SHUT IT DOWN!!!

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Attached: brown study trans.jpg (556x1024, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0202330
youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6115103/Brown-University-pulls-gender-dysphoria-study-teens-identifying-transgender-amid-transphobic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

american education institutions BTFO

They can't even handle the truth. They legitimately want to invert reality.

Liberal scum will use "science" whenever it's convenient for them, and toss it out the window when it contradicts with their preconceived notions.

>Brown University
>Ivg league
When are the ivy's gonna revoke Browns membership status?

The basic gestalt is the study found that "trans" has a lot in common with eating disorders, self-harm, etc., and spreads via peer groups and online messaging. Trans people don't want you to think they're recruiting, which of course they are.

They don't really love The Science™

See this is why no one respects social sciences. You can't censor studies just because they don't fit your narrative. That is propaganda, not science.

They won't be able to when they see the spate of the transgendered who got the surgery drop dead like flies down the line.

This, more or less. Social sciences are almost inevitably just an endless stream of cherry picked data, with convulated analysis to show that their favorite leftist talking point is true.

Anything that doesn't match the 'correct' view is silenced ruthlessly.

good question
them and dartmouth are not even ranked in the ARWU rankings

>Right wing is anti-science!
>Let's shut studies down because the findings might not be nice

OP YOU CUNT WHERE IS THE LINK????

This. The left has more or less hijacked the sciences in the last couple of decades in order to confirm and push their degeneracy as truthful, based off of 1-off cherry picked, biased studies and research. Read the book "Fake Science" by Austin Ruse, it's all about exposing the left and how they have ignored and tried to hid any true science that disproves their agenda.

Attached: THIS.gif (500x281, 243K)

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0202330

why would they this is in accord with the elites agenda

Lysenkoism is not a new phenomenon. I wish more studies could be done on this particular area because I want to know if my hypothesis is correct. But I guess that I have to a priori assume that trans are normal and healthy.

I’ve always believed anthropology / sociology exist simply to push a political worldview

>Science
>2018
WUBALUBDUB

Attached: 850de0f259a8b96f0f223733bf02a6d3_original.jpg (1552x873, 375K)

Based Aussie

This is 100% right, I can see it on my university all the time.
Our higher education works in a different way than in the States, but sociology majors literally have feminism classes. They also learn that gender is a social construct, if you disagree, you fail.

They definitely do. Anthropology is literally worthless. We already have biology and we already have history. Anthropology is just there to find (((excuses))).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1532848676985.gif (720x720, 3.86M)

Wonder if the Chinese would be willing to fund these studies...

>yep, I always knew *shuffles deck..pulls out card* 'science and objective reality' is transphoblic and must be shut down due to invalidating trans perspectives.

If you think the hard sciences don't do this as well, or are payed off by whoever gives them grant money to find a certain outcome - then you are dreaming

University studies trans people finds they are just mentally ill common faggots

Really? That's a shame, always thought the idea of anthropology was really interesting.

If you havnt found project mayhem or your fight club.... then look no further

youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE

>CHN
>BASED
>names the Jew
>exposes the beast system
>speaks in memetic parables
>has insomnia and sleeps 3 hours a week in a psych facility
>is 8 feet tall and can crush a CIAnigger with his mind
>has an army of android robots identical to himself to avoid capture
Check it
>bonus meme
100th Monkey effect ...
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
Your welcome , be entertained

Attached: 1535667669800.gif (320x242, 2.01M)

And completely unlike white nationalism

These people are fucking lunatics and history will recognize them as such

The study is an online survey of 250 parents on a forum for parents who dont like that their kid is trans, its hardly science in the first place. I do not think it should have been removed from the university's rolls though, unless they also subject all other equally shitty studies to the chopping block. AS THEY FUCKING SHOULD

When did white nationalists ever claim they aren't recruiting? Faggot.

>history will recognize them as such
I'd prefer they get recognized as lunatics today.

tranny detected

HOW DO WE GET THIS STUDY BOYS

DO WE HAVE ANYONE ON THE INSIDE

Attached: 1499540924543.png (386x378, 10K)

I'm a tranny because I can fucking read?

>Recruitment information with a link to a 90-question survey, consisting of multiple-choice, Likert-type and open-ended questions, was placed on three websites where parents had reported rapid onsets of gender dysphoria

This is selection bias. Ie it cannot be extrapolated to the larger tranny population.

This is a story about some retarded teen girls and their parents on a forum and really has not much to do with trannies at large.

thanks for the summary

these are features of borderline personality
this supports the fairly obvious association between, to put it bluntly, a fucked up childhood with varying forms of trauma, which is known to be associated with borderline personality, and transgenderism

though this may not explain all cases, it certainly is found in many

it is not acceptable in clinical circles to say that bad parents make kids that are fucked up in ways that might affect both their sexual orientation and "gender"...."and thats NOT a good thing"

t. board certified in psychiatry

leftypol on full damage control

it is, so long as you actually approach it from a non-ideological perspective and attempt to understand the mindset of populations that inhabit cultures that are radically different from Western forms.
looking up Franz Boas was a great treat, as he was instrumental at documenting the culture of the Northwestern American Indian at a time when their culture and heritage was rapidly disappearing - partly because of active suppression by the Canadian government, in banning the potlatch ceremony
he emerged out of a 19th century culture that viewed cultures as existing on a progressive hierarchy of civilization, of which Western/European culture had achieved the most advanced stage. he was one of the first to abandon the civilized/savage dichotomy that had been embedded in Western cultural anthropology and ethnology at least as far back as Herodotus.
the problem is that his heirs are partly to blame for the glut of culturally relativistic thinking that predominates in universities today. the idea that there are no better or worse cultural forms - only different ways - is a toxic conclusion that has been derived from his intellectually honest approach at genuinely attempting to understand people that live in radically different ways from us from a non-Western, non-moralistic perspective.

Attached: franz-boas-hoop.jpg (542x300, 29K)

Actually no, I'm just amused that so many posters here can't be bothered to read and think at an 8th grade level and enjoy pointing that out.

>"trans" has a lot in common with eating disorders, self-harm, etc., and spreads via peer groups and online messaging.

>self harm
>wanting to mutilate genitals for sexual gratification

Who could have seen this coming?

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 37K)

hackerbros do your thing

Ban assault biology textbooks.

Attached: 1500743760718.jpg (669x535, 100K)

Based yamaku uni

>They legitimately want to invert reality.
That's not the only thing they're trying to invert, lad

Attached: absolute_state_of_transgender.png (1409x4383, 880K)

I would have loved to hear that conversation when they told whoever was in charge of that study they were throwing it out because the results contradicted their political beliefs. What a kick in the front hole.

Attached: 1498600429143.png (800x748, 249K)

Reminds a lot of pic related.

Attached: 1533730150832.jpg (750x600, 69K)

Ivy League members are not a part of the Ivy league for academic status and prestige. It's a sport conference. The former is just a coincidence.

I really wish these people found Jesus Christ. I really do.

Attached: 1499336058920.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

Attached: Peek_Degeneracy.jpg (643x601, 119K)

>Trans people don't want you to think they're recruiting, which of course they are.

You know this from experience?

Both extremes do this but for a university, this is despicable as shit.

How is this different than any other social science study they do? They pretty much never have controls, proper testing methodology or anything that you would call actual science. At best they always draw tenuous correlation

Imagine making it illegal to treat a disease.

Attached: lawmaker who is giving everyone aids.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

science funding need to see if benis can magically become bageen
> no refunds

>the right is anti-science

>heh just another day of BTFOING redrumpflitards

Attached: 1532821723223.jpg (750x493, 72K)

This is literally lysenkoism. Like a textbook example.

i just ate too
bastard

Attached: 12351735478569.gif (280x258, 1.03M)

This is the same as a religious school or conservative school shutting down research in global warming or evolution.

checkd.
wht is Lysenkoism?

Attached: farrightextremist.png (1080x1044, 268K)

God this made me laugh. How retarded do you have to be to do this? Thank you.

Attached: 1534467171932.gif (324x333, 856K)

Psychology is pretty pseudoscientific already, but I wonder how long it is before this stuff infects the real sciences. Math is a social construct and other such nonsense. Given our current path it seems inevitable.

I suspect we'll see this disease spread to the real sciences eventually.

Snap! You go girl!!!

Attached: fags1.jpg (500x357, 37K)

Attached: face (2).jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

So instead of quietly letting it fizzle out and sweeping it under the rug, they SHUT IT DOWN and brought massive attention to it. Are they stupid or actually based and want it to get attention? Same result.

Is this why the board is being slid to shit right now? Trying to memory hole this?

The slide continues

And some people complained about finding a hair in a nipple.
Well imagine barfing a ball of hair like a cat after going down on a trans freak.

Attached: reverse-1245833400_jar-barf.gif (249x149, 1.4M)

>Implying being trans is comparable to an entire race

O wait, this is bait

1000% correct, poltards are in denial.

>when your orgasms include shooting pus out of your wound

Attached: transpuss.webm (320x180, 1.68M)

This pictures looks like it was taken in an asylum

>In on-line forums, parents have been reporting that their children are experiencing what is described here as “rapid-onset gender dysphoria,” appearing for the first time during puberty or even after its completion. The onset of gender dysphoria seemed to occur in the context of belonging to a peer group where one, multiple, or even all of the friends have become gender dysphoric and transgender-iden tified during the same timeframe. Parents also re- port that their children exhibited an increase in social media/internet use prior to disclosure of a transgender identity. The purpose of this study was to document and explore these observations and describe the resulting presentation of gender dysphoria, which is inconsis- tent with existing research literature.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

>Many (62.5%) of the AYAs had been diagnosed with at least one mental health disorder or neurodevelopmental disability prior to the onset of their gender dysphoria

I bet that fucking deaf bitch is behind this

Couldn't you use permanent hair removal to not let that happen in the first place?

I wish they'd all get BTFO with some moabs

That's why you should never give them a platform to begin with. They won't be neutral because neutrality will disprove their lies.

Yes, it's called a bullet to the brainstem

It highlights the fact that it's not natural. They aren't the opposite sex at all.

This so much. My exgf who is BPD has started mirroring her new “queer” group and has been going by a trans identifier lately, it is so transparent they all have codependency/NPD/BPD it’s almost comical.
Also, guess what?
>she was “sexually abused” as a kid
>All exes (including me) were “abusive assholes”
>Anorexic in HS
>Self Harm
>Binge eater
Like pottery.

Attached: 0F798290-59DD-4107-B8B9-12821746821C.jpg (1439x1912, 460K)

Universities used to be about enquiry and research. The fuck happened?

Hey Herodotus was enlightened as fuck for his time, and to accuse him of being part of the tradition of dividing the world into barbarian and not is unfair. Persians, Egyptians, Indians etc. all get a fair cop in the Histories.

Lysenkoism was the pseudoscientific beliefs put forward by a Soviet agricultural scientist which basically said among other things that plants were communist and not capitalist, that you could plant dozens of seeds in a single spot and they wouldn't compete because they're all working together. It contributed to the deaths of tens of millions when of course it turned out that plants compete with each other for space and nutrients. He was basically saying Darwin was a capitalist roader.

Gender dysphoria is typically a symptom of extreme mental disorder/illness. It is more prevalent in schizophrenics and people with bipolar/split personality disorders. Go figure. I lived with a ftm tranny for a year and oh boy was it interesting. I was basically doing espionage for Jow Forums and she had no clue. She admitted that she constantly wants to cut her tits off, and also admitted that she wasn't taking pills for her personality disorder(s). This circus freak also left dead rats in my freezer for months, almost never bathed, and was basically a deranged fat chick who wasn't bullied enough growing up. I just evicted her and I'll be posting an OP with all of the details when I can be arsed.

Attached: 1519366760897.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>young adult (AYA) children described were predominantly female sex at birth (82.8%) with a mean age of 16.4 years.
>41 percent of the AYAs had expressed a non-heterosexual sexual orientation before identifying as transgender.
>62.5% of the AYAs had been diagnosed with at least one mental health disorder or neurodevelopmental disability prior to the onset of their gender dysphoria (range of the number of pre-existing diagnoses 0–7).
>In 36.8% of the friendship groups described, the majority of the members became transgender-identified.
>The most likely outcomes were that AYA mental well-being and parent-child relationships became worse since AYAs “came out”.
>AYAs expressed a range of behaviors that included
>expressing distrust of non-transgender people (22.7%)
>stopping spending time with non-transgender friends (25.0%)
>trying to isolate themselves from their families (49.4%)
>only trusting information about gender dysphoria from transgender sources (46.6%).

>Conclusion
>Rapid-onset gender dysphoria (ROGD) describes a phenomenon where the development of gender dysphoria is observed to begin suddenly during or after puberty in an adolescent or young adult who would not have met criteria for gender dysphoria in childhood. ROGD appears to represent an entity that is distinct from the gender dysphoria observed in individuals who have previously been described as transgender.
>The worsening of mental well-being and parent-child relationships and behaviors that isolate AYAs from their parents, families, non-transgender friends and mainstream sources of information are particularly concerning.

>62.5% of the AYAs had been diagnosed with at least one mental health disorder or neurodevelopmental disability
How are we raising girls that the % is that high? Is it the education system? Daddy issues? Feminism? Something is seriously damaging girls' mental health and it needs to be examined. Genuinely disturbed by this.

Transgenderism is a mental worm. A demon like many others

I ain't clickin that shit

You just misunderstood the sentence. Their sample size just has an overwhelming amount of females in it and it was that they were describing. Females are probably more likely to want to participate in these kind of surveys. They like to share their feelings more and shit probably.

typical leaf, thinks living with a degenerate is somehow reconnaissance, like we don't already know trannies are filth. Elevate your living standards you mongrel.

Attached: Wonderful.png (1160x870, 740K)

Yeah. I signed up but I put the wrong house number on the form so my neighbor ended up with a vagina instead of me. My bad.

Attached: dino.png (715x3333, 1.28M)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6115103/Brown-University-pulls-gender-dysphoria-study-teens-identifying-transgender-amid-transphobic.html

>'The spirit of free inquiry and scholarly debate is central to academic excellence,' she added. 'At the same time, we believe firmly that it is also incumbent on public health researchers to listen to multiple perspectives and to recognize and articulate the limitations of their work.'
>researchers to listen to multiple perspectives and to recognize and articulate the limitations of their work
>articulate the limitations of their work

Off limits goy!

Attached: AdolfRonaldo.gif (500x275, 745K)

Oops, you're right. I saw the 82% and basically blotched out the male populace; poor thinking on my part. Still, 62% of the AYAs having mental issues should be pretty concerning, even if it's biased by the nature of group selection. We really need to examine what's being done to kids to increase mental health issues so much.

Liberals. Only libtards.

>vagina is free of hair balls

Attached: 1535511120448.jpg (362x382, 32K)

>We really need to examine what's being done to kids to increase mental health issues so much.

I think a lot has to do with general cultural rot and decline in the West, combined with further atomization of the individual to remove their roots and Tradition. TV, mass media, hollywood, school and "university" indoctrination are the main vectors that are used to spread these trends. I also wouldn't be surprised if the effects are much more pronounced in cities compared to rural communities (since rural community structure defends more against cultural subversion).

t. chris chan

dont be a "pussy"