What's the point of demonizing China and Russia?

So the west sees China and Russia as enemies, i get that. But if they could defeat China and Russia, wouldn't they have done it already? And if not, what's the point of demonizing someone you can't defeat and have to live with? Wouldn't it be better to live in peaceful coexistence and work for mutual benefits instead of being all passive aggressive about all of this?

Attached: China-Russia.jpg (3585x2608, 2.67M)

bump

>peaceful coexistence
>mutual benefits

Chinese consumption is biggest threat facing the world. they need to be culled from the earth. Only retards give a fuck about Russia.

chinese consumption is lower than american consumption. should the US be culled from the world?

oh i see, you are a fucking retard.

sage

>muh narrative

>thinks it's a narrative

you're just a retard.
sage

Fuck you, Tim Chang.

Attached: 1510097250013.png (800x1672, 209K)

No, he is right. You chinks should be culled from this world.
Tell me, what could be the benefits from a Chinese controlled world? You cant even take care of your own people and now you want global domination? And what's more for a context of "peace"?

Please tell more of your jokes Mr Chink, but when the time comes I will kill insects like you as many as I can before I lay rest to the very soil of my motherland.

Russians are Jews.
Look at all the statistics for Russian immigration to Israel.
Trump is controlled by Russians = Jews
You will easily find Russian bots posting hate against the Chinese and praises for Putin
So I expect Jews/Russians trying to Brew up a war with China thus taking over the eastern hemisphere.

>But if they could defeat China and Russia, wouldn't they have done it already?
can you not read? so far no one's doing anything about it, so what's the point of demonizing something you can't do anything about?

In order for war to happen, you need to justify it. And without justification, what would be the reason that your insect people fighting for? It is likely that you kill each other and take down your own government at that point.

Im not demonizing China, China is a demon to being with.

>In order for war to happen, you need to justify it.
the justification is that china is the enemy. what more justification do you need?
>China is a demon to being with.
why? is china the one going around starting wars all over the world? what's wrong with peace?

>the justification is that china is the enemy. what more justification do you need?
Read your fucking post again. Is that a proper reason?
>why? is china the one going around starting wars all over the world? what's wrong with peace?
True you didnt start war. But can I fucking ask you what you did to Canada and Australia, your insects laid so much maggots in those area that you can now interfere the Australian Government.

Also tell me why Chinese Government wanted Spratlys so badly that you made literal islands on those waters.

>Read your fucking post again. Is that a proper reason?
has the west ever needed a "proper" reason to go to war?
>muh gov't interference
people are free to vote however they want you moron
>spratleys
why should i know? i'm not the chinese gov't

Im talking about "total war", the wars that intended to occupy another country completely. China badly requires resources in order to move on.

Yes, people in democratic countries are free to choose their leaders. But their leaders are also free to do and think what ever they want. Understand that? That means dangling some chink money can manipulate their leaders.

we need a long term enemy to focus our hatred

bug enough not to fail to keep people motivated

if trump really wanted to win the trade war and make china collapse he wouldnt have saved zte

>That means dangling some chink money can manipulate their leaders.

politicians take donations from all sorts of countries, most notably AIPAC. not sure why it's such a big deal when it's chink money. obviously lobby groups are going to lobby for their own interests

>Im talking about "total war", the wars that intended to occupy another country completely.
are you saying the west has no interest in total war with China? then why not move on from the chink hatred if you're not going to shit about it and treat china like any other country

Tell me why should I ignore something that threatens our very existence? How can we be sure that a "Chinese occupation" will preserve democracy and respect our rights?

Our ancestors worked hard in order to have the freedom we are experiencing right now. As the people living in the present, it is our job to preserve it.

>Tell me why should I ignore something that threatens our very existence?

are you speaking on behalf of the west or just the phillipines? 'cause yeah, with the flips i understand the whole bullying over some islands thing but china is just as likely to lob a nuke at the west as japan is, who obviously don't even have nukes. so again, are you speaking on behalf of the west or just the phillipines?

Why would I worried about the American when they are perfectly capable of defending themselves.

>china is just as likely to lob a nuke at the west as japan is, who obviously don't even have nukes
I know that you are a subverting chink in US but please make your goddamn sentences at least readable.

what am i subverting?

To increase defense spending and justify oppressing the lower classes more

>Why would I worried about the American when they are perfectly capable of defending themselves.

ok, makes sense why you would hate china given the way they acted encroaching on your islands and stuff. why'd you all elect duterte anyway? isn't he pro-china or something?

It's all about money. The bubble called US military industry needs an evil enemy to justify astronimical spendings on an overpriced hardware like F-35.

Brainlet question. What is the advantage of someone you can blame all your problems on? An enemy you are on good terms with is better than an allly, especially with MAD