An entire generation of white females incapable of motherhood

>An entire generation of white females incapable of motherhood

How long until the real pain starts my dudes?
My guess is that within 10 years, shit will get pretty fucked up (as bad or worse than Japan).

Attached: 1509751484122.png (1200x1200, 1.78M)

It already started, it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.
Canada will probably be gone by that time.

>before it gets better.
How the fuck will things get better when everything is going to be in ruin and all the kids are autistic?

It already happened in our history.
There will be a pushback, the West as we know it will be either destroyed or will turn 180 degrees.
Look at ancient Greece, Rome or Weimar Germany. This story happened before.

You're fucking retarded. I knocked up an alcoholic party-all-night roastie and she took to motherhood like a duck to water. All it takes is some faggot to slip one past their goalie and everything changes.

Attached: 1534788073933.png (500x397, 308K)

Greece got swallowed first by Macedon, then the romans and forever onward was never relevant as a country (only in history).

Rome got toppled by barbarians and suffered a similar fate as the Greeks.

Germans got so fucken cucked, first by jews, then by themselves, then by the world.

Every country that has experienced a great decay/conquering/collapse has never recovered.

Ancient Egypt.
Persian Empire.
Chinese Empire.
Japanese Empire.
USSR.

I see no light possible at the end of this cave that people of european descent are heading down.

>I knocked up an alcoholic party-all-night roastie and she took to motherhood like a duck to water.

t.larpius maximus

I wish it was a larp. My life was so much better before kids

Countries won't recover. Civilization at large will.
When Greece fell, the power vacuum was filled by Rome, when Rome fell the Franks rose up, there are periods of destabilization and periods of building.
We won't see a Great West, our children won't, but our great-grandchildren might take part in something completely different.
All the steps of the way were necessary to create our civilisation as it is, or rather, as it was.

Femin virus is spreading lads

What if the muslims that are amazing in the millions in the west all turn on us at the same time...

Muslims are very fucken persistant.

amassing*

ok to be fair, not trying to white knight, but stop blaming women for everything, because we also have an entire generation of white males incapable of fatherhood, it's all just part of a much bigger problem.

Attached: 1493355886655.jpg (576x960, 73K)

Open war wouldn't be that bad.
But they won't do it, they'll just wait and outbreed whites, just like latinos in the US.
Rome was also overrun by many tribes in the IVth and Vth century, yet after a period of unrest the West rose up again.
The main danger is a society without any identity, we never had that and we have no idea how it's going to function.
Ethnic whites are done, remember that all of North Africa, Middle East, even Northern India was white-looking 2000 years ago. It's impossible to retain so called "racial purity".

But the Alchemist is a good read. Most modern women don't read anything but social media shit. One who reads any book with some kind of meaning behind it is probably better than your average thot.

Just dont be a beta cuck or a fucking dumb bimbo woman its as simple as that

>Alchemist is a good read

Attached: 1535594662942.png (658x658, 345K)

>we also have an entire generation of white males incapable of fatherho
I work, I fix my car, I kill spiders, I recycle, I keep my apartment clean, I can BBQ really well, I groom myself, I have interests and hobbies.

I have done my fucken part! What are you going to say now you little fucken cunt?

Attached: Strongman.jpg (556x800, 58K)

>Coelho
>Good read
KYS brainlet.

In Poland liking Bukowski is a good marker of shitty women. They like him because drinking and he says "fuck" a lot. And he was a bum and they think it's cool.
They used to like Coelho until he became synonymous with something you read to look smart. They also love The Little Prince. Basically anything that can be called philosophy without being serious/boring/meaningful.

Second that
Literally the entire lesson of the book is that your "journey" will end up back where you're from

Do you have at least one son? If not then none of that matters.

I'm looking for a woman who won't fuck me over when I tell her what to do.

In the word of a woman whom I asked advice with as to why I have such bad luck with women: "girls don't like to be told what to do"

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS A GIRLFRIEND FOR?

Be real, what percentage of the males that browse this board would make good fathers?

Read “being the 3% man” user. Your luck with women will really change; it will teach you to understand what they are saying, because they dont mean what they’re saying. Yes they are retarded but unless you want to be a fagosexual or a monk, its better to find a good one. It’ll show you how to get a good one.

>Ethnic whites are done, remember that all of North Africa, Middle East, even Northern India was white-looking 2000 years ago. It's impossible to retain so called "racial purity".
Yes and no. There was historical accounts of a 'white' ruling class in India and the Americas, to be sure (Pizarro conquered the Inca after a revolution of the ruling caste. Conquistadors in the area tell accounts of European-looking individuals). White people tend to migrate when their society has been destroyed. Once the first-world falls, I expect Appalacia, the Dakotas/Alberta, Siberia and maybe the Balkan wilds to be colonized by whites.

>its better to find a good one.
Ha aha! You simps and your unicorns.

The problem is, now humans are a lot more efficient in killing.
If ethnic war happens there might not be a safe place to go, or enough people left to create a stable society.

If whites die humanity dies never again leaving this rock.

>The problem is, now humans are a lot more efficient in killing.
Yes and no. There are novel methods of genocide being practiced today. These however, depend somewhat on the willingness of the target to be subjected. There are, have been, and will always be those not willing to fall in line with their own slaughter. Question is whether they will amount to a stable population/society, as you have said.