shoe polish and moving to Toronto.

he's either been brainwashed
or is shilling

she looks fucking 50

>yorkdale

KEK

I'm safe and comfy at Pacific Mall. I only have to fear price gouging.

based and redpilled fpbp

Is there any real chance of her becoming mayor?
I know they had Rob not too long ago, but in the provincial election Toronto was the NDP hive.

I mean, feds don't have to be male and she is a magnet for alt-right or fashy males.

They will be using their normie e-mails to contribute to her campaign and recieve newsletters etc.

She could just be compiling a monstrous doxx list for the intelligence agencies. We know everyone else, league of the south, TRS and Cantwells audiences are compromised and she has far greater appeal.

Possibilities.

Addressing the housing issue is a winning platform point and can't really be polarized.

I like pmall

>Is there any real chance of her becoming mayor?
With events like this happening every month, and if the media will cover her there is. They're doing a media blackout on her to avoid fucking up like they did with giving Trump too much exposure and risking her message resonating with too many people But legal immigrants voted both Rob and Doug Ford in because they hate illegals too. The media is attacking the police for providing safety from the crazy left at Faith's event and Faith wants to bring back our equivalent of stop & frisk to help the cops do their jobs. So she could have the combination of white voters, legal immigrant voters, and a bunch of people in police, ambulance, firefighting etc who's jobs are more dangerous and violent because cops can't deal with the gangs & criminals because of political correctness.

But she needs help spreading the message, so if you have a Twitter account, RT her tweets and tell any Torontonians you know to vote for her Oct 22nd. Even if she doesn't win, if there's a big show of support it'll convince other right-wing candidates to run on similar platforms.

Attached: faith_tweet11.png (590x308, 550K)

She was working for (((ezra levant))) and she seriously expected to appear on Azzmadors krypto report podcast and expect to keep her job at rabbi media? Naa.

Now she is basically a 14 words quoting Azzmador affiliate running for mayor of a major city?

Yeah, and james fields will be acquited and work teaching drivers ed in virginia.

probably not with the marxist media rallied against her and every faggot libtard RREEEEEEEEE screaming nazi racist biggot while they cover their ears and rock back and forth as their society sinks into a 3rd world cesspool around them.

if i was from Toronto i would vote for her though just to say fuck them.

what the fuck she's 29

hur durr muh lust

kek she's digusting

She is abouuuuuut the hottest thing ouuuuuut there in the e-Thot Conservative media world

Attached: 1532787378463.jpg (1024x576, 351K)

Mayor Faith is abouuuuuut the only based Canadian politician in the game right now

Attached: 1503024513515.png (599x598, 705K)

Get help.

shes at all the shootings isn't she?

NIGGERS GETTING ROASTED

this girl Mayor up in Toronto is so based

Attached: 1503164232654 (1).png (596x597, 905K)

I'd let her fuck me with a strap-on

will Faith's sister be running for office, haven't heard much abouuuuuuuuuuut her...

Attached: 1503115396109.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

whats with the Romanian attire ?

god I love white women who fuck niggers

Attached: 5fe34988-a3b9-4aca-818b-1f0e412a5a6e.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

nice feet though

they look like zombies

She's Greek/Ukrainian going by stuff she's said on Twitter

Attached: ReligionOfPeace.png (853x568, 1.4M)

Faith:
>Isn't afraid to mention the Jew
>Isn't afraid to mention White Genocide
>Pro European

Lauren:
>Never mentions the JQ
>Never mentions white genocide
>Complete (((civic))) nationalist with a coalburning past

We know which girl is the superior Canadian.

kek. for any leafs, come join us over in Can/pol/ General we're focusing on getting Mad Max elected as PM (he wants to crack down on immigration and is against the diversity shit) but also covering some Faith stuff since the Toronto election is coming up in a month

Attached: faith_white_genocide.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

When did old people l2meme?

Attached: Capture.png (1252x1258, 1.93M)

Saw her pic and read this as thots fired.

twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1016970513745350657

Why the fuck is she freely associating with us, might as well be reading this thread.

kek just noticed that at 40 seconds in some skinny hipster probably-antifa looking faggot walking toward her struts by and says "FUCK OFF FAITH GOLDY" as he passes her camera

Attached: bubble1.jpg (402x277, 37K)

>Why the fuck is she freely associating with us, might as well be reading this thread.
She posts pretty much any memes people send her. Pic related...her whole campaign is based on being controversial Trump style.

Attached: salt_mining.png (589x828, 1.41M)

I laughed when the sassy gay told her to fuck off

I'm kind of vibing she actually reads these threads, i mean, shes got the ego and this place is like a chamber of positivity for her. I'll assume she'll see this:

If you want to win, stop with the abortion stuff. Nobody is fighting for abortion and nobody will vote for you because of the abortion stuff, but it triggers people enough to not vote for you. Besides, its not a city legislated issue, just don't bring it up there's no upside.

>the sassy gay
that's a regular straight male in Toronto friend

this

you won't change any left leaning people who are hating how unsafe the city is by sounding like a 1990's christian extremist

If it's black people that's called gang violence. Shootings are white people.

She probably lurks now and then but Jow Forums is hard to follow if you don't sit on here all day like the rest of us faggots. But some of us send her info & content relevant to her campaign. She isn't focusing on abortion at all, that abortion tweet was from about a month before she actually started her campaign.

Her campaign is mainly focused on the stuff in these tweets But the media is trying to censor her, refusing to include her in polls, Twitter shadowbanned her, etc She's great though, she went to John Tory's face to harrass him over taking down the Danforth memorial: twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1032648818045665280

They're going to try to exclude her from the debates but if she gets into them the footage is going to be glorious af when she drops muslim extremist stats and illegal crime stats etc on them to their face on live news coverage

Attached: muslims.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Anybody have any ideas what she should focus on to win the race?

My view:

-Distance from Jow Forums memes
-Let go of abortion ( people who hate abortions hate illegals anyway, you can't doubled dip on votes)
-Focus a bit more on her Ukrainian heritage so that she can deflect the xenophobia allegations
-Play up the female angle, just a tad (not saying things like FIRST FEMALE X)
-Use beauty by taking more pictures with fans, make sure to balance out skin tones when doing so.
-Use her fucking instagram like she's supposed to use instagram, don't use it as a media dump

Any other ideas?

Well the tweets are out there, how do you remove them without having the people comment on the purge?

I want to Faith to give me the succ

Attached: faithsuck.webm (594x700, 524K)