Racism is learned behavior

Children are not born racist, they are taught by society to be. Their innocent utterances carry many potent lessons for us as adults.

Attached: 1516546512105.png (923x580, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1211994/Even-babies-discriminate-Shock-new-study-shows-infants-young-months-distinguish-black-white-faces.html
utoronto.ca/news/racial-bias-may-begin-babies-six-months-u-t-research-reveals
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Waaaahh mommy fuck white people!

Yes. Niggers are the best teachers of racism. The more you know them, the more racist you get.

You’re right, she would hate blacks if her mommy didn’t teach her to be racist towards other whites.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1211994/Even-babies-discriminate-Shock-new-study-shows-infants-young-months-distinguish-black-white-faces.html

False. Sage and drive thru shillbaiter.

>they learn racism as soon as they interact with other nigger kids and they steal their bike
ftfy

Shareblue faggot.

I look around and all I see is "white people are racist". Eventually, people get sick of it. Flag checks out tho.

what a dumb ass kid.

Also Martin Luther King was a domestic abuser

Almost everything is learned you stupid fuck.

Yes , racism is learned. If you have to live near nogs you learn it pretty fast

Attached: 1476918834647.png (1293x912, 468K)

>Children are not born racist
mine will be

this is more leftist bullshit. its not hard to find the data on expiremnts with toddlers and sharing behaviors before they can even speak.

Racism will end as soon as we have the will to do what needs to be done to solve the problem; stop letting racists raise children.

I think it's genetic actually, I always found black people odd looking and didn't want to really be around them.

>My X year old said Y, isn't that profound? Out of the mouth of babes, amirite? That means you should listen to what children say because they're so FUCKING wise!
The absolute state of the left. I'm fucking glad they're scared.

Babies and toddlers have tribal instincts and prefer those that look like them. Showing visible preferences by 6 months.

utoronto.ca/news/racial-bias-may-begin-babies-six-months-u-t-research-reveals

this x10000
its time to rev up those ovens boys! finish the job!

Attached: 1478666723974.jpg (718x637, 31K)

children that are born in normal places of one ethnicity would look at nigger like "WTF?"

Racism is instinctual.

This. Racism is taught by being near other races.

False. Racism is instinct and common sense. See

>children know best
guess i'll just mozzie on down to the nursery every time I need some life advice
thanks, user

They learn by interacting with other races. Leftists utter this kind of nonsense because they think they're proving that society is racist, when in reality they're proving that society is racist because non-whites are uncivilized savages.

Why do you think old people are more likely to be racist? It's a lifetime of being forced to deal with subhumans.

OP infants are literally taught everything. I'm surprised you don't remember since it was probably only 12 years ago for you.

niggers are stupid and smell like shit

In sociology, the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society.

Attached: 1449534471728.jpg (640x460, 20K)

>my 8 year old daughter said this..... honest

Children don’t know that a stovetop is hot until they touch it. It’s called associative neurological development retard.

Children are not born understanding that putting your hand on a hot stove will burn you. Threat recognition is always a learned behavior.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: Moon.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

can you use english words? or do you onlu know the smart "intelligent" french words your sociology teacher told you.

based stovetop posting

Oh look, another episode of things that never happened

>We need to create terms that we can apply to EVERYONE and EVERY group.
Literally every single ethnic group since the dawn of human civilisation has practiced ethnic nepotism. Except now where everyone BUT whites practice it because it's bigoted when whites do it.

I give up, what comes next?

My daughters 2 and she walks to the other side of the street when niglets are around. Fully instinctual.

I did teach her to say nigger though. When she says it in public I just tell people shes imitating the motorcycle sound.

LOL

racism is a myth..a social construct
we call it race criticism now..the idea that certain races are low iq commie assholes and one in particular is subversive and greedy and often rubs their hands together when pleased with an evil doing

Come back and see her in a toll paid thread circa 2025

Attached: Moon Camps.gif (400x300, 1.85M)

Strawmanning little retarded children with literal underdeveloped brains that are ignorant of the world. Hint, at the end of the day:
IT'S THE FUCKING JEWS.

>it is taught that wild animals are dangerous
>it is taught that you shouldn't play in traffic
>it is taught that you shouldn't touch fire
Why is learning about the world bad? kids are fucking stupid

>I did teach her to say nigger though. When she says it in public I just tell people shes imitating the motorcycle sound.
Based leaf. You'll be spared when the rake comes

Attached: 1496020916332.jpg (812x810, 243K)

True...but, the actions of some races are indicative of perpetual degenerate behavior. Prove me wrong fuckboy.

Attached: 1til8r.jpg (260x194, 11K)

I was with my 2yo, watching an abo busker playing the didgeridoo. He was wearing those nappies and had body paint. She pointed at him, looked up at me questioningly and said, "monkey?".

At age 4 she went to preschool that had a lot of pajeets. She soon says that she doesn't like brown people.

I never put any of that shit in her head. Pure sweet innocent natural instinct.

Attached: 1534512391771.png (600x486, 477K)

So you are saying their is no evolutionary advantage for being racist? I disagree. Every single mammal on Earth is territorial. Racism is the human version of territorial.

this is so true. i used to be extremely
liberal and open to all people's, then I started to work with many different peoples, my wife was the same way, then her company had a demographic switch (she was in HR) and now all her stories are nightmares about bad, lazy, stupid self entitled employees who call racism at everything as soon as they are written up for any performance issues. crazy part is they already handle them with little kid gloves compared to everyone else.

those were all normal fucking words dood.

Attached: 1535082559725.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

>184079477
lol fpbp

Yowza!

Attached: 1533742670532.jpg (600x693, 56K)

learnt through contact with lower races

please translate your french words into english my small brain cant understand french

One becomes racist through pattern recognition, one of the core aspects of crystal intelligence.

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/

Most racists I know learned it through exposure to nogs. You have to be retarded to not see the patterns, or heavily indoctrinated to see them and ignore them.

Yep, i learned from niggers and spics in Fremont elementary, Columbia middle school , north highschool(Riverside California).

more like taught by brown people

based infants

Attached: 24234324234234.jpg (426x283, 37K)

It's because whites are more efficient at it. It wouldn't be fair for everyone else

my daughter's picked up on this in school. one day she came home and just said "why are all the dark skinned kids so mean and bad in class?"

I just said, "well, some people just don't know how to behave properly, maybe we can teach them"

The next day she came home and said she tried to help another girls and had been hit by her, I told her I was sorry that happened and maybe she should just stay away from those type of people because some types of people just can't seem to learn right.

it was a hard lesson

>I was with my 2yo, watching an abo busker playing the didgeridoo. He was wearing those nappies and had body paint. She pointed at him, looked up at me questioningly and said, "monkey?".
That's honestly fucking adorable. Kids, being baseline humans, say what everyone thinks. When they're faced with someone having a strange disability, everyone at first thinks "wtf is wrong with this guy" then they flagellate themselves for thinking that of a disabled person, but a child is blatant when speaking their curiousity. (Fucked) adults are quick to chastise children for pointing out when someone's different purely because the adult KNOWS that that person is different, they've just had it beaten into them that everyone NEEDS to be accepted. It's one thing to teach a child manners and respect, it's another to teach them to hate themselves for acknowledging that someone else is different.

basically what commie retards call racism is actually a well known thing that can be and has been explained by sociology and biology.
and what they have found is that not only is it natural but it serves an important function.
by being "racist" we were actually being helpful and caring towards our group. and over time this led to being nice and helpful to our own group being a natural human trait.
by being more helpful to our group than others we help the group more and increase our chances of survival.
basically racism is fucking normal and not going away any time soon.

Yes so what this gibberish means that instutional racism is real, but only in that instution. There are many other institutions that can objectively observe racism without nepotistic influences. Solo Fuck off homo.
T. A Soc major.

Attached: 1534816610827.jpg (720x960, 31K)

>(Fucked)
Meant
>(Cucked)

Uhm children are born fucking demons. They learn civility later.

Racism is not a learned behavior. Pretending that whites aren't superior to niggers is a learned behavior.

The conspirators have been seen and they will be brought to justice.

Attached: 36AC9A6A-AEF3-4D72-B619-835FA9EC6FAE.jpg (166x133, 26K)

Yeah it's learned by experiences in the real world and taught by media.

brilliant

Attached: 1535273900859.jpg (800x936, 164K)

Ayy I went to Columbia too

Future Amy Biehl.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

End of thread.

SAGE
HIDE

Fuck off shill I hope you get culturally enriched with no lube.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1200x1015, 192K)

Children are born to be racist. They see other races as alien upon seeing them for the first time similar to most animals or other things they see. Children perceive the world as a small place such as their own town (home, school, etc). They believe that everyone is similar to their parents in looks as their perception is small. As for the photo, children tend to take new experiences a bit far and repeat what their parents have told them in extremes. They feel stronger emotions and cannot yet think with logic or reason in larger capacities.

Also 1 post.

Attached: 1535630898271.jpg (472x371, 57K)

>Racism is learned behavior

Attached: diversity.jpg (646x792, 151K)

>be born not racist
>start hanging around niggers
>suddenly racist
Hmmm

I'm sure a toddler randomly came up with that overly emotional bullshit tangent, and they didn't fabricate it and attribute it to a toddler as an appeal to emotion.
These degenerate faggots should be banned from raising children, as well as everything else.

In third grade I started noticing that the Black kids did more things that got them in trouble and when I mentioned it at the lunch table I got put into (((councelling))).

It's almost as if being weary and distrustful of those outside your tribe is an ingrained behavior that would have provided an evolutionary advantage to groups of humans.

Hmm. Rly makes u think.

the nepotism that is ethnocentric is just ethnocentric behavior. which in turn is just a subset of kin selective behavior.
Relatively homogeneous societies invest more in public goods, indicating a higher level of public altruism. For example, the degree of ethnic homogeneity correlates with the government's share of gross domestic product as well as the average wealth of citizens. Case studies of the United States, Africa and South-East Asia find that multi-ethnic societies are less charitable and less able to cooperate to develop public infrastructure. Moscow beggars receive more gifts from fellow ethnics than from other ethnics. A recent multi-city study of municipal spending on public goods in the United States found that ethnically or racially diverse cities spend a smaller portion of their budgets and less per capita on public services than do the more homogenous cities.[4]

>2018
>be scared white people will shoot you and not scared niggers will shoot you
These kids are either going to get super redpilled when they rebel against their stupid parents or they will die while biking through ISIS country.

Racism is completely natural. If racism is a learned behavior, why do you fags constantly have to drill it into children's heads that it's "bad"? The first time my niece saw a nigger she said "that girl's skin looks like doodie". If you like niggers, it's obvious you have never spent any time around niggers.

Well ya never seen lil kids play. As a normie an tje chad kids all mingled np.

Wns is a front for social outcasts

No wonder germans hate u snowtards

Yes children are born "racist". We Express preference for the faces of our parents near instantly and this extends to similar-looking people within hours or at most days, particularly actually in girls who are more perceptive of faces as infants.

It's fine. Just like how kids become liberal to rebel against their conservative parents. Gen Z will rebel against their parents by being Nazis.

Well talking and walking are learned behaviors too.

this, this this this. THIS THIS!

That, or her liberal feminist mermaid-kin SJW teacher spent that whole day guilting them for being white when the class was discussing MLK and the civil rights movement.

Nice. They do that 21 tipout shit and small basketball when you were there? Those were some days

Yep. My daughter wasn't born racist, she learned to be when two niggers ran up behind her in the lunch hall and punched her in the back of the head.

Attached: 1522537523762.jpg (600x395, 101K)

That's bullshit I had chinese, african and iraqi friends growing up.

Ouloo had braids and I had not seen anything like this before but I must have liked them because I got a barbie doll with dreads

And children dont know shit. Thats why they cant even vote

sindy doll*

Attached: 3437867f2b60756eeca7f58717593fff.jpg (319x331, 27K)

das rite white boi

we taken yo CHILDREN

AND YO WOMEN

I know this is true from personal experience, i used to be very accepting of other races due to the forced "diversity is our strength" meme, but when i got into high school i started to encounter nigger. At first i thought it was just a few bad apples but then i slowly realized that blacks are a giant pile of manure with a few decent apples in it

Attached: 1533172902993.jpg (406x364, 118K)

Absolutely. Whatever's happening around you will shape you as a person, even if you were raised to be some perfect progressive angel. If you see enough bullshit that these niggers are doing nowadays, it'll change you. Nowadays these niggers are starting to being more active with their racism towards us white folk and a lot of us, including myself, are starting to rise up against this shit. If colored folk want to start playing nice and respect others and the law, then there'd be no problem, but these ghetto thugs are getting on my last nerve.

Attached: raycisssticker.jpg (170x262, 46K)