HOLY SHIT TURN ON FOX NEWS

HOLY SHIT TURN ON FOX NEWS

OHR KEPT WEISSMAN IN THE LOOP ON DOSSIER.

WEISSMAN CONFIRMED MUELLER’S BULLDOG.

THIS IS YUGE

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=2wAEcN9UIy8
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/30/louis-c-k-rape-whistle-joke-made-two-women-uncomfortable-report.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g39XXLUR-iY
youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/30/dojs-bruce-ohr-kept-mueller-deputy-in-loop-about-anti-trump-dossier-sources-say.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HrhE8q_vKoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ourguy/

Attached: 1529885882237.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

Attached: 1523700509249.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&v=2wAEcN9UIy8

THE MAD MAN IS A PROPHET

big if true

He's a time traveler.

Attached: 1518124268243.jpg (1052x1210, 254K)

Lol if Weissman isn’t fired then Mueller needs to be forcibly shutdown

Sessions should unrecuse and shut it all down take it straight to the USSC if need be

MORE IMPORTANT: foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/30/louis-c-k-rape-whistle-joke-made-two-women-uncomfortable-report.html

Women audience members feel that their dissenting voices will not be heard at Louis C.K. show

cucky louie at it again?

bump

Retards

He’s comprised dude. It’s been obvious for quite some time

Mentions pizzagate in 2011. Someone mentioned it had to do with someone eating pizza with a fork...but how many coincidences until shit isn't coincidental?

Attached: 1531274349212.jpg (512x512, 39K)

Trust sessions. Pain Incoming. The silent executioner is dotting his I's and crossing his T's burning the midnight oil with Huber.

Attached: 1535673223170.png (676x454, 481K)

>womens opinions
>ever relevant

I don’t buy that at all. I just think it’s what he should do is unrecuse himself and shut down the Mueller probe in order to save his job

But a woman felt things at the comedy club and now Louie must man up and take responsibility.

Dammit the texans game is on.

Be patient. Wait till midterms are over. A storm is coming. Trump could fire Sessions at any time. If he really was a problem, he would have been gone months ago.

Attached: 04022b32ed08530cb02390ba7ed1a31e0f98a8873963ce3ad77151f75f4fa2e1.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Retard

You’re not persuasive lol

Why would I trust? I don't give a shit whether Sessions is compromised or part of a SECRET Q PLAN or whatever the case is. I give a shit whether or not this situation gets cleaned up properly, and the buck stops at Trump, who just tonight indicated at his rally that he was going to have to step in and do something if these people don't shape up.

The situation is getting cleaned up properly. Sessions nickname is the silent executioner for a reason.

niggers today seem to remember slavery. fair is fair.

I'm not trying to persuade, I'm trying to inform.

Trust Sessions.

Exactly I only listen to Trump and he’s objectively pissed at Sessions so anyone who tells me to lay off Sessions and not trust Trump is doomed to failure

It's a trainwreck and an international embarrassment, not something getting cleaned up properly.

At least I'm not jizzing my pants over a trump rally.

Someone give an ignoramus a rundown of what this means.

>fox

Into the trash it goes!

Lol this guy is on every thread related to the Hoax shilling for Mueller and Sessions. He’s a notorious joke

hehe I was on jumblr and saw a bunch of jous kvetching about sessions so I'm pretty sure he's our guy. Hold on I'll post em

Red October incoming, optics matter. The people need to be angry and demand action. It's all building to finale. Sessions is /our guy/. Trust Trump.

>The people need to be angry and demand action.
What are you waiting for, everybody to chant LOCK HER UP at every rally? WOW GREAT OPTICS

I’m sure the average libturd antifa sympathizer can’t get hard for days if not weeks after Trump rallies. Symptom of TDS

it means us magapedes are fucked.

Attached: nobully.jpg (219x230, 8K)

He's been in Washington too long man.
He's controlled opposition, pretty clear.

Attached: sessions1.png (673x728, 171K)

Do you disagree that Trump could fire him tomorrow if he wanted? Or three months ago?

Sessions was picked for a reason, and Sessions recused himself for a reason.

Zoom out. Think bigger.

Attached: sessions2.png (731x555, 122K)

Bump

Weissman is such literal scum
>Political hitjob against Enron
>Sent people he knew were innocent to prison
>Complimented Sally Yates insubordination just as Trump took office
>Working with Ohr as the Fusion gps dossier was being fabricated
Basically a guy with the exact same problems now as Strzok. If he’s not fired the Mueller probe remains 100% illegitimate and becomes an even bigger joke

No he isn't. Both my ID and digits confirm.

>Orr
>Weissman
Who are these people?

Sessions recused because he thinks everybody else around him is altruistic and acting in good faith. He got rolled by Kike Rosenstein, Weissman, Mueller and co.

It’s looking bad for you guys Brockbitch

this and checked

I believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=g39XXLUR-iY

youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE

Attached: 1514120945824.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

think of all the people Trump has fired so far

big names like Rex, Rinse Penis and Bannon

if Sessions didn't do what Trump wanted he would be gone period

Chuck Todd thinks that there will be big Mueller news tomorrow because it's the last business day before labor day.

shut up babydick

You’re not persuasive

Trump has voiced his disapproval for Sessions behavior, whether it be legit or not is not the case. Sessions is not to be trusted until Trump says so.

The real question is why this guy (or group of similar people) are so invested in pushing this narrative. Who benefits? What end result does it create?

Sessions is a flawless patriot. Honestly, had he run against trump, I would have vored for him.

FAKE NEWS PEOPLE

Attached: FAKE NEWS !!.jpg (647x866, 97K)

KIIIIIIIIKE

dont listen to what trump SAYS, watch what he does. he and sessions are waiting playing the game till after the midterms...

"we'll start from there." Fuck this guy is amazing. Thank you to all the anons on this board that made it happen.

Attached: kek-autism.jpg (2048x1475, 852K)

Trying to keep patriots from popping off would seem to be an obvious motive

Shill

Trump will be remembered for thousands of years.

Attached: 1505185115098.jpg (680x1386, 391K)

This. actually draining the fucking swamp would destroy our midterm chances so he'll do it after. r-right?

You never answered my question. is right.

If Sessions was truly a bad actor, why hasn't Trump fired him? Why did he even pick him in the first place?

You need to do more research.

its all a show imo

foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/30/dojs-bruce-ohr-kept-mueller-deputy-in-loop-about-anti-trump-dossier-sources-say.html

No, you are ignorant, and probably under the age of 18.

>(((Weissman)))

I don't know what circles you run in, but most people I would categorize as "patriots" don't really take Q seriously and are plenty pissed at how things are going as it is.

Because firing an attorney general while there is an ongoing witch hunt against you that this same attorney general can’t do anything about, thus elevating the crook Rosenstein who usurped the AG’s power to enable the witch hunt to happen would be a political headache totally not helpful to R’s in an election cycle

Tell DAVE I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK DAVE

Attached: 1531467375875.gif (245x245, 3.62M)

He has more than enough reason to fire Rosenstein, if he went as far as to fire Sessions you really think he wouldn't fire Rosenstein too?

Sessions was picked for a reason, and recused himself for a reason.

You're watching a show.

Yeah but now there are 10 or 40 million more than ever

You’re not persuasive

It's okay. Mid terms are coming. Red October is coming. You will see. Relax, and trust Sessions.

gotta admire your commitment to your larp, but some people unironically believe this.

Attached: 1533507293050.jpg (675x1200, 223K)

Trusting sessions has nothing to do with it. It literally does not matter whether or not anybody trusts him.

Does this mean Jews can officially fuck off with their 'inherited trauma' dog shit or whatever it's called?

If you think Trump is naive enough to fire an AG and deputy AG in an election cycle and hurt himself for the rest of his first term....Jesus, get a new fucking slant bro

This

Attached: 660b7ed7-fca2-48ec-88df-3d1ae442ef21.gif (500x381, 235K)

Well, so if we look at what the net effect of this operation has been so far, we see that it has created a bit of a Q cult. I know people whose opinions I respect a lot who are in it. As such, there is now a divide between the Q cultists and the people who think it's hogwash.

Yet the Q cult keeps going. Are we to conclude that such a division and its resultant chaos are the desired effect of this operation?

Can someone please explain why this news is a big deal with all the other shit we already know?

Attached: IMG_3401~2.jpg (1152x665, 55K)

when is gowdys last day in office?
youtube.com/watch?v=HrhE8q_vKoY

>Conflicts of Interest
>May 7th 2018
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: weismann.png (603x364, 65K)

And that

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: bahahahahahahahaha.gif (397x200, 1.68M)

Sessions plays for the cuckservatives. Always has. It's why he was one of the very first people to jump on the Trump train. He was assigned this role in case Trump won. Now he's playing hard against him. He is just an elected form of the deep state. He has been a member so long, he joined the unelected side.

Is Ohr /OHRGUY/?

Monica Lewinsky was a Mossad trap to blackmail Clinton?

He can't fire him whenever because he doesn't have the votes in the senate to confirm a new AG. After the midterms if Sessions has done nothing. He is fucking gone the day after the elections.

RAHM EMMANUEL!

Q seems harmless and easy to ignore, whether real or larp, it grows the movement

Attached: 1534326686092.gif (245x171, 414K)

Sessions is top of DOJ. If he appointed Special Counsel to investigate 'the investigators' this would seemingly involve Rosenstein and Mueller and his team.

Presumably, RR and Mueller would then have to recuse themselves from their current investigation?

God, that shit can not be real. Also I agree user is larping.

Further delegitimizes Mueller and in sanity world should force a response with the only rightful response being to fire Weissman and announce it just as was done to Peter Strzok and Lisa Page for the same textbook demonstrations of bias, as well as for the conflict of interest inherent in that Weissman should be a target of the investigation or at the least a witness, certainly not someone who should have prosecutorial input lmao